Apparently She Meant It Pt. 03

Story Info
Is more commitment a good thing?
2.1k words
4.65
12.5k
5

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains themes of male submission and chastity. Don't like that...don't read it. Constructive criticism welcome. Reading the first chapter two chapters will make this section make more sense. I do intend to keep writing on this and the "Delivered" series as well, just have been very busy. Thank you for the recent comments, always nice to know someone has enjoyed.

*****

Taking a few deep breaths I felt reality setting in. I stood naked in full view of several of our neighbors homes wearing nothing but cuffs, collar and a stainless steel cage locked around my cock.

Although blindfolded I was fairly sure the patio lights were off, which helped. What didn't help was the realization Suzy was every bit as aware as I was I might be seen, and she hadn't hesitated to put me here.

Just as it had while cleaning the large picture windows on the front of the house my mind was racing through a series of "what ifs" and how I would deal with them. Wondering what I to do, I moved towards the door.

Startling myself with the volume of sound that I made as the leash brought me up short I realized what I would do is wait here helpless and naked while Suzy took her bath. I had mounted the lamps myself and knew the conduit and junction box were securely anchored.

Pulling hard against my restraints and then against the leash, I managed to suppress the next guttural moan that rose in my throat. Trying to think how I could explain this to a neighbor, I realized being blindfolded I wouldn't even be sure if someone saw me.

It was a beautiful spring evening, and I could feel the gentle caress of a light breeze teasing my naked body. I wasn't cold but I felt a shiver start low in my spine and ripple out both directions.

Every time I had actually faced the possibility of public exposure arousal dissipated beneath a layer of panic but this was different. Unable to chicken out and unable to cover myself, I had no control over this situation. Plus I couldn't stop hearing Suzy's voice telling me to wonder if she had decided to take control.

I also couldn't stop the response this created. Suzy had been confident and decisive, and she had been aroused enough I could smell her when I knelt by her feet. I had always felt safe pushing the boundaries and making suggestions because Suzy didn't seem that interested in taking control. She mostly seemed interested in playing along because it aroused me.

Leaving me locked up for two weeks while away, masturbating to a story about me squirming with nerves and embarrassment, penalizing me a month for having hesitated to agree to get a mani-pedi all seemed very different.

Trying to convince myself she was just working me up for a big release tonight I couldn't stop wondering what if she wasn't. Visions of another month in the cage, memories of suggestions I had made and being incredibly aware of being helpless and naked where I could be seen had me painfully filling my cage and struggling to stay quiet.

Stifling the urge to call out when I heard the patio door open behind me I moved towards the sound.

"Please my Queen," I whispered, "please let me come back inside."

"Are you sure?" she asked from a few feet away. "You seem to be enjoying yourself."

Grunting as my cock surged against the blunted spike locked in my cage I smothered a harsh laugh. "Please my Queen, I'm just really horny. I don't want to be seen."

"Really?" Suzy chuckled. "You aren't squirming and waving your cage around like a slut because you find it exciting to be put on display?"

"Oh my Queen..."

"So it wouldn't make your cock jump and twitch if I told you I was going to turn on the light and come back in half an hour?"

"Please don't..." I started as my cage bounced.

"And it wouldn't excite you, not even a little bit if I told you I was going to call Annette and suggest she stop over to plan a barbeque this weekend?"

"Nnnggghh," I croaked as my cock surged and betrayed me again.

"It seems you aren't being completely honest with me."

"It's you." I gasped.

"Really. This is my fault?" she asked

"You are acting like you want to be in charge."

"Well that's odd. It feels like I already am in charge." Suzy chuckled at my reaction. "I may be in charge of a very naughty slave that disobeys orders and lies about what he finds exciting, but I'm pretty sure I'm in charge."

"I didn't..." I started. "I meant..." I tried again. Taking a deep breath I tried to focus enough to speak. "You are in charge my Queen. It's just that you seem more...committed."

Dragging her fingernails down my ribs as I finished speaking she chuckled again as I shied away and then back toward her touch.

"So tell me pretty slave," she asked moving her fingers to tease and flick my nipples, "if I were more 'committed' wouldn't that mean I would be more likely to punish you for misbehaving?"

Trying to stay quiet as another low animalistic noise escaped I couldn't answer and it didn't matter.

"And wouldn't I be more inclined to keep you desperately horny for longer and longer periods of time?"

Flick, flick, flick.

"And of course I might well be inclined to make you do all kinds of embarrassing things just because it amuses me to see you blush and squirm."

Flick, flick, flick.

"Oh, my." Suzy almost purred as a shudder ripped through my already trembling body. "You look so yummy when you are desperate."

Flick, flick, flick.

"I spent a lot of time thinking this last two weeks," Flick, flick, flick. "Thinking about how nice it is to have you constantly desiring and admiring me." Flick, flick, flick. "About how fun it is to be able to make you blush and squirm so easily." Flick, flick, flick. "About so, so many of the tasks and torments you have keep telling me I should feel free to consider my right as your Queen." Flick, flick, flick.

I was lost in a world of arousal and submission as she teased me. The pin in my cage dug deeply into my throbbing cock. My attempted erection pulled the retaining ring of my cage hard against my aching balls. Unable to help myself I couldn't resist responding as she worked me to a fever pitch with her voice and her touch.

"Last week when I sent you instructions to clean the picture window and write about it, I got an incredible rush just thinking about being able to make you do something so potentially embarrassing. The thought of how you would look bending and stretching, displaying yourself caged and cuffed to the world. The thought of actually using the control you keep offering me..."

Lightly teasing her nails across my belly she continued. "I was sure you wouldn't actually do it. Still I found myself getting wet from daydreaming about it all day long."

"Oh, my Queen..." I groaned as her fingernails trailed down to my thighs.

"Reading your email that evening I felt sure you actually had obeyed me. I'd expected you to chicken out and write a fantasy version but your email was filled with detail I knew had to be real. I sank back into the pillows feeling almost dizzy and came within seconds of touching myself."

"I love your orgasms." I gasped as her nails continued to wander and tease.

"I have good news and bad news. Wondering what it would be like to take you at your word and stop feeling guilty about accepting the control you offer me, I came twice more as my imagination ran wild with ways to make you blush and squirm and serve," Suzy whispered pressing her body against mine, "and I just had another orgasm in the bath thinking about you out here helpless and naked simply because I wanted you to be."

The thin satin of her robe glided against my skin as her breasts pressed into my arm and side. Whimpering with arousal and pain as my hard-on lurched wildly again I begged, "Please Suzy. Please take me inside and let me lick your pussy. I want to feel and hear and taste your orgasm."

"Well my pretty slave," Suzy continued to whisper and rub her body against me, "that's the good news. I know how much you love to lick me, and I'm thinking I will definitely be wanting my pussy licked a lot more often."

"Yes please. Please let me lick you."

Closing one hand gently around my cage Suzy dragged the nails of the other hand slowly down my back. The cool breeze, the warmth of her body, the slippery satin, all merged with the scrape of her nails the gouging pin and her feather soft touch on my cock where it bulged through the cage.

"Please let cum." I sobbed trying to thrust into her hand. "Please my Queen. Please may I cum for you?"

"Ooh. Is my naughty slave getting horny? Is he getting just a little frantic?" Suzy mocked. "I thought you wanted to lick my pussy."

"Aarrhhh. I do...I want...oh please..." I gasped as she began to gently stroke back and forth along my steel prison.

"Well that's where the bad news comes in. Chastity slaves have to earn their orgasms."

"Please...please don't..."

"Oh, I think I will," Suzy said moving around behind me. "I'm sure you remember telling me how much easier it would make it to submit, and how much more arousing it would be if I was willing to punish you for disobedience."

"Please my Queen."

"And wasn't there something about being willing to keep you denied until you were begging for relief and telling you no?" She now was pressing against my back and bound arms. Resuming flicking my nipples with her fingernails she said, "I think it was the bit about you telling me again and again that I shouldn't feel guilty that finally really sank in."

Her voice, her touch, a month denied already, being helpless naked and caged outdoors all contributed, but the words she was saying were like an electric current running through my body.

"If you beg me to treat you like the naughty slutty chastity slave you are, maybe I will give you permission to orgasm before your next month starts."

So aroused and so close already I never hesitated. "Please my Queen, please treat me like your chastity slave."

"No, use the exact words pretty slave. Beg me to treat you like the naught slutty chastity slave that you are."

"Please my Queen. I am a naughty slutty chastity slave. Please treat me like one." I knew I was being too loud but I couldn't help it. Just speaking was a challenge and saying the words out loud made me think I might be able to orgasm like this.

"Mmmm, that's nice," Suzy purred, "now say it again if you want permission to come."

"Please treat me like the naughty slutty chastity slave I am."

"Alright, I think I will."

Unclipping the leash from my cage Suzy stepped away breaking contact with me. Disappearing for a few seconds, her voice came from the patio door as she opened it. "You have permission to orgasm my naughty little slut, but I'm turning the lights on."

I could see the glimmer of light appear around the edge of my blindfold and heard, "Enjoy your chance, because once you come inside permission is revoked."

I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry. I wanted so desperately to cum and I wanted to kiss her.

Frozen in place by conflicting emotions, different possible options to nudge me over the edge were tumbling through my mind. All of them seemed futile, and as I slipped slowly away from the edge I knew her offer was exactly what it seemed like. One more tease.

Another massive tremor ripped through my body as I realized I had been standing here, well lit, for several minutes. I shuffled quickly towards the door hearing my cuffs click and rattle and Suzy's chuckle guided me as I made it into the kitchen.

Following the sound to the barstool where she sat I sank to my knees despite the hard tile. Pushing my knees wide I straightened my back and tipped up my face. "Thank you my queen. I love you so much."

"Delicious," she answered patting my cheek. "This is going to be fun."

Twining her fingers in my hair she pulled my face forward between her open thighs.