Anything for the Cops! Pt. 01

Story Info
I am invited by the policemen for a night of fun?
1.4k words
4.48
16.2k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 09/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The envelope was slipped under my door by the time I reached home from work. I spotted it when I walked into my house. Picking it up and turning it around I saw my name MS. IRISA PEREZ typed neatly on the front. I was confused. Who on earth would hand deliver a message to my home?

I opened the envelope and pulled out a postcard-sized grey card with neatly typed black font. Full of curiosity I read the card. My eyes widened and my stomach fluttered instantly....

OFFICER HARMEN JONES AND THE OFFICERS OF THE 28TH PRECINCT REQUEST THE PRESENCE OF SELF-CONFESSED SLUT MS. IRISA PEREZ FOR A NIGHT OF ENTERTAINMENT ON WEDNESDAY 8TH MARCH AT THE BLUE BAR FROM 7PM ONWARDS.

I breathed deeply, closed my eyes and savoured the memory of my encounter with Officer Jones two weeks ago. He had pulled over and caught me fucking a stranger. He didn't arrest me but proceeded to cavity search me and ass-fuck me. I remember his muscular body pressing me against the car while his thick cock plunged into my arse repeatedly. I remember begging him to fuck me and cumming loudly when he did. I remember heading home with his spunk on my face and wondering if I'd ever meet him again. Yes, he knew where I lived and he wanted me....he and his cop buddies wanted to fuck me! Shit! Today is Wednesday! How dare he assume that I'll drop everything to spend time as his fucktoy tonight? I was annoyed but just on the surface, deep down I knew I couldn't let this pass me. The thought of all these cops waiting for me filled me with anticipation. I need this.

It was 5:30pm already, the Blue Bar, a well known cop bar was 20mins drive. I ordinarily loved taking the bus to watch the men stare at my slutty body. But there's no time tonight....I'll have to drive. I had to get ready quickly. I had a quick hot shower and checked to see that my pussy was smooth and shaved. I cleaned my pussy and arse properly as I knew I'd be very busy down there. I brushed my teeth. Toweled myself down and went through my clothes. I had a slutty red short bodycon dress with a plunging neckline. Perfect. Slipping it on with no bra and parties I felt very exposed. Most of my tits were visible from the front, the shape of my nipples, though covered, were visible through the fabric. The dress was of a super stretchy material and it was obvious I was not wearing panties. I wore my usual red lipstick which I loved to have smeared on my face when being roughly kissed. I decided to tie my hair into a sleek ponytail as I pictured some cops pulling it while fucking me. I put on my red stilletos. A slut was looking back at me from the mirror. I can't wait! I was already getting wet at the thought of all the men and had to fight the urge to touch myself. It was 6:30pm. I needed to head out. I stepped out into the cool evening, got into my car and drove off in excitement.

I must have been driving 5 minutes, passing by an open field when I saw the flashing lights and a siren of a cop car indicating I must pull over. I stopped by the side of the road. The cop car pulled up behind me. A police officer stepped out of the car's passenger side, another was in the vehicle. He moved towards me and leaned into my vehicle. I could see he was around 30, fit and tall. Name badge read R. PETERSON.

"Ma'am are you aware you were driving above the speed limit?"

"Oh I'm sorry Officer....Peterson. I didn't know that. I thought I was fine. Will I get a ticket?"

"I'll need your license and registration please."

I took out my documents and passed them to him. He looked at my card and looked back at me taking stock of my revealing outfit.

"Ma'am please step out of your vehicle."

I was too stunned. I was late! But I complied.

Getting out of the car I was told.

"Lean over and place your hands on the car, keep your legs apart."

"Now see here...." I began to protest.

"Do not resist!" He commanded startling me and making me meekly follow instructions.

I put my hands on the car while the officer circled the vehicle returning to stand behind me.

I suddenly felt his hands groping my tits!

"Wha..." I squeaked. But yelped as I felt his hand slapping my arse hard.

"Shut up bitch!" He ordered.

I quietened while he returned to grope my breasts. I was enraged at the stop but also getting very turned on. Inadvertently I moaned.

"Jones was right. Doesn't take much to make you hot and bothered does it bitch."

Then it dawned on me! This was part of the entertainment. Officer Jones must have got his mates to intercept me en route!

I started to relax and enjoy the cop Peterson roughly fondling my breasts. He rolled my nipples between his thumb and forefinger making me moan louder. He pulled the front of my dress exposing my tits. I started to feel cold metal rubbing against my nipples. He was running his baton against my chest.

"Are you a bad slut who needs to be punished?"

"Yes..." I moaned.

Another ass slap made me yelp.

"Louder bitch."

"Yes. I'm a nasty slut and I need to be punished. Please teach me a lesson officer."

Officer Peterson pressed me to the car, I could feel the cold metal of the car against my tits. He started running the baton against my body making me shiver as the metal touched me. The baton moved down my bare leg and moved back up, this time under my dress. I shuddered as the cool metal touched my inner thigh and started to moan as the baton started to touch my pussy. He pressed the baton against my slit making me moan and I began to grind my pussy on the metal rod moaning louder as my clit rubbed against the baton.

"What a slut! We're gonna use you good!"

"Mmmmm." I moaned still rubbing my pussy against the baton.

Suddenly he pressed me further against the car and I suddenly felt cold inside me, I screamed as he shoved his baton into my pussy and started to thrust!

"Fuck!" I screamed. I was getting fucked with a metal baton. It was filling me up, going deeper with every thrust. It was starting to feel good. He kept on going faster.

"Fuck. Hmmmm....."

He thrust harder and more powerfully, I could feel myself lifted to my toes everytime he slammed the baton into me. He was picking up pace, the baton was ramming my pussy hard.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck...." I screamed. My body started to tremble and I felt a powerful orgasm overwhelming me. When I came to, I realised that I had cum and squirted onto Officer Peterson's pants and shoes!

"Wet-ass slut. Look what you did!" Said the Officer slapping my ass again making me yelp.

"You are arrested for damaging my uniform".

Pulling my hands behind me I could feel the click of the handcuffs around my wrists. My car was locked and then I was manhandled into the backseat of the waiting cop car. Officer Peterson also climbed into the back with me. The driver was a tall muscular man.

The driver turned around to face me. "Ms. Irisa Perez. We meet again."

"Officer Jones!" I exclaimed.

I didn't have time to say anything else. Peterston grabbed my head and forced my face to his crotch....he immediately unzipped his pants and his long thick cock sprang out!

"Shut up and do your job bitch. Suck!"

I could hear Jones laughing as he started the car and drove off. Meanwhile I sunk lower and wrapped my mouth around the head of Peterson's cock. He grabbed my pony tail and started to push me down, his cock going deep into my throat. He kept on moving my head up and down as I started to drip saliva from my chin. He still continued pushing his cock deep into my mouth faster.

"Urghhhh...." He grunted as I felt warm cum shoot into my mouth.

"Take it all bitch." He ordered and I willingly swallowed.

My night as a plaything for these cops has officially started.

To be continued.