Anything Goes Pt. 11

Story Info
Continuing the second night in Maui.
3.1k words
4.38
6k
12
3

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
305 Followers

It was our second night in Maui and already I was on display as a full on cuckold.

Any guest, any staff member, anyone who saw us all together, would know without any doubt what was going on. It was surreal. I've heard a comedian, Drew Carey I think, describe being a celebrity as like being a bride at a wedding but not ever being able to take your wedding dress off. You are the center of attention wherever you go, whether you wanted it or not.

I was aroused by the embarrassment from the attention we got. The reality is, I always knew that I married above my weight class. Hannah is an amazing woman who was obviously desirable to nearly anyone who saw her. Seeing her sitting next to, and clearly in the thrall of, a strong, confident man like Terence just seemed to make sense.

We had moved from the bar to the restaurant for dinner together. Terence was cool as a cucumber. Aside from communicating with his body language that she was his, hand on her thigh or rubbing her bare arm, he wasn't doing anything flamboyant. He was just in charge.

We talked about what you might typically discuss with someone you just met but intend to deepen relationship with at a dinner party. Politics and world events, hobbies, personal history. We learned that Terence grew up in Atlanta, comes from an upper middle class family, and slayed it in school to score a scholarship to Wharton. He turned it down to go to Howard University because he didn't want to be tokenized and graduated summa cum laude. He got the nod from a top firm and came under the personal tutelage of the firm's top advisor. He made partner in near-record time (a handful of folks had benefitted from nepotism). He had avoided serious relationships because of focus on his job and desire not to be the target of a gold digger.

His first relationship with a couple happened without his knowledge. He picked up the wife similar to his meeting with Hannah but he thought she was just cheating on her husband and some wives do. The second time they met up, she admitted that she had permission and actually asked if she could record their session in a way that protected his identity for her husband's enjoyment. It was through that couple and a few of their friends that he learned about the lifestyle and how pervasive it actually was.

After spending some time with folks who were experience, he spent some time actively seeking women who he could turn into cuckoldresses. He'd string them along in an extended seduction and then would make sure to convert the husband before ever actually being intimate with the wives. It became a bit of an addiction to him, especially getting off on the strong racial component.

In recent years, he told us he's backed off the long conversion campaigns, admitting that the resulting sex wasn't generally worth all the effort. He spotted Hannah and knew we were already keen for it and with just how fine she was, he couldn't resist.

We learned he was socially liberal, but much more conservative leaning financially than we were likely due to his education and career. He liked doing some hardcore backpacking, spending some whole weeks at a time completely cut off from the world out in nature. He kept fit and exercised every day but didn't go so deep that it was about pushing the limits of his strength.

We talked about Hannah's job as a history teacher and my composing career. He asked about Hannah's preferred historical focus and really ate up her insights into the Enlightenment. He had superior knowledge of a broad range of musical styles and engaged in a very informed discussion about my composition style and music theory.

Basically, he was mind fucking us both. He was showing his interest in our work by displaying a wisdom of our respective fields that surpassed what most people would have but did so in a seductive, not a boastful manner. He was able to make it all seem like part of the package.

And that's what scared the shit out of me.

I had a sudden impression of having invited an infestation into my house. A charming, hunky mold on our marriage. I was openly accepting this wealthier, more physically dominant man into our intimacy. I was excited for it, but fearful of the longer term implications.

Hannah was all in. I caught glances towards me. Check ins as to how I was taking it, but the vast majority of her focus was on him. He owned her focus tonight. I felt like the third wheel to their date.

As things wrapped up from our meal, while we were awaiting the check, Terence made the turn.

"John, are you ready?"

"Yes- yes, I believe so," I replied.

"You understand what this entails, right?"

"Tell me."

"Your wife offered for me to have her pussy anytime I want last night. And you're back here today, before me. Handing her to me. Now I know your vacation plans. You're only planning on being here in Maui through Sunday morning. This is your vacation, your time together. I don't want to interfere. But you both want to experiment, right?"

"Yes," I replied and looked at Hannah.

"Yes," Hannah replied, looking right into my eyes. She was incredibly turned on and I could easily tell.

"Good. So what I'm proposing is this: You both come back to my room right now. I will pleasure Hannah, your wife, in front of you. If, or rather when, you cum you get up and leave us. Hannah will stay with me the rest of the night and you return to your room. She will be mine until we decide we're done in the morning. Hannah, is that what you want?"

With a big swallow and a side glance to me, she replied, "Yes."

"John?"

"Yeah, if that's what she wants."

"No, John. I need to know it's what you want too."

"She wants you to own her pussy and I want it as well," I replied, struggling to keep my voice steady.

Terence's eyebrows went up. I guess it was my time to shock him.

"Well alright then. But if I own her pussy, as you say, then that means it's really mine? No reclaiming?" Terence asked pointedly, despite the waiter standing before him handing him the check.

"No. That is understood," I agreed.

The waiter looked uncomfortable as he was witness to the conversation. I kinda felt bad for him.

Terence exaggeratedly reviewed the bill and then signed it, dismissing the waiter.

"Alright, then let's go," he said.

He got up and helped my wife up from her seat, leading her out of the restaurant. For the second night in a row, I followed close behind as another man walked my wife across the lobby in order to fuck her.

As a husband, it hurt. As a cuckold, it was fucking delicious.

We got in the elevator along with a couple who were obviously on their honeymoon. I was between the couple and the two of them. I was thankful that I was because Terence slipped his hand between Hannah's thighs from behind and up her skirt. It was absolutely obvious that he was fingering her. It may have just been my imagination, but I swear I could hear her wet pussy sloshing.

I saw the bride, a cute short brunette, glance over at Hannah and Terence, followed by a look to me to, I guess, judge my reaction. I saw the look of concern in her eyes, but then a smile. Like she knew what the deal was. They got off on the 5th floor, our floor. I saw the bride wink at us as they turned down the corridor before the doors closed.

As soon as the door closed, Hannah let out a moan that she had obviously been working hard to stifle while the couple had been in the elevator with us.

"Is this mine?"he asked her.

"Mmm-hmmm," she moaned.

"Tell me," he commanded.

"My pussy is yours," she said obviously turned on.

"Not your husband's?"

"Not tonight. Not tomorrow. You own my pussy."

"That's right. He told me you want me to own this pussy. I like that. He does too. Bet you wish I could own it forever, don't you?"

Hannah let out a deep guttural moan just as the doors opened on his floor.

"Come on. I think you're going to like my room."

Terence removed his hand and took her left hand as he guided her to his door with me in tow.

He used his keycard and we entered together. His room was like three times the size of ours. A wide living room area in the center, a kitchen and dining area to the left, and a bedroom similar to ours to the right.

"Take your dress off, Hannah," he said.

My wife complied, lifting her black dress up and off her head. She took my breath away as I saw she was not wearing any undergarments.

She always had a very vulnerable look when she stood naked. Not necessarily a shyness, more a slightly uncomfortable response to her exposure even when it was just the two of us.

"Look at you Hannah. Gorgeous. While I struggle to comprehend what drives a husband with a wife as attractive as you to be with another man, I am certainly thankful men like John exist."

After a moment just taking her in, he continued.

"John, would you do anything to please this wife of yours?"

"Yes," I answered. I was trepidatious about where this might be going.

"Take off your clothes, John."

I did as he told me too. It was obvious to all that I was aroused already as I removed my clothes. My erection was strong. Hannah looked at me and took in my body as I stood naked before the pair of them. I was not very fit. I didn't have much of a belly, but I was a musician who spent most of my days hovering over a keyboard and computer. I had a slender frame and wasn't very tall. And my cock, even at my most erect as it was at this moment, was at most 5 inches.

"Come here, John."

I'm sure there was fear in my eyes. I was worried that he might want me to do something sexual to him and I wasn't into that. I have never in my life felt that way, so under control by another man, and certainly have never had any erotic thoughts about another man. I still didn't. The prospect of doing something sexual with him was a turn off and yet if he told me to, truth be told, I likely would have.

"Take my clothes off for your wife, John. Unwrap your gift to her."

I did as he said, trying not to look him in the eyes. I didn't want to give up my manhood. I did what he told me to, I was subservient to this alpha male who was about to take my wife, but I tried not to reveal my weakness any more than I had to.

I removed his shirt and then I reached down to unbuckle his pants. I heard Hannah's breath intake sharply behind me as I pulled his pants down, revealing his massive black cock. Even semierect, it made my cock look like a young boy's. I know he was smiling as I stood before him awaiting his next command.

"Turn around and face Hannah."

I did as he said. We stood side by side in front of my naked and very aroused wife. His muscular black body with the superior cock next to my thin white body with my thin small dick.

"Hannah, do you see the comparison between your naked white husband and me? Come over and take both of our cocks in your hands."

She did as he told her to.

"Do you feel the difference in our cocks? Do you feel the weight, the length, and the girth differences? Do you remember what it was like to have my cock inside your pussy and what it has felt like to have your husband's dick inside your pussy? Did you feel his dick in your pussy after I fucked you, when he had sex with you after we had sex?"

The questions felt rhetorical, as if he was wanting to drive her deep into the space where the comparison between us would heighten her arousal. But Hannah answered him.

"No, I didn't feel his dick after you fucked me. It's why I wanted to be with you again."

Terence nodded, "Hannah, tell me. Who's body do you crave right now?"

"Yours."

"Who's cock do you want inside your pussy?"

"Yours. Just yours."

"Because it's my pussy?"

"Yes. You own my pussy."

"John, do me a favor. Get down on your knees before your wife. I want you to check for me how wet she is. Just use your tongue. Not your hands."

I did as he requested, knowing that it was really an order. I knelt before my wife and she spread her legs to give me access. I stuck my tongue out and began to probe her slit only to find it absolutely dripping.

"She's really wet, isn't she John? She's not wet for you. She's wet for me. Her pussy wants to make sure it's well-lubricated for my big cock. I'm certain she never gets that wet for your little guy, am I right?"

I had to withdraw my tongue to answer him and she moaned when I did, "No, never this wet."

"Do me another favor while you're down there, John. Please lick and suck up as much of her juices as you can. I don't want her so wet that she doesn't really feel my cock in her. I'm afraid I've gotten her a little too aroused."

My cuck angst washed over me, especially when I felt her hand on my head to grind my face into her dripping pussy. A man, a stronger more dominant man, was having me prepare my wife's pussy for him. I loved it and from the moans she was making and how much she was pressing me into her, really riding my face, I could tell she did too.

Then suddenly he said, "Ok, that's enough. I don't want you getting off my pussy."

I stopped and Hannah groaned as I pulled away. I looked up into her eyes and she was gone. Deep, deep into her own arousal.

I moved out of the way as Terence approached. He roughly spun her around and pushed her to lean over the bed. He penetrated her without easing in and she screamed. I was about to step in when she followed up with an, "Oh YES!"

They began mating in front of me. Terence just took my wife like the dominant man in the room he was and just laid into her. And she loved it. I have never seen Hannah act like this. She was on her tiptoes, stretching her calves, and doing everything she could to keep her balance with her arms on the bed.

I walked around to see her face. She looked up at me with heavily lidded, lust-filled eyes.

"Ooooooh, thank you honey. Thank you for letting Terence have my pussy. I don't deserve you. Oooooooh god, it's so good. He is fucking me so good. His dick is so much bigger than yours. This feels much better than when you fuck me. Uhhh. Sorry, babe."

She didn't need to be sorry. This is what it was all about. I recognized in this moment what fortune we had. That this was what I desired and that we found someone who understood our needs who met her own desires. This is stars aligning kind of stuff.

It was painful to hear and see her moaning and enjoying the sex so much and for her to vocally tell me that it was better and that he was bigger. But it was also that pain that drove my arousal. It felt like this might become the new norm for us, even post this vacation.

Of course, after our talk just the day before, I couldn't ignore the one aspect of her admitted desires that seemed even now, with as far as we had gone so fast, like the third rail of our kink. She was going bare with this man who was still a relative stranger to us. She was protected by birth control but any slip up, any failure, could end up with her not only pregnant by another man, but a black man at that. I felt the fear and implications of that in my gut. Yet it only excited me more. Fuck, was I starting to genuinely desire for that to happen myself? Who would reign us in if we both were drunk with desire over the possibility?

And it was at that moment when, absently stroking myself over the thought of this man impregnating my wife that I came. Then horror struck me. I had agreed to leave after I came. To leave this man to have his way with my wife alone, for the whole night.

I looked into his eyes and he smiled the smile of a conquering warrior. My arousal beat out over my commonsense and now I was to be banished.

I then looked down to see Hannah who looked me in the eyes after witnessing my wilting member leak the remainder of my ejaculation.

"Wait," was all she moaned.

And then he fucked her into a tremendous orgasm directly in front of me. Her legs shook so bad that he had to hold her up by her hips so that she wouldn't fall.

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!!! Oh fuck, oh Terence, oh my god, YEEEEESSSSSSS!"

She wanted me to witness her orgasm. She didn't want me to leave before seeing it.

Terence kept ramming his massive tool into her, through her orgasm. She might have been done with him but he was not done with her.

"Thanks again, John. She is an amazing lay. We'll see you in the morning, ok?"

And just like that, I was dismissed. I pulled my clothes together and pulled them onto my body, watching as he continued to pleasure my wife. She had hit a second wave past her orgasm and was back on more steady legs. I seemed forgotten to the mating couple. I wanted to go to Hannah, to at least kiss her goodbye. But I was obeying the rule I had agreed to, so I opened the door to leave the room. As I walked through it and closed the door behind me, I heard Terence bellow as he came into my wife.

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
305 Followers