Anyone for Tennis, Dennis? Ch. 07

Story Info
Julie goes to a party unlike any other. She is the focus.
2.8k words
4.67
3.4k
4
0

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyone for Tennis, Menace, Dennis?

By Nikki Kernovii

Chapter 7 -- Party Time

It was a dull Saturday, as I walked to The Hall for my usual meeting with Dennis. I deposited my clothes at the gate and donned my collar and leash. There was a note attached that said simply. "Front door. Obey all orders. D."

As it was dull, I suppose it was not a day for sitting on the patio anyway. As for the 'Obey all order's', that was hardly necessary. I would do whatever it took to get at the pain and pleasure that I sought.

Despite having been to The Hall on four previous occasions, I had never used the front door. It was a large solid, if somewhat slightly battered, ancient, oak door. It was at least four feet wide and maybe seven feet high. Impressive. Imposing.

I pressed on the big, black, metal, button to the left side.

When the door opened, I was surprised to see, not Dennis, but a naked female.

I stood open mouth and open eyed at the sight.

The girl had no body hair. Her open vulva stood naked and exposed. She sported a pair of cup things on her nipples with sparkly tassels dangling on her breasts, which looked to be a bit smaller than my own. Her blonde hair was tied back into a pony tail, with a headband holding a pair of floppy bunny ears on it.

She had a collar around her neck, similar to my own, but in red. A label dangled from it which read 'Slut EM -- Owned By Master M'

Around her wrists where white cuffs. Not attached to a shirt. Just cuffs. Like the sort of things I had seen on the Playboy bunny girls. She had open sandals with heels at least four inches high, giving her shapely legs even more of a sexy look.

If all of that was not surprising enough, she had a gag in her mouth. It looked like some sort of perforated ball. Like a 'Wiffle ball' I had played with as a child. It was attached to a strap fastened around her head.

"ummm nnn" She said, stepping back. Or at least it sounded something like that. How much can you say with a gag in your mouth?

I walked past her, letting her close the door behind me. She directed me to the living room. A large open room, richly carpeted and furnished. What surprised me here was the lack of paintings on the walls. There was a large, gold-framed mirror above a wide fireplace. There were several Chesterfield type sofas and a handful of matching chairs. Many small tables were dotted around at the sides of the sofas and chairs.

Against the wall by the door was a large ominous wooden frame.

I was just looking at it when Dennis approached.

"Ah little one." he took my hand and pulled me to him in a hug.

I was lost in his sparkling blue eyes. He was excited and seemed more alive than usual.

"You trust me still?" He asked quietly.

Of course I did. But the very fact of him asking set the butterflies loose in my stomach.

Now what? Another surprise? Another testing of my boundaries.

Of course it would be. That is what I had signed up for.

I nodded.

"Bon. Good. Come." he led me through to the next room, which was laid out with tables around two of the edges, a few upright chairs dotted the rest of the room. It looked like it was being laid out for another meal.

"Caterers will be here soon." Dennis said, "I am holding a party. This afternoon."

"And?"

"You, little one, are to be the entertainment. You will like it." He smiled his sexy smile with his eyes sparkling. He was up to something. Nothing was ever ordinary with him.

He offered me a small plastic beaker that was half full.

"Drink. But be careful. There will be no toilet for you for many hours. Unless... Unless you do this in front of everybody. There will be no leaving of the room."

"What does that mean?" I asked. This really was pushing my boundary.

"Wait. You will see. For now..." he led me to another room. A smaller room along the corridor.

"Hold." he handed me a small, round, black, fob-type thing with a big button on it. "Press."

I pressed.

A buzzer sounded in his trouser pocket.

"Bon." he said. From the table he picked up a pair of leather mittens. One went over my right hand holding the fob in my palm, then buckled around my wrist, effectively rendering my hand next-to-useless.

Another fob, of a different colour and style, went to the other hand and another mitten, bound and tightened.

The next thing was a gag exactly like the 'wiffle ball' gag of the other girl -'Slut-Em' - I had met earlier.

"Speak." Dennis said.

"arrt." I tried to say.

He patted my right hand. "This is your safety." He said. "If you reach a limit. If you are scared. If a person hurts you. Press this and I will come." He said simply. "Many people spank you today. My guests. They will be here soon. I allow them to spank you. I will be busy, but press and I will come to you. Understand? hmm? Try to enjoy."

I did. I nodded. I was scared. I understood Dennis. I trusted his style of spanking. I desired it. I definitely did not like the spanking by that rogue from London a few weeks earlier. Yes, I had got turned on from the pain, and the burning of my bum. But still it was scary.

I did not know who would be spanking me, or if they were any good at it.

"This." he patted my left hand. "We discuss later."

He picked up a bag and led me back to the room with the tables. I wondered if this was used as a dining room, when he was not having parties. I still did not know much about the house at all.

"Try holding a cup." Dennis said handing me my beaker of wine again.

I found that I could hold it with both hands cupped around it.

"Good." he said. "Relax, and wait."

With that he rushed off. There was much movement and other noises, as of people arriving. The hubbub of voices got louder.

I found that I could still drink, if I held the cup with both mittens and tilted my head back so that the liquid dribbled, slowly through the wiffle-ball gag. It was strange but it worked.

A few moments later Dennis reappeared to open the door at the side of the room. An army of people all dressed in black, scurried in and started to set out food and drink on the waiting tables.

This setting was even more lavish than the meal he had put on for the Tennis club earlier in the summer. A few of them looked at me and quickly looked away.

Dennis was everywhere. In the other room talking one moment. Back in this room directing the caterers the next. Every few minutes he would check on me.

"Time." He said, as the caterers completed their task and trooped out of the door, which he then shut and locked.

Dennis took my cup away and led me back through to the living room.

I was not surprised to see a few people there. What was surprising was a few of the people were naked and dressed exactly like 'Slut-Em'.

"So." Dennis said aloud, clapping his hands to get attention.

"Today Slut J will be the entertainment." he pointed towards me.

"Slut N." A petite girl with brown hair and green eyes nodded and stepped forward.

She had a tray fitted to her prominent chest. Chains ran from the front of the tray around her neck and a strap from the back of the tray ran around her back, keeping the tray level and attached to her. She had a thick red collar with a label that read 'Slut N - Owned by Master Z.' her hands were cuffed behind her back.

"Slut T" A tall blonde girl stepped forward. She also had a tray. Her label read 'Slut T -- Property of Master N'

"Slut S" A guy, probably a bit younger than me, stepped forward and nodded. He was as naked and as devoid of body hairs as were the girls, and he was sporting a fine erection. His label said 'Slut S -- Property of Mistress Abi"

"You sluts are to serve my guests with food and drink. Understand." Dennis asked.

They all nodded. After all, they were unable to speak, due to the gags.

"Slut Em has hands free. She is to circulate, but be in other room much. You three." He pointed to the remaining 'Sluts'."You go to her. She fill your trays. You walk around. You offer food. Drink. You take empty plates. Empty glasses back to Em. Also..." He said. "Stop and listen. Watch out for these the 'sluts'. The guests may not all behave as we wish. They can look, they can touch. But no more. You understand?"

They all nodded again.

"All important doors are locked. Toilet facilities along the corridor. The stairs are roped. Nobody is to go upstairs. If you see or hear things that worry you. Seek out your owners or find me. But I ask. Please listen. Many things will be said. Many guests will think - 'You cannot speak, you also cannot hear. You are but slaves and sluts. You do not matter.' You know different. Listen well. You will all be reward."

Why was I not surprised that things were not what they seemed.

What did they seem?

Buggered If I knew.

The remaining people in the room, all of whom were dressed in elegant apparel, lounged around, looking at the five of us, naked and standing in the middle of the room. I took these to be the 'Owners' or Masters and Mistress.

A bell sounded and 'Em' hurried off to open the door.

"Et maintenant, it is time." Dennis said. "To your places."

Dennis led me to the wooden frame that stood next to the door, halfway along the inside wall of the room.

There was a notice attached that showed:

Punishment price list -- minimums.

Hand Spank-£1.00

Bat -£2.00

Tawse - £2.50

Riding Crop-£3.00

Below the sign was a collection bucket.

My bottom was to be sold to the guests?

"Yes. My little one. That is for you." Dennis whispered.

Well I supposed that was all right then.

"Here. On your ears." he handed me a couple of hearing-aid type things, from the bag he carried. He hooked them over my ears and let the small bit poke slightly into the ear canal.

Dennis spoke towards a badge on his shirt lapel. "Hear me, little one?"

I could hear him through the remote hearing-aids.

I nodded.

This he followed by pulling a leather hood over my head. This seemed to have padding over the ears and eyes. I was blind, deaf, as well as being dumb from the ball gag.

The buttons in my hands were my only means of communications. I truly did have to trust Dennis.

"Right hand" His voice said into my ears. I pressed the right button.

"Good. All is well."

I felt my wrists pulled, one at a time, to the top corners of the frame and clipped in place. My hands were just above head height, holding my arms straight out from my body. The wall was inches from my face.

As he had done, many weeks ago now, in the room upstairs, Dennis cuffed my ankles, shoulder width apart.

I tried to relax into the pose.

I guess it was Dennis who started the proceedings, by giving my bottom a hearty slap. He was closest and it felt like his style. I hoped that he too, paid for that one.

For a while nothing happened. I guess people were arriving and being served their food and drink.

I drifted into my own little reverie.

I imagined myself like some sort of medieval serf, bent over in some stocks, or rather a pillory, in the middle of the village, by the pond in the park. Anyone passing by could spank me at their will.

Then finally, it started.

The first was a series of six hand spanks. Moderately hard. A small hand. It set my buttocks to a gentle warm glow.

This was followed some minutes later by ten really hard whacks that felt broader and flatter. I guessed these were from the bat. They really stung. By then my bottom was really on fire. When they were over, I felt that sting dissipate to a lovely hot background burn, that spread.

I could feel my pussy was already responding to the heat.

A paused followed. Several times I felt hands on my bum cheeks. Someone ran a finger-nail down my spine that set me shivering.

Many hands and bats and things struck me.

There was a freedom to being anonymous. I was a piece of furniture. Unable to move or speak. I was there to be used. I wondered why I felt this to be so exciting.

My bum was starting to cool, when I felt another hand gently stroking me. This was followed by a veritable volley of pain. If I could have screamed I would have done so.

It must have been about twenty whacks, sharp and hard. Probably the riding crop, I mused, when they were over. I very nearly pressed my panic button, but just as I was reaching my limit, they stopped. I was very surprised when the next thing I felt was ICE. Someone was rubbing an ice cube over my burning backside.

The sensation was amazing, arousing, despite the cold.

"Ok. My little one. Left hand for good, right hand for no." I could hear Dennis in my ear-pieces.

I pressed the left button.

"Good." This was followed by a hand on my wet pussy lips. I shivered to his touch. At least I hoped it was his touch. Then something less flesh-like and firmer insinuated itself between my labia and kept going, penetrating me.

Fuck!

He was pushing a dildo inside me. In public! In sight of his guests.

If my face had been visible, my blush would have been darker than a tomato. It was a huge humiliation, but gods alive, what a turn on.

"Left button." came the voice in my ear.

I pressed it, then jerked to a stop when I felt the dildo move. It pulsed inside me and vibrated at the same time.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

It was literally fucking me. In public!

"You still have the right button." Dennis's voice said in my ear-pieces. "We move on to part two."

Part two of what?

Could this scene get any weirder? Or humiliating? Or such a turn on?

A hand reached round to roughly grope my tits, pinching on my hard nipples.

I flooded.

Whether it was the same hand or another, I cannot say. But the next moment the spanking started again.

Spanking my butt moved my hips. Moved me. Up and down on that bloody dildo.

Christ alive. That was so hot.

I tensed, pressing on the left button. The dildo began its magic.

Everyone in the room could see me, literally fucking myself.

But could I stop?

Could I hell.

When I was being spanked or batted or flogged or cropped, I hardly needed to press the left button, as my body moving, to the blows, did a lot of the work.

I came and came again.

If the spanking slowed, I pressed the left button and rode wave after wave after wave of wonderful orgasms.

My thighs were drenched.

I think I must have pee'd the floor as well. I could not keep it in.

When that realisation hit me, my humiliation hit another new height.

Peeing the floor in public!

Another boundary well and truly broken.

I was drenched.

My bottom and thighs were on fire.

I pressed the right button.

Moments later hands released me from the cuffs. I lifted my leg to step off the dildo and collapsed into the waiting arms. I could not hold myself.

I was carried somewhere, and lain face down on a soft mattress.

The mask and mitts were not removed.

Soft hands ran over my burning butt. Then coolness. Cream? It felt wonderful.

Those hands were not Dennis's. I knew his hands.

A woman? Certainly they felt small and soft enough.

More cool cream was added. The hands continued their gentle soothing. All over my abused bottom and thighs, and damn it, even my pussy lips.

I did not think I had anything left, but still I had a small but pleasant orgasm.

I must have fallen asleep. Exhausted. Drained. And well and truly fucked.