Apartment 303

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to take your clothes off?" After the wonderful experiences with Jamie and Charlie, I was hoping to actually fuck Tracy. At the very least taste her pussy.

"Yes, but I think we should take this slow." Of course she does. These girls are torturers. "I want to taste your cock for now." Erotic torturers that get me off but leave me wanting more... So much more.

Sitting back on her heels, Tracy grasped my cock. She slowly pumped it as it engorged to full strength. Pointing it straight up, she leaned over and slowly let spit drip from her pursed lips onto the tip. She twisted around my cock with both hands, spreading her spit until it was wet from tip to base. "Does that feel good?" she asked while she pulled my foreskin away from the cockhead and rubbed her thumbs on my frenulum.

"So fucking good," I sighed. She continued to work her magic thumbs as she lowered her head and began sucking on my bulbous cockhead. I moaned at the touch of her soft lips swirling around. She was slow and deliberate with her movements. Her mouth began to slide down my shaft, one hand pumping the base. Her other hand crept along my inner thigh and found my balls. She gently massaged them as she began bobbing her head up and down my dick. Tracy didn't deep throat me like Charlie had. That was a nasty cumslut blowjob. This was sensual and tender. I wasn't fucking Tracy's face. She was making love to my cock and balls.

After a few minutes I could feel the pressure building as Tracy was bobbing and sucking at a furious pace. I was almost at the point of no return when Tracy sucked off my cock with a pop and plunged her face between my legs to take both of my balls in her mouth. I couldn't help it and said, "Yes, suck those balls." She moaned and twirled her tongue. Her left hand slowly jerking my cock. As her tongue twirling and hand jerking sped up, I could feel my orgasm building again. "I'm going to cum soon."

Tracy released my balls from her mouth, "I want to lick your cum off your hairy chest." She laid down next to me while still pumping my cock. She lifted her head and placed it on my chest, eyes staring down, admiring the job she was doing. She began pumping faster. My muscles began tightening, my cock hardening, and my cockhead swelling. "Yes!" she exclaimed. "Give me your cum! Shoot it all over my face!" I clenched my ass, my perineum, and my tip letting the cum load build. In conjunction, I grunted loudly and exploded in ecstasy. Cum rocketed hard and fast all over Tracy's face. She gave one loud "Yes!" and then my second blast sprayed her in the face again. She continued jacking me hard and fast. I could feel cum sliding between my cock and her fingers. My hips bucked one more time and cum shot onto my stomach.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out. Still slowly massaging my cum covered dick, Tracy leaned up onto her elbow. Cum was splattered all over her face. The white globs in stark contrast to her dark skin. It started to ooze down and she licked around her lips, gathering any cum within distance of her tongue. It was such a beautiful sight I just shared in awe. After Tracy gathered all she could with her tongue, she leaned over and began licking cum off my chest.

"Remember," she hissed in-between slurps. "This is our secret." Tracy then lightly bit my nipple.

- Chapter 7: That Wasn't Part of the Bet -

"The professor finally started lecturing on interesting topics today. I feel like I wasted a week of my life," I bemoaned.

"Well, you're a freshman. The intro classes are designed for 18 year old kids that don't know how to wipe their own asses yet." Charlie sipped on her dirty martini, an aptly named drink for her. It looked clean and fancy, but was dirty on the inside.

The week had gone by without any excitement. My classes we're mostly just going over syllabi and stupid ice-breaker activities. I rarely saw my roommates. Everyone had varying class and work schedules, and since the girls were upper division, they actually had tons of homework already. When I was in the apartment with one of them, it was as if nothing sexual had ever happened. That was actually a relief. Not having any sexual tension allowed me to relax into my new life. I figured that we'd all released that tension over the weekend, moved on, and now we were just roommates.

Charlie texted me while I was sitting in my last class of the week asking if I wanted to meet up for a happy hour drink at the place Jamie worked. She was already sitting at the bar when I arrived. She looked beautiful sitting there sipping her martini. She was wearing a loose fitting blouse and skirt. Her tan legs exposed up to her thighs. Her strawberry blonde hair, still damp from her post-workout shower, was tied up in a bun. I spotted Jamie waiting on a table. Her occasional fake laugh was audible over the music and din of people enjoying their Friday night.

After taking my place next to Charlie at the bar, ordering a beer, and complaining to her about my classes, I nodded my head towards the table of guys Jamie was waiting on. All four guys looked like bank tellers. Cheap suits, bad haircuts. They were puffing out their chests, Jamie laughing and touching one of them on the arm. "She really knows how to squeeze these guys for all their money, doesn't she?"

Charlie giggled, "Oh yeah, she's a pro. In one night she makes more in tips than I make in a week."

Jamie walked behind the bar, and began filling up a pitcher of beer. "Why are you guys here? This bar sucks."

"The fact that you're giving us half priced drinks is why. Plus, seeing you flirt with douche bags is better than going to the movies!" Charlie teased.

"Fuck off Charlie," Jamie barked. Charlie giggled which brought a smile to Jamie's face. "My fake working persona is so embarrassing, but I bet I get at least a hundred bucks from those four. Probably four phone numbers too," she lamented and then fake gagged.

"I'll take you up on that bet," I said.

"What?"

"I bet you don't get a hundred bucks in tips from them. They're buying pitchers of cheap beer. There's no way you get a hundred bucks."

Jamie smirk, "Oh it's on mother fucker!" She shot her hand across the bar and shook my hand vigorously. Pitcher full, she took it over to the douche bags who all sat up straight again at her approach.

"Well that was a stupid bet," Charlie declared.

"Probably, but it'll be worth it to watch her turn the charm into overdrive!" Charlie laughed while taking a sip of her martini. She came up coughing, nodding her head in agreement.

As the bar steadily filled in with more and more people, Charlie and I debated the motivations of the characters in the book I'd borrowed. I'd finished the book the night before. I had plenty of time to read as none of my classes had assigned any homework yet. There was a sequel book planned, Charlie informed me, which is what led to our debate over whether the Queen Regent was really on the side of the intrepid heroes. As with country music, Charlie and I vehemently disagreed. We'd paused our discussion every so often to watch Jamie flirt with a new group of guys.

As Charlie was working on her second drink, me on my third, the bank tellers got up and left. Jamie cleared their table. Charlie and I waited with baited breath. Jamie came around the bar, a sour look on her face. Feeling triumphant I bragged, "I won, didn't I? For my prize, I think I want breakfast in bed tomorrow."

A devious smile spread across Jamie's lips. A low rumble began emanating from her chest. She threw her head back and laughed like a super villain. "Muahahaha! Five twenties and four business cards! God damn I'm good!"

"Shit, no way." Charlie howled.

"For my prize, I think I want breakfast in bed tomorrow," emphasizing each pronoun.

"A bet is a bet. It's been a pleasure watching you work." I extended my hand in defeat. Jamie shook it eagerly, then went back to delivering a tray of drinks.

Charlie grumbled, "Aww man, I want a hundred bucks and breakfast in bed."

"Let's make a bet. Winner gets breakfast in bed on Sunday." I responded straight-faced.

"Ooo yay! I love this!" Charlie sat up straight, clapping her hands. "What's the bet?"

"Hmm, how about I point to a guy and you have to get his number?"

Charlie fake gagged just like Jamie had. "Gross, no! Hmm... I got it," her lips curling into a coy grin. "I bet you won't make me cum in the ladies restroom."

It was my turn to cough while taking a gulp of beer. Charlie patiently waited while I composed myself. Her arms crossed, a shit-eating grin on her face. Just when I thought my life was returning to normalcy... "I thought we got that out of our system last weekend?"

"Oh no, fucking in public places will never be out of my system."

Fucking! She said fucking! "So let me get this straight, the bet is I won't fuck you until you cum in the ladies restroom at Jamie's bar. While Jamie is working."

"Yes, but you can only fuck me with your tongue." And there it is. Erotic torturer number two has returned for more.

"What about Jamie?"

Scoffing, "It's Friday night. This place has two new dudes walking in the door every minute. Jamie is swamped. Plus, the thought of her catching us makes it that much hotter! My panties are already getting wet thinking about it."

The threat of getting caught in the library was pretty hot. And I haven't seen or tasted Charlie's pussy yet. "Fuck it, you're already halfway to orgasm." Charlie squealed and bounced up and down on the bar stool. A second later Jamie rushed over, yelling a cocktail order to the bartender. "Jamie, we're out of here. See you tomorrow."

"See ya!" She replied. "And Kelly, I want pancakes for breakfast." I already forgot about my first bet of the night, but gave her a thumbs up. "Not before noon though," she concluded and rushed back to work.

Charlie and I eyed Jamie and as soon as she was occupied, back towards us, I said, "C'mon cumslut." Charlie sprang off the bar stool, leading me by the hand towards the restroom. She peeked her head in, then dragged me in after her. The ladies restroom was clean and didn't smell like any bar restroom I'd ever been in. "Wow, this is nice."

"Not a whole lot of ladies frequent the Park Ave."

I scanned the room. There were two stalls. One was handicap accessible and twice the size of the other. "So, how are we going to do this?" Charlie just shrugged her shoulders, her doe eyes innocently looking up at me. Right, Charlie likes being submissive. I pulled her into the larger stall, locked it behind me, and commanded her to, "Take off your panties." She reached under the sides of her skirt and shimmied her hips until her panties dropped to her ankles. She stepped one foot out, then brought the panties up to my hand with her other foot. They were a little damp. I said, "Open your mouth cumslut." She immediately complied. I took her panties and thrust them into her mouth. "Turn around." She did. I stepped close behind her, reached my hands around, and grabbed her tits. Each one fit perfectly into my large hands. She began rubbing her ass on my crotch, moaning softly. Her moans muted by the panties. I massaged her tits for a few moments until her nipples were nice and hard. I then grabbed her under the armpits and hoisted her on top of the toilet lid. I lightly pushed her shoulders and she bent over, her hands placed on the upper tank. I had to spread my legs out wide to get at the right angle, but once I did I lifted her skirt, exposing her ass and pussy. She didn't have space to spread her feet apart standing on the toilet lid, so her outer lips, smooth as silk, were pressed tightly together. Her light pink, meaty inner lips protruded from between her outer lips. I placed each hand on either ass cheek. I knew it would be loud, but I slapped one cheek, eliciting a muffled moan. Her ass was plump, not at all like Tracy's. I kneaded her ass meat a little before spreading them apart to glimpse her tight asshole. I spit right on it watching it tense up, then relax. I plunged my tongue down laying it flat on her outer lips, then licked all the way to her asshole. I twirled my tongue around her asshole, at one point penetrating it. She softly moaned, with a little yelp when my tongue squeezed through the tight ring. I slid my feet a little farther apart and used my fingers to spread her outer lips. I could smell her pussy. It was sweetly pungent, making my mouth water. I drove my stiff tongue down into her vagina. My nose pressed tight against her asshole. I swirled my tongue around inside her. Her juices started dripping down my chin. I craned my neck and found her clit. I slurped and sucked it. My nose was now buried in her hole and I inhaled deeply, taking in her scent. Her moaning was consistent at this point, her hips gyrating. I took one finger and massaged her asshole for a moment before pushing it inside her. The ring of muscles resisted for a second, then swallowed my finger greedily. I sucked on her clit hard and wiggled my finger when I felt her orgasm pop. Pussy juices leaked all over my face, filling up my mouth. She bucked and moaned wildly for a few seconds before her orgasm receded. I slowed my movements down in rhythm with her movements until I slowly pulled my finger and face away from her.

She didn't move for a minute, breathing hard through her nose. Finally she spit her panties out and asked, "Does your cumslut taste good?"

I slapped her ass hard one final time and replied, "I want that again for my breakfast in bed prize!" Charlie moaned an agreement, gingerly stepped down from the toilet lid, and smoothed her skirt into place. I motioned to the bulge in my pants and asked, "You want your prize cumslut?"

"Sorry baby, but that wasn't part of the bet," she whispered, then giggled mischievously.

- Chapter 8: Muddy Water -

Hmm, whipped cream on pancakes? That's usually for waffles. My grocery basket was already filled with the essentials - pancake mix, milk, eggs, butter - and now I was contemplating the toppings. Whipped cream on pussy, yum! I snatched the can and tossed it in with the other items. Throughout the morning I tried to temper my expectations of what would happen with Jamie, but given my new life with my new roommates I wasn't going to not buy whipped cream.

As badly as I wanted to, needed to, jerk off last night to relieve the blue balls Charlie left me with, I somehow resisted. Jamie loved getting covered in my cum, I'll save it all for her. After Charlie made sure the coast was clear, we had scooted out the back door of the Park Ave into the alleyway. We strolled down the main street of the university district, chatting and laughing with each other. We stopped for some tacos before Charlie abruptly said she had plans to meet up with a guy for a drink.

A little confused and dejected, "You mean a date?" I asked. I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with Charlie. Her cock sucking was tremendous, her pussy sweet and delectable, but she was fun, easy-going, smart, and we had so much in common.

I could sense Charlie didn't feel great about ditching me as she sheepishly confessed, "Well yeah. It's just a guy from school. I've made up so many excuses to avoid a date with him, but I finally agreed today." I just nodded along as she explained. "I wanted to have fun first and hang out with you." That lifted my spirits a little. She apologized numerous times as we hugged, then we said our goodbyes and I turned towards home.

During the walk home in the brisk night my thoughts transitioned from Charlie to Jamie. I thought about Charlie's meaty pussy lips then compared them to Jamie's petite ones. God I love pussy. Each one is uniquely beautiful. Like snowflakes. My thoughts then dominated by what might happen with Jamie the next morning. Different scenarios played out until I got back to the apartment, and I forced myself into a cold shower, saving my cum for Jamie.

My expectations skyrocketed when I got home from the grocery store, because Tracy and Charlie's bedroom doors were open and they were nowhere to be found. I knew Charlie slept at home the previous night. I'd heard her come in and thought, Fuck that other guy, he's not getting my cumslut's pussy. I went to work cooking pancakes, making way too many for only two people. I sliced up some strawberries and bananas, peeled the seal off the Nutella jar, and was cleaning the pan when I heard Jamie yell from her bedroom. "I want my pancakes! They smell delicious!"

I yelled back, "It's all ready!" while I grabbed the serving tray I'd found in a cabinet, everything placed nicely on it. I turned the knob of her door, "I'm a man of my word. Breakfast in bed."

I pushed the door open and almost dropped the tray. Jamie was laying on her bed, completely naked, legs spread, playing with her clit. "Yum, pancakes for me, but I've got a little snack for you." I grinned, set the tray on her desk, and shut the door. "No, no. Bring me those pancakes daddy." I edged up on the bed on my knees and crawled between her feet. She didn't stop rubbing her clit, her pussy shining wet in the midday sun that filled the room. I placed the tray down on the bed, picked up a slice of strawberry, and brought it to her lips. She gently took it in her mouth and sucked on my fingers. "Thank you daddy. Juicy and sweet."

She pulled her hand from her clit and rubbed her finger tips around my lips. I licked her juices off and agreed, "Juicy and sweet." We alternated between me feeding her fruit and her feeding me her pussy juice.

After almost finishing the slices of fruit, Jamie grabbed a pancake in one hand and the whipped cream can in the other. "Time for the main course." She bathed her pussy in whipped cream, dropped the can, and pushed my head down. "Bon appétit daddy." I couldn't help but chuckle. Jamie was so different from Charlie. Charlie would never boss me around or push my head into her crotch. "What's so funny? Eat!" And with that, Jamie shoved the back of my head onto her mound. Whipped cream squished between her and my face. I began eating it up, slurping her pussy lips into my mouth. Her cream and the whipped cream combined into a luscious flavor. I spent a minute or two lapping and sucking her pussy clean, making sure to run my tongue up her ass crack, over her asshole to get the rivulet of juices and cream. Continuous soft moans escaped her lips while she ate her pancake. Pussy and asshole clean, I turned my attention to her clit. I flicked my tongue over it a few times, Jamie's hips thrusting slightly. It was swollen with arousal. I audibly sipped it between my lips, massaged it with my tongue, and slipped two fingers into her pussy. My fingers slid in smoothly, then her pussy walls contracted around them. She knew how to work her cunt as she would contract and relax her muscles around my fingers while I plunged them in and out. Feeling the ridges inside of her with my fingers made me lust to feel them around my cock. I could feel precum dampening the inside of my boxers. She might be right, I may cum just from tasting her cunt.

Wet sounds emanated from her pussy as I thrust my fingers in and out rapidly. My hand was completely drenched. Her hips thrusting wildly side-to-side and up and down. I sunk my fingers in as deep as they would go, curled the tips upwards, and rocked her back and forth. Firm pressure on her g-spot opened the floodgates and Jamie squirted everywhere. She had thrown the last portion of her pancake away from her at some point and had her hands locked onto her nipples, pulling them hard. All the muscles in her legs, ass, and torso were tensed. Her hips thrust up towards the ceiling, her ass off the bed. "DADDY, DADDY, DADDY!" she repeatedly yelled before collapsing, her body losing all its strength. I lightly rubbed around her pussy until her hands shot down and clasped my hand. "Too much," she exhaled.