All Comments on 'AOL'

by Dare2Bro

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Is it worth it?

You had to write "after his though review", after Detroit Dave's thorough review. That mistake was in your fourth paragraph of introduction.

I hate long stories!

Paiger123Paiger123almost 3 years ago

Very well written believable characters. I like long stories and really enjoyed their journey of discovery together.

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58almost 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. I didn't think it was too long. I gave it a 5. Building the characters having them love each other the way they did the way he found out the way she found out it was just marvelous please keep up the good work.

hectarehectarealmost 3 years ago

5*. Key for me we're the length of the story which allowed full development of the main characters and plot line. I liked that you kept the supporting characters in the background and that the backstory was minimalist but germaine to the plot, eg the first masterbation.

I appreciated that there was no extraordinary suspension of disbelief required and truly appreciate this story as an example of a couple drifting apart but both willing to endure discomfort and risk to bridge the gap. Not a typical occurrence.

I thought Bruce may have been a little too prepared for the weekend but it didn't detract from the story.

I would have liked if Sir would have had Michelle bring Kat to an orgasm when she brushed Kat's clit. But that would change the exclusive dynamic of Bruce & Donna so orthogonal to the intent of the story.

If DetroitDave deserves thanks for edits & grammer, thanks very much. It's not impossible to read stories where characters change names or with clumsy grammer & syntax, but it's a true pleasure to read a story without those issues.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 2 years ago

I did find this a little long but I am so glad I read it. I am quite a slow reader and normally find errors but if there were any I can't say that I found them. Probably enjoying the quality of the writing to much. Thank you so much for this and your other stories and will try to be a follower if it works.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

What an imagination this author has. Very well done. It screams for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I'd have to give this one a 5 because the writing is very good. However, Donna Davis is an oddball and Bruce has rocks in his head. But...the Constitution says people can do any crazy thing they want so I am happy to read their story. I hope their life together has a happy ending. To Donna and Bruce: Live long and prosper.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDare2Bro@Dare2Bro
A reader who enjoyed the stories here and one day decided to give it a try myself. It has been a great experience and I thank everyone for the kind comments and educational suggestions. All my stories are stand-alone, complete stories. You may not care for where I finish my s...