Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped hard and she could hear Jake groan as his hands moved to her hips, holding on tightly as, without even a moments pause, they resumed their movement, pressing hard against Jake's body as they slid forward and back, keeping his cock buried in her.

Her breath grew even heavier and her body felt like it was on fire, head radiating through her to the extent that she had to lean herself up so she could grab the bottom of her dress and heave it over her head, her hips never stopping their urgent grind.

She had no idea how long he'd been inside her when her eyes finally met his again, a wide smile on his face.

"Tell me... tell me when you're close," she said, remembering more than once when she'd felt this frantic, this needy, when she'd almost taken things too far.

"It's OK..." he said as his hands held her hips tighter, aiding in the increase of the speed of the movement of her hips, "keep going... don't fucking stop... cum for me Penny... please..."

"Fuck... yes... Jake..." she whimpered, as her movement became desperate, her arms gripping his shoulders for purchase as she rode him frantically. "Fuck... Jake... I love you... I love you so fucking much..." It boiled inside her and she felt her body press against his, his arms wrapping tightly around her as she held on to him and his name was on her lips again, a loud and guttural roar, when her release exploded from deep within her, her whole body shuddering, creaking with the force of it and her legs and her arms pressed into him harder, holding on to him so tightly she was sure she was going to hurt him, but his arms never let go, tightening their own hold on her as it kept going, wave upon wave, her hips bucking and jerking until, after long, almost excruciating moments, she felt her body start to calm itself, her breath coming in short, sharp gasps, her chest shaking and she didn't know whether she was laughing or sobbing.

She felt Jake's hands shift, taking hold of her face and bringing her to his lips so he could kiss her softly.

"Are... did... did you..." she said finally, sure Jake wouldn't have been able to hold on given the intensity of what had happened but he shook his head with a chuckle.

"No idea how..."

"Don't worry," she said, remembering her conversation with Anh and Rosa at the Meeting Place, "I... I have a plan for next time..." She laughed as she saw Jake's quizzical look. "I'll tell you later," she said and tried to move her hips to release him and she chuckled again as she realised that she needed his help, still not fully in control of her spasming muscles. He lifted her ass and as she felt his cock slide free of her, she allowed her body to fall sideways onto the bed.

"That was... surprising..." she said with a grin as Jake shifted his body to lie next to her, leaning up on an elbow to look down at her.

"Yeah," he agreed, "but... amazing..." he leaned his smiling face down and kissed her softly, "you're always amazing."

They talked, for hours. About everything, about their separate experiences of the changes in their relationship, about all those moments when what had finally happened that night had threatened to break loose before. She told him about her trip, about the conversation she'd had with Jim that had finally freed her from her confusion. Occasionally, their emotions got the better of them and they laughed or cried or made love, over and over, until dawn was breaking over Haven.

Later, over breakfast at the Meeting Place, they finally talked about the future and Penny realised that finally understanding how she felt about Jake didn't come with a ready made plan for what that would mean for their lives. She had so little knowledge and experience about relationships, had never even considered something like that being a part of her life, so she hadn't given it any thought and really, she didn't know where to start.

She was a little nervous about it, but noticed that it didn't seem to bother Jake at all.

"It's no big deal Pen," he said and laughed as he saw her look of incredulity. "It'll be fine. We don't need to make some big plan to stick to, we can figure it out as we go."

"I like plans Jake," she noted with a grin.

"I know you do, you're a Scout, but... look... I love you Penny, you love me. That'll do for right now."

"But... what about..." she protested as she finally noticed that she'd been holding his hand the entire time they'd been talking and felt a deep distaste at the thought of being separated from him. They'd lived together their entire lives.

"I know... we'll... we'll be moving out of Karen's house in the next couple of months so... I thought... actually I went to see the folks over at the Housing Center and asked them about, like, about whether it would be possible to arrange for us to be assigned rooms in the same house, Lise too actually."

"Really?"

"Yeah... I... I was worried about it, and I knew you would be. They were totally fine with it."

"And you don't... you don't wanna... share? Like Luke and Bonnie?"

"I think the Housing Center people would love if we shared, it'd save them a room but... I figured... if we both have a room in the same house then... then I think... Look Pen, I have to tell you, I imagine spending a lot of my nights in your bed..." he said with a grin.

"Not if I'm in yours," she replied, leaning in to kiss him quickly.

"Right," he said with a chuckle, "but... well... if we each have our own space that means it'll be easier when we, you know, like, want to do other stuff..."

"You mean... other people?" she said, a little surprised by the nervousness in her voice.

"Yeah," Jake said with a smile, and shifted his body towards her. "Listen Pen, I love you. I love everything about you. I love how fun you are, I love how you love all the people in your life, how you make them happy, how they make you happy and I love that you love sex, with lots of different people... I don't expect that to change."

"I know you don't," she said with a warm smile, reflecting on how closely what Jake had said mirrored her conversation with Jim. "I love you too."

"Besides," he said, his smile waning a little, "in like three weeks you're going to be a fully fledged Scout. I'll have to get used to you being away... you know, a lot."

"Yeah..." Penny said absently and, still gripping Jake's hand tightly, her thoughts turned by themselves to the future. Once her project was done, she'd graduate. And then she'd be sent out. Usually, Scouts just out of training were sent on scavenging missions within the Oval but that was never the reason Penny wanted to be a Scout and in her mind, she pictured herself on the move, out in the open, exploring, expanding the boundaries of their knowledge of the world.

"Any idea where they'll send you?" she heard Jake ask.

"Not a clue," she said, smiling to him. "Somewhere new, I hope. Out there."

1...5678910