Apartment 303

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand worked frantically while her finger was slow and deliberate. She laid her chest on my stomach, her tits pressed against me, her back arched, and pussy up in the perfect position for me to pleasure her. Before long her hips started to buck and I knew she was going to cum. She applied more pressure inside my ass and I almost exploded, but held back, wanting to cum with her. "I'm gonna cum daddy," she moaned, then sucked my cock into her mouth. Somehow, my cock engorged more as she twirled her tongue around the head while she kept the pressure on my prostate. I felt her orgasm smash into her when her pussy gripped my fingers tight and her juices gushed out, dripping on my chest. Her orgasm wave rolled through her and into me. Overwhelming pleasure burned inside of me and I erupted blast after blast of cum into her mouth. I heard her gulp down swallow after swallow of cum, but my blasts kept coming. She choked a little, coughed, and some cum escaped her mouth. She regained her composure and sucked and swallowed everything else I could give her. After gently easing her figure out of my ass, she slurped up all the cum that had dripped from her mouth. As soon as she finished, I pulled her hips back and licked her pussy clean. Mini-orgasms shook her body while I lapped up all her wetness. Finally, her moans ceased and her body went limp.

Jamie rolled off, threw the blankets back over us, and we held each other. We were in such a state of ecstasy that we didn't say anything. I stroked Jamie's hair, inhaling her coconut scent, and before long her body jittered slightly when sleep gripped her. Before sleep took me, I allowed myself to delight in the bliss of falling asleep with a woman in my arms. I didn't want to sneak around anymore. I wanted to fall asleep like this every night. But which woman do I want to fall asleep with every night?

- Chapter 12: Friends with Benefits -

Jamie was gone when I woke. I would've thought our midnight tryst was just a dream except for the lingering coconut scent on my pillow, the bottle of lube on the ground, and my tender asshole. I was a bit downtrodden that Jamie wasn't still asleep next to me, but when I went to make breakfast I realized she had already left for the airport. Maybe next time we can snuggle each other the morning after. My thought of next time wasn't even a question. I knew Jamie and I weren't finished. She might be the roommate I truly fall in love with...

Charlie emerged while I was pouring water in the french press. "Good morning! Coffee?" I greeted her.

"You're chipper this morning... You sleep well?" She said through a yawn.

"Yeah, you?"

"Not really," she yawned again. Fuck, did she hear us last night? "I tossed and turned worrying about my creative writing project."

"Yeah, I have three papers due tomorrow, but I'm sure mine are all easier than yours. What's the project?"

"The first ten thousand words of my manuscript are due next week."

I pushed the filter down on the french press. "What's it about?" I asked as I poured two cups and handed one to her.

She inhaled the rich coffee aroma, took a sip, and the enjoyment of having her first jolt of caffeine showed in her posture. "Well, my hope is that it's the start of a fantasy novel. I have a good outline for the story. At least I think it's good."

"I'm sure it's great!" trying to fill her with confidence. It didn't work.

She scowled at me, "You know nothing about it."

"Well, let me read it!" trying again to exude positivity. It worked this time.

"Really? You want to read it?" she said enthusiastically.

"Of course! You have great taste in literature, so I'm sure it's great!"

She blushed a little, "Thanks Kelly. You're such a sweetheart. I'll email it to you today."

"Anything for my cumslut," I replied. Charlie giggled, her cheeks rosy red.

-

Thursday flew by. If I wasn't in class I was working on my assignments in the library, or the campus coffee shop, or in the hallway waiting for my next class. Charlie's email, with her incomplete novel attached, pinged my phone around lunchtime, but I avoided opening it. I knew once I started reading her work I would neglect my own. I toiled in the library until after midnight, pushing through exhaustion, malaise, boredom, and frustration. My brain was devoid of thought until I woke Friday morning. My hard work the night before paid off though, because I'd finished all my work and only had to proofread the papers before submitting them.

After class, I hit the gym, showered, and made myself dinner. I opened Charlie's novel and began reading while I ate. It was titled, Untitled, which I figured was a placeholder, but thought that would be a cheeky book title. Her story began with a great hook - a shadow cult had stolen a jewel that was prophesied to end the realms of men. The language she used and her rich descriptions built a tactile world, and the first few characters were intriguing and mysterious. I'd just about finished the first chapter, my dinner plate scraped clean, when Tracy texted me. She was at Cammi's place getting ready for the evening, and asked if meeting them at the club in an hour was good for me. I agreed and reluctantly closed my laptop. The remainder of Untitled will have to wait until tomorrow.

Being so busy I'd somewhat forgotten about Cammi over the last few days, but my anticipation grew rapidly while I cleaned up the kitchen and got dressed for the club. Be cool, don't barrage her with questions about being a webcam model. With a spritz of cologne, I gave myself a final once-over in the mirror, then headed out to catch the train downtown.

If there wasn't a queue of women in mini-dresses and men with too much hair gel I might have walked right past The Pantheon. There were no flashing neon signs or Hollywood searchlights beaming up into the sky. I didn't even see the name of the club anywhere on the building, just a couple of bouncers and the classic red velvet rope. Tracy and Cammi weren't in the queue, so I stood off to the side and texted Tracy. I eavesdropped fragments of conversations as the people in line slowly moved past me. I overheard bros bragging about all the "chicks" they were going to "smash", girls either complaining about or praising the type of guys that frequented The Pantheon, friends discussing what type and the amount of drugs they brought, and of course the people next to the drug holders asking if they could have any of said drugs. Ten minutes of standing there, no response from Tracy, I was getting impatient. I reached for my phone to call Tracy but I heard someone call out my name.

"Kelly! That you?" I turned and spotted Antonio at the end of the queue. Antonio was in most of my classes, also majoring in criminology, and we formed a loose friendship. He was also an older freshman so we had naturally gravitated to each other. I liked him well enough - he was friendly, smart, and outgoing - but something about him seemed fake... Like he was trying too hard to be cool.

I waved to him and walked down the line. "Hey Antonio, how's it going?" I asked while returning the fist bump he offered.

"Great man! I'm ready to party after this week!" He had a huge smile on his face and bounced side-to-side on the balls of his feet, clearly ready to dance his week away.

"Ha, I hear you!"

He turned towards the two guys next to him, "Kelly, these are my homies Carlos and Pete." Carlos looked similar to Antonio - short stature but muscular, with gelled spiky black hair - while Pete was long and lanky, not as tall as me, with red hair, also gelled and spiky.

"Good to meet you guys," I greeted them.

They both pleasantly returned my greeting, then went back to their side conversation. "Lots of hot chicas here tonight," Antonio said while his eyes scanned around him. "I'm gonna dance with all of them!"

Chuckling, I said, "I love your confidence Antonio!"

"Yeah man! Positivity begets positivity." Right on cue he locked eyes with a cute blond girl walking past and declared, "Your first drink is on me beautiful." She giggled and blew him a kiss. "See man, I don't lie," he boasted.

Just then Carlos blurted, "No fucking way... That's Camilla Roads." He was wide-eyed staring down the sidewalk behind me. As I was turning to find who he was in a tizzy over, Carlos continued, "She's the sexiest fucking cam girl ever!" Carlos' words clicked in my brain right as I spotted Tracy and the beautiful woman next to her that could only be Cammi. Tracy saw me and as they approached Carlos stuttered, "Oh f-fuck. She's c- coming towards us."

The two ladies looked incredible. Tracy wore a form-fitting designer black dress. It stopped short of her knees with a slit up her right thigh. There were two unequal horizontal slits on the left, the small one just above her hip, the larger one above exposing her toned abs. Her left shoulder and arm were bare, but the right was covered in a sleeve. Just a hint of cleavage showed above the top of the dress, which hugged her breasts tightly. Her long, sculpted legs were accentuated by black high heels with thin straps that wrapped around her ankles three times. Her hair was voluminous and wild, and her large, gold, hoop earrings glinted through her hair.

Cammi was shorter than Tracy, but not as short as Jamie. She wore a flashy lavender dress that only reached her upper thighs. Her dark Latina complexion popped against the lavender. The dress was held up by thin spaghetti straps tied in bows atop her shoulders. Two slits ran down either side, from her armpits to her hips. The front and back were tied together across her ribs by spaghetti straps. The form of the dress and the straps accentuated her slim, elegant figure, and left little to the imagination. The shape of her legs were softer, more delicate than Tracy's, and ended in matching lavender high heels. Her dark hair was straight, parted just off center, and pulled back into a tight ponytail. Flashy gemstone earrings hung down to her jawline, drawing attention to her long neck. Tracy and Cammi were objectively the hottest, sexiest, mouth watering women I'd seen all night.

Before the ladies reached us Tracy waved, calling out my name. "You know them," Carlos said in disbelief.

"Tracy's my roommate," I replied, not taking my eyes off the ladies. "Never met Cammi before."

Just before the ladies were in earshot, Carlos muttered, "Lucky fuck."

"Hi Tracy!" I leaned in and hugged her tight. She gave a light peck on my cheek. I turned, but didn't initiate a hug, "You must be Cammi. I'm Kelly. Pleasure to meet you." Cammi stepped in close and embraced me. I would've had to stoop to hug her in a platonic way, but Cammi was quick and held me tight around my chest. Even in heels the top of her head only reached my nose. Her hair smelled tropical, reminding me of Jamie. Her tight embrace and my olfactory memory sent a pulse of blood to my dick, but if Cammi felt anything she didn't let on. An "ah-hmm" came from behind me. Releasing the embrace I said, "This is my friend Antonio and his buddies Carlos and Pete." The ladies glanced at them briefly saying hello.

Before any of the guys could say anything Tracy, very clearly to me only, stated, "We're going to have a cocktail first at the fancy hotel bar around the corner. Let's go," she grabbed my hand and started walking. "We'll see you boys later," she shot back over her shoulder.

The guys' expressions were all identical - a mixture of excitement and disappointment. I raised my eyebrows to them, smiling, and said, "We'll see you inside." They didn't respond, just stood there mouths agape.

Tracy wasn't lying, it was a fancy bar. We sat in comfy lounge chairs around a small glass table on the far side of the bar from the piano player. He played the typical dulcet cocktail bar music. When the waiter came over the ladies both ordered vodka martinis. I, however, wanted to appear manly, so I ordered a scotch neat. As the waiter left the ladies gave me snooty looks. "What?" I asked.

Cammi, in a fake deep voice, aped, "Scotch... Neat." Then they both cackled. I returned their laugh mockingly. "So Kelly," Cammi transitioned. "Tracy's told me great things about you."

I glanced over to Tracy. She was looking at me seductively, which caught me a little off guard. Does Cammi know about us? "Well, Tracy's very kind, but I've got skeletons in my closet." Women like a man of mystery... right?

"Don't let him fool you Cammi, he's a sweetheart," Tracy praised.

"I like sweethearts," Cammi said earnestly, peering into my eyes. "I'm surrounded by immature creeps most of the time. Like your friends back there. Just ogling, not able to speak."

Defensively I said, "I've only known Antonio a couple weeks, and just met the other two."

"Oh no, I'm not comparing you with them. It's just, I can always tell when guys know what I do." I tried to put on an air of ignorance, but Cammi waved me off. "Don't feign like you don't know. Tracy told me she told you." I opened my mouth to say... I don't know what exactly, but Cammi continued, "I don't care that she told you. I love what I do. I'm a very sexual person and I'm fucking hot!"

The waiter came back with our drinks just in time to hear Cammi's statement. He was flustered, avoided looking at Cammi, and quickly scuttled off. We all laughed at his expense. I brought the conversation back, "If I may ask, how'd you get into your line of work?" I wanted to agree with Cammi, tell her she was fucking hot, but I didn't want to offend Tracy. I didn't know what Tracy and I were, exactly. Or what I was with any of my roommates. But I wasn't about to blatantly hit on Tracy's friend in front of her.

"One word answer... money," Cammi explained. "I had loads of student loans and hated waiting tables. I figured if douchebags were going to drool all over me, why not let them drool with a screen separating us rather than them grabbing my ass as I cleared their table."

"Good for you." I raised my drink and toasted, "Fuck the douchebags. Bleed 'em for all they got!" The ladies hooted and clinked our glasses together. The strong, smoky scotch immediately gave me a shot of brassiness. "I've never seen your show..."

"She's amazing," Tracy interceded. Tracy's seen it. That's interesting...

I continued, "... but I assume you show... everything." Cammi nodded while sipping her martini. "So, is it awkward or embarrassing?"

Cammi shook her head while swallowing. "No... not anymore. I know there are lots of people watching me, but really I'm just alone in my apartment, so I'm very comfortable." She took another sip while turning to Tracy. "Well, most of the time I'm alone." Tracy gave her a smoldering look.

I almost choked on my drink, then blurted out without really thinking first, "You two do shows together?"

They both giggled, then Tracy clarified, "Just a couple of times." Shock and intrigue was written all over my face. Tracy leered at me, "It was merely some naughty fun between friends."

"Ah, I see. You're friends with benefits..." I leered back at Tracy. She gave me a little wink.

- Chapter 13: Will You Film Us Fucking? -

"Hi Steve," Cammi flirted. I laughed to myself thinking about Charlie's dildo.

"Hey Cammi," the bouncer replied in a deep voice matching his humongous stature. "Come on in."

We only had one drink at the hotel bar. Our conversation shifted away from Cammi's job, but the strong flirtations continued throughout. There was an even longer queue when we arrived back at the club, but Cammi led us to the front, where Steve let us in. A wall of sound hit us as soon as we rounded the first hallway. The dance floor and bar were shoulder to shoulder, but Cammi gestured for us to follow her. We maneuvered up the stairs to one of the VIP tables perched above the bar. A bottle of vodka was chilling in an ice bucket on the small table, mixers and glasses next to it. "This is great, thank you!" I yelled over the thumping electronic music.

Cammi grabbed my shirt collar, pulling my head down, and whispered in my ear, "The night has only just begun!" Then she pulled my head into her, kissing me passionately. I sank into her soft lips, but before I knew it she pushed away, turned, and started dancing. Panic struck me and I turned to Tracy with a look of guilt. She was smiling wide then blew me a kiss. What on Earth does my night have in store?

For hours we danced and drank. At one point I spotted Antonio dancing with the girl he'd hit on outside the club. They were grinding on each other hard. Positivity begets positivity! I raised my glass in congratulations towards him even though he wasn't looking at me. Throughout the night the three of us danced with each other. Tracy and Cammi groped and kissed each other, one of them would rub their ass into my crotch, then the other would, or both would grind their pussies on my thighs at the same time. The ladies constantly kissed and licked each other, but I only received the one kiss from Cammi. However, I groped their tits, their asses, both over and under their dresses. They rubbed my cock over my pants and at one point late in the night Tracy shoved her hand into my pants and massaged my cock while making out with Cammi. Right after that Cammi said it was time to go. The club was still full and wasn't closing for hours, but I was happy to leave and find out what the rest of my night had in store.

-

I was awestruck when I entered Cammi's apartment. It was modern and elegant. There were floor to ceiling windows throughout, providing an incredible view of downtown. Standing at the window watching the tiny lights of cars zooming around 40 floors below Cammi said, "Ugh, I'm so sweaty. Let's take a shower."

I turned around to find both of them leering at me. Their dresses were on the ground, tits out, with one hand on the other's ass. Cammi's tits were the same size as Tracy's, but with smaller areolas. All four nipples were hard and pointing right at me. I lifted my shirt over my head and confidently stated, "Lead the way."

The shower was more than spacious enough for all three of us to fit. The large rain showerhead cascaded warm water onto us as we took turns, two of us at a time, rubbing body wash onto the third. Hands massaged breasts, abs, necks, backs, asses, pussies and cock. My fingers slipped into Tracy. Hers into Cammi. Then Cammi's into Tracy and mine into Cammi. Thoroughly clean and exceedingly horny, Cammi shut off the water and peered up to me. "Kelly, will you film us fucking?" she said in quite possibly the most seductive voice I'd ever heard.

"Hells yes I will!", I exclaimed

"Mmm, thank you baby," Tracy said as she continued stroking my raging boner.

Wrapped in towels we followed Cammi into a bedroom. There were two cameras on tripods, one at the end of the bed, one on the side, and another camera mounted on the ceiling above the bed. The cameras made the situation concrete and I asked, "Are you putting this on your channel?"

Cammi opened the closet door, grabbed some items, and closed the door. "If you don't want to be on camera we can just use the handheld," she explained while handing me a camera. "I won't turn the other ones on. But if we use all the cameras I promise your identity will be safe," and handed Tracy and I lace eye masks straight out of Eyes Wide Shut.

"This is what I've worn before," Tracy said as she put on her mask.

"When in Rome," I grinned and put on my mask.

"Yeeeee!" both of them squealed in unison. Cammi then turned each camera on, pushed Tracy onto the bed and said "Action!"

I held my camera close to Cammi's pussy as she crawled onto the bed. She was waxed bare, had slightly brown inner pussy lips barely slipping out from her plump outer lips. Her ass was generous for her petite size, but just as firm as Tracy's. The heart shape of her ass, hips and thighs was absolutely perfect. Cammi gently spread Tracy's legs and kissed up and down her thighs. Cammi spread her knees apart, opening her whole pussy for the camera. I heard Cammi begin to slurp and lick Tracy's wetness. I took my free hand and softly caressed Cammi's ass, my hand visible in my camera view finder. Cammi's slurping accelerated, Tracy moaned deeply, and I slid two fingers inside Cammi's tight pink walls. I used my thumb to massage her clit the same way I'd done to Jamie two nights prior. What world am I living in? flashed across my mind at the realization this was the second time, with a second woman, I was finger fucking the same way. Knowing there were other cameras to capture the action, I set mine down and licked Cammi's asshole. Cammi gave a muffled "yeep" from between Tracy's legs when my tongue slid over her tight, puckered hole. Then muffled moans of pleasure. Tracy, meanwhile, was steadily moaning loudly in between yelling out "Yes!" and "Eat my pussy!" Orgasms are contagious because just after Tracy yelled, "Fuck! Fuuucccck! I'm cummmming!" I could feel Cammi cum around my fingers.

1...56789...12