Anyway You Want It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George moaned, hoping Frank and the others understood him. Judging by their laughter, and the way Pete slid both fingers inside of George's hole, they did.

George pushed his hips back, letting Pete know he wanted more.

"Such an eager little whore, aren't you? I'm glad they programmed whomever you were to be so slutty. Well, you're lucky my little faggot fairy. I am going to pummel your ass raw and won't even stop if beg for mercy." said Pete.

"You're just a Dollz and I can do whatever I want to a rented fairy faggot like you. He pulled his fingers out of George, then pressed the tip of his cock against George's slick hole.

"Wait," Frank ordered, panting. "I wanna cum first, I'm fucking close."

Pete was eager to have his first homosexual experience. But, he waited.

George needed to please these real men, that was his purpose. Suck and be fucked. So he increased his efforts, moving his head up and down quickly, and letting Frank thrust in and out of her mouth. Soon, Frank grunted above him filling George's mouth with thick white cum. George happily smiled and swallowed, then leaned up so Frank could move away.

As soon as Frank left, Pete shoved himself in.

"Ooh, yes!" George moaned. It hurt a little. But, George knew he was a Dollz now. It was his purpose to serve his clients. His own pleasure didn't matter. Oh fuck, yeah!" he screamed. As Pete entered him.

Pete had his hands on George's hips, pushing deeper and deeper.

"What a good, tight little slut you are," he said. Can't believe you used to be a man. This is amazing...why haven't I tried faggots like you before? You're better than a woman and you don't complain!"

George moaned. He loved getting fucked. "Fuck me, please," he begged.

Pete kept pushing deeper and deeper, until he had filled George up entirely, and then began to thrust in and out. His thrusts were quick and hard, and he was groaning. It was his first anal experience. George was a Dollz and he had to take it.

George moaned as Pete's hard cock penetrated his ass and thrust back. He felt one of the guys grab his hand, and he looked up to see Bruce bring his wrists to his groin.

"I wanna fuck you next," Bruce said, looking down at George. "Go on faggot. Get me hard."

George blinked, then pressed her hand against Bruce's groin. He was still wearing his pants, and George began to rub him through the fabric. He could feel Bruce's cock harden, and soon Bruce brushed his hand away to unbuckle his belt and undo his pants.

George licked his lips when Bruce pushed his pants down to reveal his big, hard cock. George knew what he had to do to please this man. George was nothing but a Dollz to be used after all. So he quickly wrapped his hand around the massive cock. George kept jerking Bruce off while Pete fucked him hard from behind.

"Yeah, keep moaning for me, slut," Pete said, closing his eyes. "Let us know how much you love having a big dick in your ass. God, why did I never try men before? This is SO great!

George moaned louder at Pete's next thrust. It was painful but it was also right?

"Mm, I love it," George said, his eyes were fixed on Bruce's cock though.

"I love getting fucked, oh yes, harder, Pete, please, fuck me!Go deeper! I'm your slut." George begged. It was a stock answer but didn't matter because Pete was having fun.

Pete did increase his speed, his fingers digging into George's hips, and he was thrusting hard and faster now. He was clearly close, and after a few quick thrusts, he shoved his dick deep inside of George, and groaned as he came.

"That was amazing, slut." said Pete. "Just give me a couple minutes to recover. Then I'll use you again. Faggot."

George just giggled.

"Maybe you want to slow down a bit, you're getting married tomorrow to Betty." stated the best man.

"Who cares about Betty...she's just a tease anyway. I thought you knew...Jerry that I was marrying for money. Anyway, fucking a Dollz isn't cheating. Ok, slut. I'm ready now. Service me!" ordered Pete.

George leaned to start sucking Pete's cock and massaging his balls. "Make me cum, you little slut," Pete ordered George. You know you wanna have cum spilling down your throat."

Pete was impatient so he grabbed George by his hair and plunged his cock deeper into George's throat. Pete sped up his movements. George tried to maintain his vacuum like sucking around Pete's cock. He was trying to please Pete. George stayed in place, and Pete kept thrusting in.

"Gonna cum all over your face, slut" Pete groaned, aiming his cock at George's face. "You like that, slut?"

"Uh huh," was all George could manage.

Pete groaned, arching his back as he came. The first streak hit George's forehead, and he closed her eyes. Another streak landed on his cheek, and the third landed on his chin.

"Let me look you little slut," stated Pete.

"Fuck, that's hot. I'm going to picture you all covered in cum when I fuck Betty tomorrow. It's SUCH a good look for you. You're such a cum slut.

George just giggled. He was a Dollz. It was his job.

"Like okay, who's next?" George called out. He needed to get fucked some more. George was ready to present any hole to anyone. It was his purpose. Suck and get fucked.

A knock came on the door, and without any pretense Betty strode in. Betty was the bride. "What the fuck is going on in here? I can hear you all the way down the hall. Did you guys get a stripper?"

The best man knew he had to deal with this situation. He was the best man after all. "Not at all, I got Pete two Dollz. We've all been fucking them! That's alright with you isn't it?"

Betty briefly looked like she was going to hit the roof. But, then she caught a glance of Milly. Milly had been ignored. The groomsmen wanted to "experiment". Betty thought that Milly was so pretty. She looked like the girl that Betty had experimented with in college. That was before Betty had decided to become a "good girl" and settle down. If fucking Dollz didn't count then Betty was going to have one last night of fun.

"Serve me!" was all she said to Milly.

"Yes Mistress." said Milly with that she began tweaking Betty's breasts at the same time she was pushing her fingers in and out of Betty's cunt. Betty was moaning and Milly knew she could do better. She kissed her way around Betty's tits then took them entirely in her mouth like a vacuum. She switched between the two, never stopping for a second. It wasn't enough for Betty. She yanked Milly's hair.

"More slut, do a better job. NOW" stated Betty.

"Yes Mistress." said Milly. Betty grew wet at the thought of being a Mistress. Surely she deserved to have someone serving her. Men couldn't have all the fun.

Milly worked her way down to Betty's pussy. It was wet and waiting. All of Mitch hadn't been fucked away and he thought back to how much he had despised eating pussy. But, this was different..he was forced to be doing it. Now, Mitch loathed it. "He" thought it was wrong. George being a Dollz and forced to do things was one thing. Mitch was a real man and didn't deserve this treatment. None the less his new Dollz body betrayed him.

He inserted his tongue into Betty's awaiting pussy. His tongue darted out, running up the length of Betty's dripping slit, stopping to flick against the exposed clit. Milly knew what to do to please her customer. Milly would make her Mistress cum, Mitch always failed at the same thing.

Milly lifted her right hand, sliding her index finger into the waiting tight hole as she continued to lap away. Betty began to pet her hair, which made Milly very happy. But, she knew her own happiness didn't matter. She was a Dollz now. All that mattered was her customer's happiness. So Milly thrust her tongue deeper and deeper. Her thrusts became more powerful.

Betty was moaning in pleasure above her. Suddenly, Betty's thighs clenched on Milly's face. Betty's creamy juices flowed out onto Milly. As Betty's juices pooled on Milly, Mitch was forgotten. There was only Milly --a rug munching dyke ready to serve her Mistress.

Betty lay in the afterglow for a bit. Admiring Milly's breasts. The way Milly had eaten her out had been so amazing. Had she ever cum so hard? It was then that Betty knew she had made her decision. She stood up.

"Pete, you should have known it was bad luck for the bride to see the groom before the wedding. You've never brought me the pleasure that this little slut has brought me...no man has. So I've decided NOT to marry you. I'm going to use my trust fund to buy this little slut.

She'll be serving me day in and day out. God, when I think of all the mind blowing sex we're going to have it just makes me SO wet. Anyway, since you were my fiance...I'll leave you with a present. You can have the other fag. Use him anyway you want!" said Betty.

"Come along, slut...we're going to leave these nasty men alone forever. Let's go to my room and I'll sit on your face." said Betty.

"Yes Mistress." stated Milly as she followed. Soon Milly forgot about her life as a man. She lived only for her Mistress' cunt.

12