Aphrodisiac Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of Aphrodisiac.
1.3k words
3.29
6.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day while fucking, you continue your white slut training for Courtney. "I used to think all that ' white woman want to be dominated' stuff was racist bullshit until I started fucking you. I see now how you need it. You need my indian cock. And you need me to fuck you. And all the sadness you feel, the depression, the lack of meaning to life -- it's just you acting out for not getting enough coloured cock stuffed into your white cunt. Giving yourself to me--spreading your legs and begging to be fucked hard--that's the key to your happiness."

"I really love it when you make yourself look sexy. I know that it'd make you feel sexier and happier to wear makeup that highlights your features, to spend more time on your hair, to wear heels and shorter skirts to show off your long legs, and to show more cleavage. Your white tits are so firm you could even go braless and wear some dresses that tease some sideboob."

"I want to look so sexy for you, Ashley," Courtney mews.

"One of the slutty things I love about you, Courtney, is how you get wet at the thought of my indian cock. You start dripping when I pull it out of my pants. You're such a wet, horny white slut."

"I am such a horny white slut. I cannot get enough of your indian cock." You can feel Courtney get wetter as she tells you this.

"It's so hot that when you get jealous, when you see me looking at another white girl, you just get more determined to show me that you're the only white girl I need."

"Courtney, your tits are the absolute best. They're so soft and round. They are the perfect size. I love how sensitive your red nipples are, you could probably come just by me rubbing and teasing them. You love it when I suck on your tits, don't you? And when I pull your nipples with my teeth? That makes you so wet."

"One of the sluttiest things about you is how quickly you come. Some white woman can't get off with a man at all, but you come almost as soon as an darker skinned cock is shoved into your hole -- probably into any hole. You get so excited sucking cock I bet that you could come just doing that."

"You're making me cum right now, Ashley," she tells you, and then you feel her white pussy start to quiver around your indian cock, the tell-tale sign that she is almost there. Then her whole body shakes and she moans your name as she cums on your indian cock.

"Do you know how hot it is that you can't get enough of my indian cum, Courtney? I know you think it's the most delicious thing you've ever tasted. I know you hunger for it. I love when we are fucking and I'm about to come so you get down to my indian cock so you can take me in your mouth. You love to play with my cum and roll it around with your tongue and savor it. And you know I love to see it all messy and dripping down your face like a porn star. Plus you know how good it is for your white skin so of course you want to rub it in. And not wash it off before going to work."

And then you do cum all over her white face and your fantasy has become reality - as you watch her slide the cum that hit her chin to her mouth with your finger and greedily devour all of your cum.

-

Over the next few weeks, you make sure things stay very interesting with your sex life. You finally can act out the ideas of your perverted mind.

You bring a prop to your next sex sessions, a cucumber.

You hand the cucumber to your now always horny and extremely slutty white wife, Courtney, "I want you to imagine my indian cock inside of you. In the future, I want you to take whatever you have at your disposal, a beer bottle, hairbrush, cucumber, or even just four of your fingers and remind your pussy what it feels like to be fucked by my large dark cock."

Courtney lines the large cucumber up to white her pussy. "Close your eyes and focus on the feeling of this substitute cock filling you up. Let it satisfy your needs and mine. I'm so fucking hard right now thinking about you sliding a large, hard cucumber in and out of your soaking wet pussy, but when you're doing it I want you to be thinking of my indian cock."

Courtney slides the cucumber deep in her pussy.

Courtney has never sent you a nude photo before and she's certainly never let you film any of your sexual activities. When you've texted her dick shots before she's just replied with emojis.

But now that Courtney will seemingly do whatever you want you decide to start saving this moment for later viewing and take out your phone.

When Courtney sees that you're filming her sliding the cucumber in and out of her white pussy she tries to tell you to stop, but you reassure her it's what she wants and that she should just spread her legs wider and keep fucking herself.

"That's it court. Practice fucking yourself for when I'm not around. I know you're so horny you can't get through the work day without cumming, so show me what you're gonna do when I'm not around. Rub your clit with one hand while you hold that hard cucumber with the other."

"I want you to imagine my indian cock inside of you. When you are alone or in the bathroom at work I want you to take whatever you have at your disposal, a beer bottle, hairbrush, cucumber, or even just four of your fingers and remind your pussy what it feels like to be fucked by my large indian cock."

"Close your eyes and focus on the feeling of this substitute cock filling you up. Let it satisfy your needs and mine. I'm so fucking hard right now watching you sliding that long cucumber in and out of your soaking wet white pussy, but I want you to be thinking of my indian cock."Courtney appears to be in another world - she's following your every command.

You keep encouraging her, "Fuck yourself harder, Courtney. And know that you're doing it for me. When you touch yourself, always picture me there, on top of you. Feel my indian skin against yours. Feel my weight on top of you, holding you. Hear my breath grow more rapid. Know that I cannot hold myself back and need to fuck you hard."

"Long for me to cum inside you and flood your pussy with my indian, hot cum. Use this longing to cum yourself. I want you to cum on my substitute cock. Let yourself go, moan as if I could hear you, quiver as if I could feel you. Cum hard. Cum for your husband, your lover, your master."

Courtney begins to cum for you, oblivious to the camera.

You have been jerking yourself off with one hand while you held the camera with the other. Courtney's orgasm was what you needed to push yourself over the edge. Still filming you walk right up to Courtney, who is now laying on her back exhausted and without warning you unload a torrent of cum on Courtney's face.

Courtney jumps in surprise, but you have a couple shots of cum left and you shoot some right into her open mouth.

"You love my indian cum, baby," you remind Courtney. "You love every job of it."