Anything For Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,119 Followers

I must have slept the sleep of the dead because when I opened my eyes my room was filled with light from outside. The hands on my bedside clock read 11:32. I lay there for a spell with memories of last night dancing in my head before my aching bladder forced me to get up. Not bothering to put anything on I stumbled to the bathroom, pissed a river, then on my way out caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I stopped, backtracked, and stared at my reflection. The glow around my head had changed color. Now it was a bright orangish-red. The same shade I had seen on Marcus' head. My first thought was it changed color over time, and since Marcus had visited the old lady first, then it stood to reason that his would've changed before mine.

Shaking my head I stepped out of the bathroom and headed toward the kitchen, my cock swinging between my legs. I didn't think mom would object to me being naked, not after last night anyway. I didn't make it past Silvia's room. As I walked by her room the door flew open and she reached out, grabbed my arm and pulled me roughly into her room. She was wearing just a pair of panties, her breasts on full display.

"You can't go out there like that, honey," she said, her eyes glued to my half-erect dick.

"Why not?" I asked, my hands automatically reaching up to palm her glorious mounds.

"As much as I'd love for you to fuck me right now, we can't. We have company," she explained, her own hand giving my hardening cock a quick tug.

Reluctantly I removed my hands from her tits and asked, "Who?"

"You'll see. But first you have to get dressed. And it wouldn't be a bad idea to take a shower first, you smell like you've been to an orgy," she replied with a smile.

I knew she was right about the smell; I reeked of sex. I reached up and gave each stiff nipple a tweak then backtracked to the bathroom. I had no idea who would be here on a Sunday, but if Silvia was worried about my appearance then I had better spruce up. As the water cascaded over my body I thought about rubbing one out but didn't. I was sure whoever was here wouldn't stay long and I wanted to save my loads for mom and Silvia. I planned on wearing those two women out today. After my shower I went into my room, dried off, then slipped on a pair of jeans and my Led Zeppelin t-shirt. Leaving my hair damp I headed toward the kitchen, noticing Silvia's door was closed as I walked by. I could hear voices as I approached the kitchen.

"You could've tidied up a bit," I heard a familiar voice say.

Instantly my mood soured. I recognized the voice. It belong to my dad's mom, Grandma Edna. I loved the old gal, but for reasons I'll never understand she was always criticizing mom about this or that. She'd gotten worse about it since mom threw dad out. Why she even came around was beyond me, but mom says it's because she liked to take jabs at her. Grandma of course says it's to see her grandchild.

I rounded the corner and stood in the doorway. Mom was sitting at the table while Grandma stood with her back to me. I took a moment to appraise her. One thing I had to say about Grandma Edna; she always dressed her best when she came over, and today was no exception. She had on a beige silk blouse that allowed a hint of her frilly white bra to peek through, and a black form-fitting skirt that stopped just below the knees along with four-inch black heels that made her calve muscles stand out. To look at her you wouldn't think she was in her early sixties. She was roughly five-foot six, maybe a hundred and thirty-five pounds, with a slender upper torso that spread down to wide hips and a big juicy butt. Something I've always admired about her figure. Her silvery shoulder-length hair was perfectly styled as usual.

"Grandma, what are you doing here?" I asked.

She slowly turned to face me; my eyes drawn to the frilly bra under her blouse. Her ruby-red lips widened into a huge smile, the expertly applied blue eyeshadow bringing out the blue in her twinkling eyes.

"Well that's a fine howdy-do. Can't I drop in to see my favorite grandson?" she replied.

"Yeah, of course," I answered, wanting to add that I was her only grandson but didn't.

"Good. Now how about a hug for your Grandma," she chuckled, spreading her arms wide.

As I stepped forward I saw mom roll her eyes. Once I was close enough I opened my arms and wrapped them around grandma pulling her tight against me. With her heels on she was as tall as I was which put her tits square against my chest. They flattened against me causing my cock to give a slight lurch. The sound of her sucking in her breath gave me an idea. If the aroma I was giving off could affect mom and Silvia, then I wondered if it would do the same thing to my grandmother. The way she was taking deep whiffs of air told me that it might. Gambling that I was right I slowly let my hands drift from the small of her back downward until each hand was resting gently on her soft cheeks. I felt her shudder when I squeezed. Quickly she released her hold on me and stepped back, her legs a little wobbly. I could see her face was flushed.

"Oh my," she whispered, her voice shaky.

"You okay, Edna?" mom asked.

"Um...yes. Just got a little woozy there for a second," she replied, the flush on her face spreading down to her chest.

"Maybe you better sit down, Grandma," I said, taking her by the arm and stirring her to the nearest chair.

Once she was sitting I noticed her squeezing her legs together, and I also noticed her nipples poking the front of her blouse out. I think mom noticed too, because she shot me a knowing glance. I gave mom a smile and a wink before going over and fixing myself a cup of coffee. When I sat back down I slid my chair closer to grandma's.

"So, how long are you down for Grandma?" I asked, leaning in to put my arm around her shoulder.

She sniffed the air, then in a shaky voice replied, "I was thinking a couple days, if that's alright with you."

Mom and I both noticed her reaction to having me so close. She seemed to draw in deep breaths every time her face was pointed in my direction. Another thing I noticed were the lumps of her nipples growing larger, pushing the front of her blouse out even farther than earlier. A smile crept on mom's face.

"You planning on getting a room again?" mom asked.

Grandma's place was a three-hour drive from ours, and each time she visited she'd take a room at the local motel. She claimed it was because we didn't have enough room for her to stay, but mom and I knew it was because she didn't like spending too much time around mom. She'd been this way ever since mom had thrown her son out.

"That's my plan," she answered.

There was a short silence before mom asked, "How's Bill?"

Bill was grandma's third husband. They've been married twelve years now, and not once during that time had he ever came to visit.

With a sneer on her face grandma replied, "Same old cantankerous ass as always."

"Kinda figure that since he didn't come with you," mom added.

"Has he ever?" grandma commented snidely.

Mom glared at her for a second, then said, "I guess I should get dressed."

"I would think so, seeing how it's almost noon," came grandma's curt remark.

I hadn't noticed how mom was dressed until now. When she stood up I saw that she was still in her bathrobe. Knowing full well what was under that robe a smile crept onto my face as I watched her walk away. Once she was out of sight I turned my attention back to grandma, the scowl on her face told me she had seen me staring at mom's butt.

"You were a little naughty when you gave me a hug. I felt you squeeze my ass." Grandma's eyes twinkled as she said this.

"I'm sorry Grandma, I couldn't resist. You're not mad at me, are you?" I asked, giving her my best puppy-dog eyes.

"No honey, I'm not mad. It's actually felt good, it's been a long time since a man pawed my fat ass," she chuckled.

"You don't have a fat ass, Grandma," I told her.

Pushing her chair back she stood and turned so her back was to me. Looking over her shoulder she said, "If that's not a fat ass, then what would you call it?" To emphasize her point she slapped one of her cheeks causing it to ripple under her skirt.

Standing I moved behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist while pressing my crotch against her butt. I felt her give a little shiver as she pressed her ass back against me.

"I wouldn't call it fat, Grandma. If anything I'd call it juicy," I whispered into her ear while pressing even harder against her buns.

Grandma's hands came up and covered mine and her head drifted back until it was resting on my shoulder. I could hear her breathing through her nose.

She drew in a deep breath and asked, "What is that smell? It's heavenly."

I knew the smell pouring off me had made mom and Aunt Silvia lose their inhibitions, but it had taken a day or so to affect them. For some reason however it was working on grandma at an accelerated pace. I was just about to see how far I could go when Silvia walked in.

"Don't you two look cozy," she remarked on her way to the coffee pot.

For an old gal grandma was quick on her feet.

"He's just helping me stretch my back. That long drive gets it all knotted up," grandma said, giving my hands a pat before stepping away from me.

"Uh huh," came Silvia's snarky reply.

If grandma noticed how Silvia replied she didn't let on. With a grin she sat down and sipped on her coffee instead. With her back to me I took the opportunity to check out my Aunt. She had on a pair of skin tight jeans and a blue button-down shirt that stretched nicely across her chest, the twin points of her nipples clearly visible. She gave me a smile, shook her shoulders once causing her tits to jiggle, then with a wink she too sat down. I had to adjust my cock before I could join them.

"You know dear, you really should wear a brassiere under that shirt when a young man is present," grandma addressed Silvia.

Silvia chuckled and said, "Where's the fun in that, Edna."

"I don't mind," I laughed, pointedly staring at Silvia's chest.

"I bet you don't," grandma said, giving me a mischievous smile.

Before I could respond mom walked in, got a cup of coffee and sat down. She too was dressed in jeans, but her top was a dainty white blouse, the outline of her bra clearly showing under it.

"So what are we talking about?" she asked.

"The merits of wearing a bra," Silvia answered.

From there the conversation drifted back to mundane things. For the next ten or fifteen minutes I sat there just listening, until Silvia asked grandma a question that sparked my interest.

"How's Bill doing, still rocking your world?"

Grandma must have thought that was funny because she busted out laughing before saying, "That man hasn't rocked my world in years. Seriously doubt if he even remembers how to."

"That's too bad. Every woman needs to get some relief once and a while," mom replied.

"Well if you hadn't thrown my son out you could be getting some yourself," grandma shot back.

"I hate to tell you this, Edna, but your son never could get it up long enough to give anyone relief," mom snarled.

"You take that back! My Tom is a good man," grandma growled.

"For a drunk," Silvia threw in.

I knew where this was headed. Mom and grandma were always at each other's throat whenever they got together. I decided to put a stop to it before it got out of hand.

Standing I said, "Ladies, let's calm down and talk about nice things. There's no need to rehash old wounds."

Mom reached out and took my hand, then said, "You're right son. Sorry for my outburst, Edna."

Grandma smiled as if she'd won the fight.

"Apology accepted," she replied smugly.

I sat back down then said, "That's better. I'd hate to have to turn all three of you over my knees and blister your butts."

That garnered a semi-shocked look from grandma, and two lustful looks from mom and Silvia. Another twenty minutes passed with no more antagonistic words exchanged.

"So what does everyone want for dinner?" mom asked, rising and taking her cup to the sink.

"Don't worry about me. I was hoping to take Kenny out for dinner, spend some quality time with my grandson," Grandma said, then turning to me added, "That is if you want to."

"Sounds fine to me," I replied.

"Well since you two are going to be gone, then I think Silvia and I will just heat up some left overs. That okay with you, Silvia?" mom asked.

"Fine by me," Silvia replied.

"Oh my, look what time it is. I better get moving if I want to get checked in at the motel," grandma said while looking at the large-faced watch on her right wrist. She stood then looked at me and added, "Want to go with me, you can help carry my bags to the room."

"Sure Grandma," I said, getting up and putting my cup in the sink.

We went outside and climbed into Grandma's caddy, a present from her husband last Christmas. The ride was as smooth as you'd expect from such a fine car. It took less than ten minutes to reach the motel. When we pulled in next to the office it looked closed. I could see a note taped to the glass door. Without waiting I climbed out and read the notice- the place was closed down due to a plumbing issue. When I told grandma she started to get upset.

"It's no problem Grandma, you can stay at our house," I told her.

I could tell by the look on her face she wasn't too thrilled about my suggestion but with the only motel in town closed down she knew she didn't have many options.

"I don't think I can sleep on your couch honey," she started to protest.

"Not to worry Grandma, you can take my room, I'll sleep on the couch," I told her.

Just as she pulled out of the parking lot I asked, "When we get home could you do me a favor Grandma?"

"What kind of favor?" she asked, glancing my way.

"Could you be a little nicer to Mom," I said.

"I'm nice to her," she replied testily.

"Grandma, just do it for me," I pleaded.

"I'll try," she said.

With that settled we headed back home and informed mom of the situation. She didn't seem to be overjoyed by the news but didn't say anything. I spent ten minutes lugging in grandma's bags. When I brought the last one into my bedroom I found grandma sitting on my bed with my pillow held up to her face. She acted startled and tossed my pillow back onto the bed, but not before she took a big whiff of it.

"Lordy, I'm bushed. That long drive takes it out of me," she stated between yawns.

"Why don't you take a nap, you'll feel better," I told her.

"Perhaps you're right," she replied, stifling another yawn.

"I'll get some fresh sheets," I said, turning to leave.

"That's okay honey, these will be fine," she replied.

"Okay, if you're sure. I'll see you in a bit then," I told her. She was already taking her shoes off before I left.

When I got back to the front room mom and Silvia were on the couch watching some daytime soap opera. I told her that grandma was napping, and I was going to go over to Marcus' house for a bit. Both women looked slightly disappointed but neither said anything as I walked out the door.

No one answered when I reached Marcus' place, so I decided to cruise downtown for a spell, just to see if my new found appeal worked on anyone besides my relatives. It was while I was strolling near some shops that I noticed that I was still getting no reaction from girls my own age, but I was getting plenty of smiles from the older women roaming around. That got me wondering if only women around my mom's age were attracted to me. I took a moment to study some of them and came to the conclusion that that wouldn't be a bad thing. If having sex with mom and Silvia had taught me anything, it was that older women knew what they wanted and weren't afraid to show it. A smile stayed on my lips as I pedaled back to Marcus' house. The smile slipped a little bit when there was still no answer. I sat on the porch for a spell and waited. I was just about to leave when Marcus showed up.

The first thing I noticed was how bright the glow around his head was. It was the same color as mine, but for some reason his seemed to be brighter. As soon as he parked his bike my compulsion to brag about what happened overwhelm me and I blurted out what had happened between mom, Silvia and myself. I expected him to be astonished by my admission, but instead it was I who was floored by his news of having banged his sisters and his mother. In all truthfulness, I was a little envious too. I've had a thing for his sisters for some time.

We stood there for a bit in silence, then he asked if I planned to screw my aunt and mother again. I had to tell him I couldn't because my granny was visiting.

His response to that was, "Hell dude, don't let that stop you. She's got one fine big ass and I'm sure old ladies need cock too." We had a nice chuckle about that. Just as I was getting ready to leave I looked him in the eyes and asked if we were perverts.

He stared at me for a second, smiled ruefully, then said, "Yeah."

On the ride home I couldn't shake the image of grandma bent over with my dick buried in her. By the time I pulled into my yard I was sporting a little wood. The thought of sneaking a quick fuck from mom while grandma was sleeping entered my mind but was quickly snuffed out when I noticed that mom's car was gone. I found grandma in the kitchen sitting at the table with a cup of coffee. She was still dressed as before, only now the top three buttons on her blouse were undone allowing a nice view of creamy cleavage.

"Where's Mom?" I asked as I took a seat next to her.

"They said something about needing some things from the store," she replied.

"Did you get a good nap in?" I asked.

A dreamy look came over her face briefly before she said, "I did, but I had the weirdest dreams."

"Really? What kind of dreams?" I inquired, fairly sure what kind they were.

"Oh honey, I can't tell you. They were too naughty," she chuckled.

"I like naughty," I laughed, deliberately glancing at her chest.

"I think we've established that," she said, giving me a pat on the head.

We sat there for over an hour just chatting before mom and Silvia showed up. From that point on it seemed like the air filled with tension once more. Time dragged on until finally grandma asked if I was ready to go eat. Before we left I managed to give mom a kiss on the cheek, and a quick grope of her ass. Dinner with grandma was pleasant. We ate at the biggest restaurant in town, which really wasn't that big of a deal considering the only other restaurant was nothing more than a bar and grill. When we finished our meal I walked her to the car and held her door open like a gentleman. As she slid in her legs parted enough for me to get a good look of her upper thighs, it was only then that I noticed she was wearing nylons. The kind that needed a garter belt to hold them up. My dick went from zero to sixty in an instant.

"Oh wow," slipped out before I could reign it in.

Grandma glanced up and saw where my eyes were. For the life of me I swear she spread her legs a little wider and took more time getting into the car than she really needed. By the time I climbed in my cock was making it hard for me to get comfortable. Before she started the car she looked over at me and took a huge intake of air. I wasn't sure if it was my imagination playing tricks on me, but it looked as if she was squirming in her seat all the way home. Once we arrived home she dashed off to the bathroom while I went into the kitchen where mom and Silvia were just putting away their dishes. Both were wearing their bathrobes.

"Have a good time sweetie," mom asked as she dried her hands on a dishtowel.

"It was fine," I answered, leaning in to give her a peck on the cheek.

"Where's mine?" Silvia whined, offering her cheek.

blaster666
blaster666
4,119 Followers