All Comments on 'APA for His Birthday'

by Jackiegirl

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Folks, you've got to read this one!

OK, it's three pages..., and I don't usually like to get into long stories.

But this is so well written and so damn erotic that I just couldn't stop.

This is hot and I sure look forward to 'Sunday'! Read it and you'll know what I mean.

Rich (mike and jan)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very......!

Lusciously written... a narrative of your own life, perhaps? Good line, plot, character build... more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot!

Wow this is a great story. I imagined it was my wife & I! Can't wait for her to read it. Please tell us about Sunday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story, was my birthday yesterday and that would have been the perfect gift. Well written and looking forward to Part 2.. don't keep us waiting :)

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 18 years ago
Very erotic and well written!

I really enjoyed this story. You are a very good, and erotic, writer! Thanks!

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Mindbender!!

My God, you write so well. You had me seeing everything in my mind as I read your wonderful and totally sensuous hot love story. This has got to be one of the hottest erotic stories of two people in love I have read in a long time. What a romance novel this would make.

Like never before, she now is in love with her own body and can feel how hot she really is. He is there to protect her and yet totally inspire her to let herself show off for him and now herself. God she is turned on.

I’m not really into stroke stories but this is just so great to see two people so turned on it has my blood rushing.

The experience these two are having is every married couples fantasy, though most people don’t have the faith or self-confidence to try it.

Please, Please, write Sunday’s chapter. You are a very gifted Writer and Author. My goodness I hope you really get to experience what you are writing about, as you deserve it. I would love to see vivid images in my mind as you do. How great it must be to feel the things you write about.

This isn’t hard-core sex but real sensuous mind bending fantasies with romance and love.

I guess you can tell I kind of thought it was OK.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nicely paced ...

... and very sexy. Nice detail and it is always good to read a story of a husband and wife rekindling what probably brought them together in the first place. The only thing that I found unsexy was the wax job - I like my trimmed bush and so has every man that I have been involved with.

I must say girl, you know how to write for us girls - I am so damn wet that I have to go to bed and take care of myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow!

I have NEVER posted before. But this was sexy as hell. I cannot wait to show this to my wife!

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 18 years ago
Well Done!

I so wish I was married to your husband!

Your writing was well-paced, well read, and very erotic...You hold the right amount of tension and release with your writing! Keep it up!

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Perfect

Everything about this story is perfect. The dialogue, imagery, and plotting were as good as it gets. You did an excellent job of writing a very hot story while still maintaining a loving and playful tone. In fact, you have given me more than a few ideas I just might have to try out. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

Oh, to have a wife as adventuresome and willing to please as you. This was just beautiful... *please* continue?

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 18 years ago
Out-fucking-Standing!

An excellent sense of pacing.

Real dialogue and real-enough psychology.

A balance between situation and sensation.

A tease of things to come (so to speak).

This is a really well-constructed story.

Even my wife, with her ultra-high standards, would enjoy this story.

pixie2002pixie2002over 18 years ago
Absolutely Awesome!!!

Jackie, I've read every one of your stories and enjoyed them all. But this one is an absolute classic. The dialogue and interplay between Sarah and Jake was perfect and so real. Sarah's gradual realization that she loved what she was doing just kept the momentum building and building until the orgasmic ending.

But it wasn't really the end, was it? I can't wait until Sunday! Take a bow, baby. You deserve it for creating this beautifully erotic story.

JamesSDJamesSDover 18 years ago
Fantastic

VERY VERY sexy, and well written. Awesome read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you - and thank Jane

An Incredibly Fucking Sexy woman in England recommended this story to me and I want her to know that I've just sat at my desk and got very stiff as I read it from start to finish.

She knows who she is - and she has my permission to reward herself. BK

browneyedgirl272004browneyedgirl272004over 18 years ago
All I have to say is...

Oh my god!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SO HOTTTTT

DAUM THAT WAS HOTTT !!!!! SO FREAKIN WET HERE.....slipperywet

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 18 years ago
OMG!!!

To add to the last line of the story... "But what a way to go!"

The best story I've ever read here!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow!

I never usually leave a comment but i felt i had to for this story. very well written, explored the way sarah felt about her own sensuality, i loved sharing her journey right through to my very own shuddering climax! thank you.

Mr_NebMr_Nebalmost 17 years ago
I have no words

to describe just how perfect that story was. I hung on every word. It was as if that story was written just for me, touching on all my fantasies. Thank you oh so much!

evilfairyevilfairyabout 16 years ago
Mmmmmmm hot!

Loved your story....very inspiring! I want my hubby to take me on a fantasy shopping trip like that...i don't know if there is an exhibitionist hiding inside me, but your story has made me want to find out!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing story!!!!!

This is the BEST story I have read on this site!! The detail was amazing and the dialogue was great! You did an outstanding job describing your feelings and arousal! The story was written so well that I could see the details in my head. Cannot wait to read your other stories. Nothing left to say but ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Better than the Rest

Most stories that have the husband daring the wife to be "Slutty" usually then pawn her off on other guys while he watches. This one allowed the husband to reap the rewards of his fantasies. Much better!

jackiedanielsjackiedanielsabout 15 years ago
Why

Why would any woman let even her husband degrade her like she did,how could he ever respect her again ,that is if he ever did ,that surely should have told her what he really thought of her,

random8random8over 13 years ago

Absolutely fabulous story! I've enjoyed it more than once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story

Fun sexy and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

An amazing build up, with an explosive ending, well done.

luvjuice43luvjuice43over 12 years ago
Darn, I should have read the other one first.

Sarah is begining her journey to slutdom. Another great story Jackie.

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
****

Shazam, Mam! Cool fantasy. I wuz born 65 years too soon! LOL!

BarbieKenBarbieKenover 8 years ago
WOW indeed

I would if I thought I could. Maybe I can try?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You know me too well

I know I’m just a mere hormonal male but this has to be up there with the best of fantasies, made all the better with a loving woman. He may have enjoyed the exhibitionism forced on his not so reluctant wife but he must have loved to have been able to give her her own pleasure and satisfaction. That’s what makes it a truly fulfilling experience. A great fun read, and well written.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

This whore is feeling it.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Oh I see this heading straight to ridiculous levels.

This wasnt too bad but you'll drive this right over the cliff in the next part. If I am wrong I'll post an apology but Im guessing you aimed for stupid at some point down the line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous