Anything For Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed hers then sat at the table and watched as they moved around the kitchen. Their thin cotton robes hugged them both in all the right places making me wish that grandma wasn't here.

"Where is Edna?" mom finally asked.

I was just about to say she was in the bathroom when she walked into the kitchen. Her face was flushed, and it was very obvious her nipples were hard. Both mom and Silvia took one look at her protruding nipples then glanced at each other with knowing grins. Grandma took a seat near me then gazed at mom and Silvia.

"You two really don't like wearing much around the house," she stated.

"We like to be comfortable," Silvia spoke up, then added sarcastically, "You should pull the stick out of your ass and try it sometime."

"Maybe I will!" grandma huffed then raced from the room.

"What a bitch," mom declared.

"C'mon you two," I said, giving both an exasperated look.

Mom came over, bent down and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. She whispered sorry into my ear, but I didn't really pay much attention to that because the top of her robe had parted, and I was staring directly at her tits.

"You've got great tits, Mom," I told her as my hands went around her hips and cupped her butt.

She jumped back, glanced at the top of her robe, then pulled it snug. The smile on her face told me she wasn't mad. Not to be out done Silvia said she was sorry too, then swiftly pulled the top of her robe apart and flashed her tits at me.

"Maybe...I should...check on Grandma," I gulped and slowly made my way to my bedroom.

Without thinking I opened the door and froze. Grandma was standing near my bed completely naked except for her nylons and garter belt. My heart skipped a beat as I gazed upon her exposed body. My eyes travelled slowly from her full barely sagging breasts; the brown areolas crinkled, the large nipples hard, down over the slight paunch of her belly and ended up staring at the neatly trimmed salt and peppered bush between her legs. I could feel the lump in my throat along with the growing erection slowly creeping down my pants leg.

"Kenny! You really should kno..." Grandma's voice trailed off as her eyes settled on the thick outline of my cock expanding down my pant leg.

"S-Sorry Grandma," I stammered, stepping back and closing the door.

"I'll be out in a minute," Grandma called out.

Not wanting to be there when she came out I retreated to the front room and sat on the couch staring blankly at the television. A minute later mom and Silvia came in and joined me on the couch leaving only the loveseat or chair for grandma to sit in. When she did come out she chose the chair which faced the couch. I think mom and Silvia were stunned by what she was wearing, but I was overjoyed. Not so much by the mid-thigh length maroon silk nightgown she was wearing, but by the knowledge of what was under it. When she sat and crossed her legs my dick actually twitched in my pants.

With a smile grandma said smugly, "You're right Silvia, this is more comfortable."

Both mom and Silvia were speechless. Well, chock one up for grandma I thought. Grandma shifted sideways a bit so she could see the TV which gave me a better view up her nightgown. I still couldn't see anything but that didn't stop my overactive mind from slipping into high gear. Each time she even twitched a little my cock would twitch too.

I guess by grandma changing a truce of some sorts was called because the next two hours went by without a snide remark being made. All three women actually chatted civilly amongst themselves while I just took in the abundant leg flesh on display. At the end of the current show mom stood up, stretched, then said she was going to bed.

"Yeah, gotta work tomorrow," Silvia said, also rising, and after saying goodnight followed mom down the hallway.

"I'm gonna change into my pajamas, Grandma. I'll be right back," I said before heading down the hall.

Instead of going to my room I went to mom's, and just like I'd done with grandma I walked right in without knocking. Mom had her covers pulled down and was just about to take off her robe when I entered. She turned and stared wide-eyed as I went up to her and took her in my arms. A little squeal escaped her lips when I cupped her ass and pulled her against me.

"What are you doing sweetie?" she hissed.

"I just wanted to tell you I'll be back when Grandma goes to sleep," I whispered.

"Oh honey, as much as I'd love that we can't. It's too risky," she sighed.

"We could do it quietly," I assured her.

"Kenny, sweetheart, there's no way in hell I'll be quiet once you stick that big, beautiful cock in me," she moaned.

"Okay," I sulkily replied, releasing her and stepping back.

"I'm sorry honey. I'll make it up to you after she leaves," mom said.

"Okay," I replied with a smile hoping to reassure her that I wasn't mad.

"Goodnight baby," mom said, planting a delicate kiss on my cheek.

"Goodnight Mom."

I slipped out of her room and went into mine. At first I thought about just wearing my boxers but in the end I changed into my pajama bottoms, grabbed a spare blanket and pillow then headed back to the front room. When I got there I noticed grandma had changed places, she was now sitting at one end of the couch. Her legs were still crossed. I dropped the bedding on her vacant chair and took a seat at the other end of the couch. A saw a pained expression come over her face.

"You don't have to sit so far away, I won't bite," she remarked.

Her expression brightened when I said, "But I might."

A huge smile spread on her lips as she uncrossed her legs and patted her lap. Happily I stretched out on the couch and laid my head in her lap, something I hadn't done with her in a long time. And definitely something I'd never done while shirtless.

"Now isn't that better?" she cooed while stroking my abdomen with one hand while the fingers of her other one combed through my hair.

"Much better," I agreed, turning on my side so I would stop staring up at her boobs.

Minutes ticked by without a word being spoken. She continued to run her fingers through my hair and occasionally I would hear her draw in a deep breath. Each time she did that she would squirm in her seat and a musky scent filled my nostrils. I knew what was happening to her, the same thing that had happened to mom and Silvia. The very thought of her getting aroused only heightened my own arousal.

Turning onto my back I gazed up into her face and asked, "Are you angry at me for barging in on you earlier?"

She came back with a question of her own. "Are you sorry you did?"

I sat up and took one of her hands in mine, then looking her square in the eyes said, "For not knocking yes. But I'm not sorry for what I saw."

She drew in another deep breath and brought her free hand to her chest.

In a timid voice she asked, "You're saying you liked what you saw?"

"Very much so," I answered giving her hand a slight squeeze.

"I find it hard to believe that a healthy young man such as yourself would get any enjoyment at seeing this old body," she practically whispered.

"Grandma, you are still a very attractive woman with a very nice body. Truthfully, seeing you naked got me hard as a rock. Hell, just sitting this close to you..." I stopped talking because I was worried that I had gone too far.

"This close to me, what?" she asked, a tremble in her voice.

I couldn't just come out and tell her that she turned me on, but I could show her. Taking the hand I was holding I brought it down to my lap and pressed her palm to my hardness. She stiffened, sucked in her breath, and allowed her fingers to curl around the shaft of my cock. For a few seconds I thought she might reach into my pajamas and pull it out, but she didn't. Instead she yanked her hand back, scrambled to her feet and fled, leaving me with a bad case of blue balls and a dreadful feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"You pushed your luck too far that time dumbass," I scolded myself.

I sat there for nearly an hour before finally grabbing my pillow and blanket and laying down. It took a long time for sleep to finally arrive. I tossed and turned most of the night and when I felt a warm hand stroke my cheek I thought I was dreaming. That is until I heard mom's sweet voice calling my name.

"Kenny, wake up."

Slowly opening my eyes I saw mom bent over me with a smile on her face and a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Good morning sleepyhead, I brought you a cup of coffee," she said.

"Thanks," I groggily replied, sitting up and taking the outstretched cup.

"I've got to get to work, you have a good day honey," she said while planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Really? What time is it?" I asked, just now noticing that she was dressed for work.

"Time for me to go, I'll see you tonight, love ya," she hurriedly replied before heading out the front door.

I heard her car start up then drive away. Slowly I sipped the coffee and pondered how things were going to go when I saw grandma. I wouldn't blame her if she was pissed that I'd put her hand on my cock. What kind of grandson does shit like that? The perverted kind, I told myself. When my cup was empty I headed to the kitchen for a refill only to find grandma already there. I'd hoped to have more time before seeing her. She was sitting with her back to the door, so I paused for a second, took a deep breath, then went in to face the music.

"Good morning Grandma," I managed to say as I passed her.

"And good morning to you sleepyhead," she chipperly replied.

I was actually shocked to hear how happy she sounded. Maybe things weren't going to be as bad as my mind had made them out to be. With a full cup I turned and leaned against the counter so I could look at her. She was still wearing her nightgown, and she had a radiant smile on her face as she looked at me.

"So how did you sleep?" she asked.

"Not so good. What about you?"

"Quite good once I was able to relax," she answered, a crooked grin on her face.

"Aunt Silvia already leave for work?"

"Yes, it's just you and me now." There was something about the way she said it that sent a tingle down my spine.

Knowing I couldn't prolong the inevitable forever I decided to talk about the elephant in the room, namely my behavior last night.

"Grandma, I apologize for what I did last night. I don't know what I was thinking."

Instead of saying anything she stood up and walked over to me. I half expected her to slap me but was quite relieved when all she did was put her arms around me and hugged me. The feel of her breasts pressing into my chest sent another tingle down my spine as well as my cock.

"You don't need to apologize honey," she whispered into my ear as her arms pulled me tighter against her.

"When you ran from the room I thought you were mad at me," I whispered back.

"I wasn't mad, just surprised. And quite frankly, very flattered," she lightly chuckled while releasing her hold on me.

She made herself another cup and returned to her seat. When she sat down my eyes were drawn to her legs as she crossed them. My cock lurched when I saw she was wearing her nylons and high heels.

"Why the heels, Grandma?" I asked, my voice cracking slightly.

"I forgot to bring my house shoes and I hate walking around barefoot. Of course I can't wear these without nylons," she stated, absently picking at her nylon clad thigh.

I could feel the blood rushing to my cock as soon as I noticed the clasp of her garter belt.

"I need to take a shower," I said.

Placing my cup on the counter I started to walk away when she reached out and grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Before you go there's something I'd like to ask you. Something personal," she said, her eyes clearly looking at my crotch.

"Okay," I replied.

She released my wrist and took a sip of her coffee. I noticed her hand trembling a little as she brought the cup up to her lips. Once she sat the cup down she gazed into my eyes.

"Do you love me, Kenny?"

"Of course I do," I answered, wondering where this was leading.

"Would you do anything for me?"

I paused and thought for a second before saying, "You're family, Grandma. I'd do anything for family."

She smiled as she asked, "Even if it was against the norm?"

"Especially if it was against the norm," I laughed.

"That's all I wanted to know," she said, once more raising the cup to her lips.

As the water cascaded over my body I had to fight the temptation to stroke my cock. My mind kept returning to the sight of grandma standing naked in my bedroom. Valiantly I resisted long enough to finish my shower and step out. A quick glance in the mirror as I was drying off showed the glow around my head hadn't changed. I was just drying off my balls when I heard grandma.

"Kenny, help!" she screamed.

Fearing that maybe she had fallen I wrapped the damp towel around my waist and rushed down the hall. When I reached the front room I skidded to a stop and just stared at the sight before me. Grandma had one knee on the couch cushion while her other foot was on the floor. I could see she had one hand stuffed down between the arm of the couch and the seat with her other hand resting on the back. My blanket and pillow were pushed to the other end of the couch. The sight was both funny and erotic at the same time. The funny part was it looked like she had her hand stuck, and the erotic part was the way her ass was up in the air with the hem of her nightgown high enough that her butt was almost exposed. Unfortunately for me it was pointed away from me so I couldn't really see anything. I could see the tautness of her leg muscles and the clips of her garter belt holding up her nylons.

"What's going on, Grandma?" I asked, trying desperately not to laugh.

With her head pointed in my direction she looked up at me and said, "I'm stuck."

Taking a couple of steps closer I said, "I can see that. The question is, how?"

"I dropped my keys and when I went to get them they slid down. I tried to get them but now my watch is caught on something, and I can't get my hand back out," she said.

"Let me take a look," I told her.

I went over and stood near her head completely oblivious to the fact that all I had on was the towel wrapped around me. Sliding my hand down between the cushion and the arm I tried to see if I could feel where her watch was snagged. I couldn't get my hand far enough in.

Grandma looked at me and said, "Maybe if you use your towel you can press it down in there so it can spread the gap apart."

I gave her an odd look.

"It's worth a try," she whispered.

"You do know that I'm naked under here," I stated.

"Oh honey, I've seen a penis or two in my lifetime. I'm sure yours won't be too much of a shock," she laughed.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before I slowly pulled the towel from around my waist and freed my semi-erect cock. Her eyes grew huge as she stared at it.

"Oh sweet mother of God! That thing is huge!" she stuttered.

Proudly I said, "It gets bigger, Grandma."

She didn't respond to that. What she did do was lean forward until her lips was almost touching it and drew in a deep breath. When I stepped closer so I could shove the towel down into the side of the couch my cock brushed her lips.

"Oh God!" she moaned.

"Sorry about that," I said, then carefully pushed the towel into the couch.

"Try and get free now," I told her.

She wiggled her stuck arm, but her hand remained trapped.

"That's not working. Maybe if you get behind me and pulled it'll come out," she said in a halting voice.

The very thought of getting behind her had my cock expanding. I knew I'd be able to finally see that big, juicy ass in all its glory. What I didn't know until I got behind her was she wasn't wearing any panties. Her nightgown had ridden up enough that I had a clear view of not only her ass, but also her pussy. Her very wet pussy.

"Grandma?"

"Yes dear?"

"Where are your panties?" I asked.

"Oh dear, did I forget to put some on? I'm such a forgetful old broad," she chirped.

"It would appear so," I said, lightly running my fingertips over one smooth bun

I felt her quiver at my touch, then heard her say, "You really like my big ole butt don't you."

"I do," I replied, then bending forward I pushed her nightgown up to her waist and planted a kiss on each cheek.

"You do realize the vulnerable position you're in, don't you?" I teased, reaching out and softly running my hands over those big meaty globes.

She shivered then glanced over her shoulder at me and said with mock fright, "You wouldn't take advantage of your helpless Granny would you?"

To answer her question I held my cock at the base and stepped close enough to her backside to run the head of it through her sopping slit. She whimpered and pushed back against my cock causing the head to slide into her opening.

"Oh Gawd! So much better than a cucumber!" she cried.

Grabbing her fleshy hips I sank another four inches into her pulsating pussy causing her to wail with delight.

"Yesssss...Oh yes! Fuck meeee!" she screamed, pushing her ass back until I was almost all the way in.

I was really surprised how easily my cock slid into her. For some reason I half expected her to be tighter than hell because I knew she wasn't getting any at home. Slowly I pulled back out until just the head remained lodged in her cunt, then gripping her hips tighter I rammed the entire length of my cock into her. She began to spasm, her hips rotating clockwise before her head lowered to the arm of the couch and she screamed out.

"Uuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk!"

The sensation of her clasping cunt around my shaft sent a tidal wave of pleasure coursing through me. Eagerly I slammed into her over and over, each thrust more powerful than the last. Each time my pelvis slapped against her wide ass her buns would ripple, the sound almost as loud as a thunderclap. Faster and faster I pounded into her, mesmerized by the sight of that juicy ass jiggling.

"I'mmmm cuummmiiiiinnnnnngggggggg!" she screamed, her cunt clamping down on my invading rod.

"Yes! Do it Grandma! Cum all over my cock," I growled as my fingers dug into the meaty flesh of her hips and pulled her backwards as I thrust forward.

"Oh sweet Jesus...I'm cumming again!" she howled a minute later, slamming back against my thrusts with equal force.

"Ohhhh Shit! Grandmaaaaaaaaa!" I growled as my orgasm tore through me sending a torrent of cum into her silken depths.

Grandma's head slumped down onto the arm of the couch, her cunt still empaled by my still erect cock. For what felt like forever I just stood behind her, buried to the hilt, my entire body shaking from the glorious release. When I was able to focus my eyes I noticed that her head was resting on her hands and there was no watch on her wrist. Slowly, in order to savor the delicious feel of her cunt walls sliding along my shaft, I pulled out and collapsed sitting on the couch. I reached over and pulled my blanket over my dripping cock. Once she was no longer hooked to me she turned and sat down too. We both sat there huffing and puffing until we regained our breath. I glanced over at her and noticed she had a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Grandma, you okay?" I asked, concerned.

"I've never felt better," she responded, her head slowly turning in my direction.

I gazed into her eyes and said, "You weren't really stuck were you."

"No. I hope you're no angry about my little deception. It was all I could think up in order to get you to do what you did."

"Grandma, if you wanted me to fuck you, all you had to do was ask," I chuckled.

"Good to know," she laughed back.

"What was that about being better than a cucumber?" I asked.

"You heard that huh?" The dreamy look in her eyes dulled some.