Anything For Family Pt. 02

Story Info
Family helps family with a unique problem - conclusion.
15.1k words
4.13
23.7k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirAuthor
SirAuthor
579 Followers

ANYTHING FOR FAMILY

PART TWO of TWO

~~~

ANYTHING FOR FAMILY?

Author's note: This does not stand alone. Story and characters developed in Part One.

I. THE LUKE ISSUE: PRELUDE

After breakfast, we pulled anchor and headed north up the lake to an area I knew was inaccessible from land and should still be free of other boaters, so, very private. There was a partially hidden cove with a decent-sized beach flanked by two small creeks, and some well-established game trails in the area -- an ideal spot to set up camp for a few nights.

We arrived, anchored, and had camp set up by 10 a.m. Then it was off to do some exploring. Attie and I would follow one creek and Lila and Luke would explore the other. Lila wanted a shot at better understanding Luke's issues. I just wanted to watch Attie's ass gyrate as she picked her way up the creek in front of me.

Simple goals are the best goals.

We agreed to meet back at camp for lunch -- grilled Kosher sausages, potatoes roasted in the skin, and corn on the cob, in the husk, all over charcoal.

Attie and I got back first and fired up the coals, then sat with our feet in the water and sipped a couple porters.

"Is there any hope for us, Ian?" Attie quietly asked.

"Attie, your sister is on it, and she's tenacious, a force of nature. Of course, there's hope."

"I can't continue the way things are. I'm at the end of my rope."

"Well, tie a knot in it. Lila is continuing to get Luke to open up about his issues, so she knows better what can be done."

"Good luck with that," she groused, "better chance squeezing blood out of a stone."

"We're talking about Lila. If necessary, she can beat it out of him."

Attie laughed and her face brightened.

She was sitting beside me, looking all 'Attie' and smiling. I turned, put my hand behind her head, pulled her to me and did something I had resisted for 12 years -- I kissed her passionately. Didn't mean to. Didn't think about it. Pure impulse.

She flung her arms around me and kissed me with equal passion, crushing her body against mine. I don't know how long we kissed, but at some point, my big brain regained control of my little brain. I grabbed Attie by the shoulders and pried us apart. So much for my vaunted trustworthiness.

"Whoa! Well, Fuck!" I snapped, mad at myself. "Attie, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Shit."

She put a gentle hand on my arm, "I'm not. I've wanted to do that since the first day I met you. I won't forget it. But I know we can't do that again."

"No," I answered, "Really bad fucking timing, too."

"Okay, get over it," I said to myself, but loud enough Attie heard.

"Attie, I gotta take a leak, and get some air."

"Yeah, get some air, and like you said, get over it. And, by the way, that was an amazing kiss," she grinned.

"Yeah, it was, but I really need to pee."

While I was gone, Lila and Luke returned.

"Hey, Attie, where's Ian?" Lila asked.

"Where's the beer?" Luke asked, heading to the cooler.

Attie answered, "Ian's up a creek, taking a leak, and I don't think he has a paddle to piss on!" she giggled.

"You been smoking something, girl?" Lila joked.

"Nope, just feeling silly."

Lila smiled, "Silly's good."

After lunch, Lila grabbed a six pack of porters from the cooler, then grabbed me by the arm, directing me down the shoreline, "Back in a little while," she said over her shoulder.

I asked, "What's u..." She immediately gave my arm a hard squeeze. Got it, no questions.

We walked in silence for a good distance. Lila was obviously deep in thought. Apparently, my job was just to keep her from wandering off into the water. So, I steered us along the meandering shoreline, and kept my mouth shut.

Finally, "Here, this looks good. Let's sit."

We sat by the water and drank porters. Lila stared out across the water. I kept thinking about what we would be doing if we weren't having to do what we were doing...

Finally, she briefed me about Luke. He had gradually opened up more about his problems with sex, not just with Attie, but before her. He confirmed pretty much everything Attie had said. But he started clamming up when it came to sharing details about his issues and the hows and whys. He did allude to some bad experiences when he was young, but didn't elaborate. He did want to do whatever he could to keep Attie, but he wasn't certain their relationship could be salvaged, that he could be what Attie needed. Lila assured him that everything was solvable; to just give her some time to work on it.

"So, have you come up with something," I asked.

She huffed, "Hm, yeah, something."

She was obviously down, not happy, and said nothing more. She would get to it. I just had to wait it out.

After a while, she rolled her shoulders and stretched her neck, "Sorry, Ian. I've been giving it a lot of thought, and I keep circling back to one conclusion, to the linchpin in this whole thing -- Someone has to actually work with Luke and help him get past his sexual hang ups, teach him to be a more versatile and effective lover, and help him regain his self-confidence and restore his male ego."

"Yeah, I agree. That's pretty much it in a nutshell."

She gave a small smile, then her frown returned. It hit me, "That's 'what' had to be done, not the 'how' or the 'who', as in, who could possibly..." Oh, hell no!

I looked at Lila. I might have even furrowed my brow, "Babe, tell me you're not thinking..."

"Ian, please. I don't need the drama. Don't you think I haven't thought circles around this? And that's exactly what the fuck it is! A fucking circle! And it all always leads back to the same fucking spot -- 'WHO' is going to be the 'facilitator' that helps Luke overcome his sexual hang ups, teaches him how to please a woman, and restore his fucking manhood?"

I was a little taken aback. In our entire marriage, I hadn't heard Lila say that word that many times, much less, all at once; unless I was between her legs...in one fashion or another.

Actually, I was worried she was going to slug me. And yes, that could be worrisome. Yeah, I know I can hit a lot harder. But if she hit me first, I might not get the chance to do anything but regain consciousness.

I offered, "Sorry, hon. Yeah, I see you've been struggling with this. So, is there anything we can do, or that can be done?"

"Honey, I'm sorry I blew up. It's just that when I arrived at the solution to this whole mess, I was happy for about 15 seconds, until I asked myself, "who could do that? Who would Luke trust? And who would be willing?" The answer to 'who could' was painfully clear, but as to 'who would be willing', that's where the solution became 'not a solution,' so now I don't know what to do."

She stared at the water some more. I waited. I didn't have an answer.

She explained, "Honey, you know I'm not a slave to social mores, and am certainly not prudish or remotely strait-laced. But this is, this is...well, damn. It's asking too much; certainly, more than I'm willing to do...I'm not teaching sex to Luke, and, and I'm sure as hell not fucking him!"

In my softest voice, "Of course not, honey. Nobody expects you to, would expect you to. So don't give it a second...oh. Hmm. Yeah, I see. Okay, I get why you're so upset -- If you don't help, they're fucked. If you do help, you're fucked. Sorry, just kind of..."

Lila chuckled and threw her arm around my shoulder, "Thanks, babe. I needed that."

We sat and looked at the water till the sun set. We heard voices.

II. THE LUKE ISSUE: INTERLUDE

It was Luke and Attie calling our names and I saw the beam of a flashlight in the distance.

"We're down here, just keep coming," I hollered.

Luke hollered back, "You guys okay?"

I replied, "Yeah, we're fine, coming your way."

We met up, and immediately, Attie threw her arms around Lila.

Luke explained, "She was worried. I told her nothing on land or sea would dare mess with the two of you together, but I was beginning to wonder..."

"Sorry, buddy," I slapped him on the back as we headed for camp. "We had a lot to think and talk about. I guess we lost track of time. But thank goodness you showed up. We're out of beer!" I joked, holding up the six-pack of empties. Then, acting serious, "You did bring beer, didn't you?"

Luke dropped his gaze to his feet, "I'm sorry, Ian. I forgot. Does this mean I lose a merit badge?"

"Nah, as long as you have dinner ready back at camp."

"Well, shit, just ain't my day. Sorry, no dinner."

I scolded, "Wow, I have to penalize you three merit badges!"

"Three? Why three?"

"Well buddy: One -- no beer; Two -- no dinner; and Three -- good cubbies don't say 'shit'."

"Well, I guess I'm just fucked!"

When we got back to camp, Luke and I took care of dinner; bringing steaks, pre-baked potatoes, and the rest from the boat to cook over the coals. (Yeah, we're big meat-and-potato people -- no vegetarians, vegans, or diet-conscious fanatics in this group.)

The girls brought sleeping bags and cots and our screen-room tent from the boat, and set us up for sleeping. It was a nice night, clear and temperate, but mosquitos were coming out, so the tent was a necessity unless we wanted to stay slathered up with repellent all night.

By the time dinner was ready, it was after nine; a waxing gibbous moon bathed us in its cool glow. The Milky Way was just becoming visible, stretching across the night sky.

After an enjoyable meal, we built a small fire and sang 'Kum Ba Ya'... Just kidding.

We turned off the Colemans we used to eat by, and paired up on blankets by the water's edge to relax, digest, and enjoy the night sounds -- the lake water lapping at the shore, the rippling sounds of the creeks, the night denizens starting their songs; and the sights -- the night sky, the ghostly silhouettes of trees swaying gently overhead, and the moonlit bodies of the two most beautiful women I know...

Heaven on earth, brothers and sisters...and the end of a pleasant night.

I was up at sunrise, bathed in the lake and went for a brisk swim to clear the cobwebs. As I swam back to towards the beach, I saw Lila coming out of the water. She had just cleaned up. When she saw me coming, she waded back in and swam towards me.

"This is damn cold," she laughed as she swam up and hugged me to her.

"Yeah, but if we share our body heat, I think we can survive," I joked.

She smiled, "Well, I was actually thinking along those lines. Why don't we swim down the shore a little and see if we can share a little more body heat?"

I grinned, "That's the best idea you've had so far!"

We swam around the east point that defined that side of the cove and towards where we had sat and talked, the day before. When we saw a game trail leading up from the shore, we got out and headed in to the woods for a bit of privacy.

As soon as we found a clear enough spot, Lila pulled her suit off and hung it on a branch. I copied her and she immediately squatted down, grabbed my dick, stuck the head in her warm mouth and began performing fellatio to get me fully erect. When I was ready, she stood and turned, then bent forward, hands on knees, and spread her feet apart so I could help her get lubricated.

"It won't take much," she laughed.

I quickly squatted behind her and went to work on her lovely vagina -- and it is lovely. But more on that, later. As soon as she was nice and slippery, I stood and prepared to enter her by rubbing my cock up and down her wet slit. I pressed in part way then released my shaft, grabbed her hips and pushed in. I started stroking in earnest and realized it wasn't going to take me long. It had been several days since we'd last had sex, and we'd missed our normal quota.

I voiced as much, "Ain't gonna last long, babe."

"Thumb, and work it," she grunted.

That would speed up her orgasm, so I complied and stopped stroking long enough to wet my thumb in her vagina, then shoved my cock back in and got busy. I took my thumb and pressed it against her anus and worked it around until she relaxed, then I slipped it in. As soon as it was all the way in, I started jacking it in slow, short strokes.

"Oh, fuck, baby, un-huh, oh, yes-sss. Faster, now, faster, mm, mm, yeah, gettin' there..."

I could feel her vagina start contracting. I was now stroking harder and faster, slapping against her firm ass and feeling my groin start to tighten. Then her vagina started to spasm and I knew she was ready, not that I needed a physical cue.

"Ugh, fuck, gonna cum, gonna cum. Now baby, I'm ready. OH, NOW..."

I switched to short-stroking and jacking my hips as fast as I could, "Gonna cum, babe, can't hold off!" I groaned.

"GO, FUCK, FILL ME, JUST, UGH-UH-UH-FU-UCK-ING-FILL-ME!" she barked at me.

I was already shooting ropes of cum when she yelled, but I kept stroking until I felt her start shaking.

"AH-AH-UNGH-AGHHH!" She yelled as her climax peaked.

At that moment I thought, "We might not have gone far enough away from camp."

Lila began to straighten, "Wow, that was overdue. Thank you for keeping going."

She sighed, "Oh, yesss, yesss. Mmm, baby, I needed that."

Afterwards, we grabbed our suits and carried them till we got to the water. When we got to the lake, we cleaned up and put our suits back on. I started down into the water, but Lila stopped me.

III. THE LUKE ISSUE: DECISION TIME

"Honey, before we head back, we have to talk. We need to make a decision."

"Sure, hon." I knew what decision she meant, and I really didn't want to talk about it, now or any other time; but we did need to settle this so we could move on.

"Ian, I'm seriously considering doing what we talked about. I need to know how you feel about that. Could you support me? Could you deal with it?"

"Well, honey, I actually did give it some serious thought last night, because I knew we were going to have to make this decision, one way or the other."

I took Lila's hand, "Of course I will support you, no matter what. But I have to be honest, I'm having trouble dealing with the fact that you will have to get intimate with Luke, especially the part where intercourse is involved..."

"Ian, honey, you know I absolutely am not..."

"Let me finish, sweetheart. This not about trust. I trust you unequivocally. It's not about jealousy...well, a little bit; but that is not a problem I can't handle. It's about...well, no matter the circumstances, when a guy knows that his woman is going to have, or has had, another man's dick in her holiest of holies, it messes with a guy's head. It's very basic -- primal; and it is instinctively unacceptable.

And I know that I would have to find a way to deal with that. But so far, I haven't found that...and Luke is a good-looking guy, downright studly, except for..."

Lila laughed and nodded her head, "Honey, Luke is not you, not even close. And I think I can help with the 'cuckolding' thing. You realize that you wouldn't be the only one feeling cuckolded in this situation..."

I interjected, "Attie. Yeah, how's she going to deal with her big sister banging her husband?"

Lila pressed on, "Now see, that's where I think we can make this work. You and Attie are going to 'console' each other, while I do what is necessary to help Luke. That is, you guys..."

"Lila, honey! Wait a sec. You just went from insane to bat-shit crazy..."

"Ian, how do you think I feel about the idea of you having your dick in my sexpot of a sister? You want to talk about being unacceptable at a primal level. To start with, I'm very jealous of your guys' relationship. But here's the thing. Besides the aspect of 'tit-for-tat' and keeping occupied and helping make the situation more palatable...at least on some level; the thing I'm hoping is that you guys get this out of your systems, get over it, past it."

She looked at me, through me, like she was willing me to understand, and I could tell she was desperate for me to get there. I knew I had to 'get there', concerning all of it. I had lost track of what was at stake and just what it would do to Lila if her sister went south. She has always felt completely responsible for her.

Well, shit. I was going to support my wife in fucking another man, and apparently, I was going to fuck her sister. Don't get me wrong. That has been a long-standing fantasy, but in the real world -- a 'no-fucking-way' situation.

In my heart of hearts, I believed this would blow up in our faces, but at the deepest level, I understood that I had to support her, that this was it -- the only chance at helping; and, well fuck...Anything for family! Just fuck!

Lila had waited patiently for me. "Okay, honey. I get it; and I will support you, but I have to say I'm very worried about some bad consequences. I couldn't handle something coming between us."

"Ian, honey, nothing is going to come between us. I believe our bond is stronger than that. The big question mark is Luke and Attie; and can they handle this and come out the other side intact."

I offered, "If we don't try, they're done anyway."

"Yeah, that's the bottom line. Thank you for understanding that."

We hugged each other, then headed to the water for our swim back.

When we came around the point, we heard activity at the camp and could smell breakfast cooking. As we came up out of the water, Lila whipped her hair around, shedding water, then started ringing it out. I grabbed us a couple towels.

"You guys must have got up early," Luke said as he was flipping sausage patties.

"Yeah, it was quiet and peaceful and we decided to take a swim. We haven't had one since we've been out here," I answered, giving Lila a quick wink.

"How was the water?" Luke asked.

"Colder than you like," I replied with a chuckle.

"Didn't sound like it was too cold for you guys," Attie joked, grinning.

Lila laughed, "Sorry. Me and my big mouth."

We all laughed and Luke added, "Yeah, you scared the hell outta the wildlife. A herd of deer bolted out of the trees here, dove in the water, and were swimming for that island over there, with a bear swimming ahead of them.

We laughed and Lila punched Luke in the arm.

"Damn, girl. You need to learn to pull your punches," Luke joked.

"I did pull it, you pussy," Lila joked back.

I intervened, "Alright kids, let's just get breakfast ready. I'm starving."

Attie walked by me and softly asked, "Worked up an appetite 'swimming', did you?"

It was good to see both of them in a better mood. We ate and joked, and talked about what we were going to do the rest of the day. Lila wanted to hike some of the trails. I offered that we could do some canoeing on the lake. Lila pointed out that since ours were one-man canoes, we could split up and one couple go hiking, while the other couple canoed, then swap. Attie and I would start with canoeing, while Lila and Luke went hiking.

We met back up for a lunch of cold meats, cheeses and condiments, then Lila and Luke headed out in the canoes. Attie and I headed up a trail that hadn't been explored yet.

When we came to an outcropping of rock that was shaded, we stopped to drink some water and rest a minute.

"Ian, I've been thinking about something Lila and I talked about."

"Yeah, what's that?"

"Well, about Luke, about what it was going to take to help him. She said he needs to get over some sexual insecurities and get some self-esteem back, you know, sexually, feel like a man and all that."

"Yeah, we've talked about that," I confirmed.

"Well, what I don't see, and Sis was evasive when I asked, is how that can be done. I don't think there's any way I can work with Luke on that stuff. I've already tried."

"No, Attie. Lila and I both agree that's a non-starter -- too much bad history there. And, yeah, it's a problem we're still working on. I don't want to avoid answering your question either, but we are not ready to talk about that yet. We're sorta still formulating. Can you give us a little more time?"

SirAuthor
SirAuthor
579 Followers