Apparently She Meant It Pt. 02

Story Info
She comes home early.
2.6k words
4.36
17.4k
6

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains themes of male submission and chastity. Don't like that...don't read it. Constructive criticism welcome. Reading the first chapter will make this section make much better sense. For those who had read and been waiting, I apologize. I have been waiting too.

*****

Just the act of writing I would obey her will and accept my punishment had been incredibly erotic. When I read her reply I had to put the computer down and walk away.

I had been a pretty good athlete at one point and was still quite fit. Clothes tended to fit me well and while I had never dressed that way before meeting her, my wife enjoyed the way I looked in a tight pair of jeans. As a result, I had several.

My cage was not obvious in the right clothes, tight jeans were not the right clothes. Baggy shorts, tight underwear and khakis, relaxed fit jeans, all of these worked. The jeans my wife had in mind would leave the cage so tightly outlined the individual bars and lock could be seen.

Wanting to calm and reassure myself I tried to focus on the fact that my hands wouldn't have polish. Plus unless someone was interested in my feet to start with, they probably wouldn't notice my toes if I got clear polish on them.

This did very little to help. No matter what I did, if I followed her instructions the people in the nail salon would know I was getting my nails done because I was submitting to my wife. I felt sure that armed with this knowledge the outline of my cage would not escape their attention.

Potentially the worst (and best) result was if Suzy followed up and had me write about the experience or asked me about it. Her remark about masturbating might have been nothing more than a tease, but what if it wasn't?

Thinking about her masturbating always got me going. Thinking about her masturbating because making me submit publicly aroused her made my cage so full I could literally feel my pulse. Thinking about the likely implications of her knowing my response to being forced on display made me desperately need to touch myself. Not being able to do anything but aggravate the situation soon had me feeling incredibly submissive.

Making myself look up a place to go, I couldn't make myself call. Picking a place based on reviews and being nowhere near our usual haunts, I kept telling myself I had until tomorrow, and the salon was open until 8 PM both nights.

Spending another long night being woken every two hours by my caged cock I finally gave up on sleep at 9 AM and sat down to check email. Feeling the smile spread all over my body, I saw a note from my wife telling me to pick her up at the airport at 3 this afternoon. She had finished her meetings and shifted her flight forward a day.

Sending a quick reply to tell her I loved her and was delighted by the news, I got myself some breakfast and coffee. Needing to get the house cleaned and get to the grocery store, I ate quickly and made out the grocery list. By the time I returned and got the groceries safely stowed, I had received another email. This one came if from my Mistress, not my wife.

Informing me that she expected me to be appropriately attired if I was doing any cleaning, I knew exactly what was expected. I also knew I didn't have a lot of time. It was 10:45 and while I had cleaned 4 days ago, I wanted to dust, vacuum, and get the kitchen and bathrooms so the place was nice for her return.

Stripping out of my clothes I buckled on the wide leather cuffs and collar. This always made me very aware of our large picture windows and the possibility of being seen, and it also reminded me that I was serving my Mistress.

By the time I finished and slipped fresh sheets on the bed, I needed to hurry to get to the airport. A quick shower and shave, and half an hour in the car found me sitting in line at the airport. Looking forward to a big hug and a welcome back kiss, my cock enthusiastically reminded me that the key to my cage was returning also.

Wearing a short summery dress and open toed sandals that showed off her beautiful legs, my wife popped into view. Realizing again just how lucky I was I just admired this brunette vision for a moment before pushing the door open and getting out.

By the time I had loaded her bag and computer into the trunk, I had earned the envy of every straight man there. Greeting me with a smoking hot kiss and body melding hug she stayed pressed against me until I stopped thinking about the rest of the world and responded in kind.

Feeling awkward and slightly embarrassed as I tried to hide the bulge created by my cage I held her door and enjoyed the view as she slid into the seat. Catching my breath I almost doubled over as she deliberately let her skirt ride up showing me that she was sans panties.

Making myself stand as straight as possible I quickly joined her in the car and pulled away. Concentrating on the drive home was a real challenge. Reaching beneath her hem, unbuttoning the top buttons of her already low cut neckline, and gently massaging my thigh she had me aching for relief by the time I pulled into the garage.

Kept busy with unpacking, dinner preparations, and frequent pauses for passionate kissing we finished dinner as the setting sun painted the sky with a deep rose blush. Quickly clearing the dishes and pouring us each a second glass of wine I joined her on the patio.

Pausing a moment to appreciate the view, while the sky was spectacular, I was mostly focused on the beauty leaning against the rail. Drifting in the gentle breeze her hair danced around her long slim neck. Beautiful from any angle, her delicate features seen in profile as she smiled contentedly were breathtaking.

Mimicking her hair, the hem of her skirt alternately clung then flared drawing my eyes to the strongly muscled dancers legs. Hard nipples now tented the thin material as the evening had cooled slightly and I felt sure I was the luckiest man alive.

Moving close behind her I gently lifted her hair aside and placed a soft kiss on the side of her neck. Placing several more as she leaned back into me I slid my other hand down her side and around pulling her even closer.

"It's too bad you still have to go out tonight," Suzy whispered turning into me for a kiss. "I've been thinking about you licking me to an orgasm while a nice hot bath runs, all day long."

Returning the kiss I wrapped my arms tightly around her. Breaking for air I smiled and stared into her eyes. Scooping her up in my arms I carried her inside and deposited her on the couch. Giving her another kiss I retrieved her wine glass and kneeling at her feet slipped off her sandals. Placing a gentle kiss on each foot as I did so I told her, "Don't go anywhere, I have a bath to start."

"Stay," she said as I started to get up. "Not dressed like that, you don't have a bath to start."

Smiling as I sank back to my knees and looked up at her she said, "When you are locked into your cuffs and collar you may return here and kneel in front of me facing away with your wrists crossed behind you. You will have a lock in one hand."

Running a foot up the inside of my thigh she smiled again and added, "While you are doing that, you can think about a more proper way to convince me to stay here."

Feeling the arousal build from the moment I kissed her neck, I was now throbbing inside my cage as she chuckled and asked, "Well, what are you waiting for?"

Scrambling to my feet I was peeling out of my clothes on the way out of the room. By the time I had locked the wide leather cuffs and collar in place and returned to kneel in front of her again, I had thought to wonder what she meant about me needing to leave.

Not being an idiot, I realized she must be talking about my nails. Realizing I had been given a deadline and I was going to miss it, I told myself she would understand. I had been busy getting the house cleaned, getting dinner ready, going to the grocery.

Still, the fact that she had mentioned it made me wonder just how understanding she would be. Trying not to think about the fact she had already penalized me no orgasm for a second month, how desperately horny I already was, or the way she had told me to "stay" when I started to get up, I tried to focus on getting to lick her pussy.

Unable to hold still as I knelt facing away from her I was only partly successful. With nothing to distract me it was hard not to wonder if Suzy's inner dominatrix might be waking and I squirmed with nerves and arousal.

Listening and breathing shallowly as my cock fought it's cage I jumped in surprise when she finally touched me. Running a fingernail slowly down my spine she chuckled as I shivered and arched my back. Taking the lock she very deliberately hooked it through the rings on my cuffs and waited.

"Naughty, naughty slave," she whispered as I started to look back. SNAP! The lock closed and a shudder ran through my body. "Did you decide that a second month wasn't long enough to be denied an orgasm?"

"Please my Queen," I gasped looking over my shoulder, "you said I had until the end of today and then you came back early."

"You aren't happy to see me?"

"No, I mean yes...I mean I'm delighted to see you."

"So you have an appointment that you are missing right now? Tell me who it's with and we'll give them a call."

"Oh please, my Queen," I felt myself shiver and I surged up on my knees. "Please, I was going to last night, but I couldn't make myself call. I meant to call today, but..."

"But you couldn't resist the chance to find out if I was serious?"

"No my Queen. I just got busy and I got distracted. And I assumed since you were coming home..."

"You assumed I wanted to come home to a slave that disregarded a direct order apparently." Cutting me off when I started to protest again she told me, "Kiss my feet. So far talking hasn't done much to help your cause."

Turning to face her I shivered again as the combination of nerves and arousal made me incredibly aware of being naked cuffed and caged in front of this beautiful woman. The look on her face was a mixture of amusement and arousal.

She just watched me as I considered speaking, got distracted by how high her hemline had climbed, almost spoke again and then arched myself in frantic arousal.

Chucking she said, "You squirm very prettily slave but I can make you squirm any time I want. Right now you are having the same problem you had last night."

Bending to kiss her feet I began placing frantic distracted kisses as she continued.

"You spend entirely too much time thinking about your orders instead of obeying them. A good slave, knowing what his Queen wants, would be trying to fulfill her request as perfectly and quickly as possible. Had you done that with your mani/pedi you would be kneeling here kissing my pussy, not my feet. Had you done that with the simple instruction to kiss my feet you wouldn't be leashed on the patio while my bath fills wondering if I will let you back in before taking my bath."

"Oh please don't my Queen," I groaned.

"Alright, but that's a very long time to stand naked, caged and helpless on the patio." Laughing at the strangled noise I made she interrupted my attempt to rephrase, "Go start my bath and meet me back here pretty slave."

Kneeling up I looked at this beautiful woman and tried to organize my thoughts. She appeared calm, focused and more than a little amused. Wanting to plead, to negotiate, to dive into her lap and bury my face between her thighs my cock was twitching and throbbing in its stainless steel cage.

Raising an eyebrow at me she pantomimed looking at a watch and laughed again as I surged awkwardly to my feet. "So you are capable of learning. Definitely need some practice at turning obedience into a response rather than a decision though."

Pushing the drain down in place with a toe I sat on the edge of the tub and reached out behind me. Almost falling in twice as I tried to test and adjust the temperature I stood up and took a deep breath. While I often fantasized about being displayed naked and found the fantasy incredibly arousing, every time I had actually prepared myself to do it the nerves got the upper hand.

Feeling a very different attitude from Suzy had me really nervous, and between the distraction of starting the bath and my nerves I wasn't filling my cage as I returned to the living room. When she snapped a lock closed fastening my ankle cuffs together I almost fell as the urge to flee made me take a step backwards.

Standing up she pulled me close. Pressing against me she ran her fingernails lightly up my ribs and over my back. Leaning back each time I tried to kiss her she smiled and teased until I was again throbbing in my cage.

"Very nice," she said stepping back and turning away. Picking up something from the end table she showed me a blindfold and leash. Smiling as I tried to step back again she clipped the leash to my cage and slid the blindfold in place. "You look just like the naughty horny slut you are, let's see if we can teach you there are penalties for misbehaving and inspire you to obey more promptly."

"Please my Queen," I started, "you can't...I shouldn't..."

Responding by pulling sharply on the leash Suzy made it clear she could and I would. By the time she opened the door I was simply trying to keep up rather than resisting. As I crossed the threshold I was almost hyperventilating.

"Oh, that is just precious," Suzy said. Giving my nipple a few flicks with a finger nail she made me realize that I was not only terrified, I was desperately aroused. "Don't get in too much trouble," she chuckled, "I may be awhile. Seeing you so helpless and desperate and knowing that I can keep you that way has me practically dripping. Someone was supposed to lick my pussy and I'm definitely not going to go without. That's your role. When I come back I'll let you know how many times I came thinking about you squirming out here."

Stumbling forward as she tugged on my leash I heard her say, "You can spend the time wondering if you finally managed to convince me to take control and how I might punish you for refusing to obey." Trying to follow her voice I realized that my leash had been tied off, probably to one of the wall sconces.

(still continuing)