Anything For Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," I answered.

"Well, Bill hasn't been able to perform for quite some time, so one day while I was preparing a salad I noticed how much a cucumber was shaped like a penis. Naturally I decided why not try it out. It worked wonders for this old broad, and I'm not ashamed to say, we eat a lot of salads at our house now."

"What do you do with them once you use them?" I inquired, my curiosity getting the better of me.

Grandma chuckled a bit then said, "I put them in Bill's salad."

"You're a wicked, wicked woman," I laughed, a picture of her husband eating the slices of cucumber coated with grandma's juices popping into my head.

She turned her body to face me and said, "I'm also a very horny woman, so how long will it be before you can perform again?"

Giggling I yanked the blanket off my engorged cock and said, "I'm good to go."

Her eyes bugged out and her bottom lip trembled as she took in my rock-hard dick. Slowly she reached out and wrapped her fingers around my thick shaft.

Raising her face to the ceiling she whispered, "Thank you Lord."

"Before we go again there's something I need you to do first," I told her, my hand stroking her thigh gently.

She gazed at me and said, "Yeah, yeah. I promise I'll be nicer to your mother."

"That's good Grandma, but that's not really what I was talking about," I informed her.

"Then what did you want me to do?" she asked in a softer tone.

Standing I stepped in front of her, took her hands and pulled her to her feet. Then gently I reached down and grabbed the hem of her nightgown, slowly pulling it up and over her head. Once it was off I let it float to the floor and leaned in and took one of her nipples in my mouth. Her hands cupped the back of my head and held me in place.

"That's so nice," she whimpered, her hips starting to rock back and forth.

I took turns sucking her nipples for several minutes before releasing her and sitting back down on the couch with my ass close to the edge.

Her eyes lit up when I held my rigid pole up and announced, "The pleasure train is about to leave the station, all aboard!"

With the grace of a much younger girl she placed one knee on the couch then threw her other leg over my lap, holding herself up enough that I was able to position the head of my cock at her entrance. Slowly she lowered herself down until her ass was resting on my thighs, my cock buried in her juice coated cunt.

"Mmmm, just let me sit here a minute," she sighed, leaning forward until her chest was pressed against mine.

Slipping my arms around her back I held her close, content just to feel her pussy gently squeezing my cock. As we held each other I noticed her breathing increased. Soon she was snuggling as close as possible, her hips subtly rocking forward and back. I let my hands slide down until they were resting on her hips, then gently tugged her forward before pushing her back.

"I don't know what it is, but every time I smell you my pussy floods. I'm surprised your mom and Aunt haven't noticed too," she softly remarked.

"Well..." I let slip.

Grandma sat straight up, placed her hands on my shoulders and leaned back far enough to look into my eyes. "They have noticed haven't they?"

I managed to squeak out, "Wellll..."

Her eyes grew wide, and she asked, "Have you fucked them yet?"

Sheepishly I stared into her eyes and whispered, "Yeah."

"That's so nasty. It makes me so hot!" she moaned.

I felt her cunt clamp down on my cock as she tilted her head upwards and came with a low throaty moan of pleasure. Before I could wrap my head around what was happening she started rising and falling on my stiff pole, her tits jumping wildly on her chest each time she slammed herself down onto my lap. She kept chanting, "Yes, yes, yes," each time her ass bounced off my thighs. She climaxed three times that I could count, her juices flowing over my balls and running into the crack of my ass. All I could do was hang on and marvel at her frenzied thrashing. She came one more time then slumped against my chest, her breath coming in great heaving lungful's. She lay against me for several minutes before sitting back up and fixing me with an almost apologetic smile.

"Whew! Guess I got a little carried away there," she timidly said.

"You won't hear me complaining," I told her, my hands already cupping her tits, my fingers tweaking her protruding nipples.

"Mmmm, you keep that up and you're gonna make me cum again," she sighed.

"Would that be a bad thing?" I asked, lifting my hips to push the head of my cock deeper into her smoldering depths.

"Uuurrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed out as another orgasm hit her.

More cream coated my balls.

"Fuck yeah, Grandma!" I growled, planting my feet on the floor and rapidly pistoning my cock into her quivering pussy.

I pulled her chest to mine, reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks, then hammered into her like a man possessed. She let out this strangled wail and went limp in my arms, her cunt mine to do with as I pleased. Faster and faster I plowed up into her squelchy pussy, the force of my driving thrusts causing my balls to come up and slap against her meaty ass. For what felt like ages I slammed my throbbing cock deep into my Grandmother's cunt. Over and over again. When my release finally arrived my body was covered in sweat. Another thick load of cum shot up into her spent pussy only to quickly drain out and flood my saturated balls. For the next ten minutes I lay under her, gently stroking her back and butt until she began to rouse from her stupor.

When she opened her eyes I told her to hold on tight. Then with my arms around her I rolled us both over until she had her head and shoulders slumped against the back of the couch and her ass resting on the edge of the seat. Fortunately she landed on my blanket, because when I pulled my cock from her pussy a river of our fluids flowed out of her gaping hole. I leaned back on my haunches and watched it drain out for a spell before finally standing and walking over to the phone. I could hear grandma making small whimpering sounds as I dialed. Marcus answered on the third ring.

Without any preamble I said, "Just so you know, she has one fine ass." Then I hung up and went to kneel in between grandma's spread thighs to wait.

Slowly she sat up and stared into my eyes.

"I've never been so thoroughly fucked in all my life. Thank you sweetheart, I really needed that," she managed to say.

"It was my pleasure, Grandma," I chuckled.

"Did you fuck your mom and Aunt this good too?" she asked, a hint of mischief in her eyes.

Instead of answering her question I asked one of my own, "It doesn't bother you to know that mom and I have done it?"

She cocked her head to the side, smiled brightly, then said, "Actually I find the thought of you and your mother having sex rather titillating. As a matter of fact, I'd love to watch you two getting it on. Do you think you could arrange that?"

"Damn, grandma, you're one kinky lady," I said with a snicker.

"Oh honey, you've no idea how kinky this old broad can be. So you'll fix it so I can watch?" she asked, her eyes twinkling brightly.

I thought about it for a minute, then said, "I'll try, but she might get scared that you'd tell on her."

"I'm sitting here with my Grandson's sperm dripping out of my pussy, so I'm not really in a position to blab, now am I?"

"I guess not," I had to concede.

"Good. Now that that is settled maybe we should get cleaned up," she said.

"In a bit, but first..." Her eyes opened wide as I gently nudged her back into a reclining position and calmly slid my big throbbing cock back into her slushy hole. Her eyes rolled back in her head when my balls snuggled up against her ass.

"Oh God, you're like a machine. Are you trying to kill your poor Grandmother?" she croaked between dry lips.

Placing my hands behind her knees I lifted her legs until her ankles were resting on my shoulders. Then gently sawing in and out of her I said, "I'll take it easy on you this time, Grandma."

As usual on Mondays mom and Silvia arrived home almost simultaneously. I was on the couch in just a pair of boxers, a pot of spaghetti sauce simmering on the stove, when they walked in.

"Mmm, something smells good," Silvia remarked.

"We're having spaghetti for dinner," I informed her.

Mom's eyebrows furrowed and she asked, "Where's Edna?"

"She's in here," I replied, then standing I led the way as we went into the kitchen.

Both mom and Silvia gasped as they took in the sight of grandma standing at the stove slowly stirring the sauce. I couldn't blame them for being startled, grandma was a sight standing there in her garter belt and nylons, one leg with a huge run down the inside. She wasn't naked though, she also had on one of my old white wife-beater shirts, the material so thin it was like she wasn't wearing a top at all, and a pair of powder-blue panties. Of course I had tried to talk her out of wearing panties at all, but she informed me that she needed to in order to stop all my cum from running down her legs.

"Well Edna, it looks like you've come around to my way of thinking. Comfort wise that is," Silvia sarcastically said.

Turning to face us, a huge smile on her face, in a sing-song voice she replied, "I have, and it's so...freeing. Thank you for suggesting it."

"Uh...you're welcome," Silvia responded, a look of puzzlement on her face.

"As for you Vivian, I want to say how sorry I am for being such a bitch to you all these years. Can you ever forgive me?" she asked, walking over to mom and pulling her in for a big hug.

Mom's eyes grew round with surprise, and her mouth hung open. It looked as if she didn't know whether shit or go blind.

"That means a lot to me, Edna. Of course I forgive you," mom managed to croak out.

Grandma released her bear hug on mom and stepped back.

"Well, now that that is out of the way, dinner will be ready shortly. Why don't you two ladies go get comfortable before we eat," grandma said before turning back to the stove.

Mom and Silvia exchanged bewildered looks before glancing my way and silently mouthing, "What has gotten into her?" All I could do was smile and look down at my crotch.

"Ahh!" they both exclaimed in unison, wide knowing smiles on their faces.

Dinner was excellent. The atmosphere was relaxed, the conversations pleasant. Mom had broken out a bottle of red wine that I didn't know we had; I of course had a bottle of coke. Grandma even joined in for a little light-hearted bashing of dad. I didn't really join in; I was too busy enjoying the scenery. Mom and Silvia had gotten comfortable like grandma had suggested. Each wore a white satin slip that barely covered their asses, the tops of which plunged low enough their tits were practically falling out. While they talked I reached into the slit of my boxers and pulled my stiff cock out so it could breathe. Of course this didn't go unnoticed by the women.

"Well, it looks like someone is happy," mom chuckled, reaching over and giving my cock a few quick strokes.

"Speaking of things that make you happy," grandma began. "Kenny and I were talking, and I happened to mention that I'd love to watch him have sex with his mother. Would you be okay with that, Vivian?"

"You want to watch me make love to my son? Why?" mom questioned.

"It's just the idea of witnessing something so deliciously forbidden it gets my twat all a twitter," she purred, her nipples rapidly stiffening.

Mom and I exchanged glances. I wasn't sure how she was going to react to grandma's request until she stood up, had me scoot my chair back away from the table, then with the agility of a cat she straddled my lap. It only took her a few seconds to align my cockhead up with her entrance, then with an agonizing slowness she lowered herself down until all of my cock was buried in her velvety embrace.

A collective sigh echoed through the room as mom's ass settled onto my trembling thighs. It was at that moment I made a mental note to find time to thank the old lady for bringing me so much bliss. Maybe I could even talk Marcus into coming with me. As mom slowly began to ride me I saw Aunt Silvia rise and go stand behind grandma's chair. My cock grew even harder as I watched her lean over and tweak grandma's nipples.

"So Edna, have you ever been with a woman?" I heard my Aunt ask.

Grandma gave Silvia a flirty smile and replied, "No, but I've often wondered what it would be like."

In the living quarters of the shop the old lady stood naked, admiring herself in the full-length mirror. The transformation was complete. Gone was the wilted old body, replaced by one that could only be described as stunningly beautiful. Her clear bright eyes took in the luscious head of hair, already turning into an afro, to the gleaming white teeth smiling back at her. Further down her b-cup breasts stood high and firm on her chest, the stiff pointy nipples looking like dark chocolate Hershey's kisses. Down past the tight flat stomach her wiry pubic hair couldn't hide the pinkness of her large clitoris peeking from its protective hood. Her smile widened as she rejoiced in her good fortune. It had been a long time since a male virgin had walked into her shop, and to have two come in in the same week was unprecedented. A shiver ran up her spine as she thought about when they would return, because they always returned. She had never had two at the same time though. Closing her eyes she envisioned them making a sandwich out of her, one long, thick cock buried in her pussy, the other one shoved deep up her ass. Her pussy gushed at the thought causing her to open her eyes and watch as a clear drop of her secretions trickled down the inside of her thigh, the fluid gleaming brightly against her flawless ebony skin.