Anything You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shot Peggy and e-message via my computer. Her phone disappeared. Watching Kiely on the camera I saw he was kind of irked that both our phones shutoff. Allen was standing behind me.

"Is that him out there?" he said pointing at the car on the camera.

"It is. He pinged my phone. I pinged his phone again and it had him across town. I shut my phone down and using the sniffer it found him just outside."

"Well, Bill is here to take you to your car. I'll send some of our men out there and bring him inside to find out what he's doing here. He evidently can't read."

"I don't... maybe we should burn his phone first."

There were signs all around our building warning people not to use their phones until they had passed our building. We didn't have the burners on all the time, just when there was someone like Kiely snooping.

"Go ahead," Allen said hand on my shoulder.

Via my computer, I turned on the burner on that side of the building. We could see him wide-eyed looking at his phone. We could tell he was cussing up a storm.

"Shut all this down, logoff, and turn your computer off. Then get the hell out of here.

"Right!" I said.

It only took me a few minutes and Bill and I were on our way out of the building. We went to the parking structure through an underground tunnel we used for people who didn't want someone to know they were here. We got to my car and Bill grabbed my arm. He had his gun out at his side. He stepped around me putting himself between the stranger and me. When I saw who it was, I laughed. It was the woman Kiely had been with earlier.

"I need to talk to that young man..." she started to say until Bill raised his gun. "I'm not here to cause trouble."

"Slowly come toward me, keeping your hands where I can see them. I can't see your hands I will shoot you! Clear!" Bill said loudly.

"As a bell," she replied slowly walking our way hands held in front of her.

She may look like a bimbo but she seemed pretty smart as she kept her eyes on Bill and not me. Walking to the edge of the level we were on, I saw Kiely kicking as they dragged him out of his car. I looked back at Bill. He had the woman in cuffs. She was complaining bitterly.

"Well, I could just drag you to the elevator if you want. Or you could walk like a sane person," Bill said to her. "You okay here?"

"Yeah, but maybe I should stick around. After all, they seem to be after me."

"That sounds like a good idea," said Bill pushing the woman ahead of him. I followed behind them.

Bill took the woman to the security section of the building. I went up to my office. Allen was still there talking on the phone. When he saw me he, pulled the phone from his ear.

"Call you wife..."

"Her phone is off," I told him.

"Can you turn it on?" I nodded. "Go do it, tell her to come here. And that other woman, call her and tell her to come here too."

I nodded as I sat down at my computer, slipping the laptop into the slot for it under my desk. I pulled my phone out and sent a signal to Peggy's phone. It not only turned on but also started to ring with my id on the screen.

"What's going on? Your call scared the shit out of me."

"Where are you?" I asked.

"About ten minutes from home. Why?"

"Turn around and come to my office. Please." I said softly.

"Okay, I would rather be there with you than sitting at home wondering what the hell is going on," she yelled the last.

"Stay on the line. I'm going to conference Carol in now," I said to Peggy.

Chapter 9

I didn't call Carol's cell phone I called her desk phone. She picked up on the second ring.

"Hello, Berkshire and Hamilton," she said sweetly.

"Carol, its Jeff and Peggy..."

"Carol," said Peggy.

"What's going on?"

"Your husband..."

"What about that..."

"He may know what we did Friday," I whispered.

Carol was quiet. Peggy was quiet.

"Carol, I want you to come to my office as quickly as you can," I said.

"Okay, but my husband?"

"He's here, in custody. He's been a bad boy, dear," I said.

"Okay," Carol said and was gone.

Bill was back. I had an idea. Yet it would take Peggy a while to get here. I called Carol back and told her to wait for Peggy. Bill and I sat waiting. About ten minutes later, Peggy walked in smiling.

"Peggy, take Bill over to Carol's office. There could be someone waiting for her. Do you know where she parks her car?"

"Yes. She has the slot next to mine. But shouldn't I stay here?"

"Not really, I just wanted you safe. You'll be safe with Bill."

"We'll go in one of our cars, sir," he said.

"It's Jeff, Bill."

"Okay," he said smiling at me. "I'll have another person go with us. One of our female officers."

"Good idea. Now you have to hurry..."

Turning I pulled my cell phone to me and dialed Carol's cell. She answered on the first ring.

"Peggy's on her way," I said before she could say anything.

"Okay," replied Carol.

"If you want I can stay on the phone with you."

"That might be nice."

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Going back up to my office."

"Anyone in the elevator with you?" I asked.

"No more than usual," she said.

"Does that mean yes?" I didn't know what else to ask, I'm not that kind of spy.

"Yes. Yes, I will, I'll see you then Peggy," she said

"Okay she is on her way, she has help with her," I said softly.

I heard a sigh. Then she hung up. Or someone hung up for her.

I called Bill. He answered on the first ring.

"Bill, someone is now with Carol, she is waiting in her office but there might be someone or some ones with her."

"Got it. We're in the elevator now. I'll call you back." He hung up.

I sat there waiting for his call. My wife was with him and they were going to get Carol, her boss. I was worried after my phone call with Carol. I hoped Peggy stayed in the car. But knowing how stubborn she is, she would want to be in the thick of things. So I was worried. And it had only been three days since I fucked Peggy's beautiful boss. I could only wonder who was with her waiting for Peggy. Then it struck me. I got up from my desk. And went zipping past Allen's office. He was yelling at me as he chased after me.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" he asked as he grabbed my shoulder.

"To talk to the lady we brought in. She works for a PI agency. She may know who is waiting over at Carol's office."

Allen pushed my shoulder as we both headed for the elevator. It took us a fair amount of time, but we were let into the room she was being kept in. I leaned on the desk, trying to look stern.

"Who's waiting over at Berkshire and Hamilton for Carol Jefferies?" I asked.

"My boss."

"Name?" Allen said.

"Freddy Miller."

"I've heard about that slimeball," said Allen chuckling.

"Does Bill know him?" I asked.

"He does."

I was on my phone. Bill answered on the first ring. I told him who was waiting for them. He laughed out loud. Then hung up. I shrugged my shoulders at Allen. He just chuckled as we left the room.

"When can I get out here?" the woman asked loudly.

Allen and I went back upstairs to his office me to my desk. We had nothing more to do. I had organized all the things I had found out about Kiely. It was now printing out on my printer. I had all the videos copying to thumb drives. And from what I could tell, Allen was on the phone with someone upstairs. I heard the FBI mentioned several times. Even though we weren't a government agency, we did work with them sometimes. My phone ringing startled me.

"Hello," I answered. It was my cell phone.

"Bill, here, we have Carol, safe and sound, and that dumbass Miller. Your wife is just fine," Bill said.

I could hear the engine rev in the background. Then he just hung up. Allen was looking at me as he talked on the phone. I gave him a thumbs up. He smiled and then went back to his phone call. Fifteen minutes later Peggy was running toward me followed closely by Carol. I stayed in my seat as I didn't want to be knocked off my feet. She was kissing me on my cheeks and lips. Carol was close behind her, but she stood back a little. Waiting. When Peggy let go of me, Carol stepped forward leaned down, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you very much," she said sweetly. "I owe you."

Peggy had grabbed two chairs and brought them over to my desk so she and Carol could sit.

"Oh, who's that?" asked Carol looking at Allen.

"He's mine and don't you forget it," growled Peggy smiling at Carol.

We sat chatting for the next couple of hours when we had food delivered to us. It was Kevin the Door Dash guy. It was just burgers and fries but we really appreciated the food. Allen looked over at us as he took a bite from his burger, still on the phone with someone. When we finished Peggy cleaned up throwing the trash in the big bin in the lunch room.

"So, what was my husband doing?" Carol finally asked.

Reaching over to my printer, I pulled the first sheet in the pile out from under all the rest. Looking at it, I handed it to Carol.

"This is what he has been doing, yet we don't know where most of the money came from," I said as she looked over the sheet.

Peggy leaned in next to Carol so she could read it too. Carol gasped. Then she looked up at me.

"How..."

"This is what I do here. I find things out sitting right here at my desk. By the way, who owns Berkshire and Hamilton?" I said.

"I do. And I'll bet that all that money is from my company. Fucking thief!"

"Have you had money go missing?" I asked.

"Yes, but we couldn't track it down to who was doing it. I should have known it was that slime to which I was married. It wasn't much. A hundred thousand here, a hundred thousand there."

Peggy and I sat there wide-eyed, looking at Carol.

"How much are you worth?" I asked.

"Me, not all that much. A couple of million. But the company is probably worth a couple of billion. At first, we thought it might just be clerical errors. But then we got this computer to do the bookkeeping work. And still, the errors were popping up."

"And who suggested the computer?" I asked

"Oh! My slimeball husband," replied Carol.

Turning to my computer, I did a search for the computer at Berkshire and Hamilton. It popped up almost immediately. I then ran a search program to look at all transactions. It would take a while. I turned back to Carol.

"Who is Berkshire and Hamilton?" I asked

"Is that my computer?" asked Carol.

"It is."

"I was told it was completely secure..."

"You can probably sue the computer company that sold it to you unless it was owned by your husband," I said.

"Shit! Berkshire and Hamilton were my great-grandparents on my mother's side of the family. When she died, I got the company. I was lucky she had made me go to the top schools in the country to learn what I needed to know about running a company like B&H. I thanked her every night before I went to bed," said Carol tears now running down her face.

"Hug her you lunkhead," Peggy said.

Pulling Carol's chair to me, I wrapped her in my arms. She did the same to me, squeezing me tight as she sobbed on my shoulder. Then Peggy was behind Carol, hugging her too. When Allen cleared his throat we all jumped a little.

"Okay you three, break it up," said Allen chucking at us.

Peggy and Carol stood up. I just leaned back in my chair smiling up at them and Allen.

"And who do we have here?" asked Allen as he stood in front of Carol.

Peggy slipped between Carol and him.

"She's Jeff's, so hands off," ordered Peggy smiling at Allen.

"Pleased to meet you, Carol," said Allen as he sidestepped Peggy. "Is she this bossy with you?"

"Sometimes, but she is one of my best and hardest workers," replied Carol smiling up at Allen, then over at Peggy. "Now anything else I need to know about that crook of a husband of mine?"

"Allen, we found out where he was getting the money. Berkshire and Hamilton. Carol owns it," I said.

"Have you placed that information in the file?" asked Allen.

"Not yet, just found out about it," I replied to Allen's back as he just walked away.

"Was he good Peggy?" Carol asked.

"Not here, dear," replied Peggy.

I turned to my computer and started to add the information we found into the file, which was now many files. When I was done I turned to the ladies. They were just sitting there. I looked at them both with lust in my heart. I loved Peggy dearly. I lusted after Carol. Yet in the back of my mind, I was thinking she was way out of my league.

"When can we go home?" asked Peggy.

Looking up I saw that Allen was off the phone but typing on his computer.

"It'll be up to what Allen has found out. He's done, here he comes," I said.

"Allen, when can we go home?" asked Peggy.

"Ah... you can go now if you wish. Kiely will be spending the night with us here, then in the morning the FBI will be picking him up for all the crimes he's committed. He stopped yelling about calling them on us when he heard that they would be here in the morning to pick his crooked ass up," said Allen smiling.

"Thank god," said Carol softly.

"We, the company will be sending security with you..."

"Just to our house, Allen, Carol is staying the night with us. And I wouldn't expect to see Jeff before noon," said Peggy boldly. I just rolled my eyes.

"Well, then, Jeff do you have all the stuff put together?" asked Allen.

"Sure do," I said dropping the last thumb drive in the large file folder in my lap. I handed it to him as I stood.

"Great," Allen said taking the folder from me. "I probably won't be in before noon either, but probably not for the same reason."

We met Bill at the elevator.

"Do you want me to drive or follow, Jeff?" he asked.

"Follow, Bill," I replied.

He nodded as we got on the elevator. When we got out he ran off toward the security gate. You could park in the empty lot that was out front of the structures, but to get into the parking structure you had to have a security badge, which I did. Peggy, Carol, and I got in my car and drove off toward the security gate. Bill was waiting just outside the gate. I showed my badge to the guy, Hank, at the security gate. He pressed a button and we were off to home.

Chapter 10

The drive to our house went without incident. Once we were inside and the doors and window locked, Bill went back to the office. He said one of our cars would be around for the rest of the night. I thanked him and went inside. Peggy and Carol were sitting on the couch talking and giggling. It was only eight in the evening, yet felt like it was a lot later. I went and sat in my favorite chair. Both women looked at me. I shook my head and closed my eyes as I leaned back in my nice comfy chair.

A little while later, I heard the shower running. Both women were no longer in the living room. Then I thought, 'It's time for a nice hot shower.' Getting up I walked to the second bathroom. Stripped my clothes off and got in the shower. I was lucky that we had two instant hot water heaters. One for each bathroom. I had all the hot water I wanted. The shower really relaxed me. I hadn't realized just how tense I had been for most of the day. I was surprised by Peggy joining me.

"I love you," she said kissing me.

"I love you, too," I replied hugging her to me.

"Where is Carol?" I asked not knowing why.

"She's in the living room waiting for us. Let's get you all nice and clean."

Peggy took the soap from the dish and washed me all over saving my cock and balls until the end. She smiled at me the entire time. I smiled back at her.

"Okay, what have you two been cooking up?" I said as Peggy pushed me under the showerhead.

I sputtered as the soap rolled down my face and water got in my mouth. I just stared at her as she turned off the water. She just smiled up at me. I scowled at her.

"Don't worry, you'll love it," replied Peggy drying me off with a towel.

"I'm sure." I grabbed another towel and dried off her wonderful body.

Peggy pulled me to the living room still naked. Carol was there, also naked. I looked around hastily. All the blinds and drapes were closed tight. I relaxed, looking at Carol's wonderful body. I could feel my cock getting hard yet not quite making it all the way. I don't know if it was the stress or the long day I had. Carol was sitting on the end of the couch, Peggy took me to the middle of the couch and pushed me down next to Carol. Then Peggy sat down next to me.

"Oh my, you look even better naked," said Carol running her hand up and down my chest.

"Carol, you look absolutely wonderful naked," I replied caressing her cheek.

"And I absolutely adore this," Carol said grabbing my cock and squeezing it gently.

"Suck it," said Peggy.

"Maybe we should go to the bedroom," I suggested.

"Later. Right now I want to watch her suck your cock," scolded Peggy.

My eyes on my wife, I suddenly moaned as a nice warm mouth closed over my cock sliding down the entire length. I was in Carol's throat. She was moaning as I filled her mouth and throat. Peggy pushed me back against the back of the couch. Now I was almost lying down and Carol could grab my balls. She didn't squeeze them hard, but I knew she had a hold of them. I spread my legs as wide as I could.

"Oh, that looks so sexy. Watching your beautiful cock disappear in another woman's mouth. I can't wait to watch your cock disappear in her cunt," said Peggy.

I groaned as I watched it disappear into Carol's mouth again and again. I was a long way from coming due to my fatigue factor. But I was young and knew I would rebound fairly quickly. Especially with a beautiful woman sitting next to me and another one sucking my cock. I moaned loudly so that Carol knew she was doing a good job. Peggy knew by my moans that Carol was doing a good job. As I got closer and closer to blowing my seed into Carol's mouth, I pushed her away, pulling her lips to mine. Now she was laying on me, my hard cock pressing into her stomach. She moaned as we kissed.

"All right you two, bedroom," said Peggy loudly.

Peggy pulled Carol up off me. Carol moaned as her stomach lost contact with my hard cock. Smiling at her, I got up from the couch following Peggy and Carol to our bedroom. Both ladies crawled up the bed. I stood at the end watching them as they watched me.

"Get your ass up here and fuck her," Peggy groaned waving with her hand.

I crawled up the bed until I was looking down at Carol's beautiful pussy.

"Yes, eat me first," ordered Carol.

Gently I pressed my tongue into her wet swollen lips. She tasted just as good as the last time I sucked her pussy. She moaned loudly as I gently ran my tongue over, around, and through her pussy gently as I could. Looking up at her body, I saw Peggy kissing Carol heatedly. Pulling my lips and tongue from her pussy, I moved up until my cock pressed against her opening. She moaned. Peggy pulled her lips from Carol's lips looking at me. Peggy kissed me hard.

"Fuck her," whispered Peggy.

Looking down at Carol, I pressed my lips against hers. She moaned. Pulling my lips from hers, I slammed my cock into her wet, welcoming, pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah," shouted Carol.

Pulling out slightly, I slammed back into her cunt once more. She growled up at me pulling my lips to hers. I started to fuck her hard and fast. Pulling me down on top of her, she moaned as I pumped my cock into her.

"I think I love you," whispered Carol between grunts of pleasure.

I just smiled down at her as I continued to pound into her tight pussy. She started coming hard as I slammed into her over and over. Then I was there. I slammed into Carol one last time. I was filling her hot little pussy up with my cum. She was crying out as I did. Then Peggy's head was there next to us. Carol pulled Peggy's lips to hers. Slowly, I got up off of Carol. She hardly noticed as she and Peggy kissed passionately. When Peggy moved to lick Carol's cunt clean, Carol kept Peggy's pussy up by her head. She started to lick and kiss Peggy's puffy pussy lips. Both women rolled around on the bed licking and sucking each other's pussies. When they both came, Peggy lay next to Carol.

1...34567...13