Anything The Heart Wants Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hips began to move back and forth as my excitement grew. I wanted to fuck her mouth and take her throat, but I contained myself and laid back to let Andi work her magic. My balls began to tighten and churn, and I started to pump faster.

I was going to cum and warned her. She moved her head even faster up and down my cock with a big thumbs up. I couldn't hold out any longer and started to cum my gigantic load in her mouth. I kept moving as stream after stream of my cream shot into her. I don't know how Andi didn't gag, but to her credit, she swallowed the best she could as the rest leaked out, and rolled down her pretty chin and onto my stomach.

I looked at my sister with my cum dripping out of her mouth and all over her face, and I had never seen a sexier sight. At that moment, I was in heaven.

She cleaned me up with her mouth and climbed up to kiss me. "Like that brother?"

I looked at her with a "no shit" face and returned the kiss, our tongues deeply entwined as I experienced my very first cum kiss. And it was from my sister.

"Have you ever had another girl in this tent with you?" She asked.

"Nope, you're the first," and Andi smiled.

"We're going to christen this sleeping bag."

That made her giggle, and we started making out. Softly at first as my left hand found her right breast and then more ferociously. I was smothering her with my kisses which she was returning with as much enthusiasm.

I started down towards her pleasure chest, first stopping and enjoying the sensation of her left breast and then moving over to the right one playing with her highly sensitive nipples.

I fondled her ass and moved down to her shaved pussy spreading her legs with my arms as I did so.

She was soaking.

I moved to her inner thighs and licked slowly up both of them, teasing her backdoor as I did, then brought my hand up to her clit as I gently put my tongue in her as deep as it would go.

She moaned, and her hips started to rock.

Andi's pussy tasted sweet and salty simultaneously and smelled like the sea with a citrus overtone. And, of course, that musky odor that goes into your nose, straight to your brain, and arouses you like no tomorrow as nature intended.

I moved up to her clit, pulled the hood back to expose her nub, took it into my mouth, and started to lick her with a soft, flat tongue."

"Oh, Jesus!" was what I heard.

I took that as a good sign, scooped up some of her overflowing juices with my index finger, put it on her backdoor, remembering how hot it was when mom did it to me, and slowly moved it in until I was knuckle deep.

That did it! She started bucking and cumming. I could feel her ass spasming on my finger as she came. Seven, eight spasms as she continued to moan and scream until she was done.

I gently slid my finger out and licked on her clit until she pushed my head away and said, "No, too sensitive."

I kissed her thighs to wipe some of her juices off my face, went up, and kissed her as she slowly came down.

"Wow. I wasn't expecting that," she said. No one has ever put anything in my ass. Oh my. Fuck. That was amazing, and it didn't hurt at all. You know your stuff. Jeez. Honestly, I have never cum like that before. Sorry."

"Why are you sorry? I wanted you to cum. That's why we are here in my tent making love."

I pulled back to look at her. "Let's have another glass of wine while we wait out my refractory period and then make love."

"Okay, but what is that?

The time it takes for my dick to recover and get hard again. Sound like a plan?"

She pulled me close and whispered in my ear, "Yes, please."

Between sips of wine, we laid there cuddling with my hands on her breasts and ass and hers gently caressing my cock. It didn't take long for my erection to return, and I was pleasantly surprised at how I had reached full length and width in such a short time.

"Oh, that is nice," she said, looking at the large cock she had fallen in love with. Over 7" with bulging veins leading to my throbbing purple head.

I moved over and placed my cock at her mouth. She took it in and grabbed my balls. I thought I heard a muffled, "So hefty."

Her mouth was delicious, and I sat on her soft chest as she sucked me until I was close to coming again, so I pulled my cock out with a loud pop and laid down beside her.

Andi looked at me with desire in her eyes and said, "Please fuck me now."

I grabbed her shoulders and flipped her over, remembering her tease about anal sex, dropped to my knees, gently spread the cheeks of her perfect ass, and started to rim and lick and love her backdoor. The ring around her ass was light and pink. A delicate flower winking at me. I tongued around that soft outer ring. She was squirming as occasionally I darted my tongue into her ass as a tease.

My right hand found her clit. Her hips were already starting to roll, and her breathing became faster. I thought she might cum from the tongue fucking so I shoved my tongue into her ass. Andi jumped!!

"Oh!" she shouted out. "What are you doing?!

I stopped and looked up to say, " You have never had anyone tongue fuck your ass before me. Did they think that it was dirty and gross? I don't. I think it is hot and your body thinks so too! You are dripping. Let's make love."

She nodded, rolled back over, and I moved my now very large, blood-filled glans up to her slit, rubbing it up and down, teasing to get it wet, I reached around, grabbed her hips, and slowly started to move inside.

"A deep "Ohhhhh" came out of Andi as my broad mushroom head slowly entered her stretching her tight pussy with my cock. Slowly, I knew my size and wanted to sink in my entire length without hurting her.

I pulled out, then back in, and started repeating the motion deeper each time until I was balls deep.

I leaned up and looked at her panting face and her heaving breasts and took a moment to glance down to see what it was like to be inside her.

Now that our bodies had become one, I turned her head, held her beautiful face, kissed her deeply, looked her in the eye, and said, "I'm going to fuck you now."

She gave me a "What are you waiting for, buster?!" look, and we started to make love. Not for a minute, not for 10, but a good half hour hitting the big three positions: missionary, then doggy, and finally ride 'em, cowgirl.

I rolled onto my back, and she climbed over me. The tease started rubbing herself against my left thigh finger fucking herself while she pumped me up and down with her hand.

She then moved up towards my cock, teased its head with her cunt for a while, still finger fucking herself, and finally sunk down with a satisfied moan. She sat there grinding her clit against me for a time as I watched those amazing breasts sway and bounce, and then she started to fuck me.

Rocking up and down on my throbbing cock, moaning and occasionally shouting, "Oh yes!" starting to increase the speed as we both got closer.

She thrust down again until I was entirely in her, and she began to grind her clit against me again, reaching out to pinch my nipple as she ground on my cock and pubic bone into a massive orgasm, rolling her eyes up into her head, shaking and shivering a bit until it was over and she collapsed on my chest.

We laid there for a minute as she came back down to earth, then she sat up and said, "Your turn," and started to ride me up and down again.

It didn't take long. "I'm going to cum!"

"Pull out. I want to see you shoot. I want to see it!"

And I did. I drained my cream until my nuts were so tight against me they were hurting. Vast streams of my seed shot up to my chest and neck, drenching them.

"That was fucking incredible," she said and collapsed upon me. We laid there panting for a while.

"You are a great lay," I said.

"You are too."

And we laid there until it was time for her to roll off and tenderly makeout in our after coitus bliss.

We did it twice more that night, Andi cumming three times and me another two.

I got up and brought Brownie in from the back to join us, and Andi and I talked about our plans for tomorrow until it was time to close our eyes and sleep. The last thing I heard was, "I love you."

End of Part 7

12