Anything for Zoey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers

"So earlier when you said you would do anything to save Zoey, was that true Bella?" The man asks.

"Yes." Bella answers immediately.

The man smiles at her, "Good. Because I have one last thing I'm going to have you do. If you're successful, then you and Zoey can go free, but if not... you two are going to be sold ad probably not like where you end up."

"And what do I have to do?" Bella asks, feeling more nervous than ever before.

The man answers, "I'm arranging a little get together for me and my friends tomorrow night. Of course we want entertainment. And what better entertainment that a sexy young whore?"

"So what will I be doing?" Bella asks, trying not to sound nervous in front of Zoey.

The man's smile grows as wide as it can, "Fucking all of us." He answers simply.

"How many?" Bella asks, fear in her voice.

The man shrugs, "Ten? Fifteen?"

+++

Several minutes later, both Bella and Zoey are back in their room, huddled together on a bed. Bella's arms are wrapped around her trembling little sister, who is sobbing into Bella's chest. "I'm so sorry..." Bella whispers over and over again.

After a minute, Zoey looks up at her, "It's not your fault. He said it was only a matter of time. You did the best you could."

Bella gives Zoey a blank look, "That wasn't enough."

Zoey grabs Bella's hand and gives it a squeeze, "What about tomorrow night? Are you really going to let them all fuck you?"

Bella nods, "I don't really have a choice. This is the only way to earn our freedom."

Zoey nods, "No matter what ends up happening, I love you!"

Bella gives her a weak smile and pulls Zoey in close, "I love you too."

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers
12