Anything For Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprisingly the movie they were watching turned out to be pretty good. I spent less time ogling Silvia's tits than I planned. I did get one good look when she bent over to scratch her foot, but other than that there was nothing worth mentioning. Mom's head movements on my lap were quite a distraction though. Each time she moved her head it seemed like my cock would lurch and stiffen slightly. It was during a lull in the action in the movie that I thought I heard mom sniffling.

"You coming down with a cold?" I asked her.

"No, why do ask?" she replied.

"I thought I heard you sniffling," I answered.

Turning her head so she could look up at me, she said, "I'm not sniffling, I'm sniffing."

Scowling, I asked, "Why?"

"Because you smell different. Good, but different," she answered.

"Oh, okay. As long as it's good then," I replied, unable to think of anything else to say.

"Who smells?" Silvia asked, apparently catching only snippets of our conversation.

Mom sat up and said, "Kenny does, come over here and take a whiff. I've been trying to figure out what it is, but for the life of me can't."

"Does he stink?" Silvia asked as she rose and walked behind the couch to lean over me.

"Not at all. As a matter of fact, he smells great," mom replied.

Silvia leaned in close to my neck and drew in a deep breath. "Mmm," she whispered, drawing in several more lungful's.

"Okay, if you two are gonna get weird then I'm going to bed," I said, rising and walking away.

Before I even made it out of the room I heard them exchange some very interesting things.

"I don't know what that smell is, but damn, it sure made my pussy tingle," Silvia stated in a husky voice.

"I know, mine too," mom sighed heavily.

When I reached my room I lifted one arm and sniffed. I had no idea what they were talking about; I didn't smell any different than I always did. Stripping I climbed into bed, but sleep was hard to come by. I kept thinking about what they had said about their pussies tingling. I kept having a recurring dream where I had a woman bent over the back of the couch, her hairy pussy receiving my thrusting cock. Only it wasn't my cock; it was way too big to be mine.

Morning found me groggy from lack of sleep. Stretching I reached down to scratch my balls, an everyday occurrence, when suddenly I froze. My hand had slid across my morning wood causing my heart to skip a beat. Swiftly I threw the covers off and glanced down. All I could do was stare in disbelief. My cock was huge. As huge as the one in my dreams. After my heart quit pounding in my chest I reached out and wrapped my hand around the thick shaft, just to make sure that I wasn't still dreaming. It was hot to the touch, and throbbing with each beat of my heart. Lifting the shaft until the whole thing was pointing up I gasped. The cock in my hand had to be at least nine inches long and judging by the sensations running through it as I squeezed, it was definitely mine.

"No fucking way!" I shrieked, throwing my legs over the side of the bed and sitting up.

A knock on my door jarred me.

"You okay honey?" I heard mom ask.

"Yeah, yeah, just stubbed my toe," I replied, praying she wouldn't come in and see the monster between my legs.

"Okay," she said, her footsteps fading as she walked away.

Breathing a sigh of relief I slipped on my pajama bottoms and headed to the bathroom. Little did I know that another shock was in store for me as I entered the bathroom and passed by the medicine cabinet mirror. As I passed by it out of the corner of my eye I saw my reflection. Stopping I slowly backtracked and turned to look into the mirror. My jaw dropped open as I gazed upon the purplish aura that seemed to hover around my head.

"What the..." I whispered, reaching up with both hands and trying to swat the aura away.

It didn't work, all that happened was my hands floated through the mist of color without so much as making a ripple in it. For ten minutes I stared at my reflection, my only thought was about the voodoo lady. Had she put some kind of spell on me? And what about the size of my cock? Was that what she meant when she'd said she would give me something special? Looking down at my jutting cock I felt a smile creep on my face. The halo of color ringing my head was worrisome to say the least but having a cock this size was nothing to sneeze at; I wasn't going to complain about that. I did worry at first that it wouldn't go down, but after pissing up a storm it did shrink enough that I was sure it wouldn't be too noticeable. How I was going to explain the aura around my head to mom had me worried as I headed to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Mom," I said, breathing in the rich aroma of fresh brewed coffee as I took a seat at the table.

"Good morning sweetie. Sleep well?" she replied as she took two cups out of the cabinet.

"Eh," I replied, my eyes drawn to her slip covered ass.

"Well you just sit there, and I'll bring you some coffee," she told me.

Mom made us both a cup and brought mine over, not once saying anything about the ring of color around my head. She can't see it I realized. When she bent over to place it on the table my heart leaped in my chest. There, right in front of my eyes were mom's braless breasts, hanging down loose in her slip, the nipples hard as little pebbles. She remained bent over just long enough for me to marvel at the pale brown areolas and eraser sized nipples before going and taking her seat. When I gazed into her eyes I could tell that she knew exactly what she'd done.

"See, I told you I could be fun," she snickered just as Silvia walked in.

"What's so funny?" Silvia asked to no one in particular.

"Oh I was just showing Kenny that I could be fun too," mom remarked.

Silvia stopped and turned with a dubious look on her face, then asked, "How so?"

I almost fell out of my chair when mom shimmied her shoulders like Silvia had done, her tits dancing beautifully under her slip.

"Oh, you do not want to get into a titty shacking contest with me sis," Silvia laughed, shacking her own tits.

When Silvia glanced my way I sighed with relief; she couldn't see the aura either.

"So what do you think, Ken, whose got the better tits?" she asked, teasingly letting her tits jiggle some more.

I knew she was just using me to goad mom, so I decided to play her game.

"Well, it's really hard to say without seeing them."

"Oh my God, did you hear that Viv? Your little boy wants to see our boobs," she laughed.

I wanted to stand up and pull out my cock and ask her who she was calling little, and probably would have if mom hadn't been sitting there. Instead I took my coffee and went back to my room. Once there I did pull it out, but only to admire its size and girth. I had just finished tucking it away when mom knocked on my door. When I told her to come in I was shocked to see she was already dressed for work. Had I been playing with my cock that long? She walked over, gave me a big hug, then went back out. I had heard her deep inhale as she'd held me. Not ten minutes later Silvia walked in without even knocking. My eyes almost fell out of my head when I saw that she was naked from the waist up.

"Ken, honey, could you be a dear and help me with this?" she asked, holding out her bra.

A lump formed in my throat as I stared at her glorious mounds. I tried to swallow as I took in the full, firm, creamy flesh topped with large pink areolas and half-inch long nipples. Shakely I stood up and took the bra from her hand, my cock rapidly expanding in my pajama bottoms.

"I can't seem to get it hooked," she offered as an explanation.

"Uh...s-sure," I managed to stammer.

Silvia took the bra back and slipped her arms into the straps, then turning around she waited for me to hook it. As I was getting ready to she fidgeted around with the cups making sure her tits were in the right place. It took me three tries before I was able to get the hooks to go where they were supposed to. When I finished she turned again to face me, but as her eyes glanced down I saw her face turn white, her mouth opened into an O, and her hands came up to cover her mouth as if to stifle a scream. She practically ran from my room leaving me wondering what just happened. The answer came to me when I looked down and saw my fully hard cock sticking out in front of me. Somehow it had forced the snaps on my pajama bottoms open. I stared as a drop of pre-cum dripped from the head and landed on the carpet at my feet.

It took me a minute to compose myself then I raced after her to apologize. As I approached the front room I could hear her talking to someone. Curious as to who it could be I snuck up until I was just inside the hall where I couldn't be seen from the front room. It didn't take long to figure out she was talking on the phone; the conversation was too one-sided. I peeked around the corner and watched.

"I'm telling you, Viv, it was huge. The biggest damn dick I've ever seen," Silvia breathed into the phone, obviously trying to keep her voice down.

"It doesn't matter how I saw it," she paused, listening for a spell then continued, "Yeah, yeah. Well you'll just have to figure out a way to see it for yourself if you don't believe me."

I could feel my cock responding as I watched her talking, mainly because she was still just wearing her bra and slacks, but also because I liked the idea of mom wanting to see my cock too.

"Okay, I'll see you tonight," Silvia said, then carefully replaced the receiver back in its cradle.

Not wanting her to see me I crept back to my room, closing the door behind me. I stayed there until I heard the front door open and close telling me she had left for work. I spent several hours sitting in the kitchen pondering what to do. I couldn't get over the fact that, if my assumptions were right, both my mother and Aunt wanted to fuck me. Could I screw my own mother? I wasn't sure. The answer to whether I could screw my Aunt was much easier; of course I could. I needed to talk to Marcus, maybe he could shed some light on what was happening. I was sure it had something to do with the voodoo lady, and since he had talked to her first maybe she had told him something that would explain mom and Silvia's weird behavior.

Of course when I got to his house his mom told me he wasn't home. With nothing better to do I headed to the square to see if maybe I had become irresistible after all. That would explain the weirdness at my house anyway. Three hours later I was positive that the old lady's potion hadn't worked. Not one single girl came up to me and asked if I wanted to fuck. Hell, I didn't even get a smile or a nod from any of them. Disappointed I rode back to Marcus' place. When he answered the door we both stared at each other. He had the same kind of glow around his head as I did. He gave a furtive look back inside, then shut the door and guided me off the porch, as if he didn't want anyone overhearing our conversation.

"You went to see the old lady," he stated.

Cocking my head, I replied, "Looks like you did too."

He admitted that he had, and when I told him about my dick being bigger, and how my mom and Aunt were acting weird, like they wanted to fuck me or something, he told me he was getting the same reaction from his sisters.

"And this morning my Aunt came into my room and let me see her tits," I finished up.

His eyes lit up when he asked, "How were they?"

"Nice," came my enthusiastic reply.

His answer to me asking him what he thought I should do kind of shocked and aroused me at the same time. He told me that I should fuck them, because that is what he'd do if it was up to him.

"Is that what you're planning to do to your sisters," I had to ask.

With a smirk he said, "Dude, you've seen my sisters, so what do you think I'm gonna do if I'm given the chance?"

Shaking my head I mumbled, "God, we must be perverts."

"Yeah," he said with a smile.

As I picked up my bike I turned and said, "I thought you said the lady was old and bent over."

"She is," he answered.

"That's funny, because she didn't look any older than my Mom," I told him.

"She probably looks different to everybody," he replied, although the look on his face made me think there was more to it.

As I pedaled away I couldn't shake the feeling that Marcus wasn't telling me everything. I've known him a long time and he's never held anything back as far as I knew, but today he seemed different, like something was on his mind that he couldn't share with me. I also noticed that he didn't say anything about getting his dick sucked by the old lady. Of course I hadn't either, so we were even on that score. Hell, for all I knew maybe he didn't, maybe the old lady used a different method to collect his cum. But after seeing the glow around his head I was pretty sure the old lady had indeed given us some kind of desirability. The only problem was it was with our family members. Now all I had to do was figure out if it was working on my mom and aunt. The answer as to how I was going to do that came to me in a flash; I'd let them tell me. All I had to do was eavesdrop on them talking when they thought I wasn't around.

The opportunity to do just that came shortly after dinner. I told mom I was going to shower and get ready for movie night; something we did every Friday night. We had finished cleaning up after dinner and mom and Silvia were sitting at the table enjoying a glass of wine. I went into the bathroom and started the shower running, but instead of getting in I crept back down the hall so I could listen in on what they were talking about.

"My God, Viv, did you see the bulge in his britches?" Silvia asked mom.

"Yes," mom answered in a far-off voice.

"I'm telling you sis, that kids got a cock on him, and if you don't fuck him then I will," Silvia stated.

"He's my son, Silvia, I can't fuck my own son," mom replied.

"But you want to, I can tell," Silvia said back.

"God help me, yes I do. Every time I get near him my cunt gets so wet I almost cum," mom sighed.

"I know what you mean. Mine practically gushes when I'm around him," Silvia confessed.

"What in the hell do I do, sis?"

"Listen, just try and get a look at his cock then make up your mind. No one here is going to say anything if you do fuck him, especially me, since I plan on riding him myself. That is if you don't mind," Silvia chuckled.

"And how do I get a look at it without freaking him out?" mom asked.

"Well, he is in the shower right now. Why not make up some story about being unsure if there were any towels in there," came Silvia's answer.

"That sounds like a good idea," replied mom.

Oh shit! I rushed back into the bathroom, stripped in record time and jumped into the shower, blissfully thankful that the water wasn't ice cold. By the time I heard the doorknob turning I'd managed to massage my cock into a semi hard state.

"Honey, I brought some towels," mom called out as she entered.

Pulling the shower curtain open, my cock in plain view, I said, "Thanks Mom."

The look on mom's face when she saw it dangling there was almost the same as Silvia's when she'd seen it. Her complexion went pale, her eyes popped out, and her lips formed a perfect O. I thought she was going to faint when I flexed the muscles in my cock making it grow even bigger as she stared openly at it. A moan escaped her as she spun around and staggered out the door. I waited a few minutes then dried off, went into my room and put on just a pair of loose white boxers and a t-shirt. When I entered the front room mom and Silvia were huddled on the couch obviously jabbering about me. They broke apart when they saw me, Silvia scrambling up and returning to her chair.

"I hope you two don't mind me wearing this, but it's kind of warm tonight," I said as I took a seat on the opposite end of the couch from mom.

"Not at all. It is rather warm isn't it Viv," Silvia said, shooting mom a look.

"Yeah it is. Maybe we should do like Kenny and get comfortable too," mom said, slowly rising and tapping Silvia on the shoulder.

A smile spread on my lips as I watched them disappear down the hallway. I vowed that if nothing else, I was going to lose my virginity tonight, and whom better to lose it to than my mother. My cock twitched at that thought. When they didn't return after five minutes I thought they had chickened out, but when I heard the shower going I figured out what was keeping them. It only took a minute or so before I began to wonder if they were taking a shower together. That thought got an immediate lurch from my cock, so I decided to find out. Softly creeping down the hall I reached the closed bathroom door and put my ear to it. As I suspected I could hear both of them talking in hushed whispers. The sound of the water being turned off forced me to dart back to the couch.

The first to walk in was Silvia. She was wearing a pink silk robe that tied at the waist, the smooth fabric clinging to her curves while the hem barely hid her crotch from view. I'm sure my jaw dropped. It dropped even lower when mom walked in wearing a white satin slip, her areolas visible through the thin material. It too barely reached below her crotch. Silvia sat in her chair and for just the briefest of moments I caught a glimpse of her fur covered cunt. A wicked smile spread on her lips when she saw that I was looking.

Mom headed over to the light switch and said, "I'll just dim the lights."

"No!" I shouted automatically.

"No?" mom asked, giving me an equally wicked grin.

"Uh...it's...uh," I stuttered, unable to give a reason for wanting them on.

Mom shrugged her shoulders and said, "Okay, we'll leave em on."

It was obvious by her sly look at Silvia mom knew exactly why I wanted the lights on. As she walked back to the couch I was very aware of her titties jiggling under her slip. I was also aware that my cock had slipped out of the front of my boxers, something I'd hoped would happen, but I pretended not to notice. Mom and Silvia pretended not to notice too. Mom sat next to me like she always did, only this time her bare thigh came in contact against mine. I wasn't sure but I think we both shuddered at the feel of skin on skin. Removing my arm from the back of the couch I slipped it around her shoulder and pulled her a little tighter into me.

"Mmm," she sighed as she snuggled up against me.

We weren't ten minutes into the movie before mom asked if she could rest her head in my lap. When I scooted down so she could lay her head on my lower stomach I noticed how much of my cock was poking from my boxers. There was about four inches showing with the head pointing toward my left hip. I acted like I wasn't aware of my condition and watched as mom stretched out on the couch and lay her head down. The act of rearranging herself had caused the hem of her slip to ride up and expose her hip to my watchful eyes. My cock twitched when I saw she wasn't wearing panties. Feeling brave I brought my hand down and rested it on her bare hip expecting her to pull her slip down. She didn't.

"Uh, honey, you're falling out down here," she said after laying there for a bit.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry mom. Here, lift up and I'll tuck it back in," I said trying to sound mortified.

"That's okay baby, I'll get it for you."

Mom reached down and wrapped her hand around the shaft but instead of trying to tuck my cock back into my boxers she pulled it forward until the head was pointing at her face. The feel of her fingers wrapped around it caused the blood to flow and it started to grow. It didn't take long before the head was almost touching her lips.

"Ohhhh damn it's big," mom whispered, her hand slowly starting to stroke my thickened shaft.

While this was going on Silvia had turned her chair so instead of facing the television she was now able to watch us. I looked over at her just in time to see her slip a hand inside the top of her robe and cup a breast. That caused my cock to fully harden, which in turn pushed the head of my cock against mom's lips.