Anything for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shy smile spread across her features,, knowing that he really was in love with her - not that she had doubted that, but it still felt so nice to hear. "I'm glad you've found me irresistible enough to let your guard down," she whispered gently as she crawled back up next to him, holding him tight. "I bet Debbie didn't let you do all this to her, huh?" Her cheeks burned hot from embarrassment, but she smiled widely.

He burst into laughter. "God no," he said and shook his head. "No, she was a total pillow princess. But Sigrid, don't worry about her anymore, okay? We are here together now - and that's what counts." His voice was soft and reassuring, like he wanted to put all of her fears to rest. "This is real. We love each other. And you're also my best friend." He squeezed her in his arms. "You'll never need to worry about other girls ever again. You belong with me."

Sigrid's smile grew even bigger, and she took his hand, giving it a squeeze. "I know," she replied softly. And then she cuddled up against him even closer, happy to be able to fall asleep in his arms, with her head upon his chest, and that naughty flavor lingering in her mouth. Her body and mind felt exhausted after everything they had just done. Her eyelids grew heavy, and the last thing she could remember before drifting off into dreamland was Alric holding her tight, pressing a soft kiss on the top of her head, whispering how much he loved her.

--- THE END ---

If you enjoyed this story, please leave a rating and/or a comment below. If you didn't, please let me know how I can improve. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you for reading.