All Comments on 'Apparently She Meant It Pt. 02'

by serve4her

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done, servant.

You write well. Now, write more often. You amuse me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very Erotic story!

Your stories are very erotic. We have been following your site for a couple of years hoping you would continue one or both of your femdom tales. This series and the Delivered stories are both great and we are hoping you're back in the mood for writing. Sadly we don't have the great imagination hat you appear to. Hopefully the self appointed story police stay home and you will continue. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Terrific story! These two people ring true and could be real people. She’s not a perfect domme , and he is far from being a perfect sub, but they seem to love each other very much and want it to work it all out. My kind of story. Suzy started doing this to please him, not sure she really wanted it, and for all the work involved, she’s sure she wants a good bit of pleasure out of it. Plus she’s curious; how WILL he react in these situations? Meanwhile he’s caught between his fantasies (the nitty-gritty reality of them) and his needs for pleasure. There are original plot situations too. Love the storytelling. J.

serve4herserve4heralmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the thoughtful comments J. Very glad you enjoyed the story to this point and found the people "real". Neither person is perfect and finding a path to balance what both of them want can definitely be tricky. Sorry you were disappointed with the arc of the story as it reached Episode 7. Not sure exactly where I "jumped the shark" for you, but I appreciate the feedback in both cases. I felt I was taking it to a path with less "friction" for Suzy and more "frisson" for both of them. My lack of time to write has left the couple hanging in a very awkward place. If she simply uses his desire to submit to subjugate him, it is abuse. The intent was to get him to a "tipping point" that allowed him to open himself to a side of himself he always kept suppressed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userserve4her@serve4her
Apologies for my absence, and any delay in responding to email. Writing and sex in general took a much reduced role in my life for the last couple of years. I'm hoping to revive those two aspects as they are definitely some of my favorite things to do. I will try to pay close...