All Comments on 'AOD'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you author have a gift. you mesmerised me with your words much as the hero does. I have enjoyed the story more than the reason for which I had started reading it. thank you for this piece of art which is truly enthralling.

Brilliant! !!!!!!

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 11 years agoAuthor

Thank you. Your words actually brought a tear to my eyes because as of yet no one has said anything about this piece. Thank you for your kind words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thumbs up!!

Hiiii!! Just want to say keep up the good work!! I love your writing so much. Cant wait to read more :)

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelabout 11 years ago
OMG

I just saw this 10 sec. agon gave u a 5 * will read it tomorrow tonight I'm sooo sleeppy that all the letters is a blur to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loving it

Just finished reading the last chapter of Ashriel and read that you posted this one.

Of all my fave writers on this site, your nr 1 on the list.

Just love your stories. Keep them coming. Can't decide a fave of your series, just love them all.

HimalayandewHimalayandewabout 11 years ago

There isn't much difference between both series but I would say the changes are noticeable, this version is little softer , easy on heart kind of story and both are equally sizzling hot but I like the other one more because that was just raw and intense compared to this one ,and even after I have read it so many times ,it still makes me hot to read that series again and again ;).

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelabout 11 years ago
I

like it. Very similar tothe old version this one is a softer tone. I like both so far ^___^

wishmelycanwishmelycanalmost 11 years ago
my take

Ok I think there is so much potential to this story, but the inconsistencies drive me crazy. First of all, you describe him in the beginning of being unaware of his sexuality, but come back and play as though he didn't understand what was going on. Second, if he was able to kill the demons in the first place, why did he get raped. It was basically an umneccessary sex scene.

While reading, I feel as though some of the sex is just a filler. It doesn't make sense to be where it is at times. Thirdly, your story is rushed. All of your stories in this fallen angel series are like that. Especially in Dark Prince. I am so confused as to how things are jumping the way they do.

I truly believe you should rewrite and give more detail. You don't have to rush. The stories would be better for it. I do like the characters though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous