Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,120 Followers

Christina sighed as she stared off into space through the tiled floor of the shower. "What really hurt was that it all came out in court over the next couple of years. It ended up costing me my job. They cited that I was out all the time for court, but the real reason was that they didn't want a harlot and a whore on the office staff. Fucking goody-two-shoes. Then my husband turned the boys against me. The hatred that they spewed against me..." She shook her head. "No, I swore that I'd never think about that again and I don't want to..." Move on to Tomorrow... she mentally told herself while rubbing her left wrist over her watch where the tattoo saying that was hiding underneath. "Suffice to say, my husband got everything; the kids, the cars, the house, and the babysitter who'd just graduated from high school."

"What happened to them?" Dave asked gently.

Another shrug. "Don't know... don't care. They all hated me because of him. They didn't care when I was tossed out on my ass by the police when I lost in court and had to turn tricks to get money. I used that money to rebuild my life to a point where I did porn for the big bucks to get myself a modest home and a car. Then the fucking Flare comes..." She shook her head. "It was like I couldn't get a fucking break." Move on to Tomorrow...

"Damn... and here I thought everyone before the Flare had nice, fat, cushy lives. You just proved me wrong on that." He pointed out.

"You'd be surprised..." She replied. Then she stood up. "Well, I think that's enough pity-party for one night. How do you want me tonight?"

"We don't have to now..." Dave started to protest, feeling bad for her.

"Yes, we do. I gave my word, agreed to the terms, and I will abide by them. So how do you want me?" She smirked at his indecision. "You're sweet but your cock is telling me a different story." She nodded down at his raging hard-on.

"Still gonna let me tie you up?"

"Of course."

They quickly washed up, dried off, and Dave led her out to the center of the apartment where he put a pair of leather cuffs on her wrists, latched together. "Ever been flogged and spanked before?" he asked her as he put her bound wrists up over her head into a hook on the ceiling so that she was dangling just a bit with only the balls of her feet to stand on.

She gave him a disparaging Bitch, please look. "Honey, I've had everything you can think of done to me. You'd be surprised at how kinky truckers were back in the day. Come at me..."

Grinning, he put a ball gag in her mouth and clamps on her nipples attached by a chain that was looped around the back of her neck. She moaned behind the gag as the clamps pinched her nipples nice and hard. Dave then grabbed a leather flogger and put it up onto her shoulder before trailing it down the front of her body with the multiple leather straps caressing her tanned skin. Christina arched her body and let her head hang backwards in preparation. The blow came a moment later as he whipped her full, round breasts. She squealed and jerked in her bonds and then moaned again in pleasure.

Pleasure... Pain... two sides of the same coin... she thought to herself as she revealed in the sensation of him whipping her breasts. The slapping sting of the leather was brief only to be followed by waves of erotic tingling running from her tits down to her toes. She squealed and moaned after every blow. Then he moved behind her and whipped her ass, this a bit harder than when he flogged her breasts. Again, the pleasure/pain combination washed over her, and her body responded in kind. Despite having been pounded by multiple men already tonight, her pussy moistened in anticipation for another go. Thank God for RadRoot... the new birth control. She thought as she subconsciously rubbed her thighs together, waiting for the moment when Dave would take her and ravish her.

Dave didn't disappoint her as he nuzzled up behind her, pulled her now hot ass back towards him, and slid up inside of her sore cunt. Christina let out a deep, guttural groan of lust as his cock fully penetrated her. One of his hands came up to fondle her tits while the other went down to her bare mound to finger her clit. He fucked her in short, jerking thrusts. He was good at it but it just wasn't quite getting the job done for her. She started talking to him through the gag and he gave her a puzzled look. "Vibrator..." she gasped when he took the gag out of her mouth. "Pink thing, front pocket of my bag. Use it on my clit, please."

Now understanding, Dave pulled out of her long enough to fetch the toy. He turned it on, just as amazed that it still worked as she had been. "Forty or fifty years old and it still works?"

"Its a rechargeable and its just been in storage," Christina told him. "Now put this bag back in and finish the job already!" He obliged her, shoved his cock back up into her, and placed the vibrator right up against her clit. She screamed in passion behind the gag, jerking in her bonds and in his grasp as the vibrator did its job. Christina came a few moments after he did and she had to actively fuck him back to go over the edge. Once she did, she moaned deeply and hung in her restraints as the orgasm washed over her body.

***

CHAPTER 89: Omaha

Just as Dave had predicted, Marty had caught wind of Christina being a working girl for him. The scrawny, geeky, disheveled redhead had come in himself along with a couple of the Lincoln Scouts two weeks later. "It's not that I care that you're drawing business away from me, Dave," Marty was explaining as he pushed his glasses back up his nose, "it's that we can't protect you this far out of town. You know how the raiders are and the Old Man can only do so much."

"What's it matter?" Dave asked with a shrug. "I've never had problems with raiders before and I heard that we have Caine back. I heard that he's already raised hell down up and down the road to the K.C. Hab, killing Gatling, Wells, and a host of other people in the process."

"I heard one guy in here say that he walked into your brothel and beat the lot of you up," Christina added. She eyed one of the Scouts with a fading black eye. "Were you there for that one, hun?" she asked him with a grin. He matched her grin and gave her a subtle wink to tell her she was right. She'd heard a lot about the mythical hero who'd rose up in the ashes of the Flare to dispense justice for the little man. He was either a hero or a villain depending on where you got your information from. It also seemed like any old Chuck Norris or Most Interesting Man joke you could find back in the day was now attributed to Caine.

"Look," Marty cut in. "If you want to be a working girl, I can put you to work at my place within the safety of the city's core. But I can't allow you to continue to work here in that capacity."

"Whaddya gonna do?" Christina challenged him. "Keep a guard here to make sure that I don't turn tricks? Arrest me? Close Dave's bar down?"

"If I have to," Marty admitted in a sad tone. "I don't want to, but the safety of the town is at stake here.

"Alright... fine..." Christina bit off.

Marty arched an eyebrow. "So, you'll work for me, then?"

"No, I'll only work for Dave since he took me in. Our agreement was only temporary anyway and so it's probably time for me to move on." Christina said, standing up. "I won't waste anymore of your time. I'll be out of town by nightfall."

"You don't have to leave..." Marty protested. "We can find work for you in town."

"Do I get to be Dave's working girl? No? Then we have nothing more to discuss then," she said, heading upstairs to get her things together to leave. Dave was up a few minutes later as she was packing the last of her old clothes, plus some new ones that she'd bought, away into her camping backpack and fanny pack. She gave him a brave smile as he came up. "All good things come to an end," she said as she silently recited Move on to Tomorrow in her head.

"Sucks that you're leaving. Marty did say that you could stay so long as you we're sleeping with the customers," he pointed out.

"Yeah, but you'd lose out on the extra revenue," she countered. Over the eleven days she'd been working nights on her back for him, she'd netted him well over nine thousand tabs. A few times she had taken clients two at a time and a few of them were hefty tippers. "Truth is; I like sex and I like the work and with RadRoot I can do it indefinitely and never worry about getting pregnant ever again or contracting an STD," she said. Her hand rested on the box of condoms that she had in her pack. She took them out and tossed them to him. "Here, keep them. Another relic from days gone by. Maybe you can sell them as a novelty item."

"Thanks," he snickered as he put the box aside. Then he walked over to her and gave her a big hug. "And thank you. Thanks to the extra tabs, I can get some contractors out here to do some much-needed renovations and upgrades. I'm going to put in an extra room just for you in case you ever come back this way so that you'll always have a place here, free of charge."

"Awwww... you're so sweet," Christina gushed, hugging him back and giving him a big kiss. Then she took him by the hands and walked backwards, leading him towards the bed. "How about one more for the road?" she said suggestively, falling back onto the bed and pulling him down on top of her where she proceeded to give him the best lay of his life.

*

Omaha was only 30 miles up the old Interstate highway, but it took Christina two days to reach it as she took her time, kept to the side road of old State Route 6, and ducked behind cover whenever she heard anything that remotely sounded like other people. Thanks to Dave's tutelage, she not only could identify raiders, traders, and settlers, but also blend in with them thanks to the clothing that she got in Lincoln. Also, thanks to the tabs that she got her first night awake in this apocalyptic wasteland, she didn't have to put out for others if she didn't want to and was able to get morsels of food from the traders, so she didn't have to cut into her own emergency rations.

She'd learned that the reason why people stayed away from Omaha was because the survivors who'd been there for the Flare quickly turned to each other and the place had become a war zone. Omaha had been in the process of building a Hab Dome to protect the city against the Flare but didn't get it completed in time. So, they wound up taking a good pounding when it hit. What wasn't immediately burned was destroyed in the subsequent seismic activity and what didn't fall from that was destroyed when people started going after each other's throats. Still, Christina thought that she had a better chance of slipping through and heading eastwards towards Des Moines than trying to go through Corning where the infamous Crusaders were based out of. They were one of the three groups who'd attacked her cryo bunker.

Dave had also told her, and this was supported by rumors that she'd heard in town, that raiders didn't typically kill women unless they fought back to the point where it was obvious they wouldn't be captured, or they were insolent to the point of not being tamable. That little tidbit only gave her a small bit of solace. Sure, she wouldn't be executed or tortured to death like in Hostel or The Girl Next Door, but she would lose her freedom, and that's what she valued the most. Getting tied up and fucked, no problem. Getting paid for it? Sure! But being caged up where she no longer had the choice to stay or leave? That's where she drew the line at. She didn't mind the idea of being someone's pet if it was the right someone, but she wanted it to be her choice and still have the option to leave if things got bad.

Which was why she was now running for her life. She had been walking north into town, looking to see if there was anything still standing worth her time to investigate and then she was running east towards the old airbase when a raider truck, who had been going south at the time, pulled a 180 turn and came after her. The truck had turned the corner and had initially drove past her so fast that she didn't even have time to think about finding a place to hide. Now all she could do was hope to lose them within the ruins of the base. With arms and legs pumping, she cut through a break in the fence, ran in between the old BX and Commissary, angled right to go past a burned out Burger King and Post Office, and then turned south to duck in and out of rows of old rusted cars to make the raiders wonder if she went to the field house, the airfield itself, or the supply buildings. She heard the truck slow as people were shouting out for her to give herself up amid promises that she wouldn't be harmed... much.

Yeah... right... Christina thought ruefully as she kept low and kept quiet, pulling her gun just in case. She probably would've let them all gangbang her for the right price, but something told her that they were not in a bargaining mood. Continuing south, Christina ducked into the smashed window of an office like building that had 'USSTRATCOM' stenciled on a sign that was hanging down by one end. She had no idea what the letters meant but figured it was military of some sort since she was on a base. Christina went deep into the old building and found stairs leading down. Creeping down the dark and scary looking staircase that nature was starting to reclaim, Christina found a place to hunker down and wait the raiders out.

*

After the raiders had left, when she heard their loud truck drive off, Christina started to explore the old ruins. It looked like even with the looting, no one had been down here for years. From the scraps of papers and old signs that she found, she discovered that she was in the headquarters of the old U.S. Strategic Command at Offutt Air Force Base; the people responsible for the nukes, joint fighting, cyber intelligence, recon, surveillance, etc...

Curious, she continued heading downward as far as she could go, wondering just how far into the building looters and raiders had gotten. She made her way through a maze of offices and cubicles, catching a few tidbits of information here and there as to what happened leading up to the Flare from memos that were still intact. Christina came across one sign at the bottom level that had fallen off of the wall and was partially obscured by debris, finding it only because her flashlight caught the glint of yellow metal. She picked it up and saw the radiological symbol and the words 'FALLOUT SHELTER' emblazoned on it. Now totally interested, she looked around for the hatch, finding it in the wall nearby.

The hatch was rather inconspicuous, looking just like it was an oversized breaker box or maintenance access down by the floor. Much to her surprise, the hatch was easy to open, just pop open the simple key lock with her multitool. When she thought about it, they probably weren't too concerned with security if people got to this point considering all of the checkpoints, access doors, and guys with guns someone would have to bypass to get down here. Christina holstered her gun and crawled through the darkened hatch with her flashlight illuminating the path in front of her and her backpack pulling behind her. She was able to stand the moment she was through the wall finding herself in a corridor that angled downward. It came to a central junction point where other corridors met at, presumably from other points in the building that she'd just missed. Unlike the rest of the base, this place was just musty and dusty from years of being sealed shut.

The door that she came to had a sign over top of it labeled 'PROJECT ARK - ADMINISTRATION'. It wasn't locked, and she went through. Just out of habit, she flipped the nearby wall switch and to her surprise, the room lit up. She doused her flashlight and left her packs by the door as she walked around.

"My God..." she gasped, coming to an observation room that overlooked a central command room. It looked like NORAD out of the old 80s movie, WarGames. There were two blank video screens flanking a map of the United States on the far wall. Fourteen dots were spaced across the country and she could easily make out the names. "Omaha... Indianapolis... Daytona... Washington... Canton... Atlanta..." she read them all off for the ten that were labeled. "Los Angeles... Seattle... Denver... Dallas..." The four that were blank she was curious about. Three were in the southwest in Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico and the fourth one was up in Colorado.

Surely to God there's something down here that tells me what this all means... she thought as she made her way into the command room. Sure enough, she found the names of the other four places; Tonopah, Nevada. Roswell, New Mexico. Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado. Edwards, Arizona. She looked around some more and was floored at what she'd found. The United States had been squirreling knowledge and technology away should the worst happen outside of the normal repositories of knowledge like the Smithsonian. Everything from basic Medical Technology, to Cryogenics, to Immunizations against everything, to Longevity tech, to holographic technology, to Computers, to Aerospace (including spaceships), to Breeding and Reproduction, and all kinds of Military applications including power armor and railguns.

Christina stared in wide-eyed disbelief. All of this lost technology was at her fingertips... or would be if the computer banks were able to be activated. It was a lot to process all at once. She had to tell someone about this... but who? Her mind settled on two of the best candidates; Governor Bailey back in Lincoln... and Caine. She hadn't met either one of them yet, but in her mind, they were the best bet. At the same time, she figured that this was the best spot to make a little cache of her own, should anything happen to her, she lost all of her stuff, and she needed a fallback supply to get.

Over three quarters of her tabs, some 3500 in all, went into her fanny pack along with a spare set of clothes, and any gear that she could stand to be without for any amount of time. That included her old wallet with her ID and credit cards in it along with her old money as well as some items that would've been useful in a pre-Flare society that are worthless now. As she'd found the master bank of keys to the various rooms within this bunker underneath of a bunker inside of a base, she selected one room to stash this into along with a cache of food, water, and other supplies in an emergency backpack that she'd found in storage. She kept one key for herself and taped the other key in a location that only she'd remember... just in case. Then she sealed that room. She spent the night in a room opposite the sealed one in the other end of the bunker, making sure to get a good meal, a shower, and a full night rest before heading back out in the morning to go back to Lincoln.

***

CHAPTER 90: Christina Captured

Christina was halfway back to Lincoln in the late afternoon the next day when she heard a distant engine roaring down the highway. She darted off the side of the road and hid in the underbrush of some nearby trees. As she was practically out in the open, she was pretty sure that whoever it was in the truck had saw her. Now it was a matter of seeing if they'd pass her by or not. Her heart nearly stopped when the truck slowed to a crawl near where she'd left the road. The six men on the truck were looking for her, all armed with some kind of big guns. Her heart dropped when they started hopping off of the truck to look for her so she started fading back into the foliage.

Three of them were coming her way and so she subtly pulled her pistol and continued backing up away from them. She wasn't sure what one of them saw, but one of the men pointed right at her and shouted "THERE!" Without even thinking, she pointed her gun and squeezed off a few shots towards him. There was a cry of alarm and she wasn't sure if she hit the man or not but didn't stop to check as she had to get away.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,120 Followers