Apartment 303

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She beamed, "I don't know yet, but it went great! I wasn't nervous at all thanks to you."

"Ha, anytime!" I returned her wink.

"No really! Besides the obvious release of energy you gave me, I sat in the interview and visualized sitting with you on your bed. I just described my admiration of the company and my passion for the work the way I did with you. So, we'll see what happens, but I'm truly grateful for your help!"

I felt honored and a little bashful. "Well, you're welcome. And I'm sure you'll get the job." Tracy shrugged her shoulders while sipping her smoothie. "So, tell me more. What questions did they ask you?" Tracy walked me through the entire interview. The way she spoke and the manner in which she described everything was captivating. I could imagine her going toe to toe with any anti women's rights lobbyist. I proceeded to ask her what she was majoring in - public policy and urban development. I told her I was majoring in criminology and we had an ardent discussion about socioeconomics, stagnation in political reform, the need for massive mental healthcare funding, and everything in between. Before we knew it the sun had dipped behind the trees and Tracy demanded treating me to dinner as a thank you.

As we walked down the street to a Burmese restaurant, and throughout dinner, our conversation never faltered. She was born and raised in Chicago. Moved out west because she hates the cold. I wholeheartedly agreed, telling her about my one winter working at a Colorado ski resort. We bonded when she confided her mother died when she was young, her father raising her and her brother. My father died when I was young, leaving my mother to raise me and my four sisters. Tracy broke the somber mood with a joke about the only male in my household was named Kelly. We finished dinner by sharing a piece of a traditional sweet rice cake that was almost better than sex... almost.

By the time we left the restaurant it was late and Tracy requested we get a cab home, her feet killing her from wearing heels all day. We hadn't talked about our roommates at all, so while in the cab I asked, "How did you meet Charlie and Jamie?"

"Freshman year. We all lived in Arthur Dorm. It's funny, we're very different from each other, but we became fast friends."

I nodded along, "Yeah, we haven't all spent much time together, but I can tell y'all are tight." Tracy snickered at my use of the word y'all. It wasn't the first time she had that day and I leaned into it, "So, have y'all lived in the apartment together the last two years?"

Snickering again, Tracy replied, "Yup, the three of us and Karen last year," almost gagging on the name as it came out of her mouth.

"Yeah, what was the deal with her? Charlie used the term 'human disaster'."

"Ugh, she was a human disaster! Without going into detail because I might throw up thinking about her, she was a prude, mean, and an annoying bitch. I hate using that word, but she was. She wanted to be the alpha female and hated us for having our fun together."

"Well, I hope I'm not known as the 'human disaster' this time next year."

"Please! Karen never let me fuck her face." I saw the cab driver's eyes shoot to the rearview mirror. Tracy also noticed his gaze in the reflection and chuckled. Lowering her voice she continued, "You're awesome Kelly. I had a wonderful day with you and I know Jamie and Charlie are very satisfied with our living situation." If only Tracy knew how satisfied Jamie and Charlie are.

"So, Karen only lived there last year?"

"Yup, Cammi lived with us sophomore year. She also lived in Arthur Dorm freshman year."

"Was she another human disaster?"

"Oh no, Cammi is awesome! We all wished she hadn't moved out, but she started a side gig and makes bank so she got her own place. Plus, given what she does she needs her privacy." Tracy understood my expression - puzzled and intrigued - so she explained, "She's a webcam model." Her explanation only added to my puzzlement and intrigue. I was about to ask Tracy followup questions, but Tracy continued, "Yeah, she's sexy as fuck... You'd love her. In fact, I'm going to a club with her on Friday. You should come!"

Clubbing with a sexy as fuck webcam model! "I'm in!" I blurted out. Tracy roared with laughter at my enthusiasm.

When we got home Jamie and Charlie were lounging in the living room, mellow music softly played from the record player. They were laying on the couch in their pajamas, their heads on opposite ends with their legs intertwined, each reading their own book. They looked up from their books at our entry and Jamie teased, "Where have you two lovebirds been?"

I fidgeted with uneasiness, not only because of the comment but also because this was the first time all of us had been in the same room together since my first night in the apartment - before any sexual adventures with the roommates. Tracy didn't acknowledge Jamie's barb, answering "Dinner at that amazing Burmese spot on Clark Street."

"Ooo, I love that place," Charlie said. "What's the occasion?"

Tracy plopped down in the loveseat and took off her heels with a sigh of relief, "Kelly helped me prep for my interview, so I took him out as a thank you."

"That's so nice of you Kelly," Charlie lauded me. Turning back to Tracy, she asked, "How'd the interview go? You interviewed with that badass executive director, right?"

As Tracy began recounting her interview I slipped off to the bathroom to do my nightly routine. My face washed, teeth clean, and bladder drained I opened the door to Jamie standing there. "Jeez, you scared me!" After my initial shock I admired how cute she was peering up at me. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun, had no makeup on, and wearing the long tee shirt she slept in. The one she'd intentionally let ride up, showing me her ass and pussy my first night in the apartment.

"I'm sorry, didn't mean to. Just waiting for you to finish so I can get ready for bed."

"I'm off to bed too. Sleep tight," I bid her while making way for her to enter the bathroom.

"Kelly," she said quietly. I turned back to face her, "Sorry for scaring you." She lifted up her shirt showing me her manicured black triangle of pubic hair and her beautiful little tits. I gawked in awe for two seconds before she shut the door in my face. Then I heard her chuckling from inside the bathroom.

On my way to my room I said my goodnights to Charlie and Tracy, who were still chatting in the living room. Once in bed I started to rehash my second ridiculous weekend with the ladies. Another public oral escapade with Charlie... Jamie squirting all over me... Tracy fucking my face... And I think I'm in love with all three of them! I'd managed to not let my mind think about Charlie or Jamie while I was with Tracy, but now alone with my own thoughts I began comparing them. Tracy is so passionate and driven. Charlie is so sweet and wholesome. Jamie is so playful and energetic. I connected deeply with each one, whether that was to family, community, passions, hobbies, literature, sex... They were each different with their sexuality. Tracy likes to take charge, tell me what to do. Charlie is the opposite. She wants me to command her, call her my cumslut. Jamie is a toned down mixture of both. She likes to boss and be bossed around. I enjoyed playing the role each one wanted in the bedroom, or public place in Charlie's case. God damn, they're all so fucking hot too!

I let my imagination go wild and started visualizing all four of us fucking. My cock started to stiffen when a soft knock came at my door. "Come in," I blurted.

Charlie silently slipped into my room and shut the door. Excitement washed over me as I thought, Here for a throat fucking cumslut? Then panic as I realized, The roommates would hear us! Charlie stood by the door with earnest eyes, "I'm sorry I couldn't make you breakfast this morning. I was looking forward to it."

"Oh, don't worry about it. You had to work, I understand."

"Thanks Kelly. I'll make it up to you, I promise. As an apology, here you go." Charlie opened the front of her robe, completely naked underneath. Her breasts were large, but didn't sag, somehow resisting the force of gravity. Her chestnut brown areolas were small, not as small as Jamie's, but small in comparison to the size of her tits. She had a beautiful hourglass figure highlighted by her narrow waist and wide hips. She had a pink gemstone belly button piercing. Her pubic hair was nicely trimmed into a landing strip. My eyes traveled down, finally gazing at her meaty inner lips between her legs. She let my eyes scan every inch of her before closing her robe. "Goodnight Kelly," she said while reaching for the door.

"Goodnight cumslut, " I replied. She quietly giggled, then exited.

With even more motivation, I shut my eyes and returned to visualizing our foursome. After Charlie's little stunt, I knew what all three women's tits, asses, and pussies looked like. I began slowly massaging my cock picturing the three of them lying side-by-side on my bed while I fucked each one in turn, then repeated the process but this time fucking their assholes. When I had picked up speed, pumping hard and about ready to get up to cum in my wastebasket, another soft knock came at my door. I pulled my knees up so my hard-on would be hidden under the blanket and said, "Yes?"

Tracy quietly slipped into my room and shut the door. What the fuck is going on? She had just gotten out of the shower, hair still dripping onto her bare shoulders, towel wrapped around her. "Are you alright?" She asked. "You look a little flushed?"

"I'm good," I spouted. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to thank you again for today. Going for a run with me, our little naughty session in here," she smirked and continued. "The interview help, dinner, all of it!"

"You're welcome. I had a great day too."

"Well, that's all. I'll leave you to it. Goodnight." Tracy then unwrapped her towel and shimmied, her tits jiggling back and forth. She wrapped the towel back around her and left my room. Triple déjà vu! Did they plan that? Are they secretly conspiring together to tease me? The throbbing cock in my hand returned my thoughts to the foursome. My orgasm was fine, but I had to admit to myself that it didn't hold a candle to the orgasm I had earlier that day.

- Chapter 11: I Want To Cum With You -

The second week of classes was nothing like the previous week. The lectures were engaging and the material fascinating. On Monday I was assigned three different papers all due by the end of the week; therefore, I spent every evening in the library. I avoided Charlie's study nook, reiterating to myself that I couldn't get behind on my assignments. After leaving the library Wednesday night I went straight to the campus gym to work out and release all my pent up energy. Sitting in lectures everyday and at a library desk every evening since Monday had knotted all my muscles.

While riding the stationary bike I congratulated myself for focusing on school work and blocking out sexual thoughts of my roommates. It had been years since I was in school but I loved being back in the classroom. My focus on school was assisted by barely seeing the ladies. Charlie stayed at the library past me every night, Jamie worked late and didn't wake before my classes started, and Tracy was up early and out before I got up. The few times I crossed paths with any of them resulted in a quick, "Hi... How are your classes going?... I'm off to class, or work, or bed."

While walking home from the gym I remembered that Jamie was leaving for Hong Kong in the morning. I wasn't sure if I'd see her, so I texted her wishing her a great vacation. She hadn't responded by the time I got home and I understood why as soon as I popped my head into her room. It looked like her closet had thrown up onto the floor. Clothes, shoes, purses, hats... everything was everywhere. A suitcase was open on the bed, but mostly empty. Jamie was digging through her closet, somehow throwing more clothes onto the ground.

"Looks like you're all packed and ready," I chided.

Without pulling her head out of the closet she snapped back, "Don't question my madness!"

I hopped between piles of clothes and took a seat on the edge of the bed. "Can I help in any way?" I peered into the suitcase and chuckled when I saw what she'd already packed. The only items in there were a few sets of bras and panties and a shiny silver vibrator. I picked it up between my thumb and index finger, held it up like it was dangerous, and said, "At least you've already packed the important stuff."

Jamie glanced over her shoulder, "Well, you're not gonna be there to make me cum, so I need an alternative." She stuck out her tongue mockingly then returned to digging through the closet.

I examined the vibrator while asking, "Aren't you only gone for a few days? Why unload all your clothes onto the ground?"

"I'm trying to find my traditional Moon Festival dresses." I found the vibrator's ON button, pushed it, and was surprised at the intensity of its vibrations. No wonder women use these! Jamie continued, now halfway into the closet on her hands and knees, "I only wear them once a year, so they always get lost in here."

"Gotcha," I replied; although, I wasn't fully paying attention to what she said. I was leering at her ass in a pair of plain cotton panties. The vibrator was still buzzing in my hand and I considered placing it between her legs. Jamie found something in the closet and sat down onto her heels, snapping me out of my ruminations. I turned the vibrator off and tossed it back into the suitcase. "I'll leave you to it. Gonna jump in the shower." Jamie just responded by waving her hand.

Tracy got home while I was showering so I knocked on her door to say hi. "Come in!" she bellowed over her music.

She was shuffling around, hanging up her jacket, taking notebooks out of her bag. "Hi Tracy! How you doing?" I asked. She sat on her bed, pulled off one boot, then turned her head towards me ready to respond, but no words came out. She froze, mouth agape, ogling me as I stood there wrapped in a towel around my waist. I smirked, "My eyes are up here Tracy."

Tracy's gaze remained locked onto my bare chest and softly whistled. "That hairy chest... Mmm!" She regained her composure, pulled off the other boot, and said "I'm doing good. Long day, but doing good. How are you?"

"Yeah same... Long day, but I went to the gym and I feel better."

"I'm glad you worked out, but you need to go running with me again."

I scoffed, "Ha, we didn't run together. We left the apartment together, then you ran around the city and I just about died making it up those stairs."

"If you're gonna hang with me you're gonna need to build up that stamina," she teased.

I grinned, but changed the subject worrying Jamie might overhear us, "Speaking of hanging, we still going to that club on Friday?"

"Hells yeah! I'm gonna need to party hard after this week."

"Me too! I'm excited." I fidgeted with my hands slightly and asked, "Is your friend coming? What was her name?"

Tracy snorted with laughter, "Haha, yes she is and I know you remember her name!"

I squirmed at being called out, "Cammi... What can I say, I'm intrigued by meeting a webcam model."

"You're going to love her. We're gonna have a great time!"

"Awesome! Well, I'm going to say bye to Jamie and hit the hay."

"Right, Jamie leaves tomorrow." Tracy popped to her feet. "I'll say bye too."

Jamie's room was still a disaster, but she had miraculously packed her suitcase full. Tracy and I wished her safe travels and bid her goodnight. Jamie thanked us, said goodnight, and went back to cleaning up her room. As Tracy was about to turn into her room I bid her goodnight too. She squeezed my ass and seductively whispered, "Enjoy your night baby. I know I will."

As I crawled between my sheets I pondered Tracy's words. 'Enjoy your night. I know I will'... She's probably rubbing her clit right now thinking that I'm jacking off to her... Hmm, should I jack off to her? I reached between my legs, but wasn't feeling the need to masturbate. It was almost midnight and I was exhausted, so I just turned off my lamp and shut my eyes. Not long after, I heard the front door open and close. Charlie's finally back from the library, was my final thought before I drifted off to sleep.

-

I woke up with a start when I felt my bed jostle. For a second I thought I'd dreamt it, but then a hand slid over my chest. "Shhh, it's just me," Jamie whispered in my ear. She slipped under the covers and pulled herself tight against me. I gave out a soft sigh as her naked body pressed into mine. I lazily caressed her back, pleasured by the feeling of her smooth, warm skin under my fingertips. She sighed with content and gently ran her fingers over my chest and stomach. I was falling back into sleep, enjoying the intimacy of our embrace, when her hand drifted to my crotch. She tenderly massaged my balls and began nibbling on my ear. Her breathing deepened as I began kneading her ass cheeks with my big, strong hand. Her hot bursts of breath vibrated in my ear. Her hand moved up to my rapidly growing cock and began long, slow strokes. Faint moans came out from between both of our lips. I slid my hand between her asscheeks and moved my index fingertip in small circles over her asshole. Long, lustful growls emanated from Jamie's chest and traveled into my ear as she continued sucking my earlobe. She draped her leg over mine, opening herself up to my touch. My fingers inched their way from her asshole to feel her hot wetness. I slowly slid my middle finger into her. Her pussy accepted my finger greedily, then clinched tight around it as I began pushing in and out. We matched the other's pace, gradually increasing velocity. Our hips pumped, adding to the speed at which we fondled one another. I turned my head to finally kiss her luscious lips, but she sat up quickly, threw the blankets off us, and swung her leg over my head.

The moon beamed bright outside the window above my head providing plenty of light for me to see Jamie's beautiful pussy spread open. Her wetness shined with a tranquil blue hue. I admired the view, burning it to my memory. Her soft lips found my cock, kissing it tenderly a few times before wrapping them around it. I had to crane my neck forward to reach her mound due to our size difference, but I did so eagerly. I didn't waste any time, burying my face into her, tasting her sweetness. We both licked, slurped, and sucked madly until my neck ached. Replacing my mouth with my hand I sunk my middle two fingers deep inside her. Her juices ran down my hand to my thumb which I used to rub her clit. As I hooked my fingers into a curl, her mouth popped off my cock, and she grunted deeply. Slight concern crossed my mind that Tracy or Charlie might hear us, but that concern was replaced by my erotic desire for Jamie to squirt on my chest. I pressed hard on her g-spot, but before Jamie gushed she thrust forward, easing the pressure inside her. She looked over her shoulder and whispered, "Too messy daddy, but I have an idea." I nodded with excitement. "Do you have lube?" she asked.

"Yeah, in the drawer," pointing to the bedside table. Jamie leaned back, pinning my face down with her hips. My nose pressed tight to her asshole and I thrust my tongue into her pussy. She wiggled her hips while saying, "I'm going to milk your prostate." My alarmed reply was muffled, the words lost into her cunt. She leaned forward releasing my face, but before I could repeat myself she said, "Trust me daddy."

I'd never had a finger inside my ass, neither my own or someone else's. I'd had a couple women lick my asshole before, which I enjoyed, but never penetration. I trusted Jamie and the look in her eyes filled me with arousal. She smiled wide, her white teeth glowing in the moonlight when I nodded my approval. She grabbed my thighs, lifted, and spread them wide. My heart beat faster when I heard the lube squirt onto her finger. "Relax daddy and start finger fucking me again." As I slid my fingers inside her, I tensed for a second when the cold lube touched my asshole, but easily relaxed at the pleasurable sensation of her working the lube around. "OK daddy," she said under heavy breath while she applied firm pressure to her fingertip. As my asshole took her finger in a centimeter I grunted abruptly. "I'll go slow daddy." For a minute I was frozen in place, my fingers inside her, my eyes shut tight, as Jamie pushed her finger as deep as it could go. "Breathe daddy," she demanded. I exhaled audibly. "Just breathe into the sensations." I did as instructed, focusing past the slight pain to the enjoyable pressure inside my ass. Jamie wasn't touching my cock, but it was rock hard. Her continued pressure on my prostate resulted in the feeling of cumming without actually cumming. It was tantric! I got lost in the pleasure until Jamie reminded me to, "Finger fuck me and rub my clit." I refocused on her pleasure and she responded, "Yes daddy. I want to cum with you."

1...45678...12