Anything for a Sniff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't. I don't think I could live down the embarrassment of having my best friend in the world watch me clean cum of myself that I shot smelling his worn out old shoe." I said with a laugh hoping he was thinking the whole situation was just funny and not completely fucking crazy and weird.

"You heard my dad. I can't leave you alone. Period." David waved his hand toward the bathroom in the 'after you' gesture. I filed in and set my bag on the closed toilet lid and pulled out a clean pair of boxer briefs. I looked to David who was just staring at me intensely. I twirled my finger in the 'turn around' gesture. "No. I gotta keep my eye on you."

"You are taking this way too far bro. I really appreciate you like, you know, caring about me and watching out for me, but like c'mon, you'd be mortified if I stood there and stared at you and expected you to clean cum off yourself while I watched."

"We have played sports together and changed in front of each other our whole lives. It isn't a big deal." He replied.

"This is a little different than 5 seconds of nudity in a locker room. Don't you think?" I could hear my voice begin to sound more like I was pleading than reasoning with David.

"Just do it. I'm not moving. I'll kind of space out." His tone was final.

For the first time in almost an hour, I pulled his shoe away from my face. I needed both hands to change clothes and I set his old smelly shoe on the bathroom counter. My nose immediately went crazy. I could smell 1,000 different things. My eyes watered and I snapped my head toward David.

"What?! Put the shoe back!" David yelled.

"No. I just need a second. I can smell a billion things. It is so weird. I just have to focus. Nothing is painful, there is just so much it is overwhelming." I said.

"How do I help?" He asked

"Shh, just give me a second to focus." I replied. I closed my eyes and started trying to sift through the different smells. I found the shoe. Even though it was just sitting on the counter, I could focus on it and make it the dominant smell. "I'm good. I can focus on the shoe still." I dropped my athletic shorts and set them on my bag. Then pushed my underwear down. The cum had soaked the whole front of them. I tried to wipe away the remnants of cum on my dick and in my pubes with the underwear too. I wet a washcloth and finished wiping away the cum. I cleaned myself up pretty decent for not using any soap. I was hyper aware of David watching my every movement and after a minute it didn't feel as weird. But, I was still mortified he was completely freaked out. What if I lost my best friend over this stupid shit? I pulled on the clean underwear and the athletic shorts I was already wearing - they didn't get cummed on. "Alright man, all done."

I grabbed the shoe and took a step toward David who was standing in front of the door. He grabbed my hand and pushed the shoe to my face, then in a fluid motion wrapped his arms around me. "I'm really sorry. I was like completely fucking terrified you were going to die."

I couldn't have been more shocked if he sprouted antlers. I guess I hadn't really thought of this whole situation from his point of view. "It's okay man. I would be terrified if I saw you collapse and shake. I totally get it. I'm fine though. I'm actually more scared than you. I'm worried you think I'm some sort of foot fetish freak." I said with a laugh.

He stepped back and quickly rubbed his eyes. We walked out of the bathroom, into his room, he sat at his computer chair and I sat on the floor next to his chair "Not a foot fetish freak? Look at you sitting on the floor just to be close to my sweaty, disgusting feet." He laughed.

"You know I am only sitting on the floor because the futon mattress is still outside and it isn't like I can sit on the metal frame." I replied.

"Whatever. We ran 6 miles earlier and I didn't shower because you were worried about the soap smell. I know my feet have to smell. You can't get enough of me." He said laughing, tormenting me. I sincerely appreciated him joking about all of it. Definitely made me start to feel less weird.

"Listen. I know we're joking and it is cool. But to be 100% honest, I can smell them and I love it. But I swear it isn't like a gay thing or a foot thing. It is just because of the medical condition, it makes them smell amazing to me." I said looking up at him.

"Sure perv! I'd put my foot on your face, but I'm afraid you'd cream yourself again." He said laughing even harder.

"I think I would." I answered softly.

He stopped laughing and looked down at me. "Really?"

"Maybe. This is all new for me." I said.

"What else do you smell?" He asked with a small smile.

"Um, I can smell you, like all of you. I can smell your dirty clothes hamper in your closet. I can smell you on your mattress from here. I can smell your breath even though you are breathing through your nose. If I focus, I can smell just about anything in this room." I said.

"When you say you can smell all of me, like, what do you mean?"

Oh fuck, I have really backed myself into a corner. "Again, don't freak out." I started to say.

David interrupted, "Stop saying that. I am not freaked out. I know you aren't a perv, you are my best friend, I just want to know. I am not freaked out. I am not judging you." He sounded a little mad.

"I meant what I said. I can smell all of you. Like you have an overall aroma, but then different parts of you have different scents. Like your feet of course. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, but what else do you smell?"

"Well, all of you. If I focus, for example, I can smell your armpits. You stink, bro." I smiled.

David returned my smile, "I appreciate you like, maybe thinking you are respecting my privacy, or I understand you being like embarrassed to say, but, like, you know what I'm asking, right? You are sitting on the floor like 3 feet in front of me - can you smell my balls?" He asked with a kind of douchey enthusiasm.

I just laughed.

David laughed too, "No. C'mon, You know what I mean. I know you don't want to smell my balls anymore than I want to smell your balls, but like, for real. If you have super smelling power and are level with my crotch, you gotta smell my musty, sweaty, dirty balls right?" He said through laughter.

"To be honest, yes. If I focus, I can smell your crotch and if you want to know everything, I can actually pick out the scent from your balls separate from your actual dick. " I wasn't laughing any more. I was focusing on David's scents and taking in more and more of him. I could feel it. It was happening, my own dick rapidly filled with blood. My whole body began to feel warm, tingly, it just felt like pleasure. I closed my eyes, and lost in the moment, "I can go further back and smell your taint." The smell of David's intimate areas got overwhelming and I lost all control.

Then it happened again, I didn't black out exactly, but I lost track of my surroundings. I heard myself say "Fuck., oh fuck!"

It happened again.

"Are you okay?" I heard David ask. I felt fabric on my face. I opened my eyes. I was on my knees between David's legs. My arms wrapped around his waist and my face buried in his crotch. "Should I call 911?"

"No! No! I am good. I am. Oh fuck, David. I am so sorry. I don't know what happened." I exclaimed, letting him go and moving back away from him on my knees. "I'm so embarrassed."

"Dude, it's okay. It isn't your fault. I feel bad for you. I assume you came again because you buried your face into my, you know, like into my crotch and you like held me and I could feel you like hump your hips a few times. Like, don't be embarrassed. I know you can't help it. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, but I better get control, I only have one more clean pair of underwear!" I said, hoping to bring some levity into the situation. "Do you need to watch me wipe my cum off again or do you trust me that I am okay?"

"I trust you completely, but you heard my dad - I have broken some rules in my day but I would never go against him when he is that serious." David replied, standing up and putting his hand out to help pull me up.

I grabbed his hand and let him pull me up to my feet. I could feel the rapidly cooling cum smear all over my cock and into my pubes, again. I pulled my last pair of underwear out of the bag and walked to the bathroom, David in tow.

"Hey, again you're my best friend and I'd do anything for you, but you know I have to make fun of you about all this. I mean, you are an official crotch sniffer!" David said laughing. "I can't wait for us to start testing out how it all works."

12