Daughter Destruction

Story Info
A mother-daughter gameshow.
13.3k words
4.47
116.7k
130
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers

Daughter Destruction

This is more of a reluctance than a non-con story with a bit of incest and exhibitionism in it, as well as a couple of recuring characters from my “Anniversary Vacation” series. The actual reluctance does not really happen until late in the story. All characters are 18+, enjoy!

+++

“Hot new game show where a mother and daughter compete against another pair for $1 million in a new sexy game show!” Dani reads to herself. If this sounds so fake, why the hell am I so interested in trying this? She asks herself. Giving into temptation, the 18 year old brunette girl clicks the link to the website.

The website itself is very simple, with a text describing what the game show is about. “On a tropical island, two mothers compete in a series of challenges to see who is the winner. The daughter of the winner and her mother both get $500,000, while the loser is subject to a punishment.” Dani reads. She thinks about the description, but unfortunately there are no pictures or descriptions of the punishment anywhere on the site. She sighs with frustration.

Mom and I could really use that money. Me for school and her for this house... but is this worth bringing her into? And what about the punishments? Is that something I really want to do? She wonders, looking down over her body. Her tan skin and sexy build made her appealing to many of her classmates, but she was no slit to just fuck anyone on the first date. But for all that money... she thinks. Finally, she stands up, having made her decision. Dani leaves her bedroom and makes her way into the kitchen to find her mom. After looking for a minute, Dani finds her mother, Adela, half asleep, watching something on TV.

“Hey Mom, I was wondering... can we talk about something serious?” Adela looks up at her daughter. Adela looks good for her age. The 50 year old woman still has long flowing dark hair and a body that could still turn heads. Her dark skin and Arab features only seemed to make her more sexy and exotic. She has large breasts, wide hips and toned legs. Dani smiles to herself, hoping that she ages like her mother and looks sexy at that age, even with a very similar build.

“Hmmm? Oh sorry, whats up?” Adela asks.

“So... you know how you are going to get a second job to pay for the house and school...”

Adela nods, as she starts to wake up. “Yeah, being a secretary just isn’t cutting it anymore. Especially with you going off to school.”

Dani nods, her heart pounding in her chest, wondering if now was the right time to tell her. “Well, I’ve done some digging and I found a way I think we could both win. You don’t have to get a second job and can retire sooner, while I can go away to school with plenty of money to spare.”

Adela raises an eyebrow, “This sounds really suspicious...”

Dani nods, “Well... it’s not exactly illegal but it is kind of out there...”

“Your not thinking about going into porn are you?”

Dani shakes her head, “It’s a game show in the Caribbean... where you and I would compete against another mother and daughter team.”

Adela sighs, “Doing what?”

“It might be easier to just let you read it.” Adela sighs again and stands up, stretching her arms as she does so. Dani leads the way into her bedroom and holds up the laptop for her mother to read.

“A sexy game show where two mothers compete to see who is the winner? And the losing pair gets a punishment instead?” Adela reads, phrasing both statements like questions.

Dani nods, “Yes.”

“It doesn’t tell you what the punishments are. All it says is that they exist. And who sees these?”

“It says they are broadcast on a special members only website.”

“I don’t know Dani... this seems pretty suspicious to me.”

“But it’s a million dollars Mom! Think about how much that can buy! I can go to school and you’ll have so much money left over!”

“But what if we lose? What then? Hell, this website is called Daughter Destruction! What kind of sick punishments do you think they have in mind for you? And what about me? What do I have to do competing against this other woman? And what about for us? What if it gets weird and we have to keep going and we lose? I can only imagine what the things we have to do are.”

Dani sighs, “So what am I supposed to do then? Not go to college? You need a degree to get any job that pays more than minimum wage.”

“Look... I don’t want to get in a fight about this with you. I just don’t think that doing this is a good idea. There are other ways to make money.”

“I already have a job though and it’s not cutting it.”

“Dani, I said no. Let’s not fight about this.”

Dani sighs as her mother puts her computer down. “I didn’t want to do this but I guess I have to... My friend Kyra knows this guy who will pay me $1000 a day for porn shoots with him. She’s done it and made a lot of money. She says that I could make more if I’m willing to not use condoms, be with a woman or a few men at once.”

Adela looks her daughter up and down. “Your not serious.”

“I am. And this is a way to help pay for school so I’m seriously considering taking it.”

“So sell your body and become a whore is how you are going to pay for college?”

Dani is silent for a moment before answering, “Unless you have a better way to do it.”

Adela sighs, partly out of anger and frustration. After a moment, she speaks calmly. “Dani, you put me in between a rock and a hard place. I only want what’s best for you.”

“We both need the money Mom. If we do this show, then we’ll have plenty. Or I can try to get into porn and go that route.”

Adela puts her hands on her hips and sighs, seeing that there is no way to win this argument. “Dani, please, just give me a day to think about it. That’s all I’m asking for. I’ll tell you what I think then.”

“Alright Mom.” Dani says, bringing her mother in for a hug. Adela returns the hug, worried about her daughter’s decisions.

+++

Dani and Adela spend the next day not talking about their late night conversation. Finally, just as Dani is getting frustrated, Adela knocks gently opens the door to her daughter’s bedroom. “Hey... let’s just have a conversation tonight.”

“Alright. I’m sorry about last night... I just got so worked up and disappointed.”

“Me too.” Adela sighs, sitting down on the edge of Dani’s bed. “So, I did the math. If we take out loans for you to go to school, I should be able to help you pay for it as we go if I get a second job.”

“But you already work so much. And you’ve said some of the things you had to do for your creep of a boss.”

Adela nods, “Your right. But do you really want to do this? You’d rather do some sexual game show or try porn rather than me get another job?”

Dani is silent for a moment before replying. “Yes. You’ve done so much for me as I’ve grown up and now I want to try to give something back to you.”

“I figured you would say something like that.” After a brief pause and a sigh, Adela continues. “I can’t believe I’m saying this but I think we should try that game show. That way there is at least a chance that you don’t end up fucking strange men for money.”

“Thank you Mom!” Dani says.

“Go pull that website up again. I think it’s time we applied and see what happens.” Dani opens her laptop and pulls up the website, clicking on apply. Maybe there’s a chance that they don’t accept us. Adela thinks. Dani clicks through the application, putting in their names, ages, address and other relevant information. After the basic questions are filled out, a release form and a waiver are also required. Finally, the two finish the application and Dani hovers her mouse over the submit and apply button. After hesitating for a brief moment, she clicks it and the website loads. A message pops up reading, Thank you for your application! We will respond by email to let you know if you are accepted.

“Well that’s that.” Dani says, closing her computer.

“Now we just wait and see...” Adela sighs, feeling nervous and relieved simultaneously.

As the days pass, Adela checks her email and finds her heart racing as she clicks the refresh button. After about three days, an email pops up from a company called “Naughty Entertainment”.

The email reads, Adela, Thank you so much for applying to Daughter Destruction! After reviewing your application, we have decided to accept you and your daughter, Dani onto our show. Attached is a link to your plane tickets down here. You will arrive on the designated date and receive a blood test for sexually transmitted diseases. Once that passes, your show will be taped live. Should you win or lose, you will walk away with a complimentary copy of your show. If you have any questions, please reply to this email.

Adela sighs, Guess we got accepted after all... She thinks, disappointed.

“Did you see the email?” Dani asks, walking into the room.

“Yes.”

“Our flight is next week! I’m so excited!” Dani squeals, the excitement in her voice being noticeable.

“Well, I guess we should start looking into packing then.” Adela says, feeling a smile grow on her face at her daughter’s excitement.

+++

A week later, the two step off the plane on a small, tropical island. Neither one had brought a lot of stuff with them, just clothes and makeup. After disembarking and gathering theri luggage, they find a car waiting for them. It is a woman in a sharp suit and sunglasses. Her black hair is tied behind her head in a tight bun. “Hello, I will take you to where you’re going to be staying but first we need to stop at a clinic. Let me help you with your luggage.” The woman loads the luggage in the trunk while Dani and Adela wait in the car.

The drive to the clinic then the hotel are both fairly short and as they go, the driver explains the history of the island. “This whole island was poor for the longest time, until the Gomez Family came to power in the 80’s. Now, with a booming entertainment industry, we are finally making a name for our little island. Oh, and here’s where you’ll be staying.” The driver says, pulling up to a modern looking hotel.

She loads their bags onto a cart and then says, “So the two of you will be contacted when your tests come back later today.” Then, she gets back in the car and drives away. Both women watch the car leave before turning around and entering the hotel. The room was already paid for, and Dani and Adela take their suitcases and swipe into the room. There are two large beds and a window and balcony overlooking a bay. The clear water and blinding white sand sparkle in the tropical sun.

Dani sighs and lies back on a bed. “This is nice.”

Adela nods, opening the door and letting a sea breeze into the room, her worries about the contest momentarily forgotten. “Yes it is...” Adela watches a small sailboat cross the bay and sighs to herself. I wish this was a real vacation... After what could have been a minute or an hour, there is a knock on the door. Dani pushes herself up onto her elbows as Adela makes her way to the door. She opens it partially and sees a smartly dressed man in a suit.

He flashes a small smile at her, “Hello, my name is Chris and I’m from Naughty Entertainment. Can I come in?” Adela opens the door further and motions for him to enter. Chris sits down at a table on the far side of the room as Dani and Adela sit opposite of him. “So I’m here to tell you that you both passed your tests and we’ll be ready to film tomorrow.”

Dani and Adela exchange a glance. “Tomorrow?” Dani asks, her voice sounding a lot less confident than it did back home.

Chris nods, “Yes. There’s another pair of contestants also willing to go against you two.”

Adela sighs, “Well this is what we came here for so let’s do it.” Dani nods in agreement.

“Great! There’s just some last minute paperwork to fill out.” Chris reaches into his briefcase and pulls out forms and pens. “These are release forms stating that both of you are on birth control and are willing to participate in any and all activities that come up in the games.”

“And if we don’t want to?” Adela asks.

“Good question. If you back out now, you just owe us for the airfare. But if you get on set and back out, then you will be fined by us and the Island. You see, this is a big export, so if they don’t get a good show, then they lose out on their major form of revenue. So basically, this is your last chance to back out of the game show.”

Adela and Dani exchange another glance. Dani gives her mother a small, nervous nod and puts the pen to the paper, signing her name and the date. This is a bad idea... Adela thinks, doing the same.

Chris looks over the forms. “Great! I’ll take both of these to the studio. I’ll have a car come pick you and the other couple up tomorrow at 9 am. This is when the first interview is so be ready to answer some questions about yourselves. Be ready for a long day. Makeup and outfits will be done on set, so no need to worry about any of that. Are there any other questions?”

“Yes, what exactly can we expect to go on?” Dani asks.

“That’s a good question. Your mother here will undergo a series of challenges against the opposing mom. Each challenge counts as one round and they start easy but quickly get harder and harder. At the end of each round, either you or the other young woman will lose a piece of clothing. Once one of you is completely naked, then that pair is the loser. The winner and her daughter will walk off with a large sum of money. The losing mother has to watch her daughter get... well, destroyed. Sometimes the winners stick around just to watch too.” Chris explains, ending his explanation with a chuckle.

“What are the challenges?” Adela asks.

“And what happens to me if I lose?” Dani adds.

“I’m afraid both of those are surprises waiting for tomorrow. Anything else you want to know?” Both women shake their heads. With that, Chris stands and smiles at both women before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

“There’s no turning back now...” Adela sighs, looking at Dani.

“I wish he went into more detail about what this all involves.” The 18-year-old sighs.

Adela nods in agreement, “Yeah. That way you would have an idea of what to expect if I lose and what I got myself into by agreeing to this whole thing.”

+++

The two women spend the night relaxing and trying not to think about their long ordeal the next day. Finally, at some point, they both manage to fall asleep despite their nervous anticipation of the next day.

Adela wakes before Dani and lies in her bed, staring up at the white hotel ceiling. I have to win today. I can’t imagine the sadistic torments they have planned for the losing daughter. She thinks, feeling sick with nervousness. At last, Dani rolls onto her back and groans, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. “How are you feeling baby?”

“Nervous. But I’m actually kind of excited to see what happens.” Dani replies.

“That’s good. With a bit of luck, we both walk away with a big pile of money.” Adela says, trying to sound more confident than she felt. The two women both dress and brush their hair, trying to look good for the upcoming interview. At exactly 9:00, there is a loud knock on the door. “You ready?” Adela asks.

“Yes mom.” Dani slips on a pair of flip-flops and follows her mother to the door. Adela opens it and there is a man in a crisp slate suit waiting for her.

“Please follow me to the car. I’m going to be your driver.” He states, his voice sounding bored. He leads the pair to the elevator and presses the button for the ground floor. Once they arrive, the man leads them through the lobby and out to a blacked out limo. He opens the door and motions for the women to step inside. The inside has black leather seats, and the only person inside is Chris, dressed in a similar suit as yesterday.

“Hello ladies. Please wait a moment for our other couple to get here.” The three sit in silence for several minutes before the limo door opens once again. In steps a second pair of women. The daughter appears to be about 18 years old, has a tan body and straight brown hair down to about the middle of her back. She has medium sized breasts, long toned legs, and a small round rear. Her mother has long blonde hair, slightly larger breasts than Adela, and a large, plump ass, but is still in pretty good shape for her age, which is her mid 40’s. They sit across from Dani and her mother.

Chris smiles once again, “Welcome ladies! Now that we’re all here, why don’t we get started?” The limo starts to move as Chris turns his attention to the blonde woman and her daughter. “So, what are your names and how old are you?”

The mother answers first, “I’m Sue Johnson and I’m 46 years old.”

“My name is Kenzie and I’m 19.”

“Well nice to meet both of you!” Then he turns his attention to Adela and Dani. “So ladies, how old are the two of you?”

Adela l answers first, “I am Adlea Khalil and I am 50.”

“I’m Dani and I’m 18.” Dani answers, hoping she doesn’t sound too nervous.

“Well it’s great to meet the four of you! I am the host of the show Chris!” Then turning his attention back to Sue and Kenzie he asks, “So what made the two of you want to try this?”

Sue looks at her daughter who answers, “Mom and I have always been really close, so when she told me that she wanted to try something new for her birthday I started looking and found this. When I told her she seemed so excited to compete in a competition like this!”

Chris nods, “And how did the two of you get so close?”

The two women exchange a look before Sue answers. “For my anniversary with my husband we went to a nudist beach. It was there Kenzie and I started to get... close.” She finishes her story and starts to blush slightly.

“Well I’m sure it was quite the trip with a pair of women as sexy as you!” He then turns to Adela and Dani, “And why did the two of you chose to come onto our show?”

Dani sighs, “Well, I need money for college.”

Chris nods, “Well, with a bit of luck, you’ll have more than enough money by the end of the day!” After a moment of silence, he smiles, “That’s a wrap for now ladies! Now just relax, we’ll be there soon.” The limo continues on as the four sit in silence.

Finally, Dani looks up at Kenzie. “Are you nervous?”

Kenzie gives her a smile, “The good kind you know? Like I’m excited to see what happens here. What about you?”

Dani sighs, “I’m nervous for my mom. I’m not sure what happens if she loses.”

Kenzie shrugs, “I’m sure it’s really fun, whatever it is.”

Dani shrugs back, “Who knows...” She starts to say before the limo slows to a stop outside of a low building.

“This is our stop.” Chris says, as the driver opens the door. The five step out into the warm, bright sunlight and Chris leads them into the building. “Mothers please go into the first door on the left, daughters are the first one on the right.” He says, walking past the first set of doors and into the second one. Dani and her mother hug, while Kenzie and her mother do the same. Once they all part, the women go into their respective rooms.

Once Kenzie and Dani are in the makeup room, the two of them are sat down by a pair of artists who go to work. “So are you really only doing this because your mom wanted to try something like this?”

Kenzie nods, “Actually yes. She told me she wanted something kinky and sexy for her birthday so when I found this I knew there was a bit of risk but figured I’d show her. Pretty soon, she was counting down the days until today.” The makeup artists continue to work in silence. “So are you... Arab?” Kenzie asks after a moment.

Dani nods, “Yes. Both of my parents were born in Kuwait but came here when they were babies.”

“That’s pretty cool. By the way, I’m so jealous of your hair! I love the curls!”

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers