All Comments on 'APA Sunday'

by Jackiegirl

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Pretty hot story

The sex was excellent.

I bet Jackie comes over more often.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
You craft exhibitionism into a whole new art form.

Your writing is absolutely fantastic. I still feel every description in my mind. The pictures you create are so sensuous making my blood boil. That is not the norm for me as I love the stories and don’t usually get so physically aroused. The wife exhibiting her body for her husband and herself is so utterly mind-bending. This teasing is absolutely erotic. If this was real life Jake could never leave her side. He wouldn’t be able to function always thinking of her.

I am one of probably a minority of men who finds wife on another woman the same as wife on another man, cheating. From personal experience, sharing the ultimate cherished act and sensation with a third party crosses the line and can never be taken back. You open up every nerve and pour and your whole existence to just that one person when you give up your mind and body. Once you have shared that with others it’s not special anymore it just another sex act like before you made those pledges in marriage. Sure it might be special with him or her but it is no longer exclusive. It takes a lot of time if you ever get back that lost feeling.

Now that said, I’m very much in the minority on this web site and it appears in today’s society. I saw this as cheating and many would say it can’t be cheating the husband was encouraging this. I see it as a loss of what was amazing at one time just between them.

This is fantasy so sit back and enjoy it. Well! Enjoyment here is getting involved in the story and its romantic life between these two wonderful people. I read the Loving Wives category to see what comes of the Cheating, the deceit, the spying, the consequences with all the twists and turns the Authors plots give us. I also like the erotic romance stories some write.

I gave this story a 100 because your writing is way beyond my little personal mind-set.

I have gone back and read every one of your stories listed on this site under your three monikers: JackieL, jackiegirl199 and Jackiegirl. I see how you have markedly grown over the years. Your story series “Magic Pills” under jaciegirl199 is superb.

Similar as in your talent are some bright new young writers appearing on the web site: “Joesephus”, “haremgirl” and “badgirl298’s hilarious “Fucking Jack Frost.”

Of course there are many tried and true veterans like: DG Hear”, “H20wader”, “Ohio”, “Aussie Bard”, “TX Tall Tales”, “Just Plain Bob” (never know what Bob’s going to do) and many more of my favorites.

Young lady I hope someday soon more of the world gets to see your God given and enriched talents. You are impressive.

Thank you for the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hOT STORY

do like the way it is wtiten, hope to see this go a few more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Was Sarah Jakes Wife Married???

Writer - quite well done!!

Constructively - you exposed a cheating with the friends (your)words to the effect "Jakes married so I can't fuck him" - conversely wasn't Sarah married to Jake? That didn't stop the women from fucking each other. Is there a seperate guideline or rule that same sex isn't cheating - I don't think so - it is still cheating when one or both are married.

Other than that whoops it was very erotic and sensual for some writers to understand what that really is read it.

Thanks Author

pixie2002pixie2002over 18 years ago
Mmmmmmmm

Your story left me breathless, speechless, topless, bottomless and sleepless. Well, sleepless, that is for awhile. I was very relaxed shortly after I finished it. A truly wonderful story, Jackiegirl!

bigfrank99bigfrank99about 18 years ago
Super Hot Story

Jackie your story is superb. I loved all of it starting with the APA birthday present on Saturday. It had me hard the whole time and it was all I ciuld do to keep from cumming myself. Hope to read more of your stories

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
Whew what a Hot Story

Jackiegirl you are one excellent writer.I do however have to agree with peggytwitty that cheating is cheating which ever combination you have. You certainly have characterized Jake as being very diabolical SOB with his extreme use of his APA gift.

It would be too much to read about Sarah with a APA on Jake?

Can't say when I have enjoyed a better story

Thanks

PS to peggytwitty thanks for the alisas Jackiegirl uses will follow on her other tales

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
one of the best

The two APA stories were about the best I have ever read. You really know how to tell a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW!

WOW! What else can I say?

Magnus_St0rmMagnus_St0rmover 16 years ago
Well-crafted story!

Your storytelling puts you in the upper echelon of the authors here. Character development is believable which makes the fantasy better because it's plausible. Delayed gratification always makes the climax better than if you had the characters rutting like dogs every other paragraph. Your sex scenes are detailed enough to give those of us with an imagination a good mental image. Keep writing!

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathabout 16 years ago
Love you.

Even better than the first APA. I love the way you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story

I liked how you took a common problem in a lot of marriages and jazzed up thier sex life. Slam, bam thank you gets old and unexiting for both. Nice and creative story.

wildjohn100wildjohn100almost 13 years ago
Great!

Wow! I'm really glad I found your stories. Great job!

Thanks for all you put into your stories, they are a joy to read.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHO IS WHAT TO WHOM

and all this for breakfast. TK U MLJ LV NV

PeeBee47PeeBee47over 12 years ago
The cheating argument - amongst other bits

Firstly: Those wishing to carry on a morals argument might care to remember this is fiction. Whether or not he/she/all three are cheating is not arguable one way or t'other; I think the comment would be perfectly normal coming from a woman of her articulated libido under the circumstances. Mind you, the fact that a number of readers were moved to the point of raising the issue only shows how effectively and realistically the submission was written.

That done with, great story! Stuffed up my plans for the day, sitting here reading (and fantasising) through the whole thing in one go. Happy to say it messed up my mind - and will probably do so half the night.

Thanks again, it would make a great 6th Anniversary gift (save a lot of 7 year itches I reckon)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A good sexy story

This was a hot story of two people in love with lust continually building. Very stimulating and enjoyable, great job!

robertlrobertlabout 10 years ago
One of the Best

This is one of the best stories on this website. Very entertaining. I think most all guys want a wife like this girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent story

Love your APA story. Hope to see you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hottest I ever read

That is the hottest thing I ever read. I could almost feel how she feels and I’m a man for Pete’s sake. I haven’t shared Literotica with my wife yet, but this story is making me think about it. ...and they love each other, a lot, as a bonus.

Thank you!

SamuelDexterSamuelDexteralmost 3 years ago

Beautiful seduction

Little disappointed Jake didn’t have another man take his wife before the near three some with her friend. And what’s the bs about her friend not being able to take a married man? Passion is as passion dose. At least it has always been for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@26thnc the only dick is YOU.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower4 months ago

WOW!!! Just WOW!!! Thanks for nan excellent and highly erotic read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous