Anything You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled off as she felt his cock soften, and she felt a twinge of exhaustion, as well as that unexpected cool air entering her between her legs. Then she saw Steven. The poor guy. His cock was hard, and she was shocked that he had made it all this time without cumming.

She reached between her legs. The soreness wasn't terrible. She found that she indeed had a gaping hole there. She imagined what it looked like. Her fingers were soaked by... just everything there. She lazily rubbed their cum on her thighs and abdomen. It felt good, doing that. It was reassuring that she was still in one piece.

"Well, honey?" she asked. "Are you going to finally fuck me? Or do you want me to fuck you?"

"You're such a mess!" he said. "When I said it would be okay for guys to cum inside you, I never imagined that they'd actually fill you up with it. I do want to try it out." He positioned himself between her legs.

Hayley was aware when he had eased inside her, but she couldn't say she felt him much. "This is different," he said.

"I think I said that," she said. He stroked in and out of her, and it seemed all he was doing was pumping the cum out of her.

"Honey," he said, "I can't feel you."

She responded teasingly, "It's all of those bigger cocks you let me fuck."

"About that, I knew they would be," he said. "The other night, when you and Sandy went to the restroom, Jim asked if we might be interested. It was hard not to tell you what was going to happen."

"So, when you were asking me repeatedly if I'd do it, telling me it was real..."

"Yeah, I just needed to be sure. And as a result, here we are. You're literally not worth a fuck to me now. Stand up on your knees. There's this other thing I've been wanting to do."

She did. She knew.

"Guys? If you're able, I want you to cum on my wife too. And Hayley, I want you to smile while we do it."

They gathered around her, and it took him only three strokes until he shot streaks of cum on her forehead, which dripped down to her eyes and nose. "I only wish it was more," he said, "but we've had a busy week."

"You like?" she asked, as he stood in front of her flicking the remaining cum from his cock at her.

It made her think of the other night, when she had made him a promise. "Look at me, honey. All of me. Here's the proof," she said. "I'll do anything you want, wherever you want, with whoever you want." And she reached out and grabbed the nearest cocks, stroking them while the others stroked themselves.

Cliff stepped forward. "This is my favorite part," he said. "I apologize in advance." She smiled, not forgetting the anything request from Steven. He stepped closer, took a few more strokes, and came all over her face and head. It poured from her, off her chin and onto her breasts.

When she cleared her mouth with her hand, she asked, "How much of that stuff do you carry with you?"

"Enough," he said. "Always, enough."

She managed to clear an eye as well, when she felt someone else cum on her. At that point, she didn't just smile. She laughed. Then everyone else emptied their balls, it seemed. She fell back onto the mattress when they were done, soaked, as was the mattress beneath her.

Jeremy said, "I guess this is why you want fresh sheets when you stay places. You don't know where those mattresses have been."

"Ewww," said Mike. "But, you're not wrong."

"Alright everyone," said Sandy. "Time for a break. I'm going to heat some pasta and leftover sauce. Go find a shower or a hose and come back ready to eat."

"What?" Hayley asked. "Are you serious?"

"Well, yes," Sandy said. "Tell me you're not hungry."

Huh. Thirsty, too.

After she showered, she assessed herself in the mirror. The before and after was intoxicating, in that she could look innocently clean and groomed all over again, after all that. Maybe not so much. There were bruises sure to come on her breasts, and she felt the toil on her swollen labia. Still, her libido hoped the night wasn't over. After all, Sandy had called it a break.

She loved Steven, and loved the commitment they shared. But she also enjoyed this, being free of the restraint of what she understood a marriage to be. Or rather, redefining their marriage. That was it. She was still his to have and hold. She wasn't cheating. She wasn't being unfaithful. She wasn't a whore. She wasn't a slut, either, maybe. No, not when it was something they both wanted. But people, if they knew, might judge her that way. Again.

She had sexual needs. And, she needed the commitment of marriage as well. Tonight, her halves had come together to make her whole. She couldn't help but wonder what Steven was thinking at this point, but for herself... she knew that she would want more, in time.

She returned wearing her shorts. It was time to eat, after all, and it was all she had to wear. Jeremy, Dwayne and Big Jim were already at the table, almost fully dressed and eating.

"Fuck," said Big Jim. "Look at those tits and nipples. You're making me hard again, already."

"Easy, boy," said Sandy. "She needs to eat."

That she did. Steven and the other guys arrived shortly afterwards and joined them. The chat was light and fun and surreal, given she was eating pasta topless with a bunch of guys. As they were nearing the end, Jeremy and Cliff announced they had to leave to get some rest for work the next day, to their regret.

Sandy created a new house rule before they left. "This was Hayley's first time, and I think it's a signature experience." She held up a Sharpie and grinned. "In case Hayley wakes up tomorrow morning and thinks this was just a dream."

Huh. What the hell. Hayley kicked off her shorts and gave a short instruction: "Between the tan lines, please. I have one more day on the beach." They each took a turn and signed their names on her breasts, mons and butt, with a few comments and figures as well. All of them. Including Steven and Sandy. Then Sandy took photos, sorted the others she had taken, and passed them around for souvenirs.

After Jeremy and Cliff left, she could tell there was an element of waiting, but not an expectation. The choice was theirs. She leaned over to Steven whispering that she could do more if he was okay with it. He retrieved his cell phone and texted her sister at the house. "Home late. Met some fun people. Having drinks, enjoying the beach breeze and conversation. Don't wait up."

Hayley looked around the table. She stood and traced her hands from her breasts to her cunt. "So, you like my tits. I'm sore, but I'm willing. Who still wants some?" she asked. "I'm open all night."

"You know what I was thinking of today?" Steven asked.

"Letting me wear panties and a bra when we go out for a change?" she asked. It had been three months since the beach, and it was turning out anything was closely associated with often.

"Heavens, no!" he said.

"Good," Hayley said. "I like the attention." Which was true.

"I know, and I like it, too" he said.

They were seated at a bar in a steak restaurant with lots of peanuts on the counter and on the floor. Country music played non-stop, and the waitresses wore boots. It wasn't quite an authentic honky-tonk, but it didn't have to be.

They had started going out on date nights in different areas around the city where it was less likely they'd run into anyone they knew, which was certainly true here.

They both wanted more of what they had experienced at the beach, but absent an enabler like Sandy, it was a daunting frustration to figure out how to arrange another extramarital encounter. So, they had stuck with what they knew... revealing tops and skirts, drawing attention, satisfying sex later. Maybe facially they looked so "proper" or committed or something else that men couldn't imagine there was a real opportunity, regardless of how she dressed. She certainly had gotten lusty looks, but no one had taken the bait.

"I gather no one has asked you about your pendant yet?" he asked.

She smiled. Her nipples stiffened under the gauzy white tank top she wore. Steven's eyes noted her response immediately and smiled back. She liked the way this conversation was turning, even though it was expected when anything happened.

Steven had given her a gold necklace with an Ace of Diamonds pendant a few weeks after they had returned from the beach. She wore it whenever they were in the mood for the possibility of anything happening and, of course, not in the company of family or their close friends. This particular night, it was nestled prominently where her cleavage began, in plain sight, like much of her breasts.

Anything meant that if anyone asked about it, she would tell them she was potentially available... and the longer the cock, the shorter the odds. And Steven, of course, could whisk her away if either of them had second thoughts. If the Ace of Spades was known to mean what it did, Steven had figured that her pendant would beg the question. No one had asked yet, but just the possibility was exciting to them both.

"Remember when I said a college buddy, Ken, was coming to town?"

She nodded.

"He'll be staying at The Terraces next weekend. I told him I'd like to see him, introduce him to you and catch up. We're meeting him next Friday in the hotel bar. At 7:00."

"Ah. I can only imagine what you might want me to wear, or not wear," she said.

"I'll get to that. So, that's what I told him, anyway. But maybe I have a different thing in mind. Imagine instead that you arrive a little earlier than that, obviously missing certain undergarments, and then imagine I don't show up. I can show you pictures so you should be able to pick him out..."

"So, I sit beside him and flirt a little..." she said.

"As much as it takes. And he asks about a certain pendant."

"Okay," Hayley said.

"I happen to know he qualifies."

"Oh, I'm liking this. Do you show up and we go to his room?" she asked.

"No, I text him that I had something come up but will make it up by buying his drinks later, around 10:00," Steven said suggestively.

Hayley finished the thought for him. "And my story is that it seems that my husband is hopelessly late yet again."

Steven nodded, with a wicked grin. "Go to his room and fuck his brains out. And then we can make introductions when he brings you downstairs..."

"And then," Hayley said, "maybe both of you can fuck me through the night?"

"And if not, you can tell me all about it. He's not that great a friend, anyway."

"I like this plan," she said, absently rubbing at her pendant.

The bartender, she noted, glanced in her direction. He hardly looked old enough to be out of college, but he was a cutie. She hadn't intended to make eye contact, but it lingered. He approached, probably thinking she needed another drink.

"Hey, I've been wanting to ask. What's that Ace of Diamonds about?" he asked, glancing below her pendant to her nipples.

"Funny you should ask," she said.