Anything You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven was looking at her in a way that might have expressed mixed emotions. Maybe. She encouraged him. "That," she said, "that was something else we can do in a house stuffed with family." She gave him a smile. "That was great. Fantastic. Thank you."

"There will be a facial," he said, "and a blowjob where you swallow. And it'll be when and where I want."

"Promises, promises. I like this you," she said.

He rose to his knees, and his cock wasn't soft, she observed. "Honey?" she asked in a concerned voice. "Did you get all of it?"

He responded, "It's strange, isn't it? The things that turn us on? Get on your knees, my slutty wife. Another guy is ready to fuck you."

And he looked ready for it!

The next day began incredibly relaxed, the result of a comfortable intimacy from their conversation the night before and all that followed, including the satisfaction of sharing something new between them at a very unexpected time.

But it didn't take long before a tension built, evident in their idle looks on the beach or when they were eating. She couldn't be certain about Steven, but the fantasy... their mutual desire for something different... She couldn't help but weigh the possibility of a horizon where they ventured into some space where a slutty wife might go. Neither of them had said outright that they wanted that, but... she could feel it.

Wanton... She hadn't really felt sexually restrained. But being married didn't lead to her feeling unrestrained either. She had no desire to cheat on Steven, but the idea of casual sex with other men had clearly taken hold of her mind. It was another thing entirely to even consider how such a thing could happen. And with who? She had no idea. She didn't want her college reputation to carry with her as an adult, certainly, and the nuance between wanton and a slut frightened her. But it excited her more. Even though it was just bed talk, right?

That said, as she returned to her beach chair from cooling off in the ocean, she heard Steven mention to her sister that they were probably going to go for a walk on the beach some time after dinner and then go back to the bar and shoot some pool. They hadn't talked about returning to the Windjammer, but she found herself hoping for it. It just felt like the possibilities began there, figuring out more about Sandy. Fortunately, no one else invited themselves to tag along. And even if it came to nothing, it would likely lead to more good things in bed. And, she could probably help that along a little, she thought.

Isle of Palms was not brutally hot in June, as it was later in the summer, and as the temperature dropped in the evening, a light cover-up wasn't out of place for the constant breeze coming in off of the Atlantic. After saying "bye" to the family and descending the steps, Hayley stopped Steven and gave him a show of removing her coverup, tossing it on a chair by the side of the house.

Steven grinned. "Was this from that errand you ran late this afternoon?" he asked.

"Yep. You approve?" she asked.

"You're sure?" he asked, in a very hopeful tone.

"Rather wanton of me, don't you think?" she asked in turn.

"Sexy. Definitely sexy. This will be fun," he said.

It had occurred to Hayley that the attention that Sandy drew wasn't due solely to her nuanced movements. She had also been braless, though that hadn't been readily apparent as she was fairly flat chested, until she leaned over anyway. Hayley, on the other hand, was a 36C, plus a little.

She had bought a tan halter crop-top which exposed her abdomen to within an inch of her breasts. It didn't support her boobs, but rather revealed their natural form for all to see. It had a fairly deep V, and when she leaned over, the fullness of her breasts swelled in the gap. She hadn't been looking for something quite as provocative, but she hadn't not been either. She was suprised to find one in her size, as it was more popular with girls without as much boob.

The color almost matched her tanned skin, and the fabric was incapable of muting her hardened nipples. It would look scandalous in front of family. It was certainly daring for her. And it had all of Steven's attention. She had accessorized with a pair of tight jean shorts with a raw hem and barely an inseam. She didn't think they would fit if they were thrown into a dryer, but, as they were... they would leave little to the imagination when she played pool. In short, they were perfect. And, once again, she was frightened and excited.

A side benefit was winning at pool. She noticed Steven tended to put a hand in his pocket when he wasn't shooting, positioning his hardening cock, she hoped. Aww. All Hayley could do for the poor guy was to bend just a little further when she was taking her shots, pleased that he moved around the table accordingly to get a good view. It wasn't like she was playing any better. He was playing worse, but she was pleased regardless.

The crowd had started thin but filled as they played on. The bartender brought her a daiquiri and Steven a beer. "Drinks from someone who wants to remain anonymous. He's hoping you stay a while. Careful, he ordered you a double," the bartender said. "Enjoy."

She took a sip. It was good. And powerful. She looked to the bar to give an appreciative nod, but several guys were looking at her. There was no indication of who sent it. She smiled anyway, and took another sip.

"You've got a number of fans," Steven said, standing beside her. The Windjammer had a bar, lots of TVs, a stage area for bands, and a good number of tables. As the place filled, it left more people standing in groups, chatting, laughing and, she saw, often gazing her way. Quite a number of guys seemed pleased to meet her eyes and smile. It kept her nipples perky, the whole gang bang thing in front of her, on the cusp of reality if she were to just take a step towards it. And... her game suffered at that point.

Then Sandy entered, with the guy she figured as her husband. Hayley was certain she'd gather others around her, that she would do what Hayley could not, which was to take that first step.

"Got a dare for you." This time, it was Sandy who followed Hayley to the restroom.

"Oh, yeah? What's that?" Hayley replied.

"No one around will be the wiser. Well, that may not true. Someone who's been watching you close might notice your panties aren't visible above your jeans when you bend over. Anyway, take them off and hand them to your husband."

"And, why would I do that?" Hayley asked.

"Because, I can just tell. You're both wanting something, some sort of excitement, and neither one of you does anything about it. So, do something." Sandy had a warm smile and just seemed an entirely pleasant person, which seemed more matronly, if anything, rather than the sexy way she acted around guys.

"I thought I was doing something. Bra-less wasn't enough?"

Sandy smiled. "Yeah. That was a good move. You've caught the lustful eye of every guy in the place, whether he's hitched or not. Trust me. It doesn't matter if you're older or younger or how long you've been together. They want you to be sexy for them. And if you don't, you risk getting bored with each other."

Hayley thought for a moment. She was taking a chance already. A big one, should someone from her family walk in. "So, I need to act like a slut?"

"Heck, no. Slutty is for when sexy doesn't work. You've got lots of sexy in ya. The important thing is to tease him, even if you do that by teasing others. You've scored on that already by coming in like that. Score a touchdown. Hit a home run. Hand him your panties. It'll be in his head that you left with even less clothes on... and here's the important thing... in a room full of guys who want to hit on you."

And like that, her nipples were hard again. In the women's bathroom! Sandy just stood there, though. Waiting, with a "don't test me" look on her face. "Off with them. Now." In front of her, or in a stall? There was hardly room. So, Hayley stripped her jean shorts over her sandals, removed her panties, and restored her shorts under Sandy's watchful and, she noticed, admiring eye.

Or not. "You've got the good and the bad. You're cute as a button down there, but Hanes? Really? On a date night? You wear Hanes? Hand them here," she said. Sandy reached into her purse and found a tiny pair of scissors. With two snips, she cut them at the inseam, then up the front and back to the banding. "There, now you got a dance skirt," she said.

Hayley held the remains. "But they're comfortable!" she said.

Sandy made an exasperated sigh. "You tell him that with all the attention you're getting, they might just get in the way."

"I can't..."

"BS! And if I see you again, you better not be wearing anything under the hood. At your age, you should know already how to live in a man's head."

It was her turn. It had to be why Sandy was lingering in the restroom.

"Alright. I'll do it. But answer me, you get into the heads of how many guys?" she asked.

She smiled. "As many as I want. Flirt a little, joke about sex a little, tell them what you want so they don't have to work up the nerve to ask, and there you go. Guys are guys. They're easy. It's your own head that's the problem, and it doesn't matter if you're trying to attract your husband or some other good looking fellow. But you gotta want it, and you gotta make it happen. Starts here," she said, pointing to her brain. "And if you don't, you'll get old fast waiting for them to figure it out for themselves." Sandy moved to the door, but turned once more. "Hey," she said, "Good looking guy you got there." She gave her a grin and a wink before she left.

She took Sandy's advice. She positioned herself so that Sandy could watch... and Sandy was standing where she could watch, Hayley noticed. But she wasn't going to be secretive about it. As Sandy said, it starts with her. "Steven, the way these guys are looking at me, you should take these. They might just get in the way later." He reached out reflexively and looked confused at what he saw. He held them long enough to figure out it was her underwear, and she was sure anyone else would figure it out too.

She leaned close and whispered, "One more game, and as you watch me, I want you to think about how one of every five gangbang stories happens in a bar, just like this. And stop blocking their view of my tits."

It might have been wiser not to distract him. As neither of them could concentrate, the game took far longer than it should. Another daquiri arrived, and she felt obligated to drink it, which required another game. At one point, she caught Sandy smiling at her. With the crowd nearby, it was almost a private moment, and Hayley found herself wanting her mentor's approval. She undid her jeans button and lowered her zipper an inch. Sandy just gave her a flick of her head suggesting more, and Hayley lowered it another half inch. Sandy nodded and smiled.

She turned, facing the pool table in front of her and the bar beyond. Wherever her glance landed, she seemed to find a pair of male eyes locked on her. Locked on her eyes, her nipples, or now her abdomen. She glanced herself, and saw that everyone would know she shaved her pubic area at least. She kicked her head back and smiled into her drink as she took a big sip.

This, she thought, is the scene where the bartender closes the bar except for her and whatever guys he wanted to stay behind. Her nipples actually ached and she was dripping...dripping!... wet.

She caught a breeze or something that brought her back to the moment. She glanced towards Sandy and saw that Sandy had again attracted a couple more guys to play pool, one of them tall, muscular and black. It made her catch her breath.

Steven stepped in. "It's time to go," he said.

"Oh," she said, "You having a hard time with this?" She was a little woozy, she found.

"I'm planning on showing you one," he said, as he guided her to the exit.

"I happen to know a place," she said.

Most, but not all, of the rental houses were occupied, including the ones adjacent to theirs. She had an itch that needed to be scratched, and sex on the sand wasn't optimal, never mind the sand crabs that came out at night. They walked down the beach, escaping the light from the commercial area. She found the walkway number on the waste can that she knew to be near a vacant house and followed the path through the dunes.

In the day, it was magnificent, a large home with open spaces, multiple levels of decks and a swimming pool, one of the millionaire homes that had all but replaced the simpler homes from decades ago. There were security lights at the ground level, but otherwise the house was dark.

She led Steven up to the main deck. No one could be seen or heard at the neighboring houses, but she was pretty sure they were occupied based on the cars she had seen in the driveway during the week. Sadly, there weren't any chaise lounges or other cushions around, so her preference, to ride his cock mercilessly, wasn't going to work.

Plan B didn't take a lot of thought. She cast off her sandals and unzipped the remaining length of her jeans, allowing them to fall at her feet. She put her hands on the railing, spread her legs wide, and offered herself to her husband. Steven had been hesitant about going onto someone else's property, but he seemed to have moved past that. He dropped his pants and rammed his cock inside her just as fast as she hoped and as hard as she needed.

The sound of his balls slapping against her, the ocean breeze in her face, the feel of his cock pounding her... heavenly. As it went with Steven sometimes, he came within her while she was wanting more. She hadn't managed to orgasm, so she took the matter into her own hands, using one arm to rest her head on while using the other to finger herself while standing. Steven's cock soon slipped out, spent, leaving her still with a need.

She slipped her fingers between her legs, touching her clit and vulva in just the right way, her fingers wet with cum. She imagined that she was in the bar, still, slipping her hand inside her partly opened shorts while the men watched. She didn't have to fantasize what their lustful gazes would look like. She had already seen them. They had wanted her, their looks obvious. And it didn't take much to imagine several of them pulling their cocks out and jerking off while she put on her show. She finally arrived at her orgasm, and she didn't try to suppress her moans.

No lights came on nearby, no voices were heard. Probably a good thing. When she caught her breath, she reached for her shorts, but was surprised to see Steven removing his shirt, then standing there, stark naked. The moon wasn't full, but there was enough light to appreciate his physique... was he thinking of a skinny dip?

"Take your halter off," he said, firmly.

She did. And stood with him, naked. "Remember our fantasy last night?"

"There were a number of them, as I recall," she said. "None of them involved us being naked on a deck."

He gathered their clothes and dropped them over the railing to... wherever they landed. That surprised her. Then he led her around to the side of the deck where another set of steps connected to a higher level. She could see over the dunes in the distance and roughly make out the white surf at the edge of the water.

"Your clothes are somewhere else. You're naked. The stars are out, it's not a cloudy night, and the moon reveals your nakedness," he said.

It was true. And with the warm breeze full of ocean saltiness, it felt great.

"Someone will see you," he continued, "if they cross the dunes where we came through. Or if someone returns next door and glances our way."

He paused, letting her soak in the environment. She was silent, knowing there was more to come.

"Maybe they're home and looking through a darkened window. They could see your breasts, your ass, your face right now. Maybe they heard you getting fucked, or heard you moaning." He stepped behind her, standing close, reaching to support her breasts. "Maybe a bunch of locals will take the path, done with night surfing. Maybe it's some stoners. Maybe it's a bunch of guys here for a party weekend. You can't hide now, and it's like I'm showing them your breasts. Here they are, guys, step right up! My wife's awesome breasts. And fellas, the state she's in, she'll let you suck on them. And more."

She could feel his cock stiffen against her, but so soon? Wherever this was leading, it definitely turned him on. She didn't understand where this was going. Did he want someone to see her? ...to touch her? They hadn't spoken the words, and she couldn't bring herself to ask. The wetness working down her inner thighs betrayed their wants, she thought. But words...

He backed off, slightly, and began nibbling at her neck, one hand swirling her hair away from an ear. Then his hands traced their way down her sides, followed by his lips, until he stopped at her rear end. Gently. Lovingly.

"Spread your legs again and lean against the rail. Rest your head on your arm," he said. She complied.

"Good. Let those beautiful breasts hang." He didn't grope, but softly caressed them from behind her, then she felt him position himself to re-enter. She lent a hand and helped guide him inside her. His cock seemed, fatter... not soft, but not fully hard either. Still, it felt good. He began a slow rhythm, causing her breasts to sway. It was...

Steven interrupted her thoughts. "Did you see the tall black guy that came to see Sandy?" he asked.

"Yes." How could she not? He was the only black guy in the place, lean and muscular and, though she didn't really look at black guys, she admitted he was good looking.

"Did you see him grab her butt when he hugged her? Like his hand belonged there? I guess he's the Ace of Spades."

"I'm sure he is," she managed. One of them, anyway. Steven seemed... bigger inside her.

"Can you imagine?" he whispered. She felt him reach around and softly run the back of his hands against her nipples, which were now achingly hard. She whimpered. She could imagine. Yes, she could.

"Can you imagine..." His pause made Hayley think he was just repeating himself, working his way up to fucking her more forcibly. "Can you imagine..." She heard a tension in his voice. "...her husband watching as she took in a black cock?"

Her motor was running. She looked back and said, "Yessss."

He didn't pick up the pace, aggravatingly. "Can you imagine," he repeated, "being right here where all the world might see, while Sandy and her friends join us? With you bent over and begging to be fucked?"

"Fuck me harder, please," she begged.

"The funny thing is that they don't even ask you. They ask me," he said. "They ask me if it's okay for them to fuck this gorgeous body of yours, a body I've imagined fucking someone else for years. And I look at you, waiting... positioned just like this, your cunt hurting for cock. You're afraid I'll say yes, and afraid I'll say no, aren't you? They're naked too. Their cocks are hard. It's really simple for them. Yes, and they fuck you. No, and they go somewhere and fuck Sandy. Don't think of this as a fantasy. It's real. It's happening with a word. So, which is it? Do I say yes, or no?"

She knew he wanted an answer from her. Still, she waited for him to just continue the story, to spare her.

Steven spoke again. It wasn't the suggestive story tale voice he had been using. It was flat, and comparatively loud. "Yes or no, do you want them to fuck you while I watch?"

Hayley breathed hard. It was confusing. She wanted it, and she was afraid of it. Steven pinched her nipples, firmly.