Anyone for Tennis, Dennis? Ch. 06

Story Info
Julie gets some coaching, and another spanking.
3.5k words
4.58
2.4k
3
0

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyone for Tennis, Menace, Dennis?

By Nikki Kernovii

Chapter 6 -- Coached from behind

The note I received from Dennis had said, "Bring your Tennis racket."

So, that next weekend I took my bag with all my tennis gear.

I was obviously not sure what this was about, as Dennis had previously stated that he did not play Tennis.

Even so, I arrived at the gate to the hall, slipped off my clothes, clipped on my collar and leash and walked towards the hall carrying my bag.

As I approached the main house, I could hear noises and voices down by the Tennis courts.

As I peeked round the bushes, I could see that Dennis was sitting in the same place as he had on that fateful day a few weeks ago, at the end of the first Tennis Court.

On the court itself were a man and a woman playing against each other.

What was surprising, is that the woman was naked apart from her sports shoes and a band, about two inches wide, around her chest. This just barely stopped her breasts bouncing as she strode across the court.

The man, similarly naked, wearing just shoes and a minute jock-strap, holding his male bits from bouncing too much.

I suddenly didn't feel so under-dressed.

Dennis had obviously seen me as he beckoned me over.

I tentatively walked towards him.

"Sit and watch, little one." He said.

I sat, then asked. "Who are these people?"

"The man." Dennis pointed. "He is Francois." Dennis said. "We go to school together since we young a Blanche de Castille de Fontainebleu. We are friends for oooh many, many years."

"Francine. She is épouse err spouse, wife... of Francois. We are friends many years also."

He paused. "Francine. She is Championne de tennis de la région. She teach... err taught Francois. He is good. He is stronger. He is faster. She, she is more clever."

He chuckled "Today they play special game. Today wear no clothes." He pointed. "Au petit déjeuner nous avons parlé... Non! At breakfast we talk. They say they need - incitation. Errr." he hesitated.

"Incite? Incentive?" I prompted.

"Yes. Incentive. They need incentive to win." Dennis agreed.

"I suggest things." He grinned. I could detect his sense of mischief. He had obviously been up to something.

"I say money, it is not enough. So they bet. I suggest winner... Winner fessée le fond, err winner spanks on the bottom of who lose."

I noticed that his English, never fully fluid, seemed to have deteriorated. Maybe a day or two of talking French with his friends had reset his language default or something.

He was grinning at his enjoyment of this particular mischief. And he was obviously enjoying the view of Francine's naked butt, as she raced across the court in front of us.

She did look pretty fit. And I had to admit, she did have a nice tight arse.

"Advantage." The lady called out as the ball bounced just millimetres inside the line on Francois' side.

Over the next few shots, they had a superb rally and he recovered.

"Deuce."

Her serve was even faster than Angela's rocket shots. Francois tried valiantly, but his return went wide.

"Advantage."

The next serve aced him. She had her eye in and saw the spot on his left that he just couldn't get to.

"Game."

"That was close my love." Francine said as she walked past the net toward Francois. "You are improving."

"Yes. But you still win."

"Yes. I win." She smiled. But they still both kissed and hugged, before they walked to the gate and across the grass toward us, where Dennis had a cool bag with drinks in.

"Bravo. Good game." He greeted them handing them both bottles of cool water.

They both sat, unabashedly naked and revealing. A few times, in between gulps of drink, the two Tennis players turned to kiss each other. They paid no attention to the fact that I also was naked.

DO people do this sort of thing?

Are they more used to nudity in France? Or maybe they are just more polite and don't make an issue of it? I had no idea. Every time I saw one of them look toward me, I felt my blush redden.

"You are good at Tennis." I said to Francine. "Did you compete nationally?" I was trying to start some sort of conversation to hide my embarrassment.

"Oui. Yes. Last year. In the French National at Roland-Garros, I came tenth in the country." Francine said. "Francois played in the regional championship. To the finals."

I was quite excited to be able to talk to someone who had such an interest in Tennis. We chatted for several minutes while Dennis groped my bottom and stared at Francine's naked body.

It must have been half an hour later that Francois said "I see you have a racket. Do you want play?"

"Gosh. I play for fun. I'm nowhere near your standard." I said, surprised at the offer.

"No problem. We can teach and help." Francois said.

"Come on. I go easy on you. And Francois can coach. We like teaching." Francine added. "I have a chest strap." She reached into her bag and drew out a length of towelling which she then passed to me. With no prompting Dennis grabbed it and fitted it around my chest, tying the ends behind my back.

It looked like I was already too committed to back out.

Francine stood and reached for my hand to pull me off the ground. Dennis used his hand, which was still groping my bottom, to give me a push.

I gave in, but was quite hesitant at being on a court with these two who could thrash Angela with one hand.

Especially being so naked. Me and them. Naked. Naked Tennis. Who'd have thought?

I reached into my bag to grab my trainers. As I bent over, Dennis gave me a slap, which was halfway between a gentle pat and a full-on spank.

"GO, my little one. Or I may have to spank you again." Dennis said as I jerked upright.

"Oh thanks. Like that is a threat?" I said grinning to him.

Francine and Francois, both burst out laughing as if they were in on the joke.

I blushed again. Did I just put my foot in my mouth again?

With some trepidation I followed Francois on to the court.

He emptied a bag of about a dozen balls onto the ground, just outside of my serving area.

"Warm up. Just serve all these. Francine will return them, but do not follow."

I tried to serve. My first shot was a mess. It just felt so un-natural being naked. It was hot. It was exciting having all those eyes on me. But that made it hard to concentrate.

"Again." Francois encouraged.

By the third shot I was beginning to warm up and feel the shot with my muscles.

The fourth shot went pretty close to where I intended it. By the fifth and sixth I could almost forget there were others watching me.

When I ran out of balls, I was warm and limber and ready.

"Good. You do well." Francois said. He gabbled something fast in French to Francine who nodded in response. He threw all the balls back to her side of the court. Francine gathered them so that they were near but out of the way of her feet.

"Now watch." Francois said. "Watch her shoulders. Watch the angle of the racket. To start, do not watch the ball. Point to where the ball will go."

Francine bounced the ball, threw it, stretched up and lobbed the ball towards my corner.

As she gathered her energy to rise and strike, Francois said. "Point now."

I tried, even before the ball was in the air, I tried to guess where it would arrive.

I was wrong.

"Non. Look at her body. Look at what she does. First."

Francine served again. I tried to watch, though her superbly fit, naked, body was quite a distraction.

I got closer on the second guess.

"Better. Again."

We went through all dozen balls, and I could begin to see what he meant. I could see how the angle of the shoulders directed the weight of the racket. A certain amount of angle of the racket could give a small amount of spin to the ball, but that did not work well on a serve. It added too much uncertainty to the direction of the ball. It was really all in the shoulders.

"Good." Francois declared. "Now we play."

Francine served a slow shot to start, obviously giving me a chance.

It was fairly easy to see where the ball was going to go and position myself to hit it back. I thought I had a good chance of placing it far from where Francine was still moving to position herself, but she raced across her end of the court before the ball was half way. She lobbed it to my far corner. Point to Francine.

When I readied myself for her next serve, Francois came up behind me.

"Bend the knees more. Hold the racket looser, so that you can move to backhand or change hands if you need."

He came up behind me to wrap his arms around me, positioning my body and hands. I could feel his skin to my skin. I could feel his jock-strap nestle in my butt crack. I pushed back against him. Then realised what I had just done.

'Jeezuz how do you concentrate with that going on?'

"It is a practice. To concentrate." Francois said, with a smile in his voice. "To ignore the opponent as a person. To ignore the crowds. To focus on the things that matter. The shoulders. The racket and the ball."

As soon as Francois had backed away, Francine belted another serve at me. I managed to return a few, but only just. Then Francois had me serve, again with him close, holding me, adjusting my body and my arms.

It did not take long before I said. "Enough. Thank you for your help, but that is all I can take in one day."

"No problem." He said. "We enjoy teaching. And it put off the inevitable for a few moments."

"What?" I asked surprised.

"The payment for losing. There is always a winner and a loser."

"Oh." When I realised what he was saying.

I hugged them both to show my thanks.

Wow! So much naked flesh on flesh. Yummy.

I smiled as the three of us walked from the court.

Dennis handed us all cool drinks.

"And Now..." Francine announced with a smile.

"And we watch." Dennis announced.

"Hah. Of course. I remember that first time in Le Bois de Roi dans le Forêt de Fontainebleau. Climbing those rocks. Walking those trails. The jokes. Then the branch. I thought it was a joke." Francois said "And of course Dennis would watch."

"But then it was my turn." Francine smiled as she joined in. "Oh yes. And it is my turn today."

"Yes my love. Your turn today." Francois turned to waggle his muscular butt cheeks to the three of us.

I was not sure what all that meant, except that this was obviously not the first time they had spanked one or the other or both. Nor indeed was it the first time that Dennis had watched.

How little I really knew about him, but little glimpses came through.

"The spank first." Francine said, "Then showers."

No more was said as we each grabbed for our bags. Francine, Francois and myself reached for our Tennis kit bags, Dennis for the cool bag.

Dennis led the way indoors through the main back door by the patio. We all walked up the main stair and along the corridor.

All the bags were dropped outside the door as Dennis opened the door to THAT room. The first one that I had been in.

"Voila." Dennis said as he swept the door back.

"Ah oui. Merveilleux." Francine said, smiling at the furniture, but then looking at Dennis. "Tu es un genie."

"Yes." Francois said, stroking the leather, much as I had done on that first fateful weekend. "A genius. A pervert, but a genius." He chuckled.

"Remove your clothes and adopt the position. I am going to make you pay today. Yes?" Francine said to Francois. She said it in a friendly voice. Not like a stern sort of order. Yet she seemed to be in her element.

Francois seemed remarkably quick to comply. Off came his jock-strap, shoes and socks.

He approached the saddle.

"It is beautiful." Francois said. "But made for a woman?"

"True. But you try it." Dennis said.

Francois tried to mount the saddle.

"Show him little one." Dennis said, as he patted me on the bottom in the direction of the saddle. Patted slightly harder than necessary, but not unpleasantly.

"You have used it?" Francine Asked.

"Yes. A few weeks... errr, just over a month or so ago." I admitted blushing. (And getting horny at the memory.)

I walked forward to show Francois where to put his feet. Then showed him how to grip the handle, wishing that it was me about to be given the spanking I craved.

He leaned forward to settle onto the saddle.

Blimey he had nice legs and arse.

"You use your hand? Something else?" Dennis asked from near the door. In the corner he retrieved a bag from which he withdrew various implements: A standard school cane, I recognised; A table tennis bat, I recognised and wondered about; A leather implement that I did not recognise; And a standard, kitchen type, wooden spoon.

Weird.

"Ah Oui." Francine took the spoon. "Like the one I use at home."

She did? Wow!

I had only recently been introduced to the idea of a man spanking a woman and both enjoying it. I had no idea that there could be women who spanked men. And enjoyed it? Wow!

I did wonder, for a moment, what it would be like to actually spank a man. And this man in particular.

"Prêt?" Francine asked, as she swung the spoon a few times in the air, just behind Francois' butt.

I retreated to lean against the wall.

This was yet another circumstance, I never would have dreamed of seeing, only a few months ago.

I was shocked at the force with which she struck her husband. I suppose the tennis gave her a strong right arm. But to use that power?

Francois groaned in pain.

I was almost afraid to watch.

The shape of the spoon, round with a short part of the handle soon appeared in red on his naked bottom.

This was followed seconds later by another blow. Then another. These were harder than I thought I could stand. I appreciated a warm butt. Francois must be a lot tougher than me. I would have wimped out. He grunted but took the beating.

By the twentieth stroke, I saw Francine stand back and laugh.

It took me a moment to realise why.

Francois had come and ejaculated onto the saddle. His cum was dripping down from the central ridge.

Now THAT I did understand.

Maybe I was not so weird after all.

Dennis was chuckling just behind me.

Francine helped Francois off the saddle said something in French, fast and just barely audible.

Francois dropped to his knees to bury his face right between Francine's open legs. His tongue eagerly lapping at her plump bare pussy lips.

I was shocked.

I had never been a big fan of porn. Larry had suggested watching something a few times, but I had always shied away. Maybe feelings of inadequacy, if he was comparing me to the carefully made-up and lit actors.

Actually watching this couple who were not acting, but from all that I had seen, very much in love, pleasing each other, was startling. Exciting. Horny.

I stood open-mouthed and watched.

"They enjoy you watching." Dennis whispered from behind me. "As I enjoy watching."

So did I. So did I.

Wow!

Francine had obviously enjoyed her dominance and spanking of Francois. She was wet and puffy, even before he started his ministrations.

She stood slightly bow-legged, holding his head and rubbing herself against him. I could not see what his tongue or lips were doing, but from the look on Francine's face it was good.

"Plus fort, Plus fort." She was muttering.

'Add Castles?', 'Add strength?' What?

Oh! Harder. Right! I mentally slapped my head. I can be a bit slow at times.

My mind got there in the end.

Yeah. I bet. She sure looked like she was enjoying herself.

"Mordre" She grunted.

"Bite. She likes it rough." Dennis laned towards me to whisper.

Is that what it meant? Bite what?

Whatever it was, Francois obviously did it, she enjoyed it, because Francine virtually sat on his face as her legs wobbled. The next moment his face was showered with liquid. Really showered. As she obviously climaxed all over him.

Gods that was hot.

Dennis chuckled. I wanted to cross my legs, I was soooooo horny.

After some minutes the other two calmed down. Francine leaned back a bit.

"Now it is to be your turn little one." Dennis said as he patted my bottom in the direction of the saddle.

I wandered over, still in a daze.

I was already climbing on and positioning myself, before a nagging thought reminded me that Francois and Francine would be watching. My mind screamed at the idea of being the centre of such attention. My pussy however, seemed to be in favour, as I got even wetter than it already had been.

Dennis did not press whatever he needed to, to engage the locks, but started spanking my bottom almost as soon as I had settled into position.

I breathed out a sigh of relief.

This is what I was after.

This is what my body craved.

I closed my eyes to concentrate on the pain. The warmth. The erotic heating.

I did not count the strokes. I did not care.

All I thought about was the heat. That stirring in my loins.

Without the sports knickers that I had been wearing that first time, the ridge in the centre of the saddle that rubbed against my pelvis was more urgent. I could feel the rising tingle. That feeling of hot honey that courses through the blood, from the feet up the legs and explodes in the groin.

I think I cried out.

I was panting, gasping and soaring somewhere above myself.

I was already coming back and wishing that feeling could continue, when I felt Dennis enter me.

He stood with his body hard against my burning bottom.

But then he did not move.

I clenched my vaginal muscles, trying to urge him on.

I should have known.

HE likes to be in control.

He remained absolutely still.

It was driving me nuts.

Just when I thought I was going to cool down, Dennis started moving his hips and spanking my already sore butt. That quickly set me off again.

I had another three orgasms, before he had his and filled me with warmth.

Through the blood pumping in my ears I could hear a vague noise. As I came back down, I realised that it was Francine and Francois clapping.

By the time Dennis had wilted and plopped out, then helped me off the saddle, we were alone.

I clung to him.

"Well done my little one." He hugged me. He actually just held me.

I know we had a twisted relationship. He wasn't exactly my boyfriend. We were not in the traditional sense -- Lovers.

And yet I had to believe that through his tough exterior; through his need for control, that there was also some affection.

I felt it in that moment.

Once I had visited the nearby bathroom to freshen myself up, we returned to the garden.

Francine and Francois were on the patio drinking. Francine sitting on one of the patio chairs, Francois kneeling cautiously beside her. They were both still naked.

"Bravo. Madmoiselle." Francine said, as we approached, raising her glass in a toast.

I blushed.

"If you are ever in France and can come by Fontainebleu, do come and stay with us. We give you more lesson in tennis. If you want to play anything else, that also could be available." Francine continued, with a lopsided smile and a twinkle in her eyes.

I blushed even more, and mumbled my thanks.

There were extra glasses on the tray on the table. Francois shuffled over to pour drinks for Dennis and me.

For a while we simply sat to enjoy the breeze. Enjoying the ice-cold, white wine.

I suppose that Francois and I enjoyed the cool breeze on our butts more.

The conversation that followed was half in English, half in French and three-quarters in some mad Franglish. I understood more than half, but there were lots of in-jokes and fast speaking sentences that flew by.

None the less I found them to be pleasant company, and did promise that one day, somehow, I would visit them.

******