All Comments on 'Anything For Family Pt. 02'

by SirAuthor

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Luke's hangups with his wife Attie should have been been handled by a professional therapist not related to him or Attie. The most interaction Lila and Ian should have involved themselves in was casual discussions as a group. All of the instructional information could have been parlayed about in an informal manner that still got the message across to Luke. Then Luke and Attie could have retired to their home to "practice" with each other. This was only a vehicle for salacious sex between people related by marriage. 1☆ - TANSTAAFL

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

Not erotic and hot enough. 1⭐

Frankly 12 inches: the cocks of your characters are much too small.

Write stories with at least 20/22 inch cocks, it will be more stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The abject fucking stupidity of this storyline

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Something that will come back and bite them in the backside if they aren’t careful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ridiculous for me too.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

A stupid plot (a couple putting their marriage in danger to save someone else's marriage) could only lead to a stupid story. No way his insecurities could be solved in one night of sex! As some other comment said: "his problems should have been handled by a professional therapist"...1*

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I don't have to read it. I somehow sensed Lila is going to have sex with Luke but I also sensed Ian can't have sex with Attie as it would destroy Attie and Luke's relationship as Attie will definitely fall for Ian.

/

This is one cuck story.

I hate cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

horse shit - 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed your story, well written. People need to keep in mind this is fiction and to approach as such. Good work and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic garbage!-1*

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Yeah, forget trying a licensed therapist, or a sexual surrogate, or learning anything on the internet, or even just TALKING about the problems- let's just jump straight to wife swapping. Cheating, but it's not cheating; it's for the other's 'good'. Nonsense.

The writing was good, the story interesting, the thoughts somewhat original (except for the 12"), and it was a very good attempt to justify the action. But that's all it was, just a well crafted attempt.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

So he’d support the whore and use the guise of it’s for the family. -3000000000000000 stars

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Lila just had to be the one to fix Luke? Never heard of a sex therapist???

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

Could have been better but the plot was stupid as was the execution. Lukes only way to get over his hangups was only possible with someone he trusts? So Lila, the wife of someone else is the solution and not his own wife? That doesnt bode well but the execution was even worse. Where was the reluctance and the mind block of his? He was horny all the time and it didnt even take a minute for him to do what he never did before. To sum it up, he trusts Lila more and theres more attraction and desire apparently than with Atti. Not the best foundation ever. Lila was a mistery to me, she is not attracted to Luke but it didnt take 15 minutes for her to be flooding and being horny as hell, ready to get fucked without any foreplay. What the fuck happend there? Thats not something weed does. Did you confuse ecstasy with weed? Anyway, it seemed like she didnt need to work on him other than to show him how to do oral, everything else was pure enjoyment wich shouldnt be confused with helping and made the core of the story redundant since Atti could have done the same. If not, a sex therapist would have helped too, no need to endanger Ians and Lilas marriage because the threat was definitely there. No need to say anything about Ian and Atti since the attraction was already there and they could finally act on it. All in all a 3*, it was nicely written but the premise and execution was not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars for a fun story. No red blooded male needs a therapist, but some need educating by a by an experienced woman. Everyone has to learn sometime and the best teacher is usually the most experienced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Take no notice of Mac_Lapu and his ilk. Didn't read the story but feels moved to criticise it, must have a crystal ball. Hates cuckold stories but doesn't stop reading them, he must have really badly cuckolded somewhere along the line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1*. I did see it as a cuckold story, hence the score. I see no difference between a wife being shared or a wife that cuckolds a man behind his back. Same difference, he's still a cuckold. Those that think differently will find any excuse to make it seem it's acceptable behavior. Unless you're a cuck at heart this is not a five star story. Actually those that score this that high are insulting the "hall of fame" writers in this category. Now those are stories worthy of high scores. That's my opinion, whether you agree or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To anonymous who said that this was well written, that doesn't mean it's a good story. I can't see what difference it makes whether it's fiction or not. Either you like a cuck story or don't, that what it boils down too.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Plot was too stupid for this to be anything but a dead man walking story.

katibkatibover 2 years ago

Nicely written. I, for one, never forget that this is fiction. You put in a few good puns, with very few errors. Finally, a male character who likes a thick bush! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You Sir are quite the storyteller , very talented . Your characters had good personality depth and believable mannerisms ,the situations were even realistic and plausible ,with enough interest to keep me reading with enthusiasm all the way through . Very few mistakes even . Tequila recipe with what I assume is your personal preferences on margaritas made this an educational erotic action romance ! Cool beans !

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Good writing, laughable premise with unbelievable reactions.

Not buying but I did enjoy the writing.

76fellow4876fellow48over 2 years ago

Just got through reading the comments.

I'm surprised that no one brought in the Garden of Eden routine.

The story was crafted well with the scenarios presented as well and believably so. There is no "One Size Fits All" to human relations. It easy to bring up the proverbial rules of thumbs only to discover the workable solution being left out. Sometimes, "just do it" is the best path to take.

As with anything, it does take more pages to define what the issues are and what does it take to resolve issues. This story is a snip in time. And it is a vignette that has happy endings. I like this type of story because I can relate to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extremely well written, and you do an excellent job of getting into the heads of the two main characters. Lila, in particular, dealing with her desire to help in conflict with her truly being a loving, faithful wife. The "need" for Ian and Attie to settle their history was a good touch, though I suspect more than a little of that need was a way for Lila to justify her own actions to herself.

Yes, there's a massive plot hole - why didn't they recommend an actual sex therapist for Luke, someone objective and much better trained and experienced in dealing with these problems than Lila - but so what? Had they taken that path, there's no story so it was a necessary suspension of disbelief. George Anderson's stories often have the same issue, yet he's probably my favorite author currently active on this site.

Easy, easy 5/5. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyable, even if a bit over the top. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Based on this story, every married couple should have "practice" fucking more experienced . . . , fuckers, before they can really be useful and adequate for their spouse. I mean, based on this story's premise, a couple who are successful at fucking each other are just lucky. The norm should require sex training, like sewing lessons, or how to play golf. The concept of teaching each other, being open to the talents and accepting of the limitations, is old hat, outdated, passe'? If you want a successful marriage you don't turn toward your spouse for inspiration and experience. No, you turn toward someone else, not your spouse, to teach you how best to sexually please your spouse. Right. If you are a musician, you don't let your spouse teach you what they want to hear, you have someone else play music for your spouse and then tell you what your spouse wants to hear. What A Crock Of Shit!

Not even a "nice try." This story presumes ALL sexual responses are uniform, consistent, and predictable. So if you give person A a mind blowing orgasm, then doing the same thing for person B will produce the same results. Such a presumption reveals an abysmal ignorance of sex, sexuality, and mostly, and ignorance of women. You might as well write a story about how to sexually please a Martian. You don't have a fucking clue. What a waste. But thanks for the laughable effort.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@iamaweasel, you have to be the rudest and most ungrateful ????? I have ever imagined. You and lujon must be siblings.

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

A bit implausible but you write too well to not finish the whole story. Only in our dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a fucking stupid plot.

Lovingcpl327Lovingcpl327over 2 years ago

Great story thank you for the read!

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 2 years ago

I was torn so I rated this tale a 3*. That's an ambiguous reaction that suggests that I didn't know what to make of this. On one hand I think that the author is not obligated to please us with plots of our liking. We vote with out feet. If we don't like the story - quit when the plot is not to our liking. If the plot is OK and the writing is awful, quit when it becomes un\bearable. If the writing is OK and the plot is starting to make us cringe...then you have a problem. I try to look at the story if it makes sense and the writing is OK then I try to think if it is likely that something like this could really take place. It's this dilemma that forced me into a 3* rating. Good writing, a somewhat reasonable premise, but a rather unpalatable course of action. I can't help but wonder how the relationship of the 4 of them will proceed. Will they be tempted to swap partners "just for the hell of it" because they've already done so? It's not my concern what fictitious characters do in a nonexistent future, but that thought must come to all those who read this. My conclusion is to try this author's stories one more time and if I'm faced with a similar dilemma then cross his/her off my list.

Sometimes I wonder why I read this crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Don’t listen to the haters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just too nonsensical. In real life, Luke and Attie should have/would have gone to a therapist when Attie had arrived at the “this has to be fixed or I’m done” point. But OK…instead they decided to let her sister and husband…who she has a huge crush on by the way….try to help.

.

So at the point that Ian and Lila understand that the “problem” is that Luke has some serious sexual hangups/aversions…..the next step was to get Luke to a PROFESSIONAL therapist ASAP. But then there goes the excuse for some swinging sex 😎

.

As with so many LW stories, plots often hinge on illogical behavior by the characters. Sometimes it works…many times it just doesn’t. In this case….the plot hole was just too damn big.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nonsense.

It's just not believeable or even relatable.

Decent writing. But yeah...just doesn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nonsense.

It's just not believeable or even relatable.

They are FAMILY and have a lifetime of uncomfortable interaction ahead of them. "Oh remember when I taught your husband how to eat pussy and fuck 7 or 8 years ago? Then you fucked my husband's brains out? And pass the potatoes."

It's just wierd. And they come to the conclusion awfully fast that the only way to help Luke is for the sister in law to go fuck him. Fast as in...one or two conversations and a few days on vacation.

"Gee honey. I've been really wracking my brain and going over this issue that Luke has for at least 2 hours now. And I think the only way forward I can figure...is for me to fuck his monster cock and fix him for my sister. I don't think there is anything else we can do, but I love my sister enough to make this sacrifice for her. As a consolation you get to fuck her too. Since she's hot we'll both get a little jealous but since we're family we gotta make sacrifices. Now...let's get to swapping."

Nonsense.

Decent writing. But yeah...just doesn't work for me.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

You did warn me, well written and constructed but not my cup of tea I had hoped for a slightly different end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAuthor@SirAuthor
I've had three different careers and many different jobs. I've been to over 30 countries and 49 of the 50 states, plus 3 U.S. territories. I know several languages and speak two. I've been married twice, once unsuccessfully, and once successfully - and currently. I love an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES