Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned on the water and as she stripped and the image of her dream-self hit her again, hands gripping a tree for dear life, body bent in half as Jim Sullivan pounded into her, and she was shuddering with the strength of it as she pulled Jake in with her, the water cascading over them, doing nothing to quell her burning need.

"Pen... are you sh-" he began softly, but Penny quieted him with a firm, needy, deep kiss and she felt him groan into her mouth. She grabbed his hand and moved it to her pussy roughly before taking his cock in her hand and feeling it harden quickly as she stroked him.

"I'm so fucking wet Jake... please..." On some level, she felt like she was taking advantage of Jake's kind and generous nature, his ever-present willingness to help her with whatever she needed but, still, she didn't really think the pleading look she knew he must be able to see in her eyes was anything but genuine.

"Pen..." he said again, softly, his eyes meeting hers as he rubbed her slowly.

"Fuck me Jake. Really hard. You have to fuck this need out of me." She could see the trepidation in his eyes as she turned her back to him, bracing her hands on the shower wall as she lowered her upper body, presenting her ass to him. She knew it made Jake uncomfortable when she said stuff like that to him, that taking her the way she wanted, needed to be taken in that moment was not in his comfort zone but she also couldn't deny that he was really fucking good at it.

She closed her eyes, her body tingling in anticipation and she tried to breath deeply as she felt him step closer to her, his hand running gently up along her back, moving around briefly to slide over her firm, pert breasts before moving back slowly to her hips as he pressed himself against her, briefly removing one hand to line himself up with her entrance before they both groaned as he moved himself inside her slowly, pulling her hips back against him.

Penny breathed hard as she let her head fall between her shoulders, her body shuddering. What the fuck is wrong with me, she asked herself silently, as she recognised that just the simple act of Jake's cock filling her was almost enough to set her off.

He was slow at first, gentle, as she knew he would be, as he always was, but she also knew he couldn't resist the persistence, the insistent movement of her hips as she pushed herself back against him, and soon the speed of their rhythm built, faster and faster, until he was thundering into her and she right back against him.

Penny felt an odd kind of relief washing over her as Jake pounded into her and with it, a familiar wave of affection for him. Though she had plenty of sexual partners she knew there weren't many who knew her well enough, who were so in tune with what she wanted and she whimpered softly when she felt his practised hand slide around her to thrum her clit even as she fucked her, though she thought it was hardly necessary to get her off given the state she was in. Through their unspoken bond, the power and pace of their rhythm increased in perfect time, almost musically, their wet bodies slapping against each other with ever increasing force as the shower's water poured over them.

As her climax grew ever closer to its release she could see the image from her dream stuttering and fading and, as had happened every morning she'd pulled Jake into the shower with her, she began to feel herself more and more present in the moment and a high pitched whine escaped her lips as that wave of affection for Jake crashed over her again. As it did, that other long held desire, that forbidden desire started to fill her mind as it so often did and she recognised that she desperately wanted Jake to keep going, to fuck her through her approaching orgasm, to fuck her until he exploded inside her, burying himself in her and filling her until his cum was leaking out of her. They'd argued about it before and she knew it was wrong but she simply couldn't deny that it was what she wanted. She was certainly old enough to be Serviced but she had no intention of having her first child yet, not until she could get some experience in the field and regardless, she was certain that wasn't where her desire to feel his hot cum shooting into her came from. But if not there, where?

Perhaps it was that thought that finally sent her over the edge but, regardless of what it was, her orgasm crashed into her, like a wave breaking on the rocks, her body stilling itself and shuddering as she groaned deeply with the intensity of her release and she felt Jake still his movement in perfect concert with her, holding himself inside her, his arms wrapping around her torso, holding her gently to support her as her knees shook.

He moved them forward until her whole body was pressed against the shower wall and she whimpered again as she felt his cock slip out of her. She breathed hard and deep while Jake ran his hands over her body and kissed her neck softly.

She pushed lightly against him so she could turn around and, although she knew what she wanted to communicate, she could only hope that Jake recognised the warmth, the gratitude in her eyes and when he leaned down to kiss her, so gently but so deeply, she knew he understood, as he always did.

Slowly, she wrapped her hands around his cock and stroked him and he slipped his mouth from hers as he groaned.

"Thank you Jake," she said softly, increasing the speed of her movement around him.

"Are you... fucking... kidding me..." he breathed, his eyes closed as he neared his own release, "you're so fucking incredible Penny, I... I... ungph..." His voice stuttered and Penny could feel his body shudder and ripple as he finally came in her hands.

A little later, she was a somewhat perturbed to find herself almost staring at Jake as they shared breakfast downstairs. Though they'd always been close, maybe even closer than she felt she was with her other room mate Lisa and former room mate Luke, who'd had the benefit of being assigned to his own house after completing his Servicing training, she knew their bond had grown especially strong over the last year or so, as they both neared the end of their apprenticeships.

Like most people her age, Penny had plenty of sexual partners, some of whom were pretty regular, like her team mates at the Scouting center, Anh, Rosa, Sam and Danny, and Luke of course, but she realized as she sat there, Jake's eyes finally meeting hers with a kind of quizzical look, that over the past two weeks, when they'd been spending so much time together working on her final project, with Penny taking advantage of Jake's training and expertise in History, she hadn't had sex with anyone but him. Something similar had happened a few times before, not necessarily with Jake, but her instinctive reaction to it when it occurred to her on prior occasions had always been to immediately branch out. More than once, when she felt she had been a little too focused on one person, she'd deliberately spent a week or more fucking someone different every day, just for the variety.

But as she sat there, the realisation that it really didn't bother her this time felt more than a little strange. It wasn't that she didn't still think about fucking other people, or have a desire to fuck other people, as her ongoing and recurring dreams clearly attested, but there was definitely something out of the ordinary about how satisfied, how fulfilled she'd been feeling lately with just Jake.

"What?" Jake asked finally, after several attempts to deliberately ignore the way she was looking at him.

"Nothing..." Penny replied as nonchalantly as she was able, glancing down at her food for a moment as the silence returned. "You wanna go to the Free House later?" she said finally, after a long pause. Even despite their now regular morning trysts, Penny realised that she and Jake had already visited the Free House, that bastion of privacy for Haveners in need to some time to themselves, usually for various sexual purposes, four times since her return from the test.

"Fuck Pen," Jake replied, his eyes wide as he look at her hard. "We only just-"

"I know, whatever. You don't have to if you don't want to, I was just asking." Even as she said it, Penny felt her tone was off and she felt herself scowl. To her own ears, she sounded like a child. She was almost afraid to look back at Jake and was surprised to hear his chair moving before he rounded the table towards her.

She was about to ask him what the matter was and she found his wide grin hard to read until he leaned down quickly and kissed her, hard and full and deep. She was taken aback for a moment, but only a moment, and then she felt her hand reach up, wrapping slowly around his neck, and the gentle moan that escaped her throat was completely involuntary. For a moment, she was able to focus on the fact that Jake had never kissed her like this in the kitchen before, never kissed her any way in the kitchen before. Although there didn't happen to be anyone else around at that particular moment, it still struck her as very unusual. Mostly though, all she could think about was Jake, the taste of him, the smell of him, the gentleness of his touch.

Her eyes remained closed as he pulled his lips slowly from hers.

"I'll always want to Penny. Come on? With you, always. Anywhere," she heard him say softly. She was slow to open her eyes, feeling herself blush. It wasn't a feeling she enjoyed and she found it hard to explain now. Jake was one of those people, surely, with whom nothing could embarrass her. And yet here she sat, uncharacteristically unsure of what to say.

"I gotta get going," he said, standing upright, "I can book the room if you want?"

"Sh-sure, great... thanks," said said uncertainly, her eyes struggling to meet his.

"See you later Pen," he said, turning to leave.

She couldn't be sure, but Penny felt strongly there was more than a hint of a grin in his voice.

Sitting alone with her thoughts, her cheeks still burning with the intensity of Jake's kiss, her mind stayed focussed on him and she thought again about her dearth of sexual partners lately, about how she'd been reflecting on how close she felt to Jake and, although she desperately tried not to, couldn't help asking herself the obvious question: just how close are we getting?

She was only aware of a handful of two-person relationships, or three or four person relationships for that matter. That kind of thing just didn't really happen very often. Luke and Bonnie were an obvious exception, and she thought about their relationship, how happy they were together, although of course they each continued to have plenty of other sexual partners. Penny's first time with Luke hadn't even happened until after he and Bonnie had gotten together, and then only when Bonnie encouraged him. Still, the concept still felt strange to her. Being in that kind of relationship with someone had simply never been on her radar, never been something she'd pictured in her life. Was that what was happening? What did he mean 'always, with you'? Did that mean something?

She looked towards the door he'd walked out and sighed, confused. If that is what's happening, just how do I feel about it? In general, Penny was unaccustomed to not getting things right away. She'd always done well in school, and it had recently been made clear to her that her time in training to be a Scout had been just about as successful as there had ever been. She understood things, she figured things out. And she had a plan, always had a plan. The vision of her future, out exploring the world, was one that hadn't changed since she'd been a child. So the strange suddenness with which being confounded by something seemed to hit her was most unpleasant.

She kept mulling as she walked towards the Meeting Place. She was joining her team mates Ahn and Rosa to do some work on their respective projects together. She thought about asking them about how she was feeling, about the confusion she felt, but dismissed the idea. It wasn't that stuff like that was taboo or anything, very little was in the Network, and there were few people she was closer to in the world, who knew her better than Anh and Rosa. Something held her back though.

For one thing, she'd hadn't forgotten her conversation with Pierre Trudeau that night he'd practically fucked her to death at the Free House. She was their leader. Although the concept had perturbed her a little at first, she'd grown more confident with it and she understood and valued her role as being someone they could come to with anything. She just wasn't sure that should extend both ways. But at the most basic level, she found she didn't even have the vocabulary to describe what she was thinking, how she was feeling. If she couldn't get it straight in her own head, how was she going to be able to articulate it for anyone else?

As she tried to push it from her mind, another source of confusion for her took it's place as Jim Sullivan drifted into her thoughts again. Ever since Luke has suggested meeting with him for her project she'd been studying him, reading his reports from those early years and she sometimes wondered at the picture of him she had in her mind. In her dreams, she never noticed his age. Although she knew he had to be well over 60, probably forty or so years her senior, that never seemed to be a factor in her dreams in that the dream-Jim seemed pretty much ageless. There were so few men of his age alive anyway, let alone in Haven, that she'd never really been presented with having to decide whether or not she was attracted to someone that old. It had just never come up.

So she was still thinking about Jim Sullivan, and whether, in real life, he'd look anything like he did when he was fucking her in her dreams, when she walked into the Meeting Place and approached the table where Anh and Rosa already had books and folders all over, although she somehow thought the intense conversation they seemed to be engaged in had nothing to do with their projects.

"What's up?" she asked as she approached.

"Hey Pen," Rosa said, looking up with a grin. "We were just, ah, just discussing Anh's motivational system, you remember?"

Penny chuckled as she settled into a seat next to Anh, opposite Rosa.

"How could I forget?" she said smirking as she recalled how, during their MoN test a couple of weeks previous Anh had explained that, over the course of their three odd years of training, she had developed a motivational system for their team mate Danny to help him overcome a proclivity to get overly frustrated. The top level reward in this system meant Anh allowed Danny to fuck her in the ass. What made it all the more remarkable to Penny, even now as she couldn't avoid looking her team mate up and down, was the fairly staggering size difference. Anh was tiny, barely five feet tall, her body, though lithe and toned, was incredibly slender, miniscule when compared to Danny, all of six foot six, well over two hundred pounds and built like a tank, not to mention his especially thick cock. "I still can't get my head around it," she observed finally.

"That's what we were talking about," Rosa said, shifting her attention back to Anh, "tell her Anh. I found it hard to imagine Anh being able to fit Danny in her damn pussy, let alone her ass, he's so fucking thick. She was just telling me about his training."

"Training? What do you mean?" Penny asked, her interest piqued.

"Not just his... well," Anh said with a smile as she tucked a strand of her long brown hair behind her ear, always eager to share her experience with her team mates, "I mean, I have to train myself too obviously. So... well, I guess it actually started when... well, it happened a couple of times... maybe more than a couple, like when I was really fucking horny that... that... I nearly had a couple of... you know, accidents, one time with Danny actually..."

"What do you mean accidents?" Rosa asked, but Penny smiled knowingly as she thought about those times she'd nearly had accidents herself when she was pretty wound up, and that stirring thought she'd had barely an hour before as Jake fucked her in the shower came back to her.

"She means she nearly went too far, he nearly came inside," she noted, raising her eyebrows at Anh for confirmation which she received in the form of an eager grin.

"Oh my god, he didn't?!" Rosa asked, shock breaking out on her face.

"No, no, of course he didn't but... it was a close one, as close as has ever happened, to me anyway but..."

"It really turned you on, right?" Penny asked, her mind latching on to her own memories of similar experiences, and Anh nodded eagerly.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Rosa said, almost accusingly.

"The idea of it," Anh went on, "of fucking him until he fucking explodes inside you."

"You guys are fucking weird," Rosa observed.

"You've seriously never thought about what it would feel like? To just... keep going... some really hot guy just fucking laying into you over and over and then just... fuck... just burying himself in you and letting go... his cock just twitching and pulsing and all that beautiful hot cum just gushing into your pussy with your bodies all wrapped up together," Anh said, looking wistfully into the middle distance. Penny nearly laughed as she saw Rosa's raised eyebrows.

"I mean... I've thought about it sure," Rosa observed, "but like, the same way I think about what some new food will taste like or whatever. It doesn't get my motor running any faster! Besides, it'll happen when I get Serviced, although that's not happening any time soon."

"Don't listen to her Anh," Penny said as she smiled widely, "it's not weird, I know exactly what you mean..."

"You do?" Anh asked expectantly.

"Absolutely... I mean..." Penny looked around conspiratorially before she went on, "just this morning, I got Jake to fuck me in the shower..."

"You gotta stop doing that Pen, Karen's going to catch you eventually," Rosa noted with a grin.

"I know, I know," Penny agreed, leaning in, "but... anyway, he was really pounding me, just the way I told him to, and... that... thought, what you were saying Anh, it popped into my head again. It's not all the time but... fuck, I came really hard just thinking about it."

"I know right?" Anh agreed.

"Anyway," Rosa cut in, "what do weird fantasies about guys cumming inside you have to do with Danny fucking that sweet little ass of yours?"

"Well..." Anh said, looking expectantly at Penny again. It only took a moment for the answer to dawn on her, and a moment more for Rosa.

"You're shitting me?" Rosa remarked with a wide grin, her eyebrows raised in incredulity. "You actually let him finish IN your ass?"

Anh laughed warmly as Penny felt her mind whirl a little. Her fantasy of feeling someone, and it almost always happened with Jake, finish inside her had only seemed to grow over time but Anh's solution had never occurred to her. Getting fucked in the ass had just never really been on her radar, never held any particular appeal for her.

"You should try it," Anh said with a wide grin, "when your ass is ready and you've got a properly trained guy, it's fucking awesome. I told you guys before, I cum really fucking hard every time Danny fucks my ass."

"So tell me about this training," Penny said, uninterested in trying to hide her eagerness. Rosa threw her eyes up but didn't tune out of the conversation.

It was nearly an hour before they actually turned to do some work, an hour of Anh talking them through how she'd discussed her fantasy with her house Second, who did occasional stints as a trainer at the Servicing Center and how they'd started practising first with fingers, later graduating to larger toys and plugs before going on to discuss her first time trying it with Danny, how slow it had been, how gentle and patient he'd been as she trained him despite being, as he said himself, more turned on than he'd ever been in his live at the prospect.