Anything You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want more cock than what's inside you now? Do you want to show me just how much sex you can handle? Yes, or no?"

"Stop, I can't." she said. "This isn't fair."

"No, it's not. 'Fair' doesn't have any influence on whether you fuck other guys. But here I am, asking you the question. Yes, or no?"

She knew the answer. She'd known it all along. The only question was the cost, but the risk wasn't entirely up to her. She let it go, the sudden exhalation a relief. "Yes," she said, "I do."

"I thought so. But I have to be sure because you're the most important person in my life. Do you want me to tell them that it's okay to fuck you?"

"Yes, Steven. I want it. I didn't realize how much, but I don't want to hurt you, or hurt us."

"Me either, so I'll ask a third and final time, and it counts. You can opt out. You're putting the possibility in my hands. This is real, not a story." Steven withdrew his cock and turned her around, looking in the eyes. "If the opportunity arises, whether it's with one guy or a group of guys, will you fuck them... to please me?"

She took a breath and paused to appreciate the snapshot of the moment. The breeze, the sound of waves crashing in the distance, their nakedness, his hands holding hers, Steven's eyes looking within her soul.

"Yes. Final answer. I'll do anything to please you, even if it's not something I want. Anything. But understand that this is something that I want for me, too."

"That makes it even better. I liked the way you dressed tonight, for sure," he said. "And, I hope that it isn't just something you'll do at the beach. This... whatever this is... is something we do together, agreed?"

"I'm scared of what it may do to us," she said.

"I can't say that I'm not. But I'm more excited about this change in you. And in me. I've wanted to watch you for the longest time."

"I know. I've known. But if we were to try this, would it be wiser to do this with one person rather than a group, just to see how it goes, if we're okay with it?" she asked.

"Well," Steven replied, "if it isn't, I'd rather that memory be a bunch of guys."

Hayley gave a small laugh. "Actually, me, too," she said.

Steven added, "We've been sleepwalking sexually. And, what you wore tonight... I want more of that. I want more of being the guy with the woman that everyone wants. And I really do want to watch you take on any number of guys. If it should happen, don't worry about what I'll think. I want you to focus on thoroughly satisfying yourself."

"What are you going to think when..."

"When what?" he asked.

"Boundaries. Like when some guy is fucking me really good, and I tell him to cum inside me?" She saw his cock twitch as she asked, and she reached a hand out to grasp it. "Tell me."

"I hope he blows your mind. I hope you cry out in pleasure when you feel him shoot inside you. And I hope you leave him exhausted and empty."

"Really?" she asked.

"Babe, why wouldn't I want the best for you in everything?"

Hayley smiled at him for that perfect answer. "And I want that for you. I was serious that I will do anything for you," she said, adding "Sexually. I'm not mowing the yard."

"Anything?" he asked.

"I think so," she said. "If it turns you on, why wouldn't I do it? I trust your judgment."

"So... let me check that. You may not be wearing a bra much."

"If it doesn't... No. I was going to say if it didn't embarrass me, but that's wrong. I said I trust your judgment. So, it's really about not embarrassing you. I'll wear or not wear whatever you want, wherever and whenever that is. But there has to be sex in it for me. So, that's my only condition. Well, wait. There's two. It shouldn't put me in jail."

"What if I have the guys over to watch a football game. No bra?"

"Honey, I can't imagine you actually wanting that. But all those gang bang stories? They're usually with friends and acquaintances. If you want me to fuck your friends, right now I think I'd enjoy it. So if you want me to just tease them, I'll wear as little as you like. But they're your friends. That's where I'll trust your judgment, the real-life implications."

"So," Steven said. "This wanton thing. You'll fuck anyone I want you to fuck."

Hayley nodded.

"But just people I want you to fuck," he added.

She thought about that and an idea settled in her mind. "Yep, whether they know it or not," she said.

"I, uh, huh. That's interesting. Like I gift you to somebody? Without me there?" he asked.

"Honey, we'll figure it out. I'd hope I'd either like any guy you choose or not know them. All those stories, they sound like great fun for me. If they turn you on to the point of wanting to do any of them, I'm game. Anything you want. But that said, maybe we ought to know how we feel about it the first time before you get carried away with ideas," she said.

"That's..."

"A good idea," she finished. "And, if it works out, I hope you have lots of other ideas. The hard part, really, is you figuring out how to bring about an occasion where there's other people for me to fuck," she said, smiling. "Now, enough standing around. You're hard and I'm wet. Fuck me like all your friends are watching. Hard."

He did. People walking on a path a few houses away stopped and cheered. And she screamed in pleasure as her orgasm swept through, even as the lights came on at the house next door and a couple walked onto their deck, shouting encouragement... and then watching and laughing as they made their way down to find their clothes.

The next day continued with the routine of the family beach vacation. Get up whenever, eat breakfast, sit around and play Yahtzee with whoever wants to play, suit up, put on some lotion, pack some drinks and snacks, and head to the beach. That's a weird thing about being around family. It doesn't leave time to have an intimate conversation.

And... the day after kind of paled. How could it not? The bar, the agreement, even the other couple watching them walk naked, searching in the sand for their clothes couldn't sustain a feeling of eroticism when hauling coolers, beach chairs and toys with the family.

And, although they had talked a great game, the reality of all the things in anything she had agreed to actually happening was nowhere to be seen. Life wasn't a story. And it allowed second questions to fester. Had they been caught up in the moment? Had they considered the short and long-term impact on their marriage? Was it even safe? Would people find out? Would she get that reputation again? Would they lose friends? The doubts didn't whisper. They shouted in her ear.

After body surfing in the waves, playing Frisbee, and doing the family thing, Steven asked if she wanted to go for a walk. She wasn't one to lie still in the sun and bake when there was another option. Hmm. Towards the pier and the more crowded public beach area? Or toward the far end of the island, with the sporadic beach goers who were renting houses?

Steven chose the pier, explaining that at some point during the walk he suspected her nipples would harden and more people might take notice. It wasn't an anything moment, so she took his hand and led him away from the crowds instead.

They walked in silence for maybe a quarter of a mile, enjoying the surf and sand, picking at shells, each to their own thoughts. Then Steven got it started.

"Our trip is running shorter," he said.

She knew he wasn't just talking about the beach rental coming to a close in three days. Three days meant three nights, and the last night would be busy packing suitcases. That left two nights. Two nights for... what? She had admitted that she could be led to infidelity... just as he had admitted, in his way, that he could lead her there. But without a plan, it seemed a futile thought, even if it had been exciting to imagine.

"Is it wrong that I want to go back?" she asked. She wondered briefly if he understood her to mean the Windjammer rather than back to where the family was gathered on the beach.

Steven shook his head. "No. It's the only tangible example we have that it's even possible."

Hayley leaned into Steven for a kiss. It was a hot, wet one. No one was nearby, and their hands roamed freely. She could feel his hardness pressing against her.

"Well, you can just go ahead and lose tonight, and if nothing happens, maybe we can find another vacant house," she said.

"Win or lose," Steven said, "you've already said you'll do anything. Your ass is mine."

"Promises, promises," she said.

It was a great disappointment when, after an hour at the bar, there was still no sign of Sandy. Steven's lecherous glances at Hayley's breasts still made it fun, though. Some of the younger women had been wearing bikini tops on other nights, so she hit the local surf shop and bought the string variety, a neon orange that was neither modest nor scanty. It was a family beach after all. Still, it showed a lot of boob flesh, she had the body for it, and Steven obviously approved.

Her nipples were rock hard, again, and the fabric did little to control them. She was getting looks from all ages, and they didn't seem to be of the judgmental variety, even from the seasoned citizens. Well, it was a bar. Happily, the free drinks were showing up from the bartender again. Whether he was a fan or they were from someone else, she didn't know.

A Sandy no-show, logic would say, would likely to be for the best. It was the fates again, a decision of circumstance rather than having to make a decision. But that wasn't satisfying. She wanted, needed even, Sandy to show.

Then she noticed Steven nod his head towards the entrance, where a familiar man appeared. Surprisingly, he walked right up to them and introduced himself as Mike, Sandy's husband, and asked to talk to Steven privately outside.

As the minutes stretched, Hayley became much more sensitive to how conspicuous she was. In addition to almost a healthy reveal of her breasts, per Sandy's "suggestion," she wasn't wearing panties. She had opted for a pair of white shorts. They were short, hung low on her hips, and when she leaned over, her tan was visible through the thin fabric. It was obvious to her, at least, that she wasn't even wearing a G-string. And here she was playing pool alone in a bar at 10:00 p.m.

One young twentyish would-be stud approached and asked if she needed company, asked in a way in which his intent was clear. It was cute the way he almost made eye contact while taking in her body. "I would," she said, holding the cue between her legs and squeezing her boobs slightly while chalking the tip, "but as the ring shows, I'm married and my husband should return shortly. If he doesn't though..."

She looked him up and down and gave him a wink. His eyes opened wide and then rushed off, probably to tell his friends how he almost scored. She remembered Sandy's words, "Flirt a little, tell them what you want, and enough get caught on your hook soon enough." Well, it would be easy, if she had the nerve. He was younger, but he was attractive and legal. But... it would have to be what Steven wanted. Still, just the idea that Steven might point to anyone... It made her motor run and kept her nipples hard.

Steven finally returned with a pleased look, but he said he wouldn't talk until later, insisting that he wanted to watch her a little longer. So, she stretched... and leaned over... and took a very deep breath... and he lost a couple of very quick games before suggesting that they go for a walk.

As she approached the rear entrance, the twenty something moved closer to the door and gave her a great smile. As she passed, she felt his hand on her butt and then felt a long finger rub between her legs. She looked over her shoulder and gave him a naughty look and a wink. His friends whooped it up. A different time, a different location... she would have knocked his teeth out. But tonight...

With no one looking, she reached a finger as well, finding her shorts wet at the crotch. Damn. The whole episode made her wonder who she was, who she was becoming. This wasn't like her at all. Steven, for his part, didn't even notice.

The walk back to the beach house was a very slow one. It was funny how a walk on a sidewalk at the beach became the venue for discussing plans for an orgy. It was on for the next night. She couldn't believe it. How had it happened?

They talked about their feelings, again.

"I'm as jealous as my cock is hard," he said. He gave her a look. "Don't ask. It's very, very hard."

"We don't have to..."

"No," he interrupted. "I know. Part of it is giving away what has been mine to enjoy for years, and only mine. And I don't like how it will make me look. What do others guys think of a guy who shares his wife?"

"I don't know," she replied, "but I'd like to think they'd be grateful. They don't have to feel anything about it. Our relationship, or why we're doing this, isn't their problem. It shouldn't be complicated for them, as long as they understand we both want it to happen. But this is where you have to make the decision. I want to do this, but it's not about one of us. I said I'll do anything for you, not for me."

"I know, and I'm not backing away. As you said, we have to try it once, and I really, really want to go through with it. Hopefully you won't think I'm sick in some way for wanting to watch..."

"Let's test that," she said. She led him to a house that was dark, with no cars in the driveway or parked underneath. There wasn't a sign that it was being used. "Let's take care of that." She unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them down. She took his cock in her hand and began giving him a blowjob."

"No," he said. "I want to cum on your face so bad, right now. But, I think I'm going to need to save it for tomorrow."

She was a little surprised, but it made sense from a macho thing, she supposed. She held his cock and licked the head. "Look at me," she said. He did. She licked his shaft between each word as she spoke. "Anything. Anytime. Anywhere."

And she had thought Wednesday was slow. Thursday was the slowest day, ever. It was fun doing the beach, of course, but a nervous energy ran through her all day. Hayley had spent a lot of time in the bathroom before dinner. She only had her imagination for what was coming, but she wanted to be a clean and smooth from head to toe. Modesty wasn't a real possibility, she knew. After bathing, shaving, grooming, and rubbing in lotion, she put on just enough eye shadow to make her look... ready. Like she wasn't there by accident. Otherwise, there wasn't much need for makeup, she decided. And she hoped that the guys didn't expect sexy lingerie and high heels. She didn't pack those in a suitcase for the beach.

Steven told her what he wanted her to wear. Blue jean shorts and a light blue sleeveless button up blouse. Had she worn a bra, should could have worn it to a church function. It was more than obvious that she wasn't. Altogether, it was just indecent enough that they had to sneak out of the house.

Mike and Sandy picked them up a block away from the house and drove them to the Boat House, a popular restaurant on the island with a view of the marsh. They enjoyed dinner in the restaurant, just talking, getting to know each other. The din didn't lead to easily hearing others' conversation, but they avoided talking about what was to come. Afterwards, they went to the deck, got drinks and watched as the sun set over the marsh. She summed it up as it was time to go. "This has been incredibly nice. And surreal, having dinner with a man who is going to..." She didn't finish the sentence.

"Yes," Mike said. "Yes I am."

"I just want to make sure that you're sure, honey." said Sandy. Sandy was driving, and Steven and Mike were in the back seat. Hayley nodded in answer to the unspoken question. "Cause it's fine by me. Honestly, I need a night off. We only had one extra guest last night, but night after night wears on me, not that I'm complaining."

"How many tonight?" Hayley couldn't stop herself from asking. Steven hadn't known.

"Three. Plus, Mike and Steven. You okay with that?"

Hayley nodded again.

"Steven, you okay with that?" Sandy asked.

"Yes, until proven wrong," he said, with a nervous laugh.

There was another burning question she had. "Is the black guy we saw at the Windjammer one of the three?"

"Dwayne. No, though he was a lot of fun last night. Why?" she asked, grinning.

"Just, you know..." Hayley asked.

"Uh huh, I do. Dwayne would fit your imagination, but he can't make it tonight," Sandy said.

"Okay, that's fine," Hayley said. "I think that might be on my fantasy bucket list. Steven, is it on yours?"

"I... yes, absolutely," he said.

"Well, trust me. Other than color, you won't be disappointed tonight. Alright. Got a safe word, one that won't come up in conversation?" Sandy asked.

The name of the most aggravating woman she knew came to mind. "Matilda," Hayley said, smiling.

"That's a good one, I guess," Sandy said.

"It's my mom's name," said Steven. "And, no, it won't come up."

Mike chimed in, from behind her. "I just want to review with you what Steven agreed to last night. It's not too late to make changes, but I'll need to let everyone know."

"Okay," said Hayley. "Steven didn't tell me I had options. I'm curious to hear what they are, but I'll do whatever Steven wants. That's our deal."

"Okay. We trust these guys, and we've partied with them before. So, number one. All of our cell phones stay on the kitchen counter. We don't want you to worry about being a reluctant star on the internet. We don't want to be there either, but Sandy can use yours to record whatever you want, without our faces in it. Also, Sandy has a Fuji camera that prints like a Polaroid. Same policy on faces except for yours. Any picture that has your face in it will be yours to keep, but the guys might get a few souvenir shots of the anonymous ones. That okay?"

It was like a legal contract. "Sure, but Steven gets first pick."

"Of course, no one will be in a rush. Number two, Steven said no condoms were okay." Mike paused, making sure Hayley understood the implications.

"Good," she said. "Condoms get in the way."

"A girl after my own heart," added Sandy.

Mike continued, "Alright, we like it better that way too. And he said he hopes some of us cum on your face."

"He would," she said, as she looked back at Steven. "I can't believe this is going to happen."

Steven nodded. "I get that guys cumming inside of you is what turns you on the most, but that's something I don't really get to see," said Steven.

"Got it. We'll see which you like better after the night is over," teased Hayley.

Sandy added, "He has no idea. Mike about exploded the first time he watched. About every time, actually."

"It's definitely a lot to take in and process. And, finally, limits," said Mike.

"I'm not sure what you mean. I'm not here to make love. They can use me any way they want, and I want hard, mad sex. But I don't want to be injured or abused."

"Okay, good. That's the way Sandy and I play, too. Now, the pace. They, well, we usually like to enjoy the full evening, and Sandy can tell you, after a few hours, you'll probably be done. But if you want it hard and fast by everyone, we can do that. Otherwise, we kind of take our time, and we honestly like to watch, too."

"That sounds... better than a porn movie, actually," she said. A silence followed. "I'm so glad this is happening."

Sandy reached an arm and placed it on her thigh. "Don't worry. They're good. They're fun. They get super excited when I come to town. It takes a different type of person to do this, and none of them are married to a person like me. And, they're super excited to have you tonight. I can tell you're ready. And I'll be there, too."