Apocalypse Slaves Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,114 Followers

"Holy fuck..." he gurgled as his cock penetrated up into her tight pussy. "Never had a lady do that before..."

"I'm talented..." Christina breathed, pressing her body against his as she fluttered her pussy around his cock as she fucked him by simply rolling her hips back and forth. He blew his load up into her almost immediately as he was unable to contain himself. She simply moaned into his mouth as she kissed him passionately as he came. His arms wrapped around her as his body shuddered and he groaned with passion. When he was done, he rested his forehead against her chest and mumbled out an apology for being so fast. "It's okay, honey," she reassured him, hugging him close and running her hands up and down his back. "We have all night long."

She slid off of his lap and back down to the floor between his knees, his cock sliding out of her and dribbling his cum up her belly in a trail. Christina took him back into her mouth, sucking and licking his cock until he was hard once more. He looked down at her and she looked right back up at him. "How would you like me now?" she asked him, batting her eyelashes up at him. He reached to the side of his bed and produced a five-point bondage set; four leather cuffs all held together by clips attached to a central ring. She arched her eyebrow up at him skeptically. "Really? You think I'm going to trust you to release me after you tie me up?" Even so, that tingle of a thrill ran down her spine at the thought of turning fantasy into somewhat reality.

"If I wanted to enslave you, I would've drugged the whiskey downstairs. Hell, I could've just knocked you out at any time and you wouldn't have been able to do anything about it," he told her. She cocked her head and gave him a disbelieving look. "Don't believe me?" he asked, and she shook her head. In a flash his hand shot down and was around her neck, squeezing. "Now, do you believe me?" he asked again, releasing her.

"MMmm... Okay..." she cooed. "Do it again and this time tie me up and ravish me."

He grinned at her, excited that she was willing to play along. "Gladly." His hand shout out again and this time he lifted her up and dropped her hard onto the bed, face down. He had her wrists and ankles in the cuffs, effectively hogtying her, within a minute. Then he rolled her to her back and spread her knees so that he could get at her. He was then mounting her and driving his cock down into her hard.

"OH! GOD!" She gasped, writhing in her bonds and reveling in the sensation of being helpless underneath of him. His hand was back around her throat as he pumped his hips hard into hers. She looked up at him submissively while he grinned and fucked her hard. Christina whimpered for him but at the same time flexed her pussy muscles around his cock every so often as he drove into her.

This time, however, he had the staying power. He fucked her with hard, deep, deliberate strokes while staring down at her. She came once, her eyes closing, her mouth open, and her body shuddering underneath of him as he continued his steady pounding. "Ahhhhh..." she gasped when he kept on fucking her even after she'd came down off of her orgasm. Christina loved it when men did that to her as she became overly sensitive and usually could work up to a second orgasm in relatively good order. Dave picked the pace up and Christina started chanting "Ah... Ah... Ah..." each time he plunged into her.

When she came a second time, Dave came right along with her; his hot cum flooding into her a second time as her pussy convulsed around his pulsating cock. Her mouth opened into a silent scream and then snapped closed to bite her lip as she rode out her orgasm in silence. Her arms and legs quivered as they were bound under her back. Her eyes rolled back into her head while her world went white from the intensity of the orgasm. It wasn't the best one she had but it ranked up there in the top ten for sure. They collapsed on the bed together when they were spent, chests heaving from the hour-long exertion. She felt him fumble with the cuffs behind her and then she felt her limbs come free. Grateful, she wrapped her arms and legs around him, kissing him passionately before they both fell asleep.

*

Christina woke the next morning to the smell of breakfast cooking over in the little kitchenette. "mmmmm... she moaned as she drew the sheet up around her while sitting up. Her stomach grumbled for attention. "That smells good. Eggs and bacon?"

Dave smiled at her from the kitchenette. "Eggs, yes, bacon, no. This is Bobcat meat," he said while giving her a funny look. "Pigs went extinct along with cows years ago, you should know that."

"Oh... right..." Christina said, smiling at him, letting the sheet drop to flash him some tit so that he wouldn't press the issue of her lack of knowledge.

"Nice try, but I'm on to you," Dave wagged a playful finger at her as he served up breakfast on a couple of plates and brought them over. He showed her a newspaper with the date being May 15th, 2121. The headline of the Lincoln Gazette proclaimed "CAINE RETURNS!" with the sub headline stating "Legendary Hero to Rescue Vault Survivors". He smiled at her. "You came out of that vault that the raiders hit two days ago, didn't you?"

She gave him a sheepish look as it was now blatantly obvious that she'd been found out. "What gave me away?"

"A few things, really," he said, handing her a fork so that she could eat. "You travelling alone, the coke can, your lack of knowledge about tabs and RadRoot, not knowing what's alive around here and what isn't. But where you really screwed up was your gun."

"My gun?" she blinked, looking over at her bag where her pistol lay on top of it in its clip-on holster. "How?"

Dave shook his head in amazement. "Ain't seen anything that good and that well taken care of in years. I took a look at it when I got up before you did to take a piss and was shocked to see a classic name like Glock stenciled on the side of it. It's extremely rare to see those things this side of the ocean these days. Their plant was destroyed shortly after the Flare in the huge collapse afterwards."

"You mean the wave?" she asked after swallowing a bite of food. When he got a funny look from him, she pressed on. "That's what we called it back when it happened; the wave. For the Betelgeuse Supernova Wave that was coming our way."

"Huh..." he grunted. "You sound like the Old Man," he mused. "Then again, he was alive when it happened. Naw, we've been callin' it the Flare because the sun cooked out planet right after that wave thingy hit. That thing did more damage than anything else. So, my little lady from another time, what are you gonna do now?"

She shrugged. "I dunno. It was just me in the bunker as I blew and fucked a guard to get in. I don't have any family and what family that I had alive back when I went into cryo all disowned me anyway." That brought back a painful memory, so she took a deep breath, silently chanted her manta of Move on to Tomorrow, and banished the thought. "Anyway, it's not like I'm going to go hunting for them or to even try and find out what happened to them because I simply don't care anymore." She eyed him. "People tend to take women off the streets now, don't they? What are you going to do about me?'

"Ah, don't worry, your secret is safe with me," he said with a dismissal wave. "It's kinda an unspoken agreement that any place you can get booze, provisions, shelter, or women at is considered neutral. Even if I were to entertain the insane idea of kidnapping you and selling you off to one of the local raider gangs for some tabs, word would get out and I'd lose paying customers." He shook his head. "Basic Business; It ain't worth it. You're safe in bars, whore houses, clubs, and provision centers."

"Talk about a change from my time..." Christina mumbled as she finished off her breakfast. She looked at him. "Can you teach me?"

"Teach you, what?" he asked.

"What I need to know about this day and age," she said.

"I don't exactly have the time to teach you," he motioned to the hotel beyond the windows. "I have my place to run during the day and the bar to run during the night. It's not like I have an abundance of time here to teach you things that every kid growing up should know."

"Oh come on! Last night you were propositioning me every chance you got to stay! Now you want me to leave?"

"That's when I thought that you knew how things worked around here!" Dave countered. "Not when I had to give you a basic education!"

"Come on, I won't be a bother. Look, I'll lend a hand; wherever you need me. And at night I'll let you fuck me." She gave him a mischievous grin. "I'll even let you tie me up if you want to or even serve your barflies downstairs."

"Oh lord fucking help me if Marty ever catches wind of me competing against him..." he breathed, raising his eyes up to the ceiling in beseechment. "The guy is a scrawny, geeky little weasel but he's one well fucking connected little weasel." He pinched his nose and sighed as he weighed the pros and cons of the idea. In the end, his cock won the internal argument at the prospect of fucking her every night that she stayed. "Well, seeing as how I dumped four grand on you last night, I could use you to help make those tabs back. Alright, one week. If Marty or his goons come sniffing around sooner than that because I got a working lady of my own, you're going to have to move on. Deal?"

"Deal," Christina agreed with a smile.

***

CHAPTER 88: Earning her keep.

The Inn was one of those fifty room jobs that had been converted in to twenty-five apartments over the years. Part of the service that Dave provided in exchange for three hundred tabs a week was to do basic cleaning, upkeep, and laundry for the bed linins. What took him most of the day only took half the time with Christina tailing him all day to pitch in. After that was done, he did a check of his solar panels that provided him with power and then it was to a utility room where he had his main distillery at where he spent the rest of the day brewing alcohol for the bar.

She learned that failure to pay your weekly bill resulted in a swift and brutal eviction with the assistance of his shotgun. Dave gave them one chance to cough up the tabs before he started manhandling people out. That was the norm everywhere, he'd explained to her as they were kicking out one vagrant who hadn't paid and hadn't bothered to tell him earlier in the week that he was going to be short. Christina kept him covered with her pistol while Dave threw the man out along with all of his belongings. Once he was gone for good, they cleaned the room up completely where she found that it had a bed, bathroom, and kitchen of its own and had been combined out of two former hotel rooms side by side over the past few decades.

Christina then learned more about the mysterious, magical root. RadRoot, as it turned out, was nature's way of saying 'sorry for fucking your planet' as it had multiple medicinal uses in just its raw form alone. Contraceptive, STD Prevention, Alcohol Brewing... you name it, there was probably a use for it. Dave explained that it was mainly used in the wastes outside of the Hab cities since hardly anyone wanted to bring a child into this hellish existence whereas the Hab cities were just the opposite in that they'd cultivated breeding technology up to a fine art.

"So then why are people even living outside of the cities?" Christina asked him as they were prepping the bar for opening. She was back in her skimpy pink silk dress with matching panties and heels to attract customers.

"Well, those of us who weren't born to insane parents out here, or product of equally insane parents inside of a raider town, were exiled out here," he said. "The Hab cities can only sustain so many people and so when they get over capacity, they hold a lottery of all eligible citizens with even passible skills to survive on their own. Winners get exiled along with their families. Now, there are ways around it like providing a valuable service, own a business, or be under the protection of a wealthy or powerful person. Des Moines Hab, for example, is famous for their Milk and their Corn production. Milk from the titties of beautiful, nubile, young women who volunteered to become Human Cows for breeding and milking, and corn which is grown in the most optimal conditions left on the planet. They then trade or sell that for other things that they need."

The bar opened at six right at sundown and as the usual crowd didn't saunter in until about eight after which most people got through with whatever their normal trades were. They ate a quick dinner at the bar and then Dave took her over the bar for a quickie. "When you entertain clients here, use that apartment we kicked the vagrant out of earlier. Don't want men lining up for a gangbang in here," he told her after stuffing his cock back into his pants.

"Do as you say, not as you do?" she smiled at him, grabbing a rag to clean herself up after he was spent.

"Hey, I own the place. Lay off, 'kay?"

It took the bar patrons, both the usuals and the transients, a while to pick up on the fact that she was sitting to the side of the bar and was available for purchase. More than a few had talked with Dave and he'd indicated that she was very much for rent by the minute or hour up until midnight. That perverse thrill ran up her spine again, making warmth pool in her loins as people checked her out. She'd turned tricks before in between stripping stints and video gigs after her divorce. At her lowest immediately after the divorce when her scumbag husband got everything save for an old SUV that she lived out of for years, she'd been an infamous Lot Lizard for lonely truckers at truck stops. It paid what debt she got saddled with and allowed her to climb her way back up to living comfortably.

She went with a hundred tabs to open up with for one round of sex up to, but not over thirty minutes of her time. It was about three to four tabs per minute, she estimated. One of the usuals that Dave identified as one of the local lumberjacks out of Corning named Cameron propositioned her first for a half hour. Christina held out her hand for the tabs and he grinned. "I'll give 'em to ya after we're done."

She gave him a disdainful look as she crossed her arms. "Payment up front or no play."

He leered down at her. "Who's gonna stop me?"

There was the sound of a shotgun being chambered behind Cameron and the big man turned to stare down the barrel of it that Dave was now holding to his head. "I am and considering that's revenue that you're trying to stiff outta me, I take a mighty big offense to that."

"I'm just here to earn my keep back from him," Christina told him sweetly.

"Hey, I uh, was just joking about it, man," Cameron said, reaching for his bag and pulling out the hundred tabs. "Here ya go," he added.

"Yeah, and that's gonna get you killed one day," Dave said, putting the gun down and taking the tabs from him. "Enjoy."

Christina led Cameron out to the empty room she was 5'7" and he towered over her at a whopping 6'5" at least. The moment the door had closed behind them, Cameron was pushing her up against the nearest wall and pulling her skirt up and her panties down. "Bend over, bitch," he told her.

"Just don't tear anything... its the only dress I got and if you rip it you're paying for it!" she told him as she rested her head and forearms against the wall. As she heard him unzip and lower his pants down, she reached under herself to open her pussy wide for him. He spat on his hand, lubed his cock up, and shoved it in. "OOOOHHH!" she cried out in surprise, lifting up onto her toes for a bit. He was certainly thicker and longer than she'd been expecting.

Cameron reached up in front of her and grabbed her firm tits. She quickly slid her arms out of her spaghetti straps to let him pull down the front of her dress so that he could fondle them unimpeded. His big, beefy hands mauled them as he pounded her hard and deep from behind. His huge cock, to go with his equally huge body, stretched her pussy to the limit as it slammed in and out of her. Soon she was just reduced to barely coherent grunts and groans with the only other sound in the room being the slapping of their skin up against each other.

Finally, he let out a long "Fuuuuuuucccckkkk..." as his balls tightened and then twitched as they started spewing forth their contents up into her womb. The initial wad blew up into her so hard and fast that she was ill prepared for it. She opened her mouth into that silent scream of hers again, biting down on her nearby forearm to keep quiet as she was sent over the edge. His huge cock seemed to take on a life of its own inside of her pussy as it throbbed non-stop within her. She blinked as she saw stars from how intense that orgasm was, and she mentally put it into the top five best orgasms ever.

Two mind blowing orgasms within 24 hours of one another... she was on a roll.

"Gonna be here long?" Cameron asked her once he finally came down from his orgasm and pulled out of her.

"Till the end of the week," Christina told him, straightening out her dress and before she went to get cleaned up. She rose up onto her tip toes and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you, but your time is up."

"I'll have to save up more tabs to buy ya again before you go," he smiled down at her, leaning in for a real kiss. "Later, sexy."

*

Christina managed to get through seven more clients that night after Cameron doing things from blowjobs, to tit jobs, to quickies, all the way up to full, blown out, horizontal on the bed banging. By the time she was done she was walking bowlegged up to Dave's apartment, having netted him eight hundred tabs for the evening which was enough for nearly three weeks at his establishment. "God, I wish I could keep you here forever..." he told her, following her as she staggered into the bathroom, peeled off her clothes, and got into the shower. She sank down to the floor and just let the warm spray wash over her trying not to think that she still owed Dave for whatever kink he wanted tonight. It'd been a long time since she'd pimped herself out like that. She felt good, energized, and youthful again. Having so many men lust over her body was a turn-on for her and it made her feel sexy even if she was fucked raw in the process.

"Why couldn't you?" she asked absently as he came into the shower with her. "Out of curiosity, that is."

"It's pretty much agreed upon by the Old Man that runs our town that Marty's be the only brothel here," he admitted. "Easier to keep track of the people who'd be prone to cause trouble there as its in the middle of town not too far from the town hall. I can get away with it for you for only so long until word gets out. Cameron, for example, is normally a regular there and he's going to be missed if he's coming here for you all the time."

"Eh... just as well..." Christina said. "I don't know if this is what I want to do for the rest of my life now... not that I know what I do want to do, that is," she let out a rueful laugh. "It's funny... I never thought that I'd survive the wave... er... Flare... and now here I am in the future and I have no fucking clue what to do."

"What did you do?" Dave asked, having stripped out of his clothes and stepped into the shower with her. "If you don't mind me asking, that is."

She half-shrugged. "Eh, why not... not like it matters now anyway. Well... I had the usual American dream; I was educated with a Bachelor's Degree and a Masters even though I modeled and stripped for money to pay for it. Got married during college, settled down into a nice suburban nine to five job, had two boys, and then my asshole of a husband goes and bangs the babysitter and I caught him. I discovered all of his infidelity that he'd done in ten years of marriage and oh lord did we argue because he brought my nude modeling and stripping into it saying that I was the whore while he had to be celibate, so he was just getting even. Pfft... whatever..."

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,114 Followers