Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenni's eyes fluttered as she looked up and out the closest window. They'd already slept the day away and only had the one meal. Before she could protest, Walker had disrobed and he'd brought his hard cock up to her slit while she was still laying on her side in a half-ball. "OOOooohhhhh," Jenni groaned and shuddered as he dragged the head of his cock back and forth along her wet sex. She was sensitive after the orgasm. Then she was rolling her eyes while moaning long and deep as he slowly plunged his cock into her.

Walker reached down to play with her left breast as he just held himself inside of her pussy. Jenni clamped down on his cock in an effort to goad him into moving. He did; driving into her just once before relaxing, making her arch her back and moan again. She tried to open her legs and roll to her back but he slapped her ankle down and told her to stay on her side. Walker then pumped his hips in slow, deliberate motions while resuming his playing with her breast.

Jenni went from moaning to crying out every time he plowed into her. She turned her head slightly to put her mouth into the covers to muffle her own voice. It was more out of habit and her dark, dirty secret to the fact that she'd been turned on every time Shepard had either gagged her or forced her to be silent in some way. In order to amplify the effect for her, she started grabbing at Walker's hand to try and bring up to her mouth. He tried slapping her hands away so that he could continue playing with her tit until she grabbed his hand with both of hers to bring it up to her mouth.

"Ah," Walker finally got the idea and clamped his hands over her lips. She let out another deep, guttural moan once his hand was in place. Now she felt totally vulnerable to his whims and was letting herself go now. Part of her wondered what was wrong with her but she kicked that voice into the deep parts of her brain and told it to shut up while she just enjoyed the moment.

Then she was squealing underneath of Walker's hand as she hit her second orgasm in a short period of time. Her body tensed and shuddered as the climax coursed through her. Her arms and legs quivered and her torso shook as the pleasure washed though her and suddenly ebbed before she went limp underneath of him. Walker leaned over to pet her while kissing her on the side of the head. "Good girl," he said in a smooth voice. Jenni hummed her contentment.

After letting her recover for a moment, Walker pulled out of her, took her by the hand, and led her to the bathroom. Jenni was walking bowlegged, her body still throbbing all over with that 'well-fucked' feeling that she got after a good orgasm. She was also a bit loopy as her mind was fighting the pleasure fog that came with it. Walker got the warm water going in the shower and pulled her in. Immediately he spun her in place and pinned her against the wall, pressing his body against hers. She melted into his passionate kiss and was still feeling conflicted. Her mind told her that she wanted to run back home but her body told her that she wanted to stay here.

Just like before when she was at the Farm, when Walker got her to have another screaming orgasm, she wasn't sure that she cared.

***

CHAPTER 17:

Two months later, it was just another day in Gateway. The original town's name had been lost to the sands of time and everyone now just called the place Gateway as it was the last town that people came across before heading into the Rockies. It was located about a good day's journey due north from where The Farm was at. Jenni was in the Retributionist's main warehouse doing inventory. True to his word; Walker put her to work the day after she'd been rescued from The Farm.

Much to Jenni's surprise, the work was satisfying as she was back within her element and her coworkers, other women slaves from around town, were friendly. The problem was that her heart still ached as something was missing. She'd been gone from home... the Republic... for nearly half a year now and she was certain that her family has already given her up for dead. The caravan that she'd been with must've certainly made it back through the mountain trails by now only to get back and face her father's wrath.

She had to admit to herself that at this point she wasn't sure what she wanted. She didn't know if she wanted to go, she didn't know if she wanted to stay... she just didn't know. That, more than anything else, was what was eating at her.

Looking up when the town's whistle blew to signify the end of the work day, Jenni saw that night was falling. She placed her clipboard aside, slipped on her sandals, donned her sun hat, and walked back to Walker's house. She still had trouble thinking of the place as home, especially when she was being kept as a slave and not allowed any clothing other than the hat and shoes to move to and from work. Walker would be back soon. He'd been out on patrol duty every day for the past week.

Settling back into her routine was familiar and scary all at the same time. Much like she'd done with Shepard; she took care of the house, made sure meals were prepared in the morning and evening, and went to work just to have something to do. By the time Walker had come in and got out of his power armor, she had dinner on the table for them both with his place at the head and her place to the spot on the side of the table immediately to his left where a dutiful servant/slave should be.

Walker came into the dining room area and immediately took her into his arms and kissed her passionately. She returned the kiss, albeit without as much enthusiasm that he was showing today. "You're in a frisky mood," she commented as he broke off away from her and sat down to eat.

"Just glad to see you, that's all," he said with a wan smile. "We got jumped out there today and had a few close calls... so I wasn't sure if I wanted to eat first or fuck you first when I got back."

"Eat first," Jenni said, "you need to keep up your strength. You can have me afterwards."

"Gee, thanks for the permission, slave," he said sarcastically as he cut up the meat chop that was made to perfection. He savored the first bite and then noticed Jenni's crestfallen face. "What?" he asked, half out of annoyance but half out of genuine concern. He winced when her shoulders drooped and again changed his tone to a softer one. "Hey, what is it? What's bothering you?"

Jenni looked down at her folded hands in her lap. She'd had yet to touch her meal. "You always wonder why I want to leave and why I'm not being the dutiful, happy slave like all of the other girls here," she pointed out in a small voice.

"Yeeeeaah..." Walker said cautiously as he wondered where this was going.

"Now I know," she forced herself to meet his eyes. "I don't feel appreciated here."

Walker blinked. Was that what this was all about? "Of course you're appreciated, Jenni! How can you not see otherwise?"

"You have a funny way of showing it," Jenni snapped, standing up. "I'll be waiting for you upstairs for your shower when you're done eating, master." She gave him a mock bow.

"HEY!" Walker now snapped, shooting to his feet and stalking over to her. Jenni's eyes went wide with fright and she immediately dropped to her knees and prostate herself on the floor in front of him. IT was as if she had been expecting this. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever snapped at her like this before... "Get up," he said in a gentler tone. "Please." She did but kept her hands behind her back, her head pointed down, and her gaze averted from him. It was a classic standing submission pose. "Jenni, I appreciate you more than you'll ever know. That's why I am keeping you. I wish... I wish I could verbalize it better. I really do. But that's our way of life here. If we like someone and value their worth, we keep them to help with the town. If we don't like them, we send them away. I-I don't know how else to say it."

"Master doesn't have to reveal his reasons to his slave," Jenni mumbled. "It's not like the slave has a choice."

"Oh stop that," he said irritably and she flinched. He recoiled back. "Do you... do you think that I'm going to hit you?" he asked incredulously. When she whimpered, and bobbed her head, he finally got that part of her of when she'd clam up like this whenever they disagreed. "Shepard did that to you, didn't he?" another whimper and a nod. Then he keyed in on what she said. Choice... He compared the slaves in the town to Jenni and found out that choice was the key component here. We ask our slaves to come with us or we assume that they want to be with us when we rescue them from cruel masters like those at The Farm. The problem is that I never asked Jenni if she wanted to be mine. I just assumed she was like every other girl out here in the wastes in which they want a man to protect them from others. "I never gave you a choice..." he said in a hollow voice.

That got Jenni's attention and she looked up at him finally. "You're from the Republic," he said, a new realization on his face. "There you have choices and they're not like most the Hab cities or any other town, village, or settlement out here in the wastes." A pained look crossed his face as he came to a very, very hard decision that went against years of upbringing for him. "I can't let you go now. Ever since we took down The Farm there has been a power vacuum in this area. Other gangs would snap you up in an instant. The moment..." he swallowed hard as this was going to be the most difficult thing to voice. "The moment it's clear, if you want to leave, you can."

Jenni's eyes went wide with hope. "You mean it?" she asked, joy welling up in her chest. He gave her a pained nod and she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him with more passion than he'd seen since he first got her. "How soon? How long will it take you?"

"Easy, easy," Walker said, "Let's sit and eat and I'll lay out the situation for you," he pulled out the chair for her and she gladly sat down and got to eating. He sat back down in his chair and ate at a more subdued pace this time. He told her of all the neighboring gangs were all making land grabs, staking out new territories that they control, and which settlements were either under their protection or were under their fiefdom rule. "It'd be nice to get rid of some of the leaders and let their own ranks decimate themselves." He muttered.

"Sounds like you need someone like Caine."

Walker snorted. "Caine would be nice to have. Too bad no one has seen him in over ten years." He regarded her. "You've heard about him even in the Republic?"

"Of course," Jenni said. "Parents tell their kids to behave or else Caine will come for them. Politicians often joke that if their opponents stepped out of line, then Caine would target them next. Just the mere mention of his name gets people to toe the line."

"Yeah, sounds like his name gets around." He smiled as he drew upon a memory. "I think I met him once. Tall man, black hair, definitely a hit with the ladies. I wish I had his charisma."

"Don't beat yourself up too much. You're a good man... and a good master... I'm just not the girl for you." She said, getting up and taking the dishes to the kitchen.

"I think that you are," he said softly, but he doubted that she heard him.

*

The a few days later, Walker and his squad were cresting a ridge where they'd received word that a Fundamentalist Raid Team had set up camp. Walker's mind was still brooding over the decision the other night to let Jenni go. It wasn't setting well with him and he worried about her well-being. His first slave and he was an abysmal failure at being a master.

"Hey, Walker," his squad co-leader asked, hitting him on the shoulder. Walker was jostled out of his stupor and he looked over at Finlay. "What's up man? You're usually more talkative than this while we're out on extended patrol."

Walker shook his helmeted head, going back to scanning the surrounding area for any signs of the Fundies. "Just... issues..." he said simply. "Issues like all these other gangs deciding to surround and snipe at us."

"Everything okay with you and your girl back at home?" That drew a look so sharp from Walker that Finlay recoiled. "Oh shit... is Jenni okay?"

"She wants to leave." Walker snapped.

"Why the fuck would she want to do that?"

"Because like the idiot I am; I never asked her if she wanted to be my slave to begin with. That's why."

"Oh dude... you fucked up." Finlay said with a chuckle. "So what are you going to do?"

"We had a talk last night. I'm going to let her go... after we've dealt with the immediate problem here."

"Wow..."

"Yeah," Walker let out a rueful laugh. "She suggested that we speed things along by calling Caine in."

"Sweet Lord Above, I wish we had Caine here," Finlay said. "He'd just go down to the Fundies, glare at them, and make them apologize for straying so close to his land."

"This is our land," Walker playfully protested, his spirits being raised with a classic Caine joke.

"No, this is Caine's land. He just allows us to live here."

"How can that be?" one of the rookies of the squad piped in, having heard all the chatter on the open radio line. "No one has seen him in ten years!"

"That's because if you see him, Rook, yer seconds away from being dead!" one of the vets chortled.

"I heard that he died," one member by the name of 'Sparks' piped in. That drew looks from the other seven members of the squad. Sparks let out a laugh, "but the Grim Reaper is too afraid to tell him that!"

"You kidding?" Finlay chortled, "The Grim Reaper checks under his bed and inside of his closet every night for Caine!"

"So is it true that Caine goes to sleep every night at the right hand of our Lord and Savior, Norris?" Rook asked.

"Please," Sparks said, throwing back his head in an exaggerated gesture to indicate an eye roll in power armor. "Caine doesn't sleep; he waits."

"Alright guys; can the chatter. I got something." Walker said as blips appeared on the suit's HUD in front of his face. "Tree line; bottom of the hill. Looks like they're down by that stream."

"Makes sense," Finlay said as he got his head back in the game. "Decent cover, source of water. We should've thought about this place sooner."

"We were playing defense then. Now we're on offense and that's what we do best," Walker said.

"Hoo-HAH!" the squad all chorused in response to that raising rifles over their heads in cheer. Walker then led the charge down the hill.

***

CHAPTER 18:

Late that evening, Jenni jumped when there was a knock at the front door. For a moment, she wasn't sure what to do. When the knocking became more insistent, she finally opened it. Cautiously, she peered out. "Uhm, yes?"

There was a man there in full power armor holding a satchel out for her. It wasn't Walker. "Here," the man said. "Put these on and come out to the main square."

"What?" Jenni blinked. Then a feeling of dread suddenly welled up inside of her. "What's happened? Is something wrong? Where's Walker at?"

"He's fine. He's in the main square. Get the clothes on and come out." The man in power armor dropped the satchel on the front step of the house and stalked off.

Jenni grabbed up the case and found that there were clothes inside that were roughly her size, a bit baggy in some areas, but otherwise a good fit. It felt weird to her to be wearing clothes after all this time she spent naked, she felt oddly confined by them. There was a note in the bottom of the satchel along with a crumpled-up backpack. She grabbed the note. "Jenni, take whatever supplies from the house that you need," she read out loud. "There is a cutter charge in the den next to the power armor rack that will take your collar off. Just place the round dot on top of the cotter pin hole and it'll do the rest. Go ahead and keep the collar. I hope that you'll look at it not as a symbol of servitude that the Farm used it, but as a fond remembrance of our time together. Walker."

She couldn't believe it. Walker was really setting her free!

So why was she suddenly feeling uneasy about all of this?

Jenni moved through the house with purpose gathering up everything that she needed; food, water, a sidearm and ammo, a hat, and finally a belt pouch for her to put the collar in. Who knows, maybe it'll come in handy sometime later?

Once she was done she left the house, pausing at the door with a pang of regret. Despite what she'd said to Walker a few days before; she had started thinking of the place as home. Closing the door behind her and slinging the now full backpack over her shoulder, she headed out for the town center.

It looked like all of the town had turned out to see her leave. Her heart started thudding in her chest as she saw the lines of men in power armor and even more behind them with rifles. As she passed by the phalanx of soldiers, they all put their right fists to their chests and bowed their heads. She approached Walker, who was standing outside of his armor looking crestfallen as she got close. "Uhm... Hi..." she said with uncertainty. Her eyes darted all around. "What's all this."

"Just a ritual we do whenever someone decides to leave our town," Walker said with resignation in his voice. "We bow our heads and pray for the person's protection as they head out," he said, placing his fist over his heart and bowing his head towards her. "True to my word; you are free to go. We cleared out enough of the Fundamentalists in a corridor westward that should give you enough time to get back to the NCR. You do not have to stay here with me."

Tears welled up in her eyes as she saw that he was hurting over this. She stepped up and hugged him. "Thank you," she whispered into his ear. Jenni gave him a peck on the cheek and then walked by.

She got as far as the end of the main road by the guard station when she heard a series of muffled sounds back where Walker was at that struck her as odd. She turned to see some of the other soldiers all progressing past him in a line, each of them giving him a clap on the shoulder as they passed him. The ones in power armor gave him a salute before passing by. It wasn't done out of malice. Instead, it looked like each of them was giving him comfort.

She caught the perimeter guard eyeing her from the station. "What... what are they doing?" she asked, confused by this... ritual.

He looked over at the progression and then back at Jenni. "Giving him strength in his moment of solace, miss," he said without missing a beat. "You see, until he receives word that you're either okay or something has happened to you; he's going to be worried sick. So, per tradition, the rest of his unit all shows their support for his distress." The guard shrugged in thought. "Makes sense seeing how you're his first slave that he's liberated and all, and all you want to do is leave. In his eyes, that marks him as a failure because he wasn't able to convince you to stay here under his protection."

"And the others?" Jenni asked, taken aback by this revelation. From across the way their eyes met and she could feel his pain at this distance. "Do they see him as a failure too?"

"In a way," the guard admitted, "but none of us will ever say it out loud."

Jenni regarded the guard. "Do you have a slave under your protection."

"Yap," the guard said with a half-smile that was wistful. "Cute little brunette that I rescued from a ranch not too far from here. Both she and her parents though it was an excellent idea and so she came here to the compound under my protection. That was about ten years ago now. But anyway. Walker there will be beside himself as he'll know what's expected of him should word get back that someone else has you."

"What's that?" Jenni asked, dreading the answer.