All Comments on 'Anything to Help a Friend'

by Beard_baron

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun little tale

but spoiled by poor grammar and typos which stop the reader every few lines. An editor would make a world of difference, and even using the grammar check in Word or Google Docs would get 80% of the errors.

DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

He needs to fill her cunt with his seed

Beard_baronBeard_baronover 4 years agoAuthor
Dear readers

Forgive me for the poor grammar, I am Brazillian and used a grammar check program. A few sentences were corrected automatically. Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate all your suggestions.

I'm glad you like it, this will be an ongoing series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A wise husband

Would move that mare to a stall in the stsbles and mske money off her, while he arranges the divorce.... with video evidence... and just leave the barn door open.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Definitely garbage

This is real garbage not even worth a star or a read . God help the people that liked the story. Because when you break it down all this cuckold crap and swinging crap and sharing crap is really only because the husband has become a lazy person. Think about this watching his thing called a wife = sitting on couch watching porn. Then swinging = getting fed up of same old pussy . Cuckold = I don’t want to get my clothes dirty . Sharing = don’t love her anymore but you can have her . That is what it is all about. That’s why lazy writers write about glorifying swinging and sharing and cuckold because they are becoming lazy themselves. Aka story is garbage.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
Blah Blah Blah

cuckold, cuckold cuckold, whore, whore whore blah blah blah

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good hotwife story

Not really sure why people who aren't into sharing read these kinds of stories then shit on them. I guess they have to flex their machismo to prove their adequacy or something. Maybe they feel guilty after they cum. Dunno. Anyway, I'm in a great marriage, we swing and share, we enjoy it, and I enjoyed this story. Fuck the haters. They've got nothing better to do than tear down those who actually create. They're useless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good start

Good story- I’m glad to hear you are continuing it.

As the other comment said, please get a live editor. The non-English grammar is distracting.

Looking forward to reading more!

Cuckold Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

More rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 STARS

I'm glad she is getting some dick from Peter...if hubby wants to porn whore around...then she needs to be taken care of too...I'm waiting for Mark to join them for a hot three some..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel

I sure wish there was a sequel to this one! I loved it! I do have one complaint some of your wording is confusing! Please consider an editor!

Great story other wise!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous