Aphrodite's Kiss Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Rura, Neal, Andrew, gang-bang Jessica and make her feel every last stroke, you hear me?” I told those three to share Andrew’s wife, knowing how much they would all enjoy that action, especially Jessica herself.

“Ass, please, honey!” Jessica urged her husband, “Rura in my twat, Neal in my mouth!”

While Marlena and Neha tickled and licked Mom all over, I let three women use me as they pleased. The number turned into five once Michelle and Missy got into it, even sucking my balls to add to the fun. It was soon six, as Samantha Cohen insisted on her turns, too. They each did everything that they could think of to please and satisfy me, focusing desperately on my satisfaction, like some kind of porn harem fantasy. To be fair, I did have a harem now, didn’t I?

“At least one spurt in each of us, please! Maybe two or even three?” Becca urged me as Kara licked my taint right then in a gesture of support.

“Which hole?” I asked them, each woman indicating her ass now as they took turns riding me with their bottoms at last.

Pretty soon, we all slumped, even as the six cuties collected their ropes of hot jizz deep in their butts and took turns licking my cock in gratitude. This left me wide open for the men, and let’s just say that they didn’t go that gentle with me, either. The male members of my harem briefly took command, passing me among them and sharing my ass as much as they wished, not that I objected at all. By the time that Ernie and Eddie came up my bunghole, I was a hot mess, but nobody minded at all.

“Sorry, Master, it was just your turn to get fucked and we knew that you’d love it ... Consider it our thanks for adding us to the harem, too!” Lewis explained as he spooned me and I did the same to Madeira, she to Mom.

I was soon buried in Madeira’s new cunt from the side and fucked her for several minutes before we heard a cough.

“Well, what about us?” said the spokeswoman for the group that Mom had captured and brought to me.

It was Raylene, one of my favorite porn stars, and she had her hand on the ass of Inari Vachs while Lindsay Lohan winked at me from behind them. Suddenly, and not surprisingly, given that I was increasingly divine, I had a second wind.

“Line up, ladies. I’m going to fuck each of you turns, and once I’m done, the men that I handpick will get to use your holes. Oh, and each of you must orally pleasure the woman that I assign to you in every way possible. But first, Mom and I are going to kiss each of you on the bottom,” I said as I spent myself inside Madeira’s slippery snatch at last.

“What about me?” Freddie Prinze, Jr. asked me as I planted a kiss on the buttocks of his wife, Sarah Michelle Gellar.

“Fuck Mom and make her scream your name!” I told him with a kiss of his own that tasted of his wife’s ass.

“Alright, honey, now you’re mine, Mister!” Mom warned Freddie as she pushed him to the ground, “you’re gonna get it good!”

12