Apartment 303

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie laid there panting, her eyes still shut. I reached over and took a pancake, tore off a bite, and ate it, sucking her nectar off my fingers in the process. "Holy shit Kelly, what did you do to me? I've never squirted before," Jamie said without opening her eyes. "Is that what it feels like when you blast your cum everywhere?"

I chuckled while chewing another bite of pancake. "Probably. Spraying you with my cum last week was pretty awesome." I figured I already knew the answer, but I asked anyway, "Can I do that again?"

Jamie's eyes opened at my request. The lust behind her dark irises was intoxicating. She smirked, "That wasn't part of the bet." And there it is... Erotic torturer number one strikes again. "But since you paid your debt, and then some..." Oh please, just say yes! "...I'll wash all my cum off you in the shower." Fucking hell! How are these women finding new ways to torture me?

Jamie joined me in the shower after she ran down to put her bedding in the laundry. She came and squirted so much that it soaked through her comforter onto her sheets. I was still hoping, wishing, praying that Jamie would finish me off in the shower, so I resisted relieving myself before she joined me. She didn't comment on my still rock hard boner when she stepped in. We shuffled around each other so she could get under the water stream. Our height difference resulted in my cock pointing at her tits. She dolloped body wash in her hand and began massaging it onto her chest, then my chest, then vigorously washed her pussy and ass. When she bent forward to suds up her legs, she gave the tip of my boner a little peck. "Oh come on! That's not fair," I scolded.

"I told you that I want you craving my cunt so bad you immediately cum. You didn't cum, so I guess I need to torment you more." My gaze burned a hole through her head, but she just blew me a kiss and continued washing off. We finished the rest of the shower in silence, my boner receded in contempt. As we were toweling off, she broke the silence, "Don't worry daddy. You will not regret being patient." I just shook my head in annoyance.

After getting dressed Jamie suggested we go for a walk on the beach. I happily agreed, knowing a change of scenery would take my mind off of the pain in my balls. We stuffed some drinks and snacks into a backpack and jumped on the lightrail. My bad mood dissipated quickly thanks to Jamie being so upbeat and kind. She was affectionate in a way that took me by surprise. Up to now, including in her bed, she was pushy, sharp around the edges. But throughout our entire beach outing she was holding my hand, looping her arm under mine, or jumping on my back for piggy-back rides. She was so petite I barely noticed when she was there. We walked for hours. Down the beach and up through the park. We talked about where we grew up - she was from New York City, explaining a lot about her temperament. We talked about family - her family was large and very tight-knit, exactly like mine; although, most of her family was still in Hong Kong - her parents immigrated when she was a baby. She said they go back to visit every year for the Moon Festival, which was next weekend, and that she was leaving on Thursday. Jamie knew of a great Chinese restaurant between the park and our apartment, so we meandered towards it, taking our time. Jamie ordered all our food speaking in Cantonese and everything we ate was spectacular.

The hours flew by and before I knew it Jamie looked at her phone and yelped. "It's almost 8. I gotta get to work."

Getting ditched again... that figures. "I didn't realize you had to work tonight."

"I pretended I didn't so I could fully enjoy our day together."

Sighing, "I had a great day with you. I wish it could continue."

Jamie smiled wide, "I had a great day with you too!" My heart fluttered and my cheeks felt hot.

We shared a cab to the Park Ave. It wasn't far from the restaurant, but Jamie was going to be a little late already. Before she closed the door, Jamie leaned back into the cab and whispered, "Your patience will be rewarded daddy." She slammed the door, eliciting a glare from the cabbie, then I had him take me to the apartment.

When I got home Charlie's room was dark and Tracy was listening to music in her room, her door closed. I'd barely seen, let alone talked with Tracy throughout the week, but I was more than happy to not interact. For the second night in a row I felt like I got dumped. My mind was swimming in a pool of confusion and Tracy would only muddy the water more. I quickly rinsed the sand, sweat, and sunscreen off in the shower before happily getting into bed. I practiced my breathing exercise, which helped a little, but my feelings were too intense to truly reset. I'd seen a side of Jamie today that flared the same emotions inside me that Charlie had. I'm falling in love with two women, both of them my roommates. I was excited, but also dreading Charlie making me breakfast in bed in the morning. Jamie made it clear that she wanted to continue fooling around, so I debated whether to stop Charlie if she wanted to fool around in the morning. However, all three women insisted that our sexual escapades were no strings attached. After what seemed like hours staring at the ceiling, lost in thought, I came to the same conclusion as last week: Roommates with benefits. That's what they wanted. I wasn't cheating on anyone. Although this time, my conclusion didn't feel as satisfying. Probably because I haven't nutted all week.

My phone buzzed with a text from Charlie saying she was sorry, that she had to fill in for someone at work in the morning, and needed a rain check for breakfast. She apologized again and ended the text with a kissing emoji. That's when I realized, I haven't even kissed any of these women.

- Chapter 9: Why Am I Not Surprised -

"Come on, you know you want to!" Tracy chided me. "It's a great way to start your day."

"Ugh, fine," I agreed. Tracy clapped her hands in excitement.

I woke up early. Not for any particular reason, my body was just ready to go. Planning to read on the couch, book in hand, I walked into the living room at the same time Tracy did. As usual, she was wearing jogging attire, but was yet to be coated in sweat. I off-handedly made a comment about getting into an exercise habit like her which turned into Tracy inviting me, then goading me into joining her for a run.

As we jogged slowly, warming up our legs, Tracy told me she had an interview at noon and was very nervous. I commented that a job interview on a Sunday was bizarre, to which she explained it was for an internship and the executive director only available this weekend. Tracy steadily picked up the pace and before long I told her to go ahead. She needed to release all her nervous energy and I was slowing her down. "Okay," she consented, "but you have to run all the way to the top of the mosaic stairs at the end of this street." I nodded in agreement, already breathing heavily. "Promise me!" she yelled as her long legs quickly left me in the dust. I cursed the entire time but I ran the whole way up the stairs, then shadow boxed while singing "Eye of the Tiger". A half block from the apartment Tracy caught up to me, slapping me on my ass. Who knows how far she had run. I swore to her I ran the whole way and she earnestly praised me, giving me an ego boost for my accomplishment.

The apartment was empty when we got back. How is it that I'm always alone with one roommate at a time? Tracy gave me the option, "You want to shower first or make breakfast?"

For a second I thought she was implying we shower together. At that point, any of my roommates casually asking me to shower with them seemed par for the course. Not making any assumptions though I flatly responded, "Shower first."

"Cool with me. You want scrambled eggs and toast?" I nodded okay.

Tracy was finishing the last bites of her breakfast when I emerged from my room, clean and dressed. "Sorry, I didn't wait for you. Gotta get ready."

She still had three hours until her interview, but I understood her anxiousness. "No worries, I'll clean up the dishes."

"Thanks boo," she said before shoving a final bite into her mouth and pushing away from the table in one motion. On her way to the bathroom she turned around and asked, "Would you mind doing a mock interview with me after I shower?"

"Of course! No problem," I answered. She backed her way down the hallway silently bowing in appreciation.

Tracy popped her head into my room. Her long, curly hair was quite voluminous after blow drying it. "Hey, you want to do this?" she asked with sympathetic eyes.

I closed my book, putting it on the bedside table, "Yes, I'm happy to help. You want to do it at the kitchen table?"

"Can we do it here? I'll be more relaxed."

"Whatever you want." She stepped into my room wearing just a loose fitting tee shirt and basketball shorts. "Eh, that's not what you're wearing to the interview, right?" raising my eyebrow in judgment.

Tracy plopped down at the end of my bed, her unrestrained breasts jiggling under her shirt, then put one foot up on the bed exactly how she'd done last weekend. "My suit is laid out on my bed. I don't want it to wrinkle."

"Smart," I admitted while sitting up straight. "So, tell me about the internship." Tracy passionately described the non profit, how they were a champion of women's rights and also fighting against discrimination in voting laws and gerrymandering. She expertly described the role the intern would serve within the organization and how it was perfect for her. She was animated and enthusiastic, making strong eye contact. It was easy to assess how much background information she'd gathered and how fervently she wanted the job. She talked for about fifteen minutes straight before I cut in, "Tracy, you're already very well prepared!" Tracy beamed and I continued, "Do you still want me to conduct a mock interview?"

Tracy's expression immediately shifted to uneasiness. "Yeah, I guess so. I know my shit, I just get so nervous during formal interviews."

I nodded in understanding, "Well, maybe this will help." I sat up straighter, putting on an air of professionalism. I cleared my throat and began with a question I'd heard in many interviews, "Tracy, how do you see yourself fitting into this role?" She'd just explained that exact answer to me, so I thought it would ease her into the mock interview process.

Tracy brought her other foot off the ground and sat cross-legged facing me. Her loose fitting shorts opened and I spied the side of her vagina. A strong pump of blood went to my dick and I shifted my hips slightly. Tracy seemed oblivious to her exposure or my slight arousal as she began answering my question. This time, her response was disjointed and her body language lacked confidence. When she concluded, she bristled, "Ugh, see what I mean? I crumble under pressure."

"Yeah," I admitted. "You described it so well the first time, but that was not as crisp. You just need to relax. Be yourself, not an interviewee."

"Ugh, I know," arching her back and staring at the ceiling. Her shirt pressed tight against her chest, her nipples poking into the thin cotton. "My nerves are just tied in knots." Her head came forward and I shot my eyes up from ogling her tits to meet her gaze. I could see the light bulb go off in her head as her pupils dilated. "I have an idea," she stated matter-of-factly.

Feeling on edge having been caught, my words came stumbling out, "W- what'd you have in mind?"

"Kelly," her voice thick with persuasion. "Please get me off." Erotic torturer number three has entered the chat.

"I eh, I don't know Tracy..." Even after everything that had happened with my roommates, and my self realization that I should enjoy those experiences, no guilt necessary, I wanted some boundaries. And Tracy was the last roommate option for ceasing any further sexual activities.

She pleaded hard, "Pleeeeaaasse Kelly! It's strictly professional. Just to help me relax and ace the interview." For the second time that day she said, "Come on, you know you want to!"

That's it, I can't take it anymore. I have to confess. "Tracy, I don't think that's a good idea. I already have something going on..."

She cut me off, her tone direct, "Don't think about it. There's no need to feel awkward or guilty about anything." She pulled her knees up, feet planted wide, and moved the little amount of fabric covering her pussy to the side. I gulped as my mouth began to water. My eyes locked onto her smooth black outer lips, not a hair in sight. Her outer labia slowly began to open revealing her dark pink inner lips. Using her other hand she spread her pussy lips apart with two fingers. There was no request in her words, just facts, "Kelly, let me fuck your face until I cum."

Any previous concerns I had vanished and confidently stated, "That looks tasty." In one quick motion Tracy bound off the end of the bed, grabbed my feet, and dragged my body flat. "Whoa!" is all I could muster.

"I don't have much time," she declared as she ripped her clothes off. She crawled over me, her tits jiggling, but were firm enough to not sag. She had large areolas, their dark color matching the color of her labia. She continued up the bed, gripped the headboard, and planted her feet above my shoulders. As she slowly squatted herself down onto my face I inhaled her mild, musky scent. It wasn't as sweet smelling as the other roommates', but was just as appealing. I latched my hands onto her meaty ass and pulled her mound onto my waiting mouth. I used my strong grip to slide her pussy back and forth along my face, stopping ever so often to suck on her clit or drive my tongue inside her. As her moaning amplified she started taking control. She shifted her hips forward positioning her ass over my mouth and rocked her tight hole across my flat tongue while moaning, "Yes, eat my ass!" Her motions stopped when I stiffened my tongue and pushed it into her asshole. "Mmmm, tongue fuck my ass!" she hissed as she pumped her hips, my tongue pinched between her tight ring of muscles. Another shift of her hips popped my tongue out. "I'm close. Suck on my clit," she commanded. I found her clit with my tongue and sucked it between my lips. Her hips gyrated in quick, sharp thrusts. The headboard rapidly banged against the wall. Spit and pussy juice covered my face. When her orgasm came she pinned my head down onto the bed so hard I couldn't breathe, her body quaking. She wasn't saying words, just moaning noises of ecstasy. Her cum gushed out and streamed down my chin.

She rolled off to the side of my head after the crash of her orgasm ebbed. I gulped in a lungful of air. Neither of us moved or spoke for a minute, just frozen in place catching our breath. She finally broke the silence, "Poor baby, look how hard you are." She leaned forward and rubbed my cock over my pants. "I'm glad eating pussy gets you this turned on."

"Making girls cum is almost as good as cumming myself. Wanna finish me off?"

"Mmm, so bad baby, but I don't have time."

Fucking A! Third time in three days. Why am I not surprised? "Please, it won't take long," I begged.

"You've been so good you deserve to bust." Thank the gods! She grabbed my shirt, hoisting it over my head as I sat up. She pushed me back down while climbing over me then yanked my pants off. My cock sprang out, making a thwapping sound when it slapped back onto my stomach. I interlocked my fingers behind my head, waiting for Tracy to climb back on and finish me off, but she stood at my feet and said, "Start jacking off. I'll be right back."

Heavy footsteps of her running back and forth to her room echoed through the apartment. Her clothes and heels in her hands when she returned. My hand paused it's slow stroking and I opened my mouth to speak, but Tracy cut in first. "Keep jerking while I get dressed." Slight annoyance flashed across my mind, but I was so horny and in need of release so bad that I pushed past the disappointment and resumed stroking. Tracy stepped into and slid her new purple g-string panties up into place. "Mmm, I like watching you caress your hard cock." She threaded her arms into the matching bra. "Yes, baby. Squeeze it tight and speed up." Her eyes were glued onto my motions. Somehow I found it erotic watching her get dressed while she watched me masturbate. She pulled on and buttoned her pants while demanding, "Faster!" She slipped her blouse over her head. "Cum for me baby! Cum all over your chest!" I jerked hard and fast, then gripped my cock tight. "Mmm, please show me your cum baby!"

My vision went white. A hot, tingling sensation surged up and down my body. My hips thrust up. I grunted loud and released all my weekend's worth of sexual frustration out. "Oh fuck yes!" Tracy screamed. Blast after blast of hot cum shot onto my body. I kept stroking until my balls were completely drained. Finally, I sank back onto the bed, my mind and body in a euphoric state. "That's so fucking hot," Tracy said. She walked over, now fully dressed, to the side of the bed, leaned over and slurped some cum off me while holding her hair back. "Yum! Thanks baby. I'll call you after my interview. Wish me luck!" She gathered more cum on her finger and sucked on it as she walked out of my room.

- Chapter 10: Déjà Vu -

I'm a slave to these women... And I think I like it! I welcomed post ejaculation clarity with open arms. Over the previous couple days I'd done mental gymnastics to justify secretly fooling around with my roommates. Having finally relieved myself - with verbal encouragement from Tracy - I gave control of my body over to any and all three of my roommates. They're calling the shots and I'll take whatever they give me. With how hard I'd cum and how good their pussies tasted there was no way I was turning back. Only one issue prevented me from reaching nirvana. What happens if one of them finds out about another? Or others? I didn't dwell on that thought however. This is their game and I'm just playing along.

After I cleaned myself of my own mess and ate lunch I jumped on the lightrail to a part of the city I'd yet to visit. While happily strolling past little boutique shops, no particular destination in mind, Tracy texted me. She said her interview went well and wanted to meet up to tell me all about it. I told her the neighborhood I was in and we agreed to meet at a place that was close to my location.

While I waited for Tracy to arrive, sitting in the sun on the back patio of the coffee house, I was excited to spend some non-sexual time with her. At that point she was the only roommate I didn't really know anything about. I knew about her potential internship, we'd gotten each other off, and she'd slurped up my cum... twice, but that was the extent of our relationship. It was funny, just hours before I tongue fucked her ass and she watched me bust all over myself, but I felt like we were meeting up for a first date.

Holding a clutch purse in one hand and a smoothie in the other she scanned the back patio. She smiled wide when she found me, striding over with a pep in her step. I didn't truly comprehend how good she looked in her suit before, but I did then. It fit her long, lean figure perfectly. She looked professional, powerful, and sexy. After giving me a tight hug and a peck on the cheek I noticed that her purple lipstick was an exact color match to her lingerie I knew she wore under her suit. "I love your lipstick. It's a great color on you," I remarked. She gave me a wink while taking her seat. "So," I transitioned, "How did it go? Did you get the internship?"

1...34567...12