All Comments on 'Aphrodite's Box'

by charmingcharles2896

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sub_KittenSub_Kittenover 5 years ago
Damn

Yeah that's all I can say. Great story!!

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 5 years ago
Wow!

A real step-up in ambition for you! I miss the mommy stuff, and the anal stuff isn't exactly for me, but there's a real commitment here to original storytelling. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great,, please more... continue...!

Awesome, now continue your awesome work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Expamd

Please expand on the viewpoint you kept in mind as you write; and express sexual enjoyment/focus/fascination. Objective contexts are superfluous for erotic writing, even when character interaction is paramount. Thank you for sharing? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely awesome! Especially...

Absolutely awesome! Especially the fact that it was about Female control / domination without inherent hate, humiliation and meanness. I really, really enjoyed the aspect of her being in the box with him sharing his adventure / state / condition and egging him on with enticement and encouragement. Particularly in the scenes where she is directing his attention to fantasy-worthy females and lustily describing their attributes to him and fueling his masturbatory fantasies while she was in control of his actual sensations and reactions. A very, very delightful juxtaposition.

I have always enjoyed the idea of breaching the masturbatory "fourth wall" between the character(s) in the story and the author-- which in this case was slightly different as she was his captor, but still very much the same general feeling of the situation. I especially like the aspect that she is "along for the ride", talking in his ear and (gently) enjoying his predicament and controlling his situation. I wish I could give you TEN stars for this story. PLEASE CONTINUE.

Danno_64Danno_64about 5 years ago
HOLY CRAP...

Best story I have read so far! I sure hope you continue this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Part 2???

Will you ever continue this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a part two where the agent is in the box.

xyz1562xyz1562about 1 year ago

Meinen Glückwunsch, eine äußerst gut (und sehr geil) geschriebene Geschichte, die nach einer Fortsetzung lechzt. Sie hat sehr genau meine Empfindung von einer anregenden Geschichte getroffen. Diese Art von weiblicher Dominanz ist so erschreckend nachvollziehbar be- und geschrieben worden.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos9 months ago

Quite a bit excessive.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story is really really good. I love the entire torment on poor Senator Kirkwood, the milking and the public humiliation. I also love the threat on the agent's husband.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Apsalutly awesome, keep up the great WRITING,,,,,,,,,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous