Apartment 303

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short pause where the ladies caught their breath, Tracy declared, "I need to taste that cunt!" Cammi rolled to the side and I swifty yanked Tracy's feet towards me. She gave out a yelp of excitement before Cammi swung her leg over Tracy's head and buried her pussy onto Tracy's face. Cammi rocked her hips back and forth facing me, pulled on her nipples, and Tracy latched her hands onto Cammi's thighs.

I grabbed the camera and filmed them for a minute before I couldn't resist and buried my face between Tracy's legs. The process repeated, except I was slurping, Tracy's moans were muffled, and Cammi was yelling, "Eat my pussy!" I pulled my face away and curled two fingers inside Tracy. I vigorously hit her g-spot and before long Tracy started squirting onto my torso and cock. Cammi exclaimed, "That's so fucking hot! Make her squirt more!" I rapidly rubbed Tracy's clit, inducing more squirting, while she writhed in pleasure, pinned to the bed by Cammi fucking her face. I grabbed the camera just in time to capture Cammi as she screamed, "I'm cummming! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Swallow my cum!"

Cammi fell back, leaning on the headboard. Tracy's face was glistening with Cammi's juices. Another moment's pause, then Cammi leaned over and ferociously licked Tracy's face and inside her mouth. Satisfied with her clean up job, Cammi smirked at me and asked Tracy, "What should we do with him?"

Tracy grinned, "First we should blow him, then I want to fuck his ass until he cums everywhere!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I barked. "I've never done that before."

"You'll love it! She'll be gentle. And I'll take your big fat cock all the way down my throat while she fucks you," Cammi said in her extraordinarily seductive voice.

"Don't you want your pussy fucked by this huge cock?" I asked Cammi while gripping my swollen rod.

Cammi eyed my shaft licking her lips, "Mmm, so bad, but I have to look forward to something for our next time together." Please, sex gods, let there be a next time!

Until a couple days ago I never would've considered getting pegged, but my experience with Jamie enlightened me to the pleasures of ass play. Plus, how could I deny the ladies after the night they'd given me. "OK," is all I answered.

"Fuck yes baby!" Tracy hooted. "Lie down!"

I pointed the camera down as the two of them made out with my cock between their lips, and kept filming when they traded off sucking my cock and balls. After a few minutes, Tracy moved from my balls and started licking my asshole. It was a pleasurable sensation, but also tickled a bit. Cammi audibly popped her mouth off my dick and pulled a strap-on out of the bedside drawer. Tracy sat up and Cammi helped fasten it on. Cammi then grabbed lube from the drawer, spread my knees apart, lifted my balls, and squeezed a generous portion onto my asshole. Cammi went into the drawer one more time and tossed a condom to Tracy. While Tracy was unrolling the condom onto the thankfully slim dildo, Cammi massaged the lube around my asshole. She slowly applied pressure and slipped her middle finger inside me. "Just remember to breathe and relax," she coached as she sunk her finger deeper. By then, Tracy had spread lube up and down the dildo and inched forward. Cammi slid her finger out, then guided the dildo tip in. I grunted loudly and Cammi repeated, "Breathe. Relax." Very slowly the dildo inched deeper and deeper. "Is that deep enough?" Cammi asked. I nodded, feeling firm pressure on my prostate.

"Mmm, this is so fucking hot baby," Tracy encouraged. She began slowly pulling out and pushing in. Pulling out and pushing in. My cock had limped slightly during the insertion process, but returned to rock hard as the dildo repeatedly pressed on my prostate. Cammi started stroking my cock with one hand while using the other to play with Tracy's asshole. Both ladies softly moaned while I grunted loudly. My grunts rose in volume as Tracy continually pumped harder and faster.

When Tracy had picked up to a good pace, in between grunts I yelled, "Suck my cock!" Cammi eagerly took it into her mouth and bobbed on it rapidly. It didn't take long after that for my orgasm to build. I demanded emphatically, "Deepthroat that cock!" Cammi swallowed immediately, pulling my cock deep down. She swallowed again, her throat muscles squeezed me tight. "I'm gonna cum!" Cammi nodded as best she could.

Tracy pounded away and roared, "Give her that cum baby!". With a final grunt I unloaded down Cammi's throat. She swallowed. I burst again. Cammi swallowed. She took my third shot down her throat before she pulled back and emphatically sucked the rest of my cum out of me. Tracy had stopped thrusting her hips and just stared in satisfaction. Cammi slurped off the tip of my cock, went to Tracy, and they sloppily made out. My cum leaked between their mouths, oozed down their chins, and dripped onto Tracy's chest.

- Chapter 14: My Ass Will Be All Yours Soon Enough -

Unlike Thursday morning, I woke up embracing a naked woman. The three of us all fell asleep together. After our ménage à trois we rinsed off and Cammi showed us to her bedroom at the other end of the apartment. There were no cameras, just a normal bedroom that felt lived in. It was cozy, messy, and smelled floral. We all crawled under the covers and drifted off to sleep lovingly holding each other.

Before I opened my eyes, not knowing which woman I was spooning, I lazily caressed her stomach and breasts. She stirred slightly and gently pushed her hips back into me. My morning wood was perfectly placed in between her ass cheeks. I began to thrust slowly eliciting sleepy moans. My eyes fluttered open to see Tracy's wild hair on the pillow. Her hips started pumping up and down, her sleepy moans turned into lustful ones. I brushed her hair away and kissed her neck. Her reaction was the opposite of my desired effect as she rolled away from me. Her eyes shot open to meet mine. "Sorry, I thought you were enjoying that," I said.

"I was but we can't," she shot back at me.

I looked behind me and said, "Cammi's not here but I don't think she'll mind as long as we don't make a mess."

"No, that's not it. I just..." she looked down. "Kelly, I really like you, but we can't have sex."

"I like you too. We don't have to have sex." She returned her kind eyes to mine. "I mean you fucked my ass last night," I said. Holy shit... I got fucked in the ass last night, I thought after the words escaped my mouth. Tracy chuckled at me, but she held her loving gaze. I continued, "But it's cool if you want to take it slow."

She pounced into my arms and I squeezed her tight. "I want to fuck you... Well, I mean I want you to fuck me, but yes I want to take it slow."

"Of course," I assured her. She kissed my cheek, then continued down, kissing my neck, my chest, and eventually kissing my cock. "Well, good morning!" I cheered when she took me fully into her mouth. She bobbed up and down expertly, played with my balls, until I asked, "You want me to cum in your mouth." She hummed her approval and my cock blissfully pulsed. She milked me dry and didn't let a single drop escape.

Cammi wasn't home, but we eventually found her note on the kitchen counter. She wrote that she was sorry to leave, had the best time last night, and to help ourselves to anything. The post script said she'd get us a copy of the video soon.

I whipped us up some breakfast - scrambled eggs, toast, mango slices, coffee and orange juice. Tracy assured me it was fine eating so much. Cammi loved to cook, Tracy explained, and always made elaborate dishes whenever she was over. We lounged around the beautiful apartment chatting until mid-afternoon. Tracy was easy to converse with. She was curious about me, openly discussed herself, she laughed easily and made me laugh often. We didn't discuss the night before at all until we were gathering our things and cleaning up. Tracy was wearing her normal clothes that she had on before getting ready for the club. I eyed the ladies' dresses exactly where they'd dropped them the night before. For a second my mind saw exactly what I'd seen the night before - Cammi and Tracy leering at me naked, lust burning in their eyes. Please sex gods, let that happen again! I swooped the dresses up, "Tracy, here's your dress."

Peering over, "Both of those are Cammi's. Just toss them on her bed."

"You looked great in this last night," holding up the black dress.

"Thanks baby! You looked great when I was pegging you last night!"

Without the eroticism of being in the moment, I felt abashed at the realization I got fucked in the ass. Timidly I replied, "Yeah... That was unexpected. I'm not sure how to feel about it."

Tracy felt my unease and in a comforting tone she said, "Oh baby. Did it feel good?"

"Yes, but painful too. Well... Not painful exactly..."

"It's an uncomfortable pleasure," she interjected.

"Totally! Uncomfortable pleasure," I repeated.

"I get it. I've had anal sex before."

"Really?" My tone thick with intrigue.

Tracy chuckled, "Trust me baby, my ass will be all yours soon enough." Jeez, these women! "Be patient"... "Soon"... "You will be rewarded"... I couldn't complain though. They were all fulfilling my wildest sexual fantasies. However, their teasing, the secrets, them actively avoiding kissing me was driving me mad. I truly adored all of them, inside and outside of the bedroom. Maybe each one is falling for me, just like I'm falling for them? Maybe they're protecting themselves by not kissing me? Maybe they're protecting me from myself?

"What?" I said as I realized Tracy had continued speaking while I was lost in thought.

"Thinking about fucking my tight ass, weren't you?" she grinned. I nodded slightly, not about to share my real thoughts. She continued, "I said, that was the first time I've pegged anyone before."

"And it was enjoyable for you? It's not like you can feel the dildo?"

"Very enjoyable! It's like when I fucked your face. I wasn't touching you but you got a boner. Plus, the strap-on had a dildo that went into me too."

"Oh, I didn't see that part." Tracy smirked, raising her eyebrows. "Honestly though," my tone serious. "I feel a little emasculated now thinking about it."

Tracy shut off the kitchen faucet and walked over to me. She took both of my hands in hers, looked me in the eyes, and compassionately said, "A real man trusts his partner. You trusted me wholeheartedly last night and that is very special to me. You are the best man I've met in a long time," emphasizing the word. "You're strong, yet you allow yourself to be vulnerable. You're passionate and sensitive. You know when to take control and when to cede it." I thought I might cry. Tracy, as she always did, knew just what to say to change the mode for the better. "You're fucking hot when you blast me with your cum, and just as hot with a dildo in your ass."

If there was ever a time for an earth shattering, record breaking, romantic kiss between lovers, that was the time. Our gaze was held captive by our love. Energy flowed from one to the other through our touch. I placed Tracy's hands on my chest. Pulled her close, my hands on her lower back. She bit her lip. I closed my eyes and leaned in. I could feel her breath on my lips. And... she pulled back.

"We can't. I'm sorry Kelly," her voice stained. "We're roommates and I can't fall in lo.." She cut herself off.

I stood there staring at her silently, Tracy still in my arms. She's right. I can't fall in love with her. I'm secretly hooking up with two other women. However, at that moment, I wanted to confess everything. Tell Tracy about Jamie and Charlie. Tell her I would end it with them and only be with her. She'll fucking hate me though. It wasn't just two other women, it was our roommates. I reluctantly released our embrace and agreed, "Roommates... Yeah... That was a bad idea."

-

Sore all over, I gladly fall onto the couch. I had worked out with a ferocity no one else in the gym could match. Blocking out everything besides one more lap... one for rep... one more mile was exactly what I'd needed after parting ways with Tracy.

The remainder of our time in Cammi's apartment was spent in awkward conversation. Both of us knew we'd said too much, and at the same time hadn't said enough. When the kitchen was clean, Cammi's bed made, and linens in the wash, Tracy said she had plans to meet up with some friends. I didn't think that was true, but was more than happy to part ways. I'd needed to be alone. A quick pit stop at home to change, then I rushed off to the gym. I devoured a burrito after, showered, and delighted in the fact I had the apartment to myself.

I didn't want to think about any of my roommates, so I grabbed my book, avoiding Charlie's Untitled. However, I read a few pages but my brain digested none of it. There was no way to avoid thinking about my roommates without the ache and sweat to distract me that I'd had at the gym. I did my breathing exercises while focusing on one question. What do I want? I weighed what I liked most about each roommate. I wrestled with the possibility of picking one roommate but still living with the others. I acknowledged the most probable outcome was that all three would end up hating me. I allowed myself to create a fantasy scenario where all four of us loved and fucked each other in some sort of roommate utopia. As outlandish as that seemed to me, I considered the fact that a few weeks ago I moved in with three complete strangers and now I was regularly cumming with them.

I must've been lying there for hours, my mind going in loops with no conclusion. Thankfully my phone buzzed, throwing me out of my own spiral. It was a text from Charlie asking if I wanted to come to the record shop tomorrow and give her my thoughts on her manuscript. I texted her back saying I'd love to, then went into my room and reopened Untitled.

- Chapter 15: For Daddy -

The next morning I laid in bed rereading the entirety of Untitled. I'd finished it the night before, burning through the pages. It was so captivating I was actually upset when it ended knowing the rest of the story wasn't in existence yet. I'd wanted to reread it so I could provide Charlie with plenty of constructive feedback. About halfway through my reread Charlie knocked on my door. She had pancakes, fresh fruit, and coffee on a tray when she entered. My mind flashed back to breakfast in Jamie's bed. I shook my head, physically tossing my feelings of arousal and guilt off me.

"You're too kind," I greeted her. "You didn't have to do that."

"A bet's a bet. Sorry it took me so long to pay up."

"I wasn't holding it against you."

She smiled, "I know. You fulfilled your debt to Jamie and I wanted to fulfill my debt to you."

Arousal and guilt returned, but I managed to reply, "Debt settled, thank you."

"You're welcome. I gotta get to work, but I'll see you later?"

"Definitely! Rereading it now," I said while pointing at my laptop.

Charlie giggled. "I'm excited. See you soon!"

Having finished both the pancakes and Untitled, I was about to get out of bed when my phone buzzed. I was slightly annoyed to see the WhatsApp icon. I only used WhatsApp for a group thread with my high school buddies and they constantly posted stupid memes and immature jokes. I was about to swipe the notification away, but remembered that I'd silenced that conversation long ago, so I opened the app and saw a new chat titled, For Daddy. Reading those two words sent a pulse of blood between my legs. Jamie's message read, "Thinking about you Daddy," with a picture of her sucking on her metallic vibrator.

As usual, my little head took over the thought process. All mental anguish associated with my roommate dilemma was pushed out of mind. I snapped a selfie while licking an orange slice and sent it to her with the caption, "Can't wait to taste your sweetness."

Jamie's next message read, "It's juicy!" and was accompanied with a closeup photo of her pussy spread open between two fingers. Before I could start typing my reply another message popped up, "Start jacking off in front of your mirror." I instantly jumped out of bed, stripped naked, and opened my closet where the tall, narrow mirror hung on the door. I snapped a photo of myself reflected in the mirror and sent it to her. Then, my phone rang with a video call.

The view on my phone when I answered was perfect. Jamie laid on the ground, phone in hand and pointed at a mirror between her feet. Her legs were lifted, feet planted on the wall next to the mirror. I could see her stomach and back of her hand, and the reflection showed her working the vibrator in and out of herself. I could see her face in the reflection as she stared at her phone screen. Neither of us spoke and I began stroking my semi-hard cock. I quickly became fully engorged and picked up the rate of pumping. With only one hand to masturbate with, her phone in the other hand, she sank the vibrator deep between her folds, left it there, then rubbed her clit. After a minute she went back to working the vibrator in and out. That process repeated numerous times as I watched in lustful awe.

At the conclusion of working her vibrator, she pulled it out, her pussy gaping wide, and sucked her juices off it. Vibrator cleaned, she dropped it and resumed rapidly rubbing her clit. Her pussy steadily leaked juices which flowed over her asshole. Her gaping pussy began contracting and releasing and I knew her orgasm was about to hit. I lowered my phone to hip level so my cock was the central focus in her phone screen. I let my cum backup inside my swollen shaft as long as I could. When Jamie moaned, "Cum for me Daddy," I burst, splattering my mirror with rope after rope of ejaculate. Jamie's eyes were locked tight on her phone, but her hips were bucking wildly. I held my phone steady so Jamie could watch my cum ooze down the mirror. After our orgasms subsided, Jamie said, "Thanks Daddy. See you tonight." She blew me a kiss and ended the call.

- Chapter 16: Was I A Good Cumslut? -

"There's so many good ones in here," I noted while flipping through a record crate. "Steely Dan, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Supertramp..."

"If you want to listen to any of them, the record player is under the register," Charlie offered. I pulled a Stevie Ray Vaughan live album out of the crate and handed it across the counter to her. She dropped the needle on and Stevie's unmistakable guitar riffs started playing throughout the shop. I noticed the only other person in the store start tapping their feet and nodding as they browsed through a crate towards the back. Charlie hopped up and sat on the counter. As usual, she was wearing a sundress and I couldn't help but wonder if she was wearing panties underneath. Jeez, even after mental torture last night, then jerking off with Jamie this morning, I'm still thinking about Charlie's panties.

I resisted the urge to directly ask Charlie about her pantie situation and instead asked, "So, how much more of Untitled have you written?" She gave me a queer look, so I continued, "I gather your book title will not be Untitled?"

Charlie giggled, "Oh no, that's just a placeholder. I've probably written another 2,000 words, but I haven't edited it at all." I nodded along knowing not to ask if I could read anything she hadn't reviewed yet. She bounced up and down a little, "So, tell me! What did you think of it so far?"

"It's so good!" I exclaimed.

Charlie beamed, "You're not just saying that to be nice, are you?"

"Not at all. Honestly, it's a great start!" Her expression focused when I continued, "But I have some notes."

1...678910...12