Anything to Help a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Humm, erm! Sa... Sarah, I believe it is fine, don't you?!"

"I don't know, bolts get loose very easily when you shake and rock back and forth too much..." she paused stared at my awkward face.

"Hahaha! You should have seen your face, you are so easy to tease, Peter."

"Here we go again, with your funny jokes."

She then climbed on the bed and stood on her fours and began to twerk her ass. Her dress rose, revealing her white peachy ass.

"The harlot has arisen again..."

"I'm a proud woman, proud of my sensuality, your conservative way will not harm my spirit."

"Conservative, fuck off...I embrace your sensuality with my free spirit. Feel free to show your pride."

We were in a good mood, then suddenly she changes position and laying her side. She looked at me with a malicious look in her eyes.

" I love making love in this position (she was sideways with one leg raise, needless to say, her crotch were fully displayed)." She said smiling.

"You look nervous, it is because I'm teasing you?" She continued.

"No, it's just strange seeing you in this position haha..."

"I'm just kidding, you know... if I change would you be more comfortable?"

She raised her ass, and engaged in a doggy style position, with her face down.

"You seem like an ass man, Peter. I see the way you look other women ass on the street. You don't give a fuck if she has no tits at all, like me. But if they have a round ass you drool like a dog."

"Haha! You know me!" I said quite a bit nervous.

"If I were a man, I would prefer asses too. I would squish it all day. Do you know I had a few lesbian experiences during college, right?! With Alisson and that foreign girl, Inger."

"I knew Inger was at least bi. I dated her a few times."

"She has a nice ass."

"Hmm...I remember, she loved the way I ate her ass."

"Wow, you don't seem to be into this stuff...what else I don't know about you?" She said in surprise.

"Well, I mean, 90% of the guys do it, right?!"

"No way, I bet 90% don't even eat pussy. They just want their dicks sucked."

"Not me, I mean, I love receiving Blow jobs, but I love giving pleasure. The face of a woman feeling pleasure is indescribable, it's so rewarding and beautiful."

"God bless you, Peter. You and Mark have so many things in common. Now I miss him. Ohh I hate you, Peter, this talk gave me tingles."

Sarah walked on her fours like a cat and invited me to sit by her side.

"Peter, would you mind if I unburden with you?"

"Sure, Sarah...let it off your chest."

"Listen, I was just messing around with you...but I must confess, I'm also a bit horny...I'm sorry. It's been a few days since I and mark had sex, and now he is gone fucking someone else's wife."

"I think you have figured this out, Sarah...are you still mad at him, how are you two doing?!"

"No, no, we are fine, better than fine. He improved in almost everything, and has become more romantic and everything else. The problem is that I'm starting to like the fact he is fucking other women. I'm so horny right now, and I am tired of sitting on the couch and masturbate all alone. I want more, and I was thinking if you could help me?"

"Wow Sarah, this is so sudden. That day at my house, I didn't mean to give you any mixed signals, or to make a move on you..."

"No Peter, listen to me... I don't need you to have sex with me, I just need company."

Her intentions were clear, but I wouldn't like to be the one in their midst. I'm their friend. However, she was so hot, it was hard to resist. I got silent for a while, with a noticeable hardon I've tried to conceal by turning away. In my mind, I knew she had all figured out. Her way to talk seemed very secure, for the proposal she was about to make.

"I need to relieve this tension, and I know you respect me and Mark, but I'm so horny it hurts... "It was noticeable the tension in her voice. So, I wanted to propose to you this, I'm going to masturbate and you are invited, and if you want, you can grab my ass or boobs, you could do it too. Just to help get there. We both orgasm, it's a win-win. As long as we keep penetration out of the table, you can do whatever you want."

"Well, I don't know, maybe..."

"Please, don't make me beg." she rose like a cat licked my neck until I got face to face.

"Ok, let's do it. But how would this work?"

"You give me pleasure until I wet my legs, but we'll keep other urges down, it's ok for you?"

I looked hypnotized by that last sentence at her and we took our clothes off with amazing speed. The way she uses the words to excite is impressive. Her sweet voice and round eyes turn everything sexy. We kissed for a while and I smelled each part of that amazing body. I started by smelling and kissing her neck, passing my hand on the back of her head, pulling her hair back. I sucked her neck and kissed those red juicy lips. Sarah's breath got more intense as the kissing progressed. I lifted her arm and started to smell her armpits, whilst fondling her perky breasts.

"Hey, what are you doing..." She said in surprise.

"Oh sorry, Sarah! I have a fetish with body smell, and you have such a warm and sweet scent of a woman. It's hard to resist smelling you from head to toes."

"Humm I got it, well feel free to do it...It's just strange, I kind of like it...but doesn't rush too much, I'm a very sensitive naughty girl."

I continued my work through her body. I sucked at those pink nipples until they were hard. I kissed gently her breasts and caressed them. My hands traveled to her belly and opened her legs. I firmly squished her ass and licked her pits and neck again.

"Oww, Peter! You are so hot, so intense..."

"And you are so receptive, Sarah... It is amazing to be with a woman like you, so eager to feel pleasure and to give."

"I love to receive and give, you can't even imagine the things I want to do you with you, my bull."

Sarah pulled me away and laid on top of me with her ass up without touching my thick cock. She started by kissing my whole face like we were lovers since ever. I caressed her hair and cheeks looking her in the eyes, she smiled at me and French kissed with her wet and soft tongue on my mouth. Our tongues danced in sync, and her lips were soft and tender. Her pointy nipples touched lightly my chest producing a chilling sensation. Sarah kissed my chest and smelled my neck and pits the way I smelled her.

"Ohh Peter, you are right, smell has a great power to unleash our primal side, your musky scent... it makes me so wet."

I held strongly her waist and ass. I pressed her thighs and kissed her with passion. I treated her like she was my wife, the love of my life. At that moment I loved everything she was, especially her sweet smell and her sweet body, more than that I felt her soul. My dick was hard and pointing up, oozing precum. The sudden moves and pleasure flinch made her wet and warm pussy to touch the tip of my cock. Sarah danced for a while on top of it, almost penetrating her warm pussy. She knew things were almost at a point of no return. She arranged my hard dick and sat on top of the shaft. Her pussy was very warm and sticky. Sarah's pussy lips spread over my shaft. Her wet cunt hugged my hard dock and started to slide up and down.

"Peter do you like this, it feels amazing for me, I could cum right now...Ahhh"

"You are making me crazy, I can't handle much...I need to fuck you."

"We can't, not today..." She said trying to contain the urge to put everything inside her.

"Peter would like to smell my ass too?"

"I want everything, I want your whole body inside me."

Sarah fingered the entrance of her asshole with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other hand. She rubbed her fingers on my nose, one at a time. I licked both her fingers.

"Peter, you are turning me into a little dirty whore..."

Sarah seated on my side, by the headboard and opened wide her legs, passing one leg over mine. She started to play with her firm small tits and masturbate with the other hand. I fondled her breasts, alternating squeezes, nipples pinching and caressing. I kissed and sucked her neck. She left slow moans whilst running her fingers to her pussy, caressing her outer lips and making slow upward/downward movements spreading her outer lips. Sometimes she combined with circling movements on her clit. Her fingers went deeper on her hairy pussy making wet noises while her thumb rubbed her clit. The smell of pussy and sweat filled the air, that summer afternoon. I took deep breaths to fill my lungs with this scent. I stroked my cock, alternating the speed. I grabbed one boob and sucked on another one. She pulled me back, and took her pussy juices and spread on her nipple, then put me back to suck them on. My hands ran all over her legs, pressing her white flesh. I rested my hands on her crotch and passed my hand on the sides of her pussy until my finger touched her ass. While I did this movement, sucking her boob, she used her left hand to stroke me. She moaned very low, she was panting, she was about to cum. The moans got faster; the movements were more vigorous.

"Ohhh my, ohhhh myyy! This feels so good. I'm so wet, my pussy is trembling of pleasure."

"I can't handle this, I'm going to cuuuuuuuuuuum!! Ahhhh, ahhh, ahh, aaaaaahhh!" She screamed in pleasure and relief.

Sarah fainted for a few moments, taking deep breaths to recover. Her heart raced and her skin glistened from the sweat and tears of pleasure. I was still hard and was about to cum. To help me, she spits on my engorged cock and spread all over it, and masturbated me in a way I've never dreamed before. Sarah stood in front of me, looked me in the eyes, took her pussy juices and fed me, begging me to cum with a sensual and voluptuous voice worthy of a pornstar. I rolled over my eyes of pleasure.

"Cum for me, Peter. You can cum wherever you want...you can do it on my mouth, my tits, even my ass. Just say it."

"Cum for your little whore."

I could smell the aroma of sweaty, pussy, ass, cock, sex and lust filling the room. We acted like animals, simply irrational, only moved by the instinct. She was enjoying so much giving me this pleasure, her pussy was dripping a small stream of her wetness on my leg. I came so intensely it flew all over her thighs, tits, and face.

"Ohhh, Sarah!! You are so delicious, so hot, oooh my...!"

"Argh!!"

Sarah pulled the last drop of semen of my body, pressing my shaft from to base to the tip. She collected the cum and pussy wetness on our bodies and played until we were a mess of semen and pussy juices. She laid on top of me, her white cheeks turned pink from the sexual activity. We stared at each other very satisfied and began to smile and laugh and touch each other. We tickled and hugged. We rolled over the bed making a mess of cum and sweat. We looked in each other's eyes, with satisfaction and joy. It was an amazing experience I've never had with any woman.

"Sarah, how could you?...you broke me. This was unique, how..."

"I don't know, I have never done this before...I just felt you. But you have done things in a way I took my soul off my body. And the way you treated me...ohhh (she said putting her hand on her heart) so romantic, so personal. That's why I can't do swing with a total stranger. They just want to fuck all your holes and record how many cocks their slutty wife can take."

"I know, right! That's why I hate mainstream porn...they are just an exaggeration of how sex should be. I'm also a romantic guy, it is really good to feel the person. Knowing you made everything easier."

"That's why I choose you." She smiled at me.

"You wouldn't do me any harm, I feel safe with you, and so do Mark. He was concerned I could date a random person, and things didn't go well."

"I liked this either, it is been a while I dated someone, I've lost practice, work was taking too much of my time and energy. I'm glad I had this with you. Mark is such a lucky bastard...I should have called dibs on you."

"Haha...you wouldn't have a chance with me that day. But now you have...we could do this more often, you know?"

"It would be nice...but what about Mark, what would he say?!"

"Don't think about, I'll handle him. We didn't discuss this as a long-term thing. Right now, just enjoy the things we can do. Maybe next time I'll let you do a bit more than you did today" Sarah winked at me and got out of bed.

"I'll take a shower right now, feel yourself at home." Sarah smiled "If you wanna, we could shower together. I need someone to scrub my back I'm so sticky and messy, I'm smelling like a mare, haha."

"I would love to feel this wild smell a little more before showering."

I smelled her whole body once more, especially her holes before showering with her.

12