Anything Goes Pt. 07

Story Info
Couple's first night in Maui.
1.6k words
4.52
6.4k
9
2

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers

Having our first dinner in Hawai'i was everything I hoped it would be.

My wife looked stunning on my arm. Her dress screamed of true 50s "aloha tiki" style. It had a high boat neckline, fitted high waist with a thin black faux leather belt above the full swing skirt falling to the knee. The pattern was bright design of Hawaii flowers, 50's pinups in swimwear and Woody cars. She looked like she fell out of one of Elvis's Hawai'i movies. She screamed classic and timeless all at once.

Our meal was exceptional. Island fare with a modern twist. Couldn't have asked for more. We both had our own Mai'tais but nursed them throughout dinner. We were both lightweights who didn't tend to overdo. We finished up with scrumptious desserts; I went for the traditional Haupia coconut pudding and she had a light passion fruit ice cream.

As we polished off those sweets, she surprised me with a suggestion.

"I should be more tired than I am, but I'm not ready to end the night. What do you think about us playing a little game?"

Intrigued I said, "What do you have in mind?"

"I've read all sorts of stories where a wife will go into a bar without her husband, often times he is already there watching from afar. What do you think about heading to the lobby bar and getting a table out of the way and then I'll come a bit later and head to the bar itself? Then we'll just see what happens?"

My eyes widened. I didn't expect her to want to do anything more today after the massage session, but I was certainly game.

"Ok. Should we have a plan? Signals?"

"No. I don't want to overthink it. If I leave by myself, meet me upstairs in our room ten minutes later. Otherwise, I'll text you," she told me.

"What about your rings?" I asked, looking towards her wedding band and engagement ring.

"I think I'll leave them on. I don't want to start out with a lie and from my experience, it really doesn't discourage most guys."

My eyebrow went up involuntarily. This wasn't something we'd really discussed before. Likely some stories that would be worth hearing some other time.

"Alright. Don't feel like you have to force anything just to please me, Hannah. Only if it feels right, ok?"

She touched my face, showing her appreciation for what I said.

"Oh, sweetheart. Even now that I'm considering having sex with another man, you're concern is for my feelings and safety. I love you with all my heart."

"I love you, too."

"Anything goes, right?"

"Anything goes."

---------------------------------

The bartender was a woman, probably in her mid-twenties, who was obviously of Polynesian descent. She had long straight black hair, nearly flawless caramel skin. I talked to her briefly and ordered myself a drink to nurse. She told me her name was Suzy and to let her know if I needed anything else. I adore my wife and have hardly ever seriously considered any other woman, but if anything had been different I'd have been tempted at that point to ask for her phone number. A really lovely woman. I quickly made my way to a table across from the bar.

Shortly afterwards, I saw her come in the bar from my position, chosen to be discrete while still with an appropriate vantage point. From this perspective, separate from her as a voyeur, it made me take her in in a way that I hadn't in some time. When you live with someone for so long, it's easy to get too used to their presence and mannerisms and to miss the culmination of subtle changes over time.

Hannah has matured well. Like a fine wine, she has improved with age. Her chestnut hair framed her porcelain face, showing off her high cheek bones and come hither smile. Her body moved from the soft, barely out of her teens girl from when I first met her into this alluring woman. Is it also weird that it was more obvious to me from this vantage point just how fertile a woman she appeared to me? If I didn't know her and wasn't already with someone, seeing her for the first time would get my blood running. I'd be tempted to talk with her.

This isn't the first time I've been in awe that she is with me. Maybe this sudden openness is a reflection of her recognizing my shortcomings or unworthiness. In the end, isn't much of cuckoldry about men grappling with feelings of inadequacy? Of course there is the visual aspect, when possible. Watching the woman you love the most performing like your own personal porn star, watching her receive orgasms and feeling pleasure from her being pleasured. But to be someone who is willing to risk the intimacy of your marriage, does it mean you fear not being enough for her or holding her back from your perceived limitations?

She strode up to the bar with such confidence and from this perspective, not standing side by side with her, it was super obvious how many men and women in the bar turned to pay attention to her. I'd felt eyes on us in the past and while I knew it was due to her attractiveness there was always a part of me that also felt that it was a bit of "she's with HIM" gawking.

Seeing her making an entrance where she was obviously alone, I could see the desire in so many eyes. She sat down at the bar and began chatting with Suzy the bartender. I supposed that when one finds themselves in sexually charged situations, it's easy to have an extremely vivid daydreams flash through your head. I'm not going to lie that I started to go down a rabbit hole at that point imagining Hannah and Suzy together. Hannah had hinted in the distant past of our relationship that she may not be unfamiliar with being sexual with some woman or women before we met. That recollection coming to my head at that moment made me remind myself to inquire further now that our sexual openness had gotten a lot more open.

It didn't take long for the first male to make his move. Not more than ten minutes after she walked in, a muscular white guy with a bad tan in a popped collar polo shirt and cargo shorts approached Hannah. He stood in such proximity that she stopped mid-sentence in her discussion with Suzy to look at him. I don't know quite what she said to him, but after a relatively short conversation, he left with a really pissed off look on his face.

The ladies, Hannah and Suzy, were kind enough to wait until he had removed himself from the bar entirely before they began giggling like conspirators. Obviously she shot him down spectacularly. I knew he wouldn't be her type. Realizing I may have over done my discreet location as I couldn't hear anything, I downed my drink and got up to get another one. I went further down the bar than where my wife was to not interfere, and ordered another drink from Suzy. I sat at the bar, pretending to be engrossed in a sporting event on one of the screens.

It was then I noticed a black man who had been at the bar before I had, sipping on a dark drink while watching a television turned to a channel focused on business news. He was broad shouldered, had bald head and wore a beard. This triggered his memory of his wife telling him about seeing a man with this description earlier today. She had seen him by the pool and later rode up the elevator with him. It struck a note then that she was fairly detailed about this man she had a relatively short and non-eventful encounter with. Was this her way of teasing me after her admission of being attracted to black men or had she felt some genuine interest in him merely from that brief interaction?

After the end of a segment on the channel, he stood up from his chair raised his glass to me, took a swig, and then left the glass as he went around the corner of the bar and approached Hannah.

"Good evening, miss," he said to my wife.

"Oh, hello again. I should say hello for the first time. Sorry if I seemed rude earlier today. Wasn't my intention," she replied, earnestly apologetic.

"Oh, never crossed my mind. I'm Terence Wright."

"Pleasure to meet you, Terence. My name is Hannah Steward. Missus Hannah Steward," Hannah lightly corrected him.

"Ah, yes. I should have acknowledged your wedding ring there. No offense intended by me, Hannah."

"None taken. Would you like to join me for a drink, Terence?"

"Yes, that would be very enjoyable." The smile on his face revealed that invitation was something he had desired.

He quickly ordered a second scotch from Suzy.

"So, what finds you alone at a bar in Hawaii this evening, Mrs. Steward?"

"Just getting a nightcap before turning in for the evening on my first night of vacation. How about you? What brings you to the island?" Hannah asked.

"I'm a broker with a large regional bank and I have been attending a reward trip. Basically once a year they bring their highest earners to some vacation spot to give out awards and have us do some continuing education stuff so that they can write it off. I've got a couple more days before I'll be heading home."

"Home to..." Hannah asked, open-ended.

"Atlanta. You?" he asked her.

"New Haven. Connecticut."

"Oh, I love New Haven. I have a couple of accounts there."

"Oh, really? Small world."

"So, Hannah, may I ask a question? It might be a bit personal."

Hannah nodded to him tentatively, unsure where he might be heading so abruptly.

"Is there a reason your husband is sitting across the bar from you while you drink alone?"

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers