Anything You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you tell him?" asked Peggy softly.

"I did," replied Carol.

"What did he say?"

"He smiled and kept on fucking me," replied Carol.

"Hmm... not the reaction I would expect," said Peggy looking down at me.

"That's okay. As long as he is willing to keep fucking me, he doesn't have to tell me he loves me," replied Carol.

I knew that Peggy would want to talk to me about this but not just yet. Did I love Carol? I didn't not love her, yet what would happen to Peggy and me? I needed to find answers to those questions. I closed my eyes to think. I jerked a little when a mouth closed over my cock and started sucking me hard. Looking down, I saw Peggy's beautiful eyes as she sucked me. I groaned deep in my throat. It wasn't long before Peggy had me hard as a rock. She then climb on top of me and slammed her hot, wet, pussy down my cock. I grunted, she screamed. Whether it was in pain or pleasure or both, I couldn't tell.

Then Carol was up over my head and pushing her pussy down onto my mouth. I just wondered how long I would live if this became a usual event. I licked Carol as gently as I could. She was moaning along with Peggy. I too was moaning with pleasure as Peggy continued slamming her pussy down onto my cock. I turned my head so I could see Peggy. She and Carol were kissing furiously. It looked like the three of us were now a thing. Once again, I wondered about my life expectancy.

Carol was the first one to orgasm, she screamed her pleasure into Peggy's mouth, then flopped to the side of us. Peggy was next as she looked down at me. Then at Carol writhing on the bed next to us, still convulsing in orgasm. When Peggy started squirting, something she had never done before, I started to cum also. I just grunted as I watched my beautiful wife's orgasm face. She finally, just slammed down on me, throwing her head forward to stare at me as she shook with orgasm after orgasm. When she gently lay atop me, I wrapped her in my arms.

"I love you so much," I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too," she whispered back.

Eventually, my cock slipped from her pussy and she rolled off me. Carol was waiting and dove right in, sucking my cum from Peggy's hot cunt. Peggy just lay there moaning with pleasure. Carol was also moaning with pleasure as she ate Peggy's pussy. After she had finished cleaning my wife, I pulled Carol up to me and cleaned her face with my tongue. She flopped down next to me looking me in the eyes. I smiled at her. Peggy cuddled up next to me. Carol then did the same. Although we all needed a shower and the bed would need changing, we lay there, eyes closed, wondering.

When Carol got up my eyes popped open. I realized I needed to use the bathroom too. Then Peggy was crawling over me on her way to the bathroom. I just smiled as I slowly rolled out of bed and went in search of a free toilet. I was lucky. I found the powder room was empty. When I finished I heard the shower upstairs start. I went back to the bedroom and stripped the bed. I grabbed new sheets and a duvet placing them on the bed. I then went to the bathroom where the women were bathing. As I entered Peggy was just getting out. She smiled at me and nodded her head toward the shower.

I kissed her on the lips gently and stepped into the shower where Carol was just standing under the stream of water flowing from what I call the sprinkler head. I walked over to her and kissed her gently. She opened one eye, saw it was me, and wrapped her arms around me tightly. She quickly backed away, grabbed the soap, and started to wash me from head to toe. I was all soapy when she stepped in close wrapping me in her arms. I smiled as we slipped and slid against each other. She was not only pressing her tit into my chest but her pussy was slipping across and around my cock. She then pulled me with her under the sprinkler head. It quickly rinsed the soap from both our bodies. Reaching behind her, Carol turned off the water.

We both got out of the shower. I dried Carol she dried me. Going back into the bedroom, we found Peggy had not only made the bed but she was lying down waiting for us.

"Jeff, you're in the middle. Carol, you're on the other side of Jeff," ordered Peggy.

"Is anyone hungry?" I asked.

Carol and Peggy looked at each other. I rolled my eyes at them.

"For food?" I groaned.

"Not me," said Peggy.

"Me either," said Carol.

I nodded as I crawled into bed and lay down next to Peggy. Carol climbed in right behind me snuggling up close.

"Okay, who's going to turn out the light?" I asked.

"Shit!" yelled Peggy as she got up and turned out the lights.

Now it was dark. She finally made it back to the bed after a few bumps into some of the furniture. She groaned as she snuggled up to me. I looked over at the alarm clock on the nightstand. It was only ten-fifteen, yet I was done for the night. I closed my eyes and followed the darkness.

Chapter 11

I woke when Carol rolled away from me trying not to wake me. Peggy was already gone. She always could get out of bed without disturbing me. I lay there until I heard Carol come out of the bathroom and head for the kitchen. Looking at the clock, I saw it was only eight in the morning. Eleven hours. It's been a long time since I was able to sleep this long on a workday. Getting up, I went to the bathroom to rid myself of some fluids I didn't need any longer. I washed my hands, throwing some water on my face. I felt a lot better after drying my face and hands.

Walking into the kitchen, I saw Carol look ok at me shyly. Peggy looked up and smiled at me. I smiled at both women, going to the coffee maker for a cup of coffee. Once poured, I took it over to the table to join the two naked ladies. I sat next to Peggy. She leaned in and kissed my cheek as I took my first sip of coffee. Putting my cup down I looked at Peggy, leaned in, and kissed her cheek.

"What are we talking about?" I asked.

"How good you fucked both of us last night," said Peggy softly.

Carol looked down at her coffee cup a smile on her lovely face. I smiled, as I looked at her, sitting across from me naked. Of course, I could only see her from the waist up.

"Hmm... that sounds like a good conversation," I replied.

"I think we better change the conversation to what are we going to do about dumbass?" replied Peggy.

"Well, by now he is in the custody of the FBI and I doubt very much if he will be let lose any time soon. As for your money Carol, you will need to contact one of your lawyers so they file motions to get it back. Allen has copies of everything I found. He will be glad to share them with your lawyers."

"Thank you so much, Jeff," she said grabbing my hand, then tears were rolling down her cheeks. "It's not like I need the money, but it's the principal of the thing. I want to give you and Peggy a million dollars..."

"No! Give it to your favorite charity. We don't need that much money. It would just ruin our lives," said Peggy, covering Carol's hand on mine.

Peggy was right we didn't need the money. We had enough to last us at least two lifetimes.

"No, I have to repay you," said Carol.

"You did, last night," I whispered.

With tears still running down her cheeks, she shivered at my words. Getting up she came around the table and kissed me hard. I could taste her tears as she forced her tongue into my mouth. She was now sitting on my lap. We kissed for a long time. She finally pulled back, looking into my eyes.

"Then I will just keep paying you back as often as you and Peggy wish," she said leaning over and pulling Peggy's lips to hers.

I watched the two ladies kiss for a long time. I then cleared my throat.

"Are we going into work?" I asked.

Once Carol was off my lap, I got up and got another cup of coffee. So did Peggy and Carol. Once again, at the table, I just watched the two lovely women.

"This Friday, Peg."

"What?" she asked confused.

"This Friday, my raise should be on my check. It seems Allen really wants to fuck you, so he got them to expedite my raise. Dress sexy for him he's a good guy, really."

"Is he married?" asked Carol.

"Yes. And he's mine," replied Peggy.

"I was just asking. So you're going to fuck a married man?" asked Carol.

"Well, he's going to fuck a married woman," she replied giggling.

Carol giggled right along with her.

"Now, whose car is where?" asked Carol.

"Mine is in the garage. Peggy's is at my work. Your car is at your work. It looks like I'm driving. So, I'll take..."

"You'll take us to your work so I can get my car and I will drive Carol and myself to work," said Peggy smugly.

"That'll work," I said downing the last of my coffee.

We all went up and showered. Peggy and me in our bathroom, Carol in the guest bathroom. We all finished at about the same time. Carol was a little depressed, as she had to wear the same clothes as yesterday. She waved off Peggy's offer of something to wear.

"I have two spare dresses at work," Carol said.

When I opened the garage door, I saw Bill in the rearview mirror waiting at the curb. As I backed down the drive, I waved at him. He waved back and fell in behind me as we drove off. I kissed Peggy goodbye as she slipped out of the car in the secure lot. Carol leaned forward and kissed me with some passion. Then was out and over at Peggy's car. Bill was waiting for them. I walked to the secure entrance I always used and was sitting at my desk within minutes.

The first thing I did after starting my machine and logging on was I started another file copy to a large thumb drive. Looking over at Allen's office, it was empty. I wondered just how late he had been here the night before. Within minutes, he was coming down the corridor. He stopped at my desk, looked at his watch looked at me.

"What are you doing here so early?" he asked looking confused.

"Nothing much. You?" I asked him back smiling.

"Don't you have anything to do?"

"Not at the moment."

"Well, give me a minute and I'll find you something," he said smiling as he turned to go.

"I'll be right here," I said leaning back in my chair.

He sat down, pickup a piece of scrap paper, read it, got up, and came back to my desk.

"I need two copies of those files and videos," he said.

"Do you want paper or electronic?"

"Electronic will be fine. So do we have thumb drives that will hold that much data?"

"Yep," I replied pulling two out of my desk drawer.

Nodding, he turned and went back to his office. The rest of the day was quite even though it was a Thursday. I left work a little early. It felt like the past three days were catching up with me. Allen didn't say anything when he watched me leave. When I got home, Peggy was there. I was so happy to see her. We hugged and kissed.

"Did Carol make it home okay?" I asked her.

"She did. She hired a security company to patrol her neighborhood and especially her house. I followed her home and then came here. Today was the first day she ever left early," replied Peggy.

Peggy had just started dinner. I changed my clothes and gave her a hand. We sat at the breakfast bar in the kitchen to eat. We didn't talk all that much. I helped clean up and then we went to the living room and sat on the couch with the TV on, but sat there looking at each other, smiling.

"Well, tomorrow might be the big day," whispered Peggy.

I just smiled wider as I leaned in to kiss her lips.

"You're looking forward to watching me get fucked, aren't you?" asked Peggy.

"I am. I really am. You and Carol looked so sexy last night. I woke up a couple of times with a hard dick. But I fell back asleep quickly."

"You dirty old man," she said laughing at me.

"Well, you loved watching me fuck Carol?"

"I did. I loved watching her face as you slam your cock into her tight pussy."

"It was tight. Kiely must have a small dick."

"Please don't mention that asshole again. And especially not to Carol unless you two are talking business." Peggy admonished me.

"I won't. I am going to love watching Allen's dick slide in and out of your pussy. The first time has to be on his desk."

"Okay. I wonder if his wife fools around?" asked Peggy.

"No telling. I've only seen her, a couple of times, when she came in to discuss something with Allen. She was in and out in a matter of minutes."

"What's her name?"

"Marjorie," I replied.

"I wonder if she goes by Margie."

"Don't know, Allen never introduced me to her. She is pretty thought."

"Hmm...."

"Don't," I said.

"What?"

"You know what," I said.

"Fine."

Then Peggy was kissing me, hard. Surprised, I kissed her back. We must have made out for about an hour. Peggy never touched my cock and I never touched her pussy. We were both worked up, yet knew tomorrow could be a real big day.

"Enough!" shouted Peggy pulling her lips from mine and flopping back on the couch.

I just smiled down at her licking my lips.

"NO!" she shouted. "We might be..." She shivered and couldn't finish.

"I know. I know," I replied smiling at her.

"What do you want to do until bedtime?" asked Peggy.

"Well, it's still three hours away, cards?"

"Okay."

Peggy got up and headed for the kitchen. I followed. She grabbed a deck from a draw. We sat across from each other at the breakfast bar.

"What game?" she asked.

"I don't know poker?"

"What are the stakes?"

"Hell, favors," I replied.

"What kind of favors?"

"Any kind."

"Sexual?"

"Sure. Even non-sexual, like back rubs, foot rubs, or one could be fucking you with your dildo nice and slow until you want me to stop."

"Okay, okay, you had me at foot rubs," said Peggy giggling.

I pulled a pad of paper out of the drawer along with a pair of scissors.

"What's that for?" asked Peggy.

"You'll see," replied.

I started to cut the pages of the pad into equal squares. I got ten squares per page. I cut up four pages. That gave us twenty squares each.

"Now, put your name at the top of each square," I said handing a pen to Peggy.

We both spent about five minutes putting our names on the pieces of paper.

"Now, on each piece write a favor you want me to do for you," I said. "And I will write a favor I want you to do for me on mine."

"Yikes. So, I have to know ahead of time what I want from you."

"Yes."

"Okay, but I have a lot more than twenty," Peggy said starting to write.

"Me too, so put the ones you want the most."

"How long are they good for?"

"Until you cash them in or lose them."

"Huh?"

"Lose as in you lost them somewhere."

"Oh! Well, I'll be guarding these with my life... er... the ones I win, I'll guard with my life."

"Me too," I replied chuckling. "Which poker do you want to play?"

"Texas Hold 'Em."

"Deal."

We played for about two hours. At the end of the game, I had more of Peggy's favors than she had of mine. And looking at hers, I just shook my head. All of them were sexual in nature and duplicates of others I had. She was going to owe me a lot of sex. As she looked through the ones she had won from me, she looked at me with a smile on her face. I had written "Anything You Want" on all of mine. She laughed as we went to bed.

"I should have thought of that," she said as she stripped.

"Yours are all good. The one I really liked was "Fuck Me In The Ass", I will love doing that one."

"You want to try now?" she asked smiling.

"No, I'll wait. Maybe sometime when you're riding another guy's cock, I can slip into your asshole and help him make you cum," I replied smiling.

"Shit, yeah. I want it that way."

"When was the last time you were fucked in the asshole?"

"Before we were married. I didn't want you to think of me as dirty," said Peggy softly. "And you never paid any attention to my asshole. You squeezed my ass a lot, though."

"I figured if you wanted to get fucked there you would tell me."

"Ships in the night," said Peggy giggling.

We cuddled in the middle of the bed.

"G'night honey, I love you so very much," said Peggy.

"'night sweetheart, I love you so much it hurts my heart when we are apart," I replied.

She kissed my cheek. I kissed hers. She turned out the bedside lamp and we closed are eyes.

Chapter 12

I woke up earlier than I usually do. I carefully opened my eyes. Peggy was right there beside me, eyes closed mouth open, snoring softly. "I don't snore" I could hear her in my mind. She seemed to be comfortably at peace. I slowly slipped out of bed being very careful not to wake her. I went to the powder room to empty my bladder. I then started to fix a nice healthy breakfast. Bacon and eggs, with toast and butter. I had to laugh, though I did it softly. I also started the coffee maker. As I flipped the eggs, Peggy hugged me from behind.

"Morning," she said.

"Morning, dear. You ready for breakfast?"

"I am. But, first, tell me you love me," she ordered.

"By your command," I replied slipping a set of eggs out of the pan on to a plate. I then picked up three bacon slices and put them on the plate. The toast was on the breakfast bar already buttered and in the warmer.

I handed Peggy her plate. She smiled at me, turned, and sat down at the breakfast bar. I slipped the rest of the eggs onto my plate with the rest of the bacon slices and sat across from Peggy. We ate silently as both of us thought about what could be happening this afternoon. I was smiling at that thought. Peggy, well, she wasn't frowning but she sure did look thoughtful.

"Anything wrong dear?" I asked.

"No. I don't want to talk about it right now. Maybe later," she said softly.

We finished breakfast and cleaned up then we both went to the bedroom to get ready to go to work. We were showered and dressed in twenty minutes. We parted ways as we climbed into our cars and headed off to work. I wondered what Peggy didn't want to talk about this morning. Could she be having second thoughts about what could happen today? I was suddenly wondering too, except she hadn't had any problem with me fucking Carol. Why would she have a problem with Allen fucking her? Once again, I didn't have an answer. I told her I wanted to see her fuck him. Just as she had told me, she wanted to see me fuck Carol. Second thoughts were sometimes a bad thing.

When I sat down at my desk, my paycheck stub was sitting there staring me in the face. It was still in the envelope. I just sat there staring at it, knowing that Peggy's life and mine would change completely. Even more, than it has already changed. At least she hadn't broken her marriage vows... with a man. I rubbed my face in my hands. Reaching down, I picked up the envelope, I ripped it open. I looked at the pay stub and it was staring me in the face. My raise was there, postdated two months ago. It looked like Peggy now had to go through with what she promised. And we would be taking a very nice vacation sometime this year. Allen clearing his throat, as he now stood in front of my deck, startled me. I just chuckled as I picked up my phone. The first thing I did was make sure that the money was in our account. I had direct deposit. It was there. I then called Peggy.

"Peggy, Jeff," I said.

"So, your raise is there?" she asked.

"It is. Don't ever forget that I love you."

"I know you do. I'll be there at eleven-thirty. I love you too. Is Allen standing there?"

Looking up at Allen, I said, "How did you know?"

"I had a hunch. See you later." She was laughing as she hung up.

"She didn't want to talk to me?" asked Allen.

"Seems not," I replied hanging up my phone.

Allen grunted, turned, and returned to his office. I just grinned and logged on to my computer and looked to see what I had to do. Smiling I started working. When next I looked up, Peggy was standing in front of my desk.

"Where's Allen?" she asked.

I looked at his office then at the time.

1...45678...13