Anything You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he just kept fucking her. Hard. She wasn't typically a quiet person when she had sex, but and she was by no means quiet now. After a surprising number of minutes, his breaths became labored, and she sensed he was getting close. Just as she was about to lock her legs around him to make sure she could feel him cum inside her, he pulled out and shot streams of semen to her breasts and neck.

"Nooooooooo!" she raged.

"Yes," said Mike. "That's Jeremy, the showboat."

"Showboat?" Jeremy asked, as he flicked more cum onto her. "Sometimes the stuff just needs to come out in a way it can be appreciated."

Everyone laughed, except Hayley. "I wanted you to cum inside me," she said. "I need more cock. Who's next? Cliff?"

"Oh, not just yet. I make too big a mess," he said.

That was a strange thing to say. "Mike? Big Jim?"

"You first, Mike," Big Jim said. "She's a fine peach but I can tell she ain't ripe yet."

Mike didn't waste any time. "On your knees, doll," he said.

Hayley wanted to, but... "Hang on," she said. "Someone made a mess." She massaged Jeremy's cum around her breasts and torso. She saw that Jeremy was looking, and made a show of licking her fingers before using the towel. She realized she was fine with eating cum if it would cause him to get hard again.

"Hell, yeah!" said Jeremy. "She likes it!"

"I do, and I want it again," she agreed. She got on her knees and elbows, then wiggled her butt to Mike for a clear invitation.

It was then that Sandy sat in front of her and spread her legs. Hayley was surprised, and it must have shown on her face.

"Well," Sandy said, "just because I'm not taking any cocks tonight doesn't mean I can go without some kind of attention. Besides, this'll be our first time with a woman."

"Mike hasn't...?" asked Hayley.

"Nope. I've had all the fun. It's what he wanted. This felt right, though. Actually, Mike's never had sex with anyone but me."

Like Hayley, Sandy's cunt was shaven. Unlike Hayley, Sandy's had a tattoo on her mons. It looked like the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign but read "JACKPOT." The pole for the sign had an arrow at the bottom pointing to her sex. Hayley laughed. Then she leaned in, prepared for her first time of tasting another woman.

Sandy said, "Fuck her, honey. Fuck her like you do me."

Mike's cock slipped inside her easily. The aroma of Sandy's juices and the feeling of an unknown cock inside her, even if not as satisfying as Jeremy... this was what wanton was all about. Taking turns was fine, but two at once was where her head had been for weeks. "If someone would squeeze my nipples, that would be great," she encouraged.

Jeremy lent a hand. And Mike started fucking her.

She began probing Sandy's cunt with her tongue, an experience entirely new to her. It wasn't unpleasant at all. She treated it how she wished Steven would treat hers. She looked up Sandy's body. Her eyes were closed. She was into it.

"Sandy," she said, "the top has got to go. Steven hasn't seen another woman's breasts before, in person at least."

Sandy fidgeted a bit and worked it off. "Nice tits," she said and resumed licking her cunt. It was inevitable that they developed a rhythm. Mike pushed, Hayley's face pressed against Sandy, and Jeremy squeezed away.

That rhythm built.

"Mike," how you doing?" Sandy asked.

"I'm good. I can go a good while I think," he said.

"Good. Keep fucking this woman," she said. "It literally brings me pleasure."

Hayley was enjoying herself, and Sandy propped herself so she could begin using her finger on her clit.

"She's hot and wet inside, honey. Fits like a glove. Rides like a sports car," Mike said between breaths. "She feels really good on me."

"Ride her faster then, and I'll ride her face," Sandy said.

Steven said, "Jeremy, stretch her nipple to the floor and hold it still. Each time he rocks her, it'll stretch her more, and that's when you should give it an extra squeeze."

"Hrmph," was all she could manage with her mouth pressed against Sandy, who had removed her hand so she could more aggressively press her cunt into Hayley's face. Sandy started moaning.

"That's it, Mike," Sandy managed. "Do her like you're fucking me." Mike upped the rhythm, and it felt fantastic. Shortly, Sandy moaned in an orgasm... "Oh, babe!"

Shortly, Sandy pulled away, seemingly satisfied, her own finger helping to finish off her orgasm.

Hayley was happy Sandy had gotten off, but this was about her needs. She raised herself to her hands and looked back to see Mike, who was grinning, both hands on her hips and watching his cock piston in and out of her.

"Mike, got a lot of gas left?" she asked.

"You know it. I don't want to stop."

"You feel great," she said. "Jeremy, slide under me and suck my breasts. Steven, watch the driver handle the car."

Jeremy began doing just what she needed, the sensations from her nipples and areolae blending in with the heat inside her cunt. And she now had some freedom to move. She began rocking against each of Mike's thrusts, the slap of skin on skin keeping the time. The rhythm was great, and Mike was touching all the familiar places inside to make her cum.

She lost herself for a while, a good while, and finally things began to feel almost right. "Jeremy, pinch or bite a bit," she said. "And Mike. Don't. Stop." That did it. She felt her orgasm coming. It didn't rush, but it wasn't slow in building either. "Mike, you're a machine."

"Yeah, but I'm going to cum, too."

The words set her off, and she clinched everything, her eyes, her face, her cunt. She panted loudly as her orgasm took her, falling to her elbows as she buried Jeremy beneath her.

"I'm going to..." And then Mike did, shooting streams of hot cum inside her. She moaned in response, at the height of her ecstasy.

Mike was still inside her, his motions slower, coaxing anything left in his balls. "I thought you said you were out of jam," she said, when she caught her breath.

"Well, this was jelly," he said. He used the opportunity to feel up her side, cup her breasts, and finally, back away as he slipped from her cunt.

"Well, you came at the perfect time," she said, rolling over to rest a moment. She saw Steven, with a look somewhere between shocked and excited, so she did the little thing with her muscles to force some of Mike's cum out. She watched his eyes closely and then reached a hand down to rub it around. Steven's cock was rock hard, she saw.

"You like what you see?" she asked.

"I... I think so...," he said, pausing, then adding "Yes. Definitely yes. This is the hottest thing I could ever imagine. I can't believe it."

"Honey, do you want to fuck me next?" she asked him.

"I want to fuck you all night long," he said, "but not next. I want more of what I've seen already."

"You're hooked, then."

"Well, I'm certainly not going anywhere," he said, with a small laugh. "But," he said, looking her in the eyes, "Yeah. You're incredible."

"Well, now," Big Jim said. "She's also gorgeous and willing, so I'm going to fuck her now."

Hayley wasn't hesitant, but concerned. This would be something new, but that wouldn't stop her from trying.

"It's okay, hon," said Sandy, "especially when he's not the first." She handed her some lubricant.

Hayley poured some into her hand, and began to lather Big Jim when he drew near. His cock seemed enormous, an impossibility. "How... how do you want me?" she asked.

Big Jim understood. He reached down, lifted her like a twig, and carried her to the kitchen counter. "This suits my height. Let's see you, pretty thing."

Hayley leaned back and folded her legs, bringing her feet to the edge of the counter. He took the tip of his cock and began slipping it up and down her vagina, spreading the cum that was still oozing from within her. The head of his cock flared with the stimulation.

"Damn," he said, "you look as fresh as a college girl, still, even after Jeremy and Mike. I can't wait to see what I can do about that. Spread your legs out." She did. "Steven, you might like this. Come hold a leg. Jeremy?"

They came to assist. Big Jim pulled her closer to the edge so her butt hung from it slightly. "You might want to hold on to the edge of the counter so you don't slide," he suggested.

He began to press against her opening. She was briefly aware of Sandy recording her, and as Jim worked the head of his cock, testing and probing her, she heard Steven mutter, "Fuck. He's too big." And then her thoughts were lost as Big Jim began to really press. It felt good, until it hurt. And then it would feel okay when he backed just a bit, then hurt again as he pressed forward. The head of his cock was maybe three quarters in, and it stretched her.

"Relax," he said. "Lean back. Don't watch. We've got time and lubricant."

She did as he said, but her imagination wasn't any better than watching. Her nerves were aflame with every movement.

She felt more lubricant when he paused for a bit. He started again, and it helped. "You're tight," he said, "but this is going to work I can tell." He kept at the process.

"Fuck yeah," she heard Jeremy say, just as the crown passed her opening. It hurt, and she squealed. But it was worth it.

"Alright, boys," Big Jim said. "We're in. Let's see what she's got."

What followed were the most intense feelings she'd ever had. He made it an unknown distance, stretching her before he withdrew. Then he started again. Each withdrawal gave her a couple quick, welcome breaths. She moaned. She slapped her hands on the countertop. She had no tears for it, but she was crying inside, partly due to the pain, mostly not.

Steven grabbed her hand, maybe to comfort her. She shook it away. Big Jim continued with the slow strokes, and it helped as she imagined her insides making space.

"Stay that deep for a bit," she gasped, when he hit a very sensitive spot.

"I know," he said. "I haven't touched bottom yet, and you're still tight." He kept working at the same depth for a while, when he added, "but this is going to work."

"Okay, more," was all she could say.

She managed to lift her head, as she couldn't guess how far he had to go. He was maybe as far as Jeremy had gone, but it was hard to tell because of his thickness. He had... a couple inches to go. She looked up at him and said, "I want all of that."

"Trust me," he said. "I'm hoping you can. But it takes a little time." He continued, slowly making progress. "Wrap your legs around me." The guys let go, and she did. He reached an arm under her and lifted her. "Wrap your arms around my shoulders. We're going for a walk." He used one arm at her waist to press her body against his, the other to feel her ass. She could feel his cock work even further inside her with the benefit of gravity, and the vibration of each step caused her to moan.

"Dang, she's literally riding his cock," Mike pointed out.

Big Jim laughed and said, "That she is. That she is. Let's go on a trip." He continued walking, and it wasn't until she heard a door knob that she realized he was taking her to the rear deck.

The warm air washed across her back, the roar of the waves crashing in the distance. She watched over his shoulder as everyone followed them out. There weren't any exterior lights on, but the interior lights illuminated them well enough for everyone to see, or their silhouette for those returning from the beach.

"On a night when I try a gang bang for the first time," she said...

Big John interrupted, "The world should be able to watch you do it."

"I like this," she said. "It turns me on."

"Seriously, you're remarkedly beautiful. Guys dream about girls like you, because girls who look like you don't do something like this."

Hayley smiled, but she doubted he could see that as close as she clung to him. She didn't know if he meant the gang bang or a possible public show. It didn't matter.

"Hold me," she said, as she began leaning away from him. Her hands held to his shoulders, and his cock felt wonderful.

"Let go," he said, "I've got you."

She let her grip slip, his arms supporting her back. She leaned further back, her head dipping towards the deck. It felt wonderful. She raised herself some, seeing his eyes on her breasts. "You like?" she asked.

He returned a wicked grin. "I'll like them better when they bounce for me."

"I want that," she said. He raised her a little more, and she started rotating against him as best she could. It made a difference. The final half inch, or whatever it was, found its home.

"That's it, little doll!" he said. And with that he began rocking his hips, creating movement within her.

Words were lost, as she struggled to breathe with his cock fully inside her, stroking her within somehow. She placed a palm on her abdomen, feeling the movement within her. "So deep," she managed to say.

"Do you want it slow, like this? Or do you want it harder on your knees?" he asked.

She looked to the side, seeing Steven there, holding his swollen his cock. He looked like he might blow any second, staring where the monster entered her.

"Anything you want," she said, looking at Steven. "Just take me, Jim. I'll manage."

The base of his cock was particularly pleasurable, with just an extra bit of stretch when she hit home base. He began quickening his pace, confident in the measure of his penetration. She groaned, the sensations almost too much. Then he slowed.

"I'm going to cum inside you like I know you want," Jim said, "But you have to beg for it."

"Yes," she whimpered. "Fuck me. Cum inside of me."

"Did any of you hear that?" he asked, loudly.

Resounding "No's." He stilled within her. "My fuck doll has something to say. Again."

Hayley took the moment to check on the guys, all standing near the house, watching, their hands on their cocks. She spied Sandy at the door, and then noticed that she had opened it to let Dwayne on the deck. Naked. His cock wasn't quite as long or as thick as Big John's, but, now, she knew she could take him. "Oh, fuck," she said. Dwayne's smile turned lustful when he saw her impaled on Jim's cock.

Still, that was later. She was Big Jim's now, and he knew it. His request was as much for his ego, she knew, as it was intended for Steven. And, it was exactly what she wanted for herself.

"I want you to cum inside me, Big Jim. I want to feel you empty your balls. I want to feel your cum where I've never felt it before. Fill me with your cum!"

She saw in his face that she had set him off. Big Jim pulled her closer where he could wrap his hands under her armpits and grab her shoulders, driving her onto his cock. Where the rocking motion came from, she wasn't sure, but he buried every bit of himself into her, pounding her hard and deep. She'd never felt anything like it. Or imagined it.

Whatever had moved inside her to make way for him couldn't completely get out of the way, and he was literally touching her where she hadn't been touched before. She didn't recall her orgasm building. It just arrived monstrously, like his cock, emerging above the hyper sensations she felt from his size. Her cries were not just for her lover's ear. They reached into the distance.

Big Jim continued his frenetic pace for what seemed like minutes before he growled and came inside her, his cock throbbing again and again. Blast after blast brought a heat within her unlike any other. When his cock finally stopped throbbing, he pulled her close again to his chest. She closed her eyes, dizzy, the fullness within her indescribable, the heat of his cum lingering, her thighs trembling.

She was aware of his motion as he walked, enjoying the thing inside her and being manhandled like she had never imagined. She opened her eyes when he lowered her to one of the mattresses. His cock slid from her, and his cum poured from her cunt. She could feel the cool air in the house between her legs, and it was a novel feeling. Her cunt remained parted she could tell.

"Oh, Steven, what have I done to want that again so badly?" she mused, only, she had said it aloud.

"It's okay," Steven said. "I want you to have that. You're amazing. You both were."

"Now's a good time, Cliff," Sandy said.

"Damned straight," he said. "This should be no problem."

Hayley was still breathing hard as he approached. "I hope it's not," she said. "But you're so thick."

His cock was red, fatter than she remembered just a short while earlier. He crawled on top of her, and she spread her legs to help him. He wasn't able to just push inside her, which was a shock considering Big Jim's size and the way he had stretched her.

The sensations of the head of his cock finally working its way within her weren't as intense as Big John's, and she wondered if her nerves were just shot. She didn't feel much of him after he was in, either, but the fit didn't seem to disappoint Cliff at all.

He found a fast rhythm, which she felt in her breasts as well as the pounding from his massive balls. It didn't take long before she felt him begin to cum within her.

She couldn't feel his cock orgasm, but she felt his cum, less a jet and more of a lengthier wave, fill her. Then another wave followed by another, continuing until he was spent. There was just so much cum inside her. Hot cum, too.

"That was... different," she said as he withdrew.

"I told you," he said. "I make a mess."

"I've never been so full of cum," she said. "That felt amazing." Cliff looked happy to hear it.

Another voice spoke. "Well, let's see if we can keep that pussy full. I'm Dwayne, by the way. I had to call it an early night with my girlfriend, because I couldn't pass your ass up."

Dwayne laid beside her, holding his cock straight up. "Get on there," he said. "It's your show, but those tits are mine while you do your thing."

Hayley looked at the mess between her legs. "Are you sure you don't want me to clean up?" she asked.

"Nah. Ain't nothing coming out of there I can't put back. And I want to watch you having a time on my black cock. You had eight inches before?" he asked.

She squatted above him, embarrassed at the flow between her legs. "Actually, yes," she said. "Just a few minutes ago. But I haven't had a black one. Let's do this."

Hayley lowered herself onto his cock. He fit similar to Big John, but had just slipped right in, really. She was sore, but it didn't deter her. Cum and her juices continued to flow out as she fucked him.

"Oh, fuck, baby! Give me your number! No one goes down that fast on me!" As he said that, he reached out to grab her tits and started to knead them. She saw Steven looking at her, rapt. She, too, marveled at the sight of his dark hands on her skin, and then she leaned forward a little to see his shaft penetrating her cunt. It was glorious in its way.

And she stopped thinking about it, just giving herself to the motion. In time, some sensation, not an orgasm as she had known, just began. It wasn't as powerful, but it just rolled and rolled through her, the stimulation within her, but a larger sense of what had come before. She looked down at his hands again, enjoying her breasts and nipples, occasionally holding her hips and finding their way back.

She looked to everyone else, and they were watching her fuck his cock. Sandy was recording it as well. Crazy. It turned her on as much as than the sex itself, the being watched.

The rolling feeling within her continued, overtaking her thoughts. She didn't know how long it lasted, but by the time Dwayne announced he was going to cum, her legs were tired, trembling again, her breaths labored and short.

"If you don't climb off, I'm going to..." Dwayne said.

Hayley didn't climb off. She let him read her face for her desire.

He smiled, and then came, bucking up into her, and she felt each orgasm ripple through his member as he shot his cum inside her. Her nerves weren't done yet, it seemed. Good.