Anything Goes Pt. 15

Story Info
The end of the final night in Maui and the morning after.
3.5k words
4.11
5.4k
11
3

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
305 Followers

Suddenly, I found it hard to breathe. My wife had just told her love of just three days that she loved him.

This all started because my wife found my search history that I actively read hotwife/cuckold stories. She read them to understand why I might like them so much and not only found the idea enticing but decided to reward my surprise of this dream vacation with an experiment to fulfill my desires.

It had been fun if confusing few days, but it always felt safe. A dabble into hotwifing. Only now, I was well and truly a cuckold. My stomach dropped out, my heart hurt, yet my penis was again gaining hardness.

Hannah and Terence were kissing. He didn't miss what she said. He seemed to really like hearing her say this to him. Was he playing me all along? The night before felt like he was showing Hannah what it would be like to be his woman and have me set to be distracted by Suzy. Pawned off. As she passed my thoughts, I was reminded of her comment that confused me. That she hoped to have an opportunity to get to know me better. What did it mean?

I saw Terence whisper something to Hannah and she climbed off of him and laid back on the bed. Terence rolled to the opposite side of the bed.

"Babe, come over here," she said to me, shocking me out of my internal dialogue.

I went to her and sat on the edge of the bed, almost afraid of overcommitting and being rejected. By my own wife.

"No babe, come here. Get on me."

I did as she asked.

"I know that might have been shocking to hear. I'm sorry if it hurt you. I promise my love for you has not diminished in the least. I just... found something in me that Terry is unlocking. Like a whole new part of my heart that could handle loving more. Does that make sense?"

"I guess."

"Babe, are you doing ok?"

"Yeah. I mean, it's been challenging. But you seem to be enjoying yourself so much."

"Oh, I am. But listen, I want to be with my husband now. You seem up to it. Do you want to be in me?"

"Yes. Absolutely."

"Good," she said, smiling at me.

I started to move to enter her and she stopped me.

"Honey, are you forgetting something?"

"What?"

"You need to ask Terence... for permission."

I was shocked. But... it drove me crazy.

"Ummm, Terence... are you ok with me... having sex with Hannah?"

Terence snickered. "Yeah, John. Of course man. She's your wife after all."

It was so humiliating.

"See? All you had to do was ask," she smiled at me. It was patronizing. I don't think she meant to be, but it still bothered me.

But I didn't hold back.

I pushed into her and... it felt different. I'm not suggesting that Terence had physically stretched my wife's vagina, but there was a feeling of... openness.

She was staring straight at me and I could see a questioning look in her eyes. She wanted to see my reaction, to judge if I noticed a difference.

"Tell me what you feel."

"He's been in you. I can tell."

She nodded knowingly. "I will always love you, now and forever. But hon, seriously, his cock is soooo good. I don't know how I'm going to quit it."

"All this is tearing me up. All those fantasies had been rendered into reality. I'm worried I'm not strong enough for it. But at the same time, feel me. I've never been harder. Seeing you with him... you're so beautiful and it's so obvious how much pleasure he's giving you. I love it for you."

She kissed me hard as we continued to thrust into each other.

Then she whispered into my ear, "Don't cum inside me, OK? I want to be with him again. Since this is our last night..."

I stared into her eyes. It was so overwhelming. The love for her mixed with the humiliation. I'd lost control over my wife's sex. I was happy for her and frustrated all the same. My only solace was that tonight would be it for them.

I increased my pace, trying as best I could to deliver anywhere near the kind of pleasure she got from him.

And then I knew I was close. For half a second I considered staying inside, taking back my wife's sex. But that was never really going to happen.

I pulled out and grabbed my dick. I finished myself off and came all over her stomach. She was smiling up at me. I felt it was a combination of love with a tinge of smugness.

I grabbed the towel I had cleaned them off with earlier and used it to clean off her stomach. It wasn't lost on me that my actions were to prepare her for him again.

I noticed Terence come out of the bathroom. I had been so into her I had missed his absence. He walked in so casually naked, his large member hanging down his thighs and moving in reaction to his steps.

"How was that, my friend? Did she still feel like your wife?"

"Umm, yeah," I said, not altogether convincingly.

Hannah chuckled at this.

"Babe, I know we said you should be present for the whole night tonight, but as this will likely be the last time he and I will be intimate, would you mind leaving us in the bedroom for while? Just so we can say goodbye properly?" Hannah asked me.

I thought about her request. It seemed fair and innocent enough. But then I thought about what has been floated out this evening. That Hannah is potentially less than fully protected, that she had forgotten to take her birth control for potentially two nights. I'd think I was silly to worry about this, but it hit me- she had just requested that I not cum inside of her. She said it was so that she'd still be fresh for Terence. But, what if... Would my wife, with her admitted fantasy of being impregnated by a black man, risk it all this evening? Were her now professed feelings of love for him be even more of a reason to let fate decide? I had twice this evening prevented him from cumming inside of her. They both heeded my request even though it felt like neither of them wanted to stop. Was this an intentional setup to remove me as a barrier to their completion of this most illicit desire fulfilled?

The pit that I felt in my stomach told me to stop this from happening. But something else encouraged me to ignore my gut. Had her desires intermixed to become my own? Did I, deep down, really want her to risk this ultimate step in cuckolding me?

"OK, honey," I said to her. I delivered a single, sweet kiss and then walked out the bedroom door and closed it behind me.

I wanted... I wanted her to be willing to risk it. I wanted her to be so into it that she'd go against what she thought my wishes were. I couldn't say that I wanted it. But I did. Fuck, I really did. I almost went back in and just admitted it to her. But I didn't.

Tomorrow was check-out from this resort and our planned move to the island of Kauai. It would be just us again. But I didn't want it to end. It was what I always dreamed it would be. More intense, more torturous. The joy I got to witness my beautiful Hannah experience was so fulfilling. The feeling that I felt having another man take her from me, was exquisite. I loved the feeling.

After jerking off one more time while just barely hearing her moans in the other room, I ended up passing on the couch.

—————

I woke up and wasn't sure how long it had been. It was beginning to get light out. Our hotel was facing westward, so the sunrise wasn't piercing our oceanside view. But I could tell it was early morning.

I looked over and saw the bedroom door had been cracked open. One of them had looked in on me at some point. I walked silently towards the opened door and peered in.

Hannah was still naked and was wrapped in his arms. They were beautiful together. I found my phone in my pants pocket and went back to the doorway. I snapped a picture of them together. Of everything I saw this entire trip, this was the thing that hurt most. She looked like she belonged to him.

I left them and went back and began getting dressed. I heard a stirring and some whispering. They were awake now.

A few minutes later, Hannah came to the door wrapped in a sheet from the bed.

"Hey, baby."

"Hi."

"Are you ok?" she asked tentatively.

"Yes. Absolutely. You?"

"Oh yeah. For sure. What time is it?"

I had recently checked my phone. "It's nearly 8."

"Our check out is 10, right?"

"Yeah. I'd ask for a late checkout, but we'd have trouble making our flight if we delay."

She nodded. "Right, of course. I'll get dressed and we can get to the room to finish packing."

There was a pause like she was trying to figure out how to say something.

"Honey... I-"

"-wait. You don't have to say it. We can talk later. Say your goodbyes and let's go. Ok?"

She smiled sweetly and nodded. "Ok. I love you, John. Somehow my repaying you for this trip has been something else for me, hasn't it?"

I smiled back at her. "I'm sure it hasn't sucked for you."

She giggled and turned to go back into the bedroom, closing the door slightly behind her without closing completely.

I continued prepping myself to head back to our room. I picked up her discarded dress and underwear. I heard more whispering. And kissing.

"I'll miss you," I heard Hannah say.

I couldn't quite make out his reply.

Hannah came out shortly afterward with the sheet still around her and an envelope in her hand.

She blushed a bit as she walked by me. I couldn't help but notice she was covering herself up from me, her husband. Was the act of separating from her lover enough to entice feelings of embarrassment for her actions of the past few days? And I wondered what was in the envelope.

I had to ask. "What's that?"

"I'm not sure. He said we should read it together in our room."

The mystery of the envelope intrigued me, but not enough to distract me from the goal of leaving. I handed her her clothing. She turned away from me to dress. Again, seemingly uncomfortable with being naked in front of me all of the sudden.

Or... was she hiding something? Was she afraid of allowing me to see the traces of his seed trickling from her sex?

She got dressed fast and gathered herself up for our mutual walk of shame to our room.

—————

Once in our room, she went to take a shower. I half expected her to close the door after she started the shower, but instead, she pulled me into the bathroom and started undressing me.

We got into the shower together and I was trying not to look her over. I didn't want her to feel like I was investigating her.

"I know I've said it several times, but John, I love you. I know we played a game with him and it was done to play up your cuckold fantasies. I thoroughly loved having sex with him but I am sure that I love you and I am even more excited about spending the rest of my life with you."

Her words meant a lot to me and believed them unreservedly. I couldn't resist asking more though.

"You did tell him you loved him."

"I did and... I do. I fell in love with him. It's hard to explain, but I can only tell you it's a very different kind of love."

"Ok... I'm not sure what that means."

"I know. I'm sorry. I hope that hearing that, me telling him that I loved him didn't hurt you to hear."

"No. I mean, yeah, but I can't explain my feelings about it much better than you can explain what you're saying about loving him a different way. I can tell you that seeing you with him was probably the hottest thing I have ever experienced in my life."

She kissed me softly.

"Part of what I loved so much about the experience was doing it for you. Performing for you."

I nodded. I could understand that.

"Did you... did you end up letting him cum in you?"

She nodded solemnly but then broke into a smile.

"John, I never skipped my pills."

"What?!"

"Honey, I told you the truth about my college scare. Yes, it turned me on in a weird way, and yes your cuckolding fetish reignited my excitement about it, but the other half of my scare was me practically puking at the thought. Motherhood itself frightens me. Thinking about having a mixed-race child that isn't my husband's would be... well, it would be a big freakin deal."

"But Terence-"

"-was in on it. You really think he'd want to have a love child with some crazy white lady he just met, let alone a married one with a husband that didn't necessarily approve?"

"Oh. Well, duh... when you put it that way. But..."

"What?"

"I sort of found myself wanting you to do it anyway. Is that messed up?"

She looked at me and I saw arousal in her heavily lidded eyes.

"Oh fuck, don't tell me that honey. You're supposed to be the firewall against me doing something insane."

"So, deep down, you wanted to risk it with him, didn't you?"

It felt safe talking this openly since their time together was over.

"Yeeeesssss," she hissed at me, getting weak in the knees. "Each time he came in me, a thrill tingled through my body. I'd think, 'what if the pill didn't work.' It made my orgasms that much stronger."

"If you had more time with him, I'd probably encourage you to risk it. I'm so weak."

"No. You're strong. You're saying that you'd love and support me no matter what. Even if I gave in to my baser instincts. It's more than just wanting to mate with him because he's black, you know..."

"It's because he's a better man than me?"

"No, not a better man. But a superior mate. You get the difference, right?"

I nodded because I got what she was saying. It was pretty plain to see. I thought of the picture I took that morning and I began to get hard again.

"The denial stuff was hot. Even last night, when you let me inside you again, telling me not to cum inside you."

Susan blushed. "Yeah. I just... wanted to reconnect with you and not make you feel so left out. But no, I didn't want you to cum in me. That was just for him. And it was sort of like... punishment for not letting him cum in me before. God, that sounds so bad."

"It does. But damn, it's hot. Nothing about it makes sense, however, it was so exciting. Especially when I thought you were really unprotected."

"You know I was also jealous of the attention you were getting from Suzy, right? She is very pretty. I could see you liking someone who looks like her."

Now it was my turn to blush. "She is a beautiful woman. I would never trade her for you. Not in a million years. It would be tempting if I couldn't have you though."

Susan kissed me. "No more denial, babe. I'm fully yours again. Whatever you want from me, ok? Let's get out of this shower. I'm starting to prune up and we have to get going."

We kissed and then she turned off the showerhead. I handed her a towel and took in her body again as she dried off.

"Come on, lover boy. We've got to hurry now."

Looking over at the table by the door I saw the envelope Terence had given her. Curiosity got the better of me.

"Oh, we forgot. What's in the envelope?"

Hannah wrapped the towel around her and opened the envelope, revealing a short, hand-written letter. She began to read it out loud.

"Dear Hannah and John, The past few days have been amazing. John, your love for your wife is obvious and I am so appreciative of your kindness in graciously allow us to be together.

Hannah, I have fallen hard for you, my love. I would gladly take from you anything you are willing to give me. I'd love to explore what we've begun further. To that end, if you and John wish to extend this experience, I have made arrangements to upgrade your suite in Kauai. If you give the word, Suzy and I would both join you for your stay there. My proposal is for us to take this to the next level. Hannah, you will travel as mine. We will be the couple for all other eyes. John, Suzy will play the part of your blushing bride. She will share your room, Hannah will share mine. For just three more days. If you agree to this, text me as soon as you decide so Suzy and I can meet you at the airport. Otherwise, enjoy the upgrade suite together and know that you have made a significant impact on my heart. With the deepest respect, Terence."

"Fuck..." was all I could say.

"Yeah. Oh my."

We stared at each other. Neither of us knew what to say. I suspected Hannah was very interested in his proposal but didn't want to admit it. I was torn. The whole thing had reached such heights already. All of my fantasies had been maa de reality. But never had I considered what going further would mean. And how had he gotten Suzy to agree to come? Was that what she meant last night about getting more time to get to know each other? Surely that meant Terence had already set this up.

"I don't know what to say," I admitted.

Hannah bit her lip, then broke her silence. "I want to do whatever you want to do."

"That's a bit of a cop-out, don't you think?"

Hannah nodded, admitting I was right. "I know. It's just... I had wrapped my head around it being over and I was already mourning the... loss."

Her words hit hard. Her thinking of no longer being with him in that way was tough to process.

"But it certainly seems enticing. I'm not sure I get the point of including Suzy."

"I guess it will look like two friendly couples instead of being so blatantly odd, just being the three of us. Like last night at the awards event."

"Why would Suzy want to do this, though?"

"Is it so unlikely that she might be a little into me?" I said a little more harshly than I intended.

"Oh no, no, I didn't mean it like that, babe. Of course, it's likely. It's highly likely," she said expressing sincere regret at the implication of her earlier words. "It's just that it is a big deal to take time off work and fly to another island with a married man in such circumstances, don't you think?"

I nodded, seeing her point. "Sure. But it's getting late. I'm guessing we need to make a decision soon if we want to take him up on his offer. Hannah, tell me honestly- Do you want to have more time with him?"

With very little hesitation she replied, "Yes."

"Even if that means something could happen between Suzy and me?"

She bit her lip again. "Yes, I guess. Do you think that's really a possibility?"

"I don't know. But if it isn't, why else would she be willing to come?"

"I don't know that I like that. This wasn't part of the fantasy for either of us."

"I know. It's not something I would have pursued, I swear. But I can't lie that with how worked up all of this gets me I might be sorely tempted. Does that make me an asshole?"

"No. No, it doesn't. I mean, I've probably fucked Terry ten times at this point. In three days! I'd be the asshole if I said you can't do anything with her."

"So, we're doing this?"I asked her.

"I... I want to. Fuck, I'm getting wet again just thinking about it. I'm such a dirty slut now," she said with a laugh.

"My dirty slut, Mrs. Steward. Or should I call you Mrs. Wright?"

"Oh fuck, stop it. Jesus, I better text him. Hurry up and get dressed and packed. We have to get going and I'm starving."

"Anything goes?" I asked her.

"Anything goes."

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
305 Followers