Anything for the Cops! Pt. 02

Story Info
The cops prepare me for a night of fun at the bar.
1.7k words
4.37
10.2k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 09/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car pulled up in front on the Blue Bar. It was a weekday and I didn't see many people inside. It is possible that Officer Jones had booked the bar for the entertainment which was me. Jones got out and opened the back door so that Peterson was able to climb out. He then pulled me out of the car as I was handcuffed still. I stood facing Jones with with Peterson behind me.

"Let's see...." He said inspecting me like I was a toy. "She's a slobby mess already. We can't present her to the lads like this."

Taking a wet wipe he wiped my saliva off my chin, and whatever was left of Peterson's cum from my mouth. He also cleaned the lipstick smudged around my face.

Jones pulled the front of my dress apart and my tits popped out. He took my nipples between his thumb and forefinger and rolled until they stood hard and erect. I moaned in response to the delicious sensitivity.

"Patience slut." He said.

Peterson, who was behind me reached down and pulled my dress up until it was bunched at my waist, pussy and ass exposed. The dress was pretty much pointless by now and all my privates were open to the public!

"Shit, she's slopping wet down there. We need to clean the slut up!"

Jones used more wet wipes to clean my juices from my thighs and pussy. At his probing touches I moaned louder.

"Will you shut up bitch." Ordered Peterson. "You'll have your fun soon."

I quietened down.

I just can't believe this is happening. I can't wait to be used by all these men. I want to be fucked so hard that I will feel it for days.

"Shit." Says Jones. "I can't dry the bitch up. She's getting wet everytime I try."

"I can't help it." I protested. "You are doing this to me. You are making me too horny!"

I wiggled my bottom a little so that my ass rubbed the front of Peterson's crotch. I could feel him getting hard again. In front of me I can see Jones's growing bulge as he was watching me wiggle.

"Ohhhh I'm such a cock-hungry whore," I moaned stating the obvious.

"Please please can we continue? I don't want to stay out here. I need all you big strong men to fuck my brains out."

I knew I was the biggest slut around begging to be fucked. But I needed a cock in me urgently. These two guys have been torturing me since the time they picked me up.

"Oh well." Jones shrugged and led me to the bar, Peterson directing me from behind. My tits were bouncing with every step and I was enjoying the cool air on my exposed pussy as I walked.

The bar door opened and handcuffed, exposed me was gently pushed into the warm bar.

The smoke and beer smell wafted towards me. There was also the lingering scent of manliness. This place was a den of testosterone, I felt dizzy with excitement.

Looking around I noticed that it wasn't fully crowded, maybe about 6 guys, nine in total counting the bartender and Jones and Peterson. I hope the bartender was part of the fun too as he was tall, tatooed, muscular and had long brown hair like a rockstar! The other guys were of varying degrees of height and built, there were of different races too which was exciting. All were fit and clean cut and shaved as expected of cops.

"Hello all." Jones announced, "I present Ms. Irisa Perez. Probably the biggest slut I have encountered. Last time I saw her she had had sex with 4 men already and still begged me to ass-fuck her."

There was a round of hoots and claps at the introduction.

"Hello gentlemen." I said flashing my most winsome smile, "I just can't wait to please all! Anything for the cops!!"

"See what a slut she is. But I warn you all. She's a whore so if you lads wanna stay clean, use a condom. Brigette will pass some around for you if you want any."

It was then that I noticed the only other female in the room. Brigette was a gorgeous blonde, tall and slim with tattooed arms and piercings on her tongue and eyebrow. She was wearing demin shorts and a black strappy top. She looked so much like the bartender and I believe that she may be a relative perhaps. She was carrying a tray heaped with condoms and placed it on a table in the centre. She quickly went behind the bar and started to load another tray with empty champagne glasses. The bartender was pulling a champagne bottle from the chiller and placing it in a tub of ice. Both Brigitte and the bartender passed me as they brought the glasses and the champagne bottle into the room. I could see the bartender look me up and down with a smile.

All the men were looking at me the same way, imagining what they would do to me. I can see bulges growing all around. Fuck I was horny.

"We are celebrating Officer Jones's promotion." Shouted Peterson. "He has decided to treat us to an evening of fun with this whore. Let's celebrate!"

More cheers rang out. Several men circled me and all hands we on me all at once. Hands were cupping my pussy and probing into my wet slit. More hands were groping my ass. More hands were grabbing and squeezing my tits and pulling at my nipples. I whined loudly. Jones pulled me away from the crowd to a piller at the centre of the room, the cuffs clicked open and I could feel my arms being pulled around the pillar and recuffed behind me. I could feel Jones moving my legs apart. I was now handcuffed with my nakedness exposed to the crowd.

"Let's enjoy a show first!" Shouted Jones with several men shouting in agreement.

"Brigette! Brigette! Brigette!" The guys were chanting.

Brigette walked up to me. She was gorgeous but I was not happy. I thought I was the centre of attention and they are cheering this bitch?! Brigette planted her lips onto mine with a roar of approval from the men. I let my resentment subside. I mean a group of men will probably need some side action while I am busy with my holes full. Brigette pulled away from me "I'm only here to enjoy you. I don't like fucking men." She then kissed me harder I could feel her hands moving down to grab and knead my breast.

I relaxed, so she is just here to use me too and get them hard for me. That's better!

There was a loud pop as the champagne was opened and the men began to settle down sipping on drinks while enjoying the girl-on-girl show. Brigette continued to kiss me and squeeze my tits, I was moaning under the pressure of her lips. I have never been with a woman before, I am straight and never had the urge to experiment, but today performing for the men was making me horny as hell. Brigette moved her hands lower and immediately started to finger my pussy. I moaned louder and guys cheered. Her fingers started to fuck my pussy vigorously, I could feel my juices flowing out and sloshing as she slammed her fingers repeatedly deeper into my hole.

Suddenly a man came to stand beside me, he emptied the champagne bottle on my chest. Brigette immediately started to lick my tits and suck my nipples drinking the champagne. I was writhing and moaning from these sensations. Brigette then sank to her knees infront of me and ran her tongue across my wet slit, my body was tingling, she pushed her tongue deep into my pussy making me moan deeply. Her tongue stud brushed against my clit making me tremble in excitement. The guys cheering spurred me on. Her tongue was licking out all my juices.

"Delicious...." she uttered from between my legs.

Suddenly a shout ran out "Brigette! Fuck the bitch with the bottle!" This was followed by more cheers.

Brigette looked at me and I nodded in acceptance. After all I have allowed myself to be fucked by a baton just earlier. Brigette took the empty champagne bottle from the man who poured it on me.

She brought the bottle to my mouth and I sucked the bottle. She then positioned the bottle below my pussy and pushed the neck upwards into me. I gasped as the cool glass pushed into my hole.....she started to thrust the bottle in and out picking up speed.

"Oh god. Oh god." I screamed as my body trembled. I was overcome by a wave of intense pleasure.

"Ahhhh...." I screamed as I came. I could hear loud cheers. Brigette licked me off.

She looked up at me and said simply "My turn."

Then she pulled down her shorts and panties and lay down on a table, spreading her legs and exposing her pussy. She had another piercing on her labia. I noticed none of the guys were touching her, clearly they respected her preference for women. She only wanted to play with me. I was uncuffed and made to kneel in front of Brigette's wet pussy. I had never done it before but knew what was required, I started to run my tongue up her inner thigh. She moaned in response. The I slowly licked her pussy lips, flicking past her piercing with my tongue. I probed deeper into her with my tongue. Her increased moaning indicated I was doing it right. I used my hand to open up her pussy, slowly I inserted two fingers into her wet hole and ran my tongue in circles across her clit. I started to thrust my fingers into her fingering her more urgently and licking her clit. I suddenly felt her pussy squeeze around my fingers, she loudly came and I felt a splash across my face as she squirted on me. The men were cheering wildly by now. I was breathless that I made a women cum the first time I tried. Brigette got up from the table and kissed me deeply. "Very well done." She praised. "I'm afraid the boys will take over now. Hope you have fun!"

As she moved away the men closed in on me immediately. Hands were back on me groping every inch of my body. My dress was pulled off and I was naked in front of these horny men.

To be continued.