Apocalypse Wow, Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time the conversation ended, Penny was certain she was going to try it, and probably sooner rather than later.

With the lost hour, the rest of the day though was a long one. Penny felt, especially thanks to Jake's help, she'd made a solid start on her project but she still had a lot of reading to do. Much of it was focussed on Jim Sullivan and his early exploits in the first years after the First Day. If the chance to meet with him did come, she wanted to be fully prepared.

So it was a little after 7 that evening when she made her way towards the Free House. Even though it had barely been twelve hours since he'd taken her in the shower that morning, Penny couldn't deny the eagerness, the excitement she felt at the thought meeting up with Jake and she tried to decide if what she was looking forward to was more sex or whether, in fact, it was just the idea of being with him that really mattered to her.

She shook the thought away as she checked the register inside the door, her nose crinkling as she noticed that Jake had booked the room overnight. Though it wasn't unusual for people to spend the whole night at the Free House, one or two hour slots were more regular and though she'd been there with Jake many times before, they'd never spent the night together, not like that. She thought about it as she climbed the stairs to the room he'd booked. There were many nights she could think of, too many to count when she'd fallen asleep next to him in their room at home. Luke and Lisa had always been heavy sleepers and sometimes she and Jake would stay up late talking, sometimes for hours, with Penny drifting off as she lay next to him on his bunk more often than not. But this was something altogether different.

He'd arrived before she had and as she opened the door, he called out to her.

"That you Pen?"

"Hey Jake," she said warmly as she started to strip. Ever since her first ever visit to the Free House, it had become Penny's habit to strip completely naked as soon as she was in the room, practically every time she visited. She couldn't exactly explain where it had come from, but it was second nature to her by now. So although the attached en suite bathroom blocked his view of her initially from his position on the bed, Jake certainly wasn't surprised to find a completely naked Penny coming around the corner.

She tried to shake loose the confused thoughts about him that had been with her during the day and she was smiling warmly as she approached the bed, where he lay in its centre, placing the book he'd been reading next to him.

"How come you booked overnight?" she asked as she clambered on to the bed, sitting down next to him, curling her legs under her body.

"Just felt like it I guess," he said, a smile that felt somehow odd to Penny's eyes across his face. "Do I need a reason to want to spend a whole night with just you?"

Penny felt herself blush and she smiled tamely as she adjusted her body to lie next to him as he raised his arm to accommodate her and she rested her arm across his stomach as her head nestled into his shoulder.

"I guess not," she said softly.

"Besides," he said, as she felt him lean his over to kiss the top of her head, "the beds here are so much more comfortable, right?"

"Yeah... super comfy," she agreed, her body curling into his, one leg draping itself over one of his, his arm tightening around her as her her hand drifted higher to settle on his chest.

"So how was your day? You make much progress?" Jake asked, but Penny almost didn't hear him. Her eyes had closed themselves involuntarily and about all she could focus on was the warmth of his body against her, the rhythm of his heart under her hand.

"Long..." she said finally, softly as she tried to acknowledge just how odd it was how quickly she had come to feel so utterly relaxed.

"Tired, huh?"

"So... tired..."

Penny thought she felt his lips touch the top of her head very gently again, but she wasn't sure.

Her next moment of awareness was a little strange in that, for a moment, she didn't realise that any time at all had passed.

"Hmm?" she murmured softly, as if Jake had just asked her another question, and her head leaned up slowly from its comfortable position on his shoulder. As her eyes angled up to look at him, she could see his eyes peacefully closed, his head lolled a little to the side and she immediately recognised the easy rhythm of sleep in his breathing.

She smiled to herself as she turned to look at the clock on the wall and saw that it was well after 10. She'd been asleep for more than three hours. At the realisation she felt herself chuckle and her head resumed it's restful station on Jake's shoulder and she inhaled deeply, his scent seeming to fill her head.

The Free House had only ever been about fucking for Penny. Off the top of her head, she had no idea how many times she'd visited, not even how many people she'd visited with, but every visit had had a sole purpose, well, sometimes a sole purpose several times in multiple different guises. Still, it had never been unclear in her mind. The Free House was to fucking as the gym in the Scouting Center was to working out as her bunk at home was to sleep and yet, in that moment, she could hardly think of a time when she'd felt more rested, more peaceful, more at ease, more content than she did right then.

She looked up at Jake, his breathing still regular and soft and felt his heart beat under her hand again. Whatever was happening, whatever was changing in their relationship -- and she still wasn't ready to name it, to decide what it was -- it was, at least, definitely something. And whatever it was, she was sure in that moment, lying there with her body nestled warmly into his, that it made her happy and that, surely, couldn't be a bad thing.

Though she wasn't cold, she felt goosebumps shiver along her naked skin, her arms, her back, and she pressed her body harder against Jake. While she didn't want to deliberately wake him, peaceful as he looked, she longed for him to wake up so he would kiss her, deep and hard, so he would touch her, softly and gently the way he always did. She felt that familiar warm tingle between her legs and felt herself pressing her hips against his thigh as her arms tightened around him and when she felt him stir, his eyes fluttering open, his head turning towards her, she didn't resist the urge to move her body so that she was laying on top of him and she closed her eyes briefly as she felt his arms move around her, running slowly and gently along her back.

As her head drew level with his, only inches apart, she realised immediately that she'd never looked at someone quite that way before, her face almost expressionless, her eyes searching his. The realisation that no one had ever looked at her quite that way before either came with it. There was no fear or trepidation in Jake's eyes, only a deep well of something that seemed to make her melt into him.

"Penny... I..." he said softly and she leaned forward quickly to kiss him, her lips pressing just lightly against his.

"Not... not yet..." she said, casting her face down for a moment before she looked softly into his eyes again, "I'm... I'm not ready..."

For a moment, it occurred to her that she hadn't made any sense, that Jake wouldn't get what she was trying to say but only for a moment. As his face broke into a gentle smile, Penny knew he understood and she felt her skin grow hot as his hands moved up to cup her face. As she occasionally did, she had another tinge of regret about her hair. She'd cut it short years earlier, and kept it that way, but she sometimes wished to have the long, lustrous blonde locks of her youth back in moments like this, so she could feel a strong, gentle hand running through it.

"Can I... can I still kiss you?" he asked softly and Penny felt a wide, warm smile break out across her face as she nodded slowly.

She leaned down to him and felt herself whimper just a little as their lips came together. When her mouth opened to his and she felt his tongue lace around hers she felt a kind of rush in her brain that reminded her of having one too many beers at the Meeting Place and she leaned into him. There was nothing greedy or needy about it, it was slow and easy and deep and she didn't resist when she felt Jake push gently against her, rolling them over until she lay on her back with Jake resting on his shoulder next to her, leaning his body over her as he kissed her again. When he pulled his lips slowly away from hers, sliding around to kiss along her face, down to her neck, she closed her eyes and sighed heavily.

"Can I... can I touch you?" he whispered softly into her ear.

"Mmmm," she breathed.

She shuddered as she felt his hand run lightly along her arm, moving slowly to her torso, sliding gently over her pert, firm breasts as his head kissed lower. Her nipples were hard and sensitive and she breathed in sharply as she felt him take one between his lips and when he grazed his tongue over it she gasped, her chest heaving a little. She recognised the urge to grab his hand and shove it roughly between her legs, to stoke the flame that was already burning brightly there, but she ignored it. One hand lay limp by her side while the other rested on Jake's head as he moved his mouth from one nipple to the other, licking and flicking and kissing and she shuddered and breathed deeply as she gave her whole body up to him.

When, finally, she felt his hand slide slowly down her hard abdomen, she bent her knees and spread her legs wide for him. As he moved gently over her mound, her hips flexing up to meet his touch, he covered her lips with his again, swallowing her long, slow groan. Penny felt her breathing quicken as Jake's hand rubbed her slowly, gently adding some pressure, and she could feel her own copious wetness against his hand. Just as she was thinking how much she would like him to press a finger or two inside her, he did and she grinned. Of course he knew what she wanted.

Beads of sweat formed on her forehead as Jake's finger curled up inside her as his palm continued to rub and press over her clit and as he increased the pace of his movement just a little, she felt the tide of her pleasure rising. It felt odd to her that, when she felt him slow and finally slide his hand away from her, she felt no disappointment, no urge to give him instructions. She had given herself to him and she knew he would give her body what it wanted, what it needed.

She felt his body shift and realised her eyes had been closed. He leaned up onto his knees next to her and pulled his shirt over his head, smiling warmly at her. Penny shifted her body in anticipation, reaching behind her to prop herself up a little with an extra pillow. She knew where he was going and she wanted to be able to watch him.

She settled back into the bed, spreading her legs again for him as he moved around to lie between them, kissing softly along her inner thighs until she groaned again as she felt his tongue slide slowly along her slit. His hands reached around her thighs and rested softly on her stomach and she didn't resist the urge to move one hand to take his, their fingers lacing together tightly.

Though Jake had been in this position so many times before, poised delicately and gently between her legs, his mouth and tongue kissing, licking and sucking at her in all the perfect places through long and thorough practice, it somehow felt to Penny like something completely new, an experience she'd never had before. She recalled so many visits to the Free House, including with Jake -- where she'd never failed to achieve her release -- when orgasms felt like a pressure release, like something inside her was squeezed harder and harder until it burst. But this felt so different and she murmured happily as the tide of her arousal rose until it reached the precipice and then simply overflowed, her orgasm washing over her whole body like a fresh, cool wave, flowing into every nook and cranny. She felt her thighs shudder and press against Jake's head as a long, warm, contented moan leaked slowly from her lips, her whole body undulating with pleasure, her back arching slowly off the bed before settling comfortably once again as Jake eased his mouth away from her.

She opened her eyes, feeling the broad smile on her face, to look at him, wanting to communicate the feeling, how new and fresh it all seemed but somehow knowing she didn't need to say anything. She was glad he'd somehow managed to slide his shorts and boxers off as he'd eaten her because, as he slid slowly up along her body, she knew she needed him inside her, inside her now, quickly, knew the completion she would feel when he was there.

He kissed her, her hands holding his face against her, as she lifted her knees higher, spreading her legs wider and she felt him guide his cock to her pussy. She pressed her hips back against him until he eased into her, sliding himself forward until he was buried.

His mouth fell away from hers and she opened her eyes to see him looking down at her. She let her arms fall away to lay limp beside her again as her body shuddered and that feeling returned, almost overwhelming her, that desire to give herself to him, like he was some benevolent deity whose only reason for existence was her pleasure, her happiness.

He moved slowly, or not at all, his hips simply rocking in rhythm with hers with his full length buried in her as he kissed her softly and gently, her mouth, her face, her neck. She could feel that tide of arousal settle, resting comfortably somewhere inside her and although it was a long way from the edge she loved so much, she didn't care. She felt like she could lay like this for hours, in a permanent state of pleasure and happiness.

And it seemed to her that Jake could read her contentment, maintaining the gentle speed and rhythm until he felt a change in Penny's movement finally, a subtle increased urgency in the speed of her hips and he increased his own pace to match until he was thrusting, almost his entire length sliding in and out of her, his hips flexing.

Penny felt the tide start to rise again and her arms instinctively moved back to Jake's body, gripping his arms as his speed increased, her legs wrapping around him to press him harder against her. She could feel that her breath was heavy, and getting heavier as Jake's forehead came to rest against hers and she felt the heat of his own breath on her face. It occurred to her in that moment, as she realised that she was about to cum again, that even though she'd couldn't remember ever being as emotionally affected by a sexual encounter before, she'd never been so quiet. She knew her proclivity for being loud during sex was well known but it was never something she'd felt had been a conscious choice on her part, it just always happened. But here and now, as Jake moved faster and she felt that tide reach the tipping point, there was only the sound of their breathing, fast and heavy, matching the rhythm of their hips.

Still, the gentle, high-pitched whimper that escaped her lips when she felt the wave wash over her again came as no surprise and her legs wrapped hard around Jake's ass, her arms holding his tightly as her body shuddered around him and he stilled his movement. He lay there above her for long moments, his head still nestled against hers with his eyes tightly closed as their breathing started to slow. When she realised that he was still inside her, still completely buried, she felt her body shudder as that image, that fantasy she'd talked about with Anh and Rosa filled her mind again and she imagined his cock erupting, spilling its forbidden load inside her.

She used her hips and her arms to push against him and he didn't resist as she rolled them over, his cock staying inside, until she was able to settle astride him, lifting her upper body and stretching back, running her hands through her tight blonde hair. She felt Jake's eyes on her, heard him groan and she smiled widely. She knew how much he loved seeing her like this, how much he adored her body and it was no surprise when she felt his hands running up along her torso, pressing gently into her breasts, flicking over her hardened nipples with his fingertips.

"I'm really close..." he said softly and Penny felt herself smile benevolently down at him as she started to grind her hips slowly.

"Tell me," she said as his hands slid down to settle on her strong thighs while she moved faster.

"Shit... Pen..." he groaned and she felt his body tense. She moved forward quickly, letting him finally slide free of her before moving back to settle her ass on his thighs, her practised hands grasping his cock tightly and stroking him, once, twice, until he shuddered and groaned, spilling his load into her grip. She moved quickly, sliding her body lower, obeying the almost instinctive urge to taste him and she heard him groan again as she wrapped her lips around him, enveloping him in the heat of her mouth, licking and sucking as she continued to pump her hands around him until all traces of the salty taste of his cum were gone.

When she finally released him, sliding herself up along his body until she lay on top of him, she could see his eyes were closed, a contented grin across his face and she kissed him softly, his arms wrapping around her.

And then they were laughing. It was just a giggle at first, a chuckle, but soon they were almost in hysterics, their bodies shaking and rippling. At some point, Penny felt him push her over until she was on her back again, his body leaning over her again.

And then he was kissing her again.

For hours it went on, although she'd forgotten completely about the clock on the wall. Constantly touching, feeling each other. Sometimes he was inside her, sometimes they lay languidly together, casually rubbing and stroking and kissing and as least once, Penny found herself on her knees, holding on to the head of the bed for dear life as Jake well and truly railed her from behind, pulling her back against his thrusts, his hands gripping her hips tightly, just the way she liked.

She couldn't remember stopping or falling asleep. When she woke, she was surprised how early it was, given how long they'd gone on and it occurred to her that it was the first time in more than two weeks that she hadn't dreamed of Jim Sullivan. Her body was nestled against Jake, his chest rising and falling slowly as he slept and she felt sticky. She chuckled to herself as she tried to remember just how many times, how much of his cum, and her own, had covered her body. She stretched and felt the expected and familiar dull ache between her legs but she didn't care as she accepted and wallowed in a deep happiness and fulfilment.

She lifted her head and watched him for a moment as he slept and that moment the night before came to her mind. I'm not ready, she'd told him. There was a brief flare of worry as she wondered whether, after what they'd done, after as clear an expression as their could be without words of something between them beyond lust and desire, he would expect that she was ready now, but it passed quickly and she smiled. She knew that wouldn't happen.

They showered together and joked about the irony of how, now that they were in the Free House of all places, neither of them felt particularly like fucking in the shower, although Penny simply couldn't resist getting Jake off with her hands again as they washed each other.

They tidied the room and changed the bed as they discussed their plans for the day. As they prepared to leave, Penny felt Jake grab her arm and giggled as he pulled her against him, taking her face in his hands and kissing her, long and deep and slow. She felt her eyes close as her arms moved around him and when it ended, it was Jake who pulled away. Penny had just been thinking that she might never want it to stop.