Apocalypse Z Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," said the slight blond man. His voice was dark and unreadable and left no room for argument, even as that disarming smile still stayed on his face. "I VERY much need to speak with him alone."

He and his men escorted Kyle out of the room. Kyle was still arguing and protesting, and he cast an angry look back at the girls. His short crew cut was growing out messily. His eyes were brown and scowling in that contentious way they often were.

The young soldier. Fresh out of bootcamp and working in the army. Wanted to be a communications specialist. Had a girlfriend and child who were lost to him forever.

It was the last time they ever saw Kyle Jenkins.

***

"We've got a nice little space set up here. Get some rest. Zombies won't be attacking anytime soon." The speaker was the young man with heavy-lidded eyes and thick black curls haloing his head. He was short, but moved quickly, as did his eyes. He always seemed to be watching Tina closely.

His compatriot was the red-haired man, intensely rawboned, with a bony face and hard, muscled forearms. He pulled the splintered door open to reveal a heavily looted hotel room with spare sheets and a broken mirror. "Here's your room. Sleep well, girls."

Tina bristled at the girls, but smiled and thanked them. She couldn't help but notice how their voices started up as soon as the door shut. There were two beds, but Paloma and Tina were used to sleeping beside each other, so they both took the same bed.

Tina bedded down beside Paloma, uneasy, pulling the matted duvet over themselves. Her heart was racing and her brain unable to rest. "I don't like it here," whispered Paloma. "I don't like the way they look at us."

"I don't like it either," confessed Tina. She used her left arm to hug Paloma to her comfortingly. "Don't worry. Soon we and Kyle will be moving on. We'll make it to Kentucky. Maybe we can find your aunt there." Those mens' stares, in so many colors yet the same in their hunger and savagery.

Paloma drifted off in her arms, but Tina struggled to stay awake. She was ominously aware of the drip-drip of water down the wall of the abandoned hotel, and the patter of rain on the damaged roof. The carpet on the floor was scuffed and blood-stained, and the hotel pictures were shattered on the walls. The wallpaper was peeling with the water, and cockroaches scampered on the edge of the room.

It was shaded in dark, and the moonlight from the gap in the curtains fell upon two women quivering and holding each other close.

***

Thudding knocks woke her.

"C'mon! Wake up! We're havin' a meeting!"

Tina pretended she was asleep, but the knocks just got louder. "Get up! Get up!" Barked a harsh male voice.

Tina sat up and shook Paloma awake. "C'mon. Wake up. There's a meeting, or something."

When they opened the door, an unfamiliar man with scruff on his chin and the blond man with the broad jaw and cold eyes from earlier were waiting for them.

The two blearily followed the men down the hall. One grabbed a fistful of her ass as he passed her, and when Tina turned to bark at him, another man pinched her nipple hard from beside.

"What's going on?" Whimpered Paloma, sticking close to Tina. She was shaking harder now. Her glasses were slipping down her nose.

They went out into whatever had been the lobby. Some floor planks were cracked. Papers were scattered behind the desk.

All the many men were there, floor creaking under their boots, eyes cast slyly towards her. They were muttering and grinning to each other.

Tina stopped near the back, scared and wary. She pulled Paloma behind her. Where was Kyle?

The slim blond man with the broken nose was standing in front of the door, beyond the crowd. Sunlight threaded through his golden hair, and his smile seemed so secretive, so happy in the bright light. He had blond stubble on his chin that prickled when he smiled.

"We are," he started, "at war." He had a deep, oratorial voice that seemed to command attention automatically, and everyone stopped whispering immediately, their eyes turning to fix on him.

"Not just against the zombies. Against extinction. We are rapidly disappearing, splintering-- and as lone survivors in this cruel world, we need to fight, fight against the dying of the light. We've all done things we regret--the first time we stole from a man, the first time we murdered a man--"

A dark chill had settled over Tina. "Murdered," she stated plainly. Then, "What?"

"But we have to do these things for survival. We are an endangered species, like lions, like tigers. Our priority is the conservation of human society, at all costs. And now, we have a chance."

He slowly pointed towards the two quivering women in the back of the room. "We have women."

Tina pulled Paloma's quivering body close to her.

"Kyle," she said. "Kyle! Where's Kyle?"

"I'm afraid that your friend Kyle is no longer with us. As a man, he simply has no use to us, so he was disposed of." The man made a flamboyant gesture. "By the time we leave, the zombies will be feasting on his strung-up corpse and they won't bother us. But as women..." his eyes sharpened, and traced their dirty, sweat-stained bodies with bright lust.

The men were pressing in on all sides, cocks tenting their pants, eyes raw and lustful, chests heaving with barely-concealed excitement.

Tina's legs turned to water.

"You are valuable. All the people we encountered--scavengers, hunters--not one woman did we find. You are becoming rarer and rarer. Too slow, can't use weapons, weighed down by offspring--there are reasons, but in the end it comes to the same result. We need to bring the human race back from extinction. We can only do this with children. And women have a burden on their shoulders--to be our wives and bear us as many children as they possibly can."

Tina's voice was paralyzed, but at his last words it unfroze. "No! You can't do this!" Tina screamed, but the rawboned red-haired man caught her by her chin and forced his mouth on hers, tongue brutally pressing into hers. His hand was sweaty against the cup of her nightgown.

"Even in this world of darkness, there is hope. Hope for humanity. It rests on the shoulders of these two women."

Tina heard a high-pitched scream as Paloma was yanked away from her. The leader's voice became wilder, lust heating it up.

"Starting from today, these women will be bred. They belong to us in every single way. We need these women. We cannot have a society without women--we cannot have a settlement, a permanent home, unless our children inherit it from us. So breed them. Get 'em all pregnant and make sure they stay that way for the rest of their lives. Pump every drop of your seed into their pussies. They are ours. Take them whenever you want and however you want--don't damage them, but remember, they are our property. Have fun with them. Eventually they'll get docile and used to us." His voice was becoming hoarse, and his forehead was breaking out in sweat. "So use them."

And hands yanked at her clothes, yanked at her soon-exposed breasts, yanked her legs open--

***

Tina had a dozen hands tearing her nightgown up, pulling the lacey top down to expose her large, pink-tipped breasts, which were immediately enveloped in two mens' warm, seeking mouths.

She was on the ground now, on her back. Her lower half was bare, silk bunched up to her waist, and the dark curly-haired man was crouching and unzipping his fly. "I haven't slid this into a warm, wet hole for months," he said. "You're gonna be the best pussy I ever had. I wanted to fuck your cunt as soon as I came in the door--wanted to fuckin throw you on the ground and start pumping you full of my cum right there."

Tina couldn't talk. Another man had thrust his sweaty, throbbing cock deep into her throat, and her gorge instinctively rose. She put her hands on the thighs of his jeans to push him away, but his grip--and thighs--were hard as iron.

"You have three holes and each one of 'em are gonna get fucked tonight and filled with cum, so hard until you can barely stand. Fuck, you're beautiful!"

The curly-haired man had thrust himself deep inside, so deep that his balls slapped the back of her thighs and his pubic hair ground against her ginger speckling of strands.

"You got a killer body. God damn shame it's gonna be ruined after you pop out our brats." He squeezed her breast, already ripe red from being sucked and caressed. "And these things... fuckin huge. You're gonna have so many babies hangin off these and suckin that your tits are gonna get twice as big and swollen milk. You'd better promise to share some with us boys. No need to have the kiddos hogging it all for themselves." A smatter of laughter swept the room.

"Don't! I'm--" a human being, she wanted to say, but realized with a dead sort of horror that she was no longer human. She was breeding stock, nothing more than an animal.

The cock in her cunt thrust forward hard, heavy and pulsing and slick, and the hot head lodged into her cervix. Then he slowly pulled it out. He slammed his waist forward and back, dragging his ridged length down her sensitive pink insides, and it was too much, the big cock big and warm and pleasurable inside her cunt, the two other men's warm mouths sucking and teasing her hardening nipples like the babies she'd soon have, the other cock buried so deep inside her mouth she could barely breathe--

The first stream of cum came from the man in her mouth. He gave one sporadic thrust, and something warm and salty exploded against the roof of her mouth. She gagged.

"Swallow it all, bitch. This is what you're meant for now." He forced her mouth shut and watched her, his green eyes dancing as she forced herself to swallow, tears in her eyes.

Soon after the curly-haired man between her thighs gave a shudder, and the helmet, buried so deep she could almost scream, let out a heavy, thick load to hit the mouth of her womb and make her backbone arch and spasm as if she'd been electrocuted.

"I came in her first. Gonna be my kid," he said smugly as he stood up and zipped up the fly of his jeans.

Through her teary, blurry gaze, Tina saw Paloma on her hands and knees, the scruffy man gripping her waist as he slammed himself forward, his cock stained with blood as he pulled it out of her spread, bloodshot pussy lips. The blond leader was in front of her, running his hands through her silky silver hair with a smile as he forced the weeping girl to take his entire girth into her throat at once. Tina reached for her--please god, not her, take me instead, just LEAVE HER ALONE--

She was promptly flipped over by another man--the man that had met them at the apartment building with the strong jaw and electric-blue eyes. He was beneath her, and a man with wavy brown hair and glasses covering impassive eyes was beneath her. His cock was in her from beneath as soon as she could take a breath, sliding in where the other had left off and replacing her relaxing birth canal with a new, hard, throbbing rival.

Above her a larger cock pressed into her rear hole, already slicked from bodily fluids. It forced itself in and nearly tore her in half, and a scream of pain burst from her throat.

"It's not going to be so bad," said the man below her softly. He tucked a strand of her red hair beneath her ear and kissed her forehead warmly. Then he gripped her breasts, thumbs rasping across her nipples, and began a rhythm inside her.

The two cocks thrusting inside her, separated from only an inch of tissue, were making her shivery again. They were so thick and warm and wet, and the mens' bodies hard and muscled and pressing her against them, and the side of her head was pressed against his chest and as she felt the ravagement by the two members pumping inside her, an electric sort of pleasure was swimming in her womb, no no I don't want to feel this--

Tina was trembling, her tangled red hair falling to curtain her face. She could hear his heartbeat thudding rapid against her ear, feel his heavy breasts, feel his sweat sticking to her face, and for a moment she was somewhere above her ravaged body, floating above the orgy of violence and rape and screams, her whole body light and dreamy. Carl was beneath her. Not this savage rapist. It was Carl and her, on their honeymoon in Honolulu, and she was riding him, hands splayed across his chest and a beautiful climax washing over her body, and he was smiling at her, mouthing I love you, and before she knew it she had said it aloud, and the man with the glasses had answered her with a pitying smile.

"You'll come to love us in time," he said. "If not us, then our children."

12