Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,119 Followers

Then she waited.

The waiting really got to her, even as she was listening to the bandits just outside the store room clean house. Men who'd survived had barricaded the doors. Then they fought as the bandits got past their flimsy defenses. The bandits easily won, and the men were killed, some of them execution style. Christina felt just another pang of empathy for the surviving women who were now being stripped and tied up. They were having a really bad wake-up call. Then again, they also didn't have the sense to try and go anywhere to hide or escape as she'd done, or that one man who'd darted off had done. So, she couldn't feel too bad for them and she had to look after herself.

Once the women were led off to their fates, the bandits started looting the place, systematically going through each and every cryo pod and their lockers. The dead were pulled out of the pods, a round being put through each to make sure they were dead, and their bodies looted. Then they started going through the side rooms. Here they come... Christina thought, laying as quietly as she could. She shuffled back a little more to make sure both her body and her gear were around the corner of the T-Junction, out of sight. She heard the door being jiggled and someone swearing. "Hey! This one is locked!" the man on the other side shouted. Moments later, gunfire erupted, and the door banged open.

"Bingo!" One man cried out in triumph. "Guys! Foodstuff and water! Man did they eat good back then!"

"Well fucking done," another said. "Guys! Bring the bags!"

They spent the next ten minutes looting the room. One person said in the middle of it, "Hey, it looked like someone had fun in here back in the day."

"Whaddya mean?"

"I've seen one of those in the history books. They called it a Con-Dome. They used it for birth control before RadRoot started growing." He explained.

"When the fuck did you read a book?"

"Last night when I did your sister because she was so boring!"

They all chortled as they went about taking everything off of the shelves that they could carry, never once looking up at the vent where she hid at. When they left, she let out a long breath of relief, thankful that they hadn't found her. She had more pieces to the puzzle now. It had obviously been a really long time ago since she'd last been in this room fucking the guard and RadRoot, whatever that was, had now replaced condoms and probably birth control pills. She resisted the urge to bolt from her hiding space, instead taking out a bottle of water and downing it all, inhaling a survival bar, and then peeing into the now empty bottle just so that she wouldn't have to leave her current refuge. She'd give these raiders a chance to clear out and then she'd see about getting out of here herself.

***

CHAPTER 87: Getting the lay of the land.

Christina had a fitful sleep in which she dreamed of raiders trussing her up and taking turns fucking her. She woke up so horny that she had to take care of business. She took out a small flashlight with a handcrank generator on it and plugged it into her rechargeable vibrator. Every so often she'd pause to see if she could hear anyone and was met by silence. She charged her vibrator and flipped it on. It still worked after all this time. Then she opened up her pants and slid it down the front of her body, sliding it into her wet pussy. She let out a husky breath as it entered her.

Biting her lip to keep from making a sound, Christina worked the vibrator within her and over her clit. She pressed her thighs together to further muffle the sound of the buzzer. Her free hand slid up inside of her own shirt so that she could fondle her own breast as she pictured herself being ravished. The tiny orgasm ripped through her body and she let out a long, content sigh from getting off.

After she collected herself and stashed her buzzer and charger light, she tore into another swiped survival bar, chugged some water, put on her fanny pack and her backpack, drew her pistol, and silently crawled for the vent cover. She went slowly, inch by inch and stopping every time she heard a noise. After a few minutes of making sure that it was clear, she eased out of the vent and back into the storeroom. The storeroom was now empty as the bandits were quite thorough in clearing it out. They'd even taken all of the bodies of the dead out. She crept along carefully, pistol pointed wherever she looked, as she systematically checked in every single room of the lower floor of the bunker.

The bandits had been so thorough that they'd even taken all of the furniture from what looked to be barracks bays in four massive adjoining rooms. She did take the time to use the bathrooms quick enough to relieve herself and get cleaned up really quick from the goo of the cryo pod and her own sweat from camping out in the uncomfortable vent overnight. Christina dressed again, and then continued up to the next level, bypassing it when it was just as empty and barren as the bottom floor.

She finally made it to the top floor and that's when she saw all of the bodies, lined, stacked, piled, and stripped of anything even remotely useful in the barracks bays. They were men, mainly. A few women who either probably resisted too much, who'd gotten caught in the crossfire, or who had passed while in cryo. She avoided the main entrance just on the off chance someone was left behind and moved around to the rear. Close to her goal, she stopped and did a double-take as she unexpectedly noticed the body of the young guard she'd seduced to get in here. A pang of hurt struck her heart and a tear fell from her eye. Overcome with emotion and regret, she took the time to walk over to where his body lay on its side, half covered by other nude and semi-nude bodies.

"Oh my god... I'm sorry..." she whispered to him, leaning over and kissing his forehead. Glassy, lifeless eyes stared back into space. She drew her hand over them, closing them and seeing that he'd taken a few rounds to the chest. Remembering that his pod was up here on the top floor, he'd probably died fighting off the initial wave of bandits. "I'm so sorry..." she whispered again giving his head another kiss before getting up and leaving. The bad part about it was that she didn't even know his name and that he'd died protecting her.

She wasn't about to let the kid's sacrifice go in vain. She would live and remain free. If nothing else, just for him. Move on to Tomorrow... she thought in her usual mantra, wiping her tears and shedding them no more for the dead.

*

The sun was setting on a desolate landscape when Christina pulled herself out of the rear emergency exit. "My God..." she breathed as the once vibrant area with slightly rolling hills and farmland for as far as the eye could see was now a desert wasteland with blowing sand and the occasional forest of dead and dying trees. Despite the fact that it was dusk, it was still surprisingly hot and so she ditched the hoodie, tying it around her waist. She turned and climbed up the manmade hill that covered the bunker to get a better vantage point. Off in the distance, going east, west, and south, were billowing clouds of dirt being kicked up from vehicles. Christina pulled her binoculars out and saw that they were ramshackle trucks all hauling away crates and furniture from what they'd taken from here. She figured that they probably were not going to be coming back any time soon.

Even so, she cautiously made her way to the front entrance. A pileup of rusted hulks of cars and trucks greeted her, all poking up from years of blowing dust and dirt. She immediately gave up any hope of getting her RV out. Even if by some miracle she could get it running, she'd have to get all the other cars out of the way, not to mention excavate all of the dirt. That just wasn't happening. She holstered her gun, put away the binoculars, and took a compass bearing. North was still the way she remembered it so she shot a compass heading to the closest major town that she could think of, Lincoln, and started walking.

By her figuring, it took her at least five hours to walk to Lincoln, having only taken intermittent breaks here and there. It was pitch dark by the time she got to the outskirts of town. She trudged into what looked to be the only establishment that was still standing that looked to be like a hotel. From what she'd remembered from the town the last time she came through, this used to be a Knight's Inn, but now it was just labeled "Bar and Hotel" by the neon signs. The bar would be the best place to get information and lay low, so she headed in there first, going into the building that looked like it was the main lobby of the inn back in the day. A quick glance at the clock on the wall told her it was close to midnight and she set her solar watch to match. Now all she had to do was find out what the date was.

"You're new..." the bald, biker looking bartender noted with an arched eyebrow as she approached. "Haven't seen you here before."

"Just passing through," Christina said with a relieved sigh as she sat on a stool. "It's been a few years since I last came here." Partially true. Before heading for the Nebraska Public Bunker, it had been about five years since she came through with her RV. "Stayed somewhere else last time." Again, partially true. There used to be an RV park here in town.

"Huh..." The bartender grunted as he picked up a glass mug and started wiping it down. "You're awfully brave to be traveling by yourself at night."

"No other choice, my ride broke down." She said, keeping to half truths and being intentionally vague for the moment. "Can I have a beer?"

"Five tabs, doll."

"Tabs?"

He eyed her. "Yeah, tabs. You know; cash, currency, dinero, that kind of tabs..." He held a pop can tab up for emphasis. "No tabs, no beer."

"Like coke can tabs?" Fuck... Christina swore under her breath. Dollars apparently was not the currency of the realm anymore. "I lost my purse of tabs on the road..." she said, recovering quickly. "I only have the one on the can I have in my backpack."

"Well, only four to go then, doll," the bartender grinned. "Unless you do a little something for me."

"Hold on, hold on..." Christina muttered, digging through her backpack. She got out her last can of Coke and held it up as she looked to see if by some miracle she had the other cans in there. She didn't but the way the bartender gasped and stared at the can made her think that she inadvertently struck gold. "What?" she asked innocently.

"Is that..." he was actually drooling. "Is that an actual intact can of Coca-Cola?" he breathed, looking at it as if it were the holy-fucking-grail. "May I..." he reached for it.

She pulled it back protectively. "What do I get for it?" He immediately punched NO SALE on his register and upended the contents of tabs. "Is that... a lot... for this?" she asked rhetorically.

He was taken aback and immediately reached under the counter, producing two glass mason jars of tabs. "That's three thousand tabs; enough to buy a fucking house here in town," he declared.

At first, she thought that he was pulling her leg and then she read on his face that he was deadly serious. She placed the pristine can down on the bar and scooped the tabs into her backpack... intending on sorting them later. The bartender took the can and held it reverently before disappearing into the back, coming back a moment later with the can inside of a protective display glass box that was now padlocked on the front. It put the display box high up on a shelf in between two neon signs. "Man... the guys in town are gonna shit bricks when I tell them this..." he mused. "An unopened, pristine can. I'll have people coming from miles around to see this baby."

"Glad I could help," Christina deadpanned, finding the man odd to gush this much over a can of coke. "Now about that beer?"

"Beer?" he snorted. "You're not drinking that swill. For you, sweetheart, for bringing me something that's going to let me rake in the tabs; you get the best whiskey on the house." He brought out a bottle from deep underneath the bar and poured her a shot. She nodded her thanks and tossed it back, sighing with relief as the burn warmed her from the inside out.

After a second shot, she looked at him. "I'm gonna need a room and a line on where a lady can get some work around here. Any ideas?"

"I currently don't have any rooms available for rent, except mine," he winked at her. "As for work, any transient women who are lucky enough not to get caught by raiders around here can always go into town to Marty's for both room and work of the horizontal variety. 'Course, if you're gonna do that, I'll offer you the double standard to stay with me tonight."

She looked him up and down and decided that he wasn't all that bad. Kinda reminded her of the lead singer of Disturbed, just without all the piercings. After all, she reminded herself, she could do far worse and she could be a captive of those bandits... no... raiders... who'd attacked the bunker. "So what is the standard rate for a working girl around here?" she asked, leaning forward on the bar to show off her cleavage.

"At least a hundred tabs to start off with. Ladies usually negotiate up to five hundred for a full night. I said double, so I'll give you a thousand for the night." he said.

"You got any..." She searched her mind for that term the raiders used. "RadRoot?"

He snorted as he flipped a switch that turned the neons off outside and illuminated a 'closed' sign. "Honey, who around here doesn't have any RadRoot? Just pick it up off the side of the road or next to any fucking building." He moved from around the back of the bar and started shooing patrons off. "Come on, git! It's past midnight anyway!" There were some grumblings, but people left anyway, shambling out to go to wherever home was at. When the last one was out, the bartender locked the door and motioned for her to follow him. "The name's Dave, by the way," he said cordially, sticking out his hand for her.

She grabbed her stuff and shook his hand. "Christina, pleased to meet you," she smiled at him.

He smiled back and kissed the back of her knuckles. "Pleasure is all mine. This way." He led her up a back stair to the second floor of the building where he'd turned the place into a huge studio apartment. The bed was by the window situated directly over top the entrance to the bar down below. She could see out of the windows in three directions and had to admit that it was a decent vantage point here. A kitchenette was to one side, next to a private bathroom that looked to be recently renovated. Around the walls were various workbenches with projects that looked like it ranged from a distillery to weapons manufacturing. "Just toss your pack anywhere," he told her as he turned off the overhead lights and started pulling blinds down. Then he grabbed a brown, gnarled looking root, took a bite off of it, and tossed it to her. "Here, have a sliver. Don't need you getting knocked up. That's the last thing I need."

"Thanks," Christina took a bite where she'd seen him take one and swallowed. It was bitter like aspirin and felt like it was willow bark. She grimaced as it went down but the sensation soon passed. So... this is the miracle RadRoot, huh? she mused, looking it over. "So, how do you want me since you're paying for my valuable time," she asked, giving him a playful wink.

"How are ya at lap dances?" Dave asked her, moving over to an actual jukebox. "You like this? I found it up in the Omaha ruins and got 'er working again. An actual pre-flare jukebox with all the songs intact." He plugged in two songs and the oldie, by her standards, American Woman started blaring out.

Shrugging, Christina started dancing to the music, swaying her hips provocatively and moving her hands up her body suggestively. This wasn't anything new to her and considering that she was stripping across the country for money as she traveled in her RV before the wave hit, this was what she did for a living. She shook her ass like a teenage cheerleader, spun in place, wished she had a pole to swing around, and turned her back to him while looking at him over her shoulder as she dropped her hoodie from around her waist and peeled off her t-shirt. He was now sitting on the bed taking his own shirt off to sit there bare chested. She could see that he'd been the muscular type at one point in time but was developing a bit of a beer belly. Overall, still not too bad as his arms were still pretty well defined.

She managed to covertly work into her dancing a way to get her boots and socks off. By the time the song ended, she'd turned away from him again, crossed her ankles, bent over, and took her jeans down so that he could get a good look at her pink silk panties covering up her bare mound. Even from where she was at and over the music she could hear his lustful groan.

Another oldie, Rio, by Duran Duran, was the next song up. It had a slow lead up so she used that part of the song to rub her ass up and down against his groin and to lean back against his body. She did the bump and grind up until the song belted out the first chorus "Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand..." at which point she pushed off of him with a dramatic leg kick up into the air, twirled, and reached back to unclasp her bra. As she danced in front of him some more, she crossed her arms in front of her to keep her bra in place as she slipped one arm, then the other, out from under the straps. Then she dropped to her knees, threw her head back, and tossed the bra his way to expose her breasts to him. She then shuffled to her back with a circular scissor kick of her legs in the air, ending with them splayed out wide in a V in his direction.

Christina cupped her tits, playing with them as she slowly brought her legs down to the floor. Then she lifted her hips up and slid her silk panties off before bringing her legs up again as if she were ready to be mounted. Dave took this as an open invitation as he stood up and started undoing his pants while moving forward. She planted a foot on his stomach, coyly smiled at him, and wagged her finger no while shaking her head. "Easy, big boy, you're paying top tab for me and I want to make sure you get your money's worth." She gave him a nudge with her foot to go back to the bed. He did so but still took off his boots and pants regardless.

Brining her legs back down, she lifted her hips again and slid her hand down over her bare mound, fingering herself with just her index finger. She gyrated her hips up and down for him while finger fucking her pussy with one hand and playing with her breasts with the other. Christina moaned seductively for him as she masturbated until the end of the song. Once it went off, she crawled over to him and helped him out of his boxers. His cock sprang up and she moved her long hair off to one side of her head as she went down on him.

"Oh Damn..." Dave groaned as her hot little mouth took his raging hard-on in.

Her head bobbed up and down in his lap, softly suckling his cock. Her tongue swirled around his head every so often and she hummed and moaned while she gave him the blowjob. She kept one hand around his manhood while her other drifted back down between her legs where she continued to play with herself. Once she was worked up and primed, she climbed up onto his lap, straddling him. She gave him a sweet smile, looked him in the eye, and placed her hands around his neck. He gave her a questioning look. Christina gave him a passionate kiss, pressing her naked breasts against his chest as she expertly gyrated her hips to position her wet opening over his cock and then lowered herself down onto it without having to reach down to guide him in. Sure, she was showing off her skill but the way he'd acted downstairs, she swore that he'd paid a fortune on her for the evening and wanted to give him the best entertainment possible.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,119 Followers